Get your hands off my guns you damn dirty dyke!

Get your hands off my guns you damn dirty dyke!

youtu.be/ZxD3o-9H1lY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she has a very rapeable face

Agree, would impregnate for Whitening purposes.

That place looks like such a sick skate spot.

I thought it said repealable at first.

The world is a stage. She, and everyone else, is an actor and a Drama major. This was the same day of the rally. You can tell she's just totally broken up about 17 of her peers being "brutally murdered".

They've moved the goalpost and are just attacking a strawman now.

Conservatives have always been okay with background checks for mentally ill people- yet leftists are attacking us on it.

Last time I checked liberals didn't want people being barred for mental illnesses like depression and being a tranny

How many of the shooters have been on anti-depressants or medication? All of them?

Oh, right, guess it's still our fault you won't agree to bar MENTALLY ILL people from getting guns

W-wait, is she crying? H-haven't we gone too far to make a kid cry, Cred Forums...?

Trump prevented a law that would check the social security benefits of a person to see if they're using medicine for mental illness.

Trump literally undid common sense regulation that would've affected the poor only.

>see.. this is what you call a psyop. the are many parts of a psop. take this chick that shaved her head for example. this was done on purpose.
>females accross the country will see this and the media will keep pushing baldy into the mainstream. she will be on all the shows like the view, etc. she will tell her story and she will call out to others to follow suit if they sympathize with her message.
>in the next 30 days I wouldnt be surprised if we start to see young women everywhere shaving their heads.
>they will say its for school shooting awareness or some bullshit.
>once they have been indoctrinated to this point they can then be weaponized as a propaganda force for the next phase.
>I think as a culture we are truly fucked. most people are completely brain dead in society.

see.. this is what you call a psyop. the are many parts of a psop. take this chick that shaved her head for example. this was done on purpose. females accross the country will see this and the media will keep pushing baldy into the mainstream. she will be on all the shows like the view, etc. she will tell her story and she will call out to others to follow suit if they sympathize with her message. in the next 30 days I wouldnt be surprised if we start to see young women everywhere shaving their heads. they will say its for school shooting awareness or some bullshit. once they have been indoctrinated to this point they can then be weaponized as a propaganda force for the next phase. I think as a culture we are truly fucked. most people are completely brain dead in society.
> made it easier to read

clearly yet another false flag, america will never wake up to this

someone shop this shit right here. find a better pic from the movie though. spitting image.

the little boy?

look similar to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4

Is she getting darker?

What is this creature?

Brats like this really get under my skins. They get launched into the spotlight and think they deserve to be listened to.
Thinking back to when I was a teenager I would be embarrassed to be part of some Public Relations machine and made to read lines and pretend im passionate. Because I know im just a dumb kid who is being used to further someone elses agenda. But these brats have no reservation at all. They arn't human beings.

poor jews

>Background checks and 2 week waiting list in exchange for Federalized voter ID registration and enforcement
Screencap this.

La Luz Extinguido

Graduated highschool 6 years ago and outcast girls were typically the emo/lowkey slut types and none of them were bald in your face lesbian SJWs. Shit changed real fast, its pretty funny looking at high schoolers nowadays.

that woman lost her hearing behind the scenes when she forgot to wear earplugs and the shotgun went off in the elavator

Post rare Emmas

Why is she so perfect bros

RIDE THE HOGG OR GET OUT OF TOWN

the chick with the glasses look like 110% indoctrinated

The liberals already did Cred Forums a favor and made a new mutt meme.

the blonde lady? wow didnt know that. interesting.

>>i do not understand why it us harder to make plans with friends on the weekend than buy an automatic or semi-automatic weapon

Top kek

mutt memes are cancer to Cred Forums though

EL GOBLINA HAS SPOKEN, BETTER TEAR UP THE CONSTITUTION LADS

This girl probably has a bunch of gangbanger beaner cousins and friends, fuck her.

We have a problem with mental illness and immigration in the west.. The former being cause by the latter and also by the works of the (((individuals))) that allowed the latter into our countries.

Not a gun problem. That jewmerigoblin could have just as easily truck of peaced those kids

Did she have cancer or something or is that hairstyle intentional.

SHALL

This GI Jane looking bitch needs to do one of those Facial Abuse scenes

why is she bald?

She won't be the one taking it idiot, swat team type crews will after they scour neighborhoods to enforce the gun ownership revocation act of 2018.

>give us a kiss, user

BACK UP

Also shit was staged.. Watch the shitty cellhone video of the officers making the arrest and you can tell they are arresting a dummy.

DHS HSEEP DRILL

J A P A N

J A A P A N HAS NEVER HAD A M A S S SH O O O O O TING

>vigorous applause

SURRENDER :clap: THE FUCKING GUNS :clap: RIGHT NOW YOU :clap:

She has nice skin and nice features. What a qt. I hope ZOG keeps her in the news

Her LIFE is more important than your guns!

Why didn't she keep a ponytail in the back that what there's something to hold onto when you're raping her from behind?

I ran the numbers today. For about every 7500 registered motor vehicles in the US there is 1 motor vehicle fatality every year. For every 30,000 AR-15's estimated to be in the US, there is one person killed by an AR-15 per year. Your car is 4 times more likely to kill a person than my AR. If the left really wanted to save lives they would be talking about banning those dangerous murder machines known as cars. My constitutional right to own a gun is superior to your privilege to own a car.

About 150 are killed by AR-15s per year. About 300 people are killed by ladders each year. Ban dangerous assault ladders. They should only be in the hands of licensed, certified trained professionals.

"what is due process" the post

She reminds me of this girl I used to know who slowly got into feminism, shaved her head, and proceeded to go literally crazy.

I

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT SHE

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Cred Forums meets Cred Forums - Gun grabbing fucks edition
animes related