Who rules in whitey's village now, muthafucka

>White hoe 1 arguing with a dindu female
>The dindu female attacks her
>Anotha' black bitch joins the fight and hits white hoe 1
>White hoe 2 tries to help her friend and attacks da' black bitch who intervened
>Black hoes watching the incident suddenly remember the hundreds of years of slavery their ancestors suffered
>They all join the fight and the two white girls are versus a complete gang of angry nigga females
>Whitey gets completely destroyed

Wypepo paying for their mistakes and blacks getting revenge for the humiliations of the past, muthafucka. Racial tension continues, whitey cucked once again

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=7gvwWS4SDho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_wtNwsAF3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the cunt is a coalburner and the negresses got jealous.

>tfw no busty ghetto girl to bully me

What started the fight?

These bitches are probably going to some sort of lockup. As usual. Then they'll get out and repeat it all over again. Something tells me they have a history of fighting. It's like a weekly thing in any state news with nog teenagers. Eventually they pick the wrong target or are just never seen again because of who they hang with.

Who cares I'd they are nignogs or Jews.

It's women. Nothing to see here, it's all as equally pointless.

Lmao love seeing white bitches get put in their place.

Daily reminder that niggers are subhuman.

>tfw a sexy nigress chimps out
I wish she'd beat me so I would have a reason to dominate her.

Coalburner stole Wakandan Kween's future baby daddy

Who cares, its amerimutts. They deserve eachother.

Black girls are bullies... Why so?

but what about the BASED black trump supporters!!?!?!?

It's the fucking Texan coon again with the wh*te faggotry.

Leave.

Niggers LOL

Off yourselves. Degenerate anglos.

Whit people, because nothing you ever do will ever change the fact they are nothing but niggers.

Looks like these girls have been watching this series on self defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_wtNwsAF3k

I usually hang out with the 1%er blacks
The ones who dont do coon shit like that

Even then its completely rare that I hang with one.
Who the fuck hangs out with people outside their family anyways past the age of 25?

Those tits probably fall past her ashy knees

Big dumb and stupid, niggers are the perfect slave race.

>me on the right

>ceding high ground to a pack of niggers
women in general are children, but white women are spoiled, sheltered children. you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

This basically sums up niggers.
> We shouldn't live near them
>They aren't human
>They are inferior
>Niggers actually want to commit violence like in this video because they think it makes them correct on any issue.
>A nigger doesn't understand virtue or justice, only violence. To a nigger if you inflict the most violence then you are automatically correct in and argument.
>Niggers beg and beg for second chances but they'll actually use the opportunity to cave your skull in because they never actually felt empathy; they were just imitating the human noises that they've seen make white people drop their guard, much like a hunter with a bird whistle.
>Niggers openly wage war on whites as "revenge" therefore there is no logical argument against them: only violence in return remains

>how to ease racial awareness among whites
>let's turn nonwhites into a sexual fetish

they hate themselves but lack the humility to admit any fault.
and now they run around telling people to be humble.
democracy is a failed idea.

They should be lynched too. Niggers are a form of cancer, they aren't people.

good. fuck those roasties.

LOL all of those black chicks looked like clones

NIGGER

they know they are ugly , and hate white women for being prettier.

Why is this even a thread? How fucking low has Cred Forums fallen that some random street fight now warrants discussion?

>white person asks a nigger a simple question "what do you mean"
>nigger melt down commence followed by violence"

Let those niggers try pussy slapping me like that and see what happens.

The meme that niggers are not even humans, comes to reality

Can we drop some redpills for (((OP))) also? I would like to know the psychological reason why niggers are so violent, but also if there is any other factor beside this and that God cursed them to be beasts

Why did she beat the cutie with the glasses?

Yeah, niggers are violent and uncivilized. It's the one thing this entire board agrees on. Not news.

ahh... the wonderful benefits of multiculturalism.

Around blacks, never relax

same here. how can a woman who can't even defend herself call herself a woman?

>implying niggers need a reason

They burst and attack like chimps, holy shit

dey wuz racist n dey qwangz

dont you understand white women are bred by us white men to be beautiful, not ugly and violent....

orly? toll paid i guess

Niggers as usual, hitting from behind, while talking, while other person is fighting someone else, and always in a large group outnumbering their victim. You are proud of this ? No honour, no strength, just cowardice. Really you are the very genetic scraps, refuse left after creation of the other races.

>hitting from behind, while talking, while other person is fighting someone else, and always in a large group outnumbering their victim
Fuck, this is so true.

White people should never interact with blacks. Never. Avoid contact with them at any and all costs. Especially DO NOT spend your money where it will benefit them.

all niggers should be shipped back to africa where they can all be kangs

Realistically, how do we prepare ours daughters for this kind of attack? Where should they hit? How can they stop this if they are attacked like animals?

They hate females of other groups because white men desire them. No one wants a fucking ape.

Only trashy white women go for blacks.

Imagine how little those punches hurt

STRAIHT
OUTA
WAKANANDANA
A
K
N
D
A

waka waka
shiiieeet

My daughters will shoot the nigger bitches.

>Dindu end up in jail
>Can't get a real job
>Dies at 32 of a drug OD

>Whitey get wounds heal up in a few days
>Goes to college and gets married
>Dies at the age of 91

Whitey truly btfo LMAO

why save a fake pic?
all blood no injuries lol

Always the same pattern, with the numbers and without honour. Justice will come, sooner or later

AMERICA YES!

Honor and compassion are weakness. It is only respected by like-minded individuals. Every white person needs to see these kinds of videos so they understand. Plenty of suburban, sheltered kids, never interact with or get to know any black people and if they do it is usually black families that are middle class. Black people are intensely racist in my experience but it is not by any means a black only trait. I think everyone is racist only whites flagellate themselves and convince each other that they are better for suppressing it. The longer white people are neutered and ignorant the faster the west will succumb to its illnesses. I'd like to see 10 or 15 men come and beat the daylights out of those women. Maybe they would learn you can't get away with that shit anymore.

why did i get a boner

Monkey mentality

whatever it takes to redpill these whores

no infringe
stop

Fucking niggers.

All I see is new far right waifus

k

lmao, white women getting rekt.

I ENJOYED THE THE VID, THANKS

Apes violent as usual

We don't live in a democracy, though. Aristotle would describe our current system as some type of moderate oligarchy.

can't handle the bants

If women are the niggers of gender then black girls are literally double niggers.