New thread form >>161112131

new thread form twitter.com/williamlegate/status/965634294755422208

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/965682341359206400?s=17
twitter.com/sarahchad_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T I P the scales, boys!

He is using this poll to block people, what a loser.

Can someone shoop al franken grabbing them pepperonis?

>disgracing rich for Cred Forums meems
you kiss niggers, don't you.

Kek

>N I P the scales boys!
ftfy

Post the shopped version.

Cred Forums are being faggots.

They arent going to help us

Who is this faggot and why is he bandwagoning?

They love them fairyolas

just dropped this one for source material for incoming autists

Just mr.nipple face who seems to have a script to block anyone following a right-wing leaning account as many reported they got blocked despite posting zero shit

When aren't Cred Forums being anything but faggots

>Cred Forums is for faggots

who would have guessed

amazing

Some dude who won some kind of iPhone app contest and now he walks around looking disgusting - nipples protruding - giving TED talks about how intelligence is directly correlated with areola diameter. Sad!

kek

Oh

What does this fag do these days anyway? Seems like he lives unhinged on Twitter

excellent handle right there

Bitch, they could at least be useful faggots

Ya done got nipped, son

>Cred Forums
>useful
pick one user

he HAS to have a bot that blocks accounts for him, i really dont remember tweeting him at all but hes blocked me already lmao

did my best

Why doesn't this faggot learn?

I got banned from his twitter. For voting? Kek! What a faggot

Look how afraid it is.
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/965682341359206400?s=17

When you dox yourself so your family is left alone.

Alright Nignogs.

Here's what we do.

1. Create a throwaway email

2. Use that email to vote on Nippington's poll

3. Rince and repeat

My wife just tried to vote. She was blocked. Fucking Kek. What a faggot.

More like William Legay

He seems to live in twitter though. He insults Cred Forums users but by the looks of his account this guy cries on Twitter literally all day with major TDS

is this real? haha

(((They))) have a list they all share

>Cred Forums are being faggots.
>They arent going to help us
Did you post the nipple pic?
Would probably help.....

is this the faggot that cried about anons harassing his family and then gave out his number to 'ease the situation'? or was that another one?
can I have a QUICK RUNDOWN?

yeah it was last time he pulled this faggotry.
see

Someone should ask him how many ppl he gas legit blocked. I'm curious how unhinged he is. Who has time for so much TDS

Holy shit you guys are pathetic. Cease this bullshit immediately.
First of all, Cred Forums is not your personal army. Second, Cred Forums doesn't have the numbers. If you faggots keep picking unwinnable battles like these, you'll only make Cred Forums seem even bigger of a laughing stock than it already is. The Jew fears the Cred Forumslack, but not for long if you keep acting like retards.

wtf? I've never even heard of this guy and was blocked when I visited the page?

Preemptive blocking is a thing now???

its funny that such faggot calls other people snowflakes, meanwhile if i called him nigger he would lose mind. kek, are leftist rly this deluded? that they consider US snowflakes? fucking lmao.

Hi William!
Welcome to Cred Forums and enjoy your stay!

P.S. faggot

Good point, I'll try try to lure them into nipping the scales in our favor

>gas
Freudian slip ensues. Top kek

>is this real? haha
Yes.

Underrated.

>Cred Forums doesnt have the numbers

Cred Forums has the most traffic out of any board and has thousands of users here every day you monkey faggot

the only thing they did in the entire year of 2017 was to create some shitted.com pictures.
Cred Forums is busy fapping to traps and faceberg pictures. What a shame

Is that for real?

>Holy shit you guys are pathetic. Cease this bullshit immediately.

Oh hi, Will. Do you really want to do this again?

I don't even tweet, just use twitter to follow people and I'm blocked from pepperoni's twitter. What the fuck

Only a real fucking psycopath would milk a tragedy just to try and burn someone.

Posted

He is most likely using a script/bot that blocks people that follow certain accounts. Such as Trump

Hi will! Have fun eating pizza with podesta and allen!

Is Posted

KYS shill faggot.
So, wtf is up with this beta cuck faggot? Is he a soy boy?

Adolfo hutzlor

Really makes you think

Kek.

William LeGate poll 16% Down from last check
Polls @POLLiticsS 34%

He seems to be lurking in these threads and blocking selectively those who seem obvious on first glance or those that are shared here. The post I shared was there 50 minutes before but suddenly disappeared withing few minutes after posted here.

Seems like he either has a paid army of Twitter blockers or just no life of his own.

Hello, William. I know you're here. Nice nips btw, suckable/10.

those are big areolas

More like our Cred Forumsl

poetic

>'13 Thiel Fellow

Why does he proudly say he was funded by a guy who supported Drumpf and other Republican candidates?

twitter.com/sarahchad_
lol americans are truly disgusting creatures. holy fuckign shit. milking massacre this hard kek, making fun selfies, smiling etc, jesus christ 16 yr old bitch and she has no spine already. wish somebody would run over her with a truck

Intsta-blocked

Very disrespectful!

I'm sure he missed out on a lot of funding when the Democrats were removed from power.
That is really the core of a lot of the animosity from so many CEO Trump haters. No funding for their social engineering projects.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Those nips were born just a few miles from me. What a day to be alive.

this chick lives on twitter wtf

Because remember folks, if you are involved in any type of serious attack in any way, you are a HERO, full stop.

Alexander the Great, Augustus Caesar, George Washington, (you)..

I DEMAND STATUES OF THESE STUDENTS AT EVERY STREET CORNER

>black lives matter
i rly hope that that guy shot some whores like her,

Scales aren't being tipped quickly enough.
1 hour left

Lets do an experiment.
Create a new account,do nothing but only follow right leaning accounts. Priority follow Trump(both of his accounts) and Pence

Now wait and see if you get blocked

I saw a guy crash his motorcycle. Still waiting for my PM to commemorate my heroism

Baby boomer cat ladies and butt ugly lesbians, that's who's rallying right now. Maybe throw in a few "men" who's wives have their balls in jar, but certainly not the entire country.

>Nippington
I had no idea he was royalty

what do i win

Wtf...

Me too. Blocked.

The left has lists of users that your account can automatically block.

Apparently they are quite good at keeping the contributors of such lists private because it would be very easy to troll by introducing PC accounts, provided someone gets inside.

I'm blocked even by remote American accounts, while I never tweet in english. Following Donald Trump isn't enough, some liberals follow him to be the first to autistically comment his tweets. They would be banned and that would be counter-productive.

He sure a shit acts like a fucking princess

We need to spread this to b and quickly

Wouldnt make sense though in my case as I actually argued with one of them and defended confederates and gave sensitive replies that would hurt their little minds.
I think a script is still more likely and easier to do than having a list

what a tit

kurwa

Go away Shia

So apperantly 90% of people here had their accounts blocked before they even could done anything
Kek

>they dont have a disguised leftist account

Jokes on him, I don't even have twitter

I have nipples, user. Could you milk me?

William LeGate poll 15% Losing ground, I think we peaked @17%
Polls @POLLiticsS 37%

Oh fuck checked
Kek is lactating all over us