twitter.com/srl/status/965674719595978752
youtu.be/5ju4Gla2odw
youtube.com/watch?v=pn4qtxx8F18
youtube.com/watch?v=QYOA_ciyS6c
youtu.be/jfgWw43Fcuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOGA BOOGA WHERE THE MOVEMENT AT

Anything happen today?

The Flynn story is about to blow up. Last week judge Emmitt Sullivan, who just so happens to specialize in government abuse cases, ordered Mueller turn over all exculpatory evidence to Flynn's team. That means the process to withdraw Flynn's guilty plea is underway. Considering what we know now about biases from Grassley/Graham referral and the Nunes memo, it is highly likely those same players, Strzok, Page, Susan Rice and others were all players in the Flynn case and that raises a ton of questions regarding government abuses.

The ball has been in Mueller's court this entire time. He could unilaterally control all of the evidence and would have withheld anything favorable to Flynn from Flynn's legal team just so he could secure the guilty plea. But now this judge's ruling takes all of the power away from Mueller, he has to turn over everything, even if he believes it's totally irrelevant. The judge has the final decision on what is and what isn't relevant to Flynn and as a judge who specializes in abuses like this, that's great news for Flynn.

tldr Flynn might take down a lotta players in the Mueller probe, and if Mueller himself acted improperly Flynn could torpedo the entire investigation on his own. This is gonna be big.

IMPEACH

AWOO~

Didn't Hilldawg already try that?

I love Kellyanne.

MAGA

/ptg/ BTFO! how will you ever recover?

I'd call this a medium movie.
>Really? Why?
It wasn't a rare movie, and it certainly wasn't well done.

Why does anyone care what high school kids think? I don’t care about your opinion if you’re under 30.

FUCK TRUDEAU

HE'S BAD

awo

Did she?

>20+ school """shootings""" in 2018
>media briefly mentions them
>el goblino shoots up a jewish school
>nonstop coverage for a week and running
Really wakes the walnuts...

we found out Black Chyna can't suck a dick to save her life

Haha, good one user

someone redpill me on /po/

He was also Jewish.

>Create your own movement of #metoo.
>Condemn people without their day in court.
>Ignore presumption of innocence
>Al Franken gets caught in that.
>Judge him on court of public opinion.
>Democrat leaders condemn him and distance from him.
>Try to make a point about abuse & Roy Moore
>Get Franken to resign for "moral victory"

>Weeks later blame Russians

This is another level of brainwashing..

I don't follow nuCountry. Is Garth Brooks our guy or a cityfag leftist in a cowboy hat like most of them? I bought a car and there was one of his CD's left in it.

It's filled with bigots who go behold Cred Forums Pure hatred that surpasses even Ben Garrison.

TRUMPS TAKING OFF

>Why does anyone care what high school kids think? I don’t care about your opinion if you’re under 30.

It's really just a fundraising ploy by the Dems.

>he doesn't remember
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/699714575520894976

(((They))) got caught lying

Origami is a lot of fun

It’s 6pm and you’re sitting in your congressional office, when you hear a knock at the door — it’s your new intern, and she’s threatening to spill the beans on your big affair.

Various thoughts race through your head — thoughts like ‘is she pregnant?’ and ‘how big is the space under my desk?’, but as the handle turns and the door swings open, there’s only one thing you know for sure — if you don’t think fast, your political career may be in jeopardy.

The question is: What do you do?

Shit I somehow missed that it was a Jewish school.

have they started handing out 'badges of shame' yet?

Absolute monsters. I don't know why we get blamed for all the shit they do.

I NEED YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

3 Elections TUESDAY, February 20th
Vote Rebecca Johnson, KY HD49
Vote Fred Shanks, MS HD60
Vote Michael Screnock, WI Supreme Court
(If you live in Wisconsin, you can vote)

Crafty bastards. You think you know them one minute, next they've completely changed shape on you. They're edgy cunts too, yet just a little pressure and they crumple and fold.

And there she goes, off into the sky.

THIS HERESY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE!

>(R) House, Senate, SCOTUS & POTUS
>Dems have never and will never win an election based on taking away rights
>(R)s come out in mass because they have to protect the Second Amendment
>Oh and by the way, DACA expired like 3 weeks ago LMAO
>Dems were too busy pushing the "Let's make Americans defenseless" agenda
>Dems forgot all about the "Let's let more invaders in" agenda

So this is the power of 3D chess....

I don't think he's very good but you should decide for yourself

Also, what kind of car?

Hopefully there will be people like me who don’t care what kids have to say

So right-wing you wouldn't believe it

You still have to go back Carlos

>dat OP pic
Liberia N A O

Oh, so that's why Ginsburg picked now to turn out that 'everyone deserves a fair hearing'.

It's not difficult to speculate that they could be FBI or CIA assets. Much like Richard Spencer.

It really doesn't matter though. We are at the point where even if it came out Mueller abused his powers and didn't do a single thing legally, the left would still defend him and riot if he was removed because they'll say "Drumpf colluded so it doesn't matter if Mueller broke the law because Drumpf did too". They'll never accept that there's nothing there. Once Mueller clears Trump he also becomes a Trump/Russia plant and a new counsel will be called to investigate Mueller.

PURGE THE HERETICS.

They don't. MSM and liberals don't realize how hard they're fucking up with these kids. Adults hate being patronized by children.

2010 Mercury Mariner Premiere. It's comfy compared to my 90's shitbox that I sold. Also it's a bunch of classic rock songs he covered.

>Once Mueller clears Trump he also becomes a Trump/Russia plant and a new counsel will be called to investigate Mueller.
100% this.

>It's really just a fundraising ploy by the Dems.
pretty much. we need to compare this to the planned-parenthood attacks

Edgy bunch that'd cut you when you're least likely to notice.

There's been wars started for less than that
>You're wrong, there's nothing less than that

This.

I just come here to post anime girls in maga hats every now and then

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE OPINION OF CHILDREN

It would be hilarious if Mueller finally got punished for his lengthy habit of overzealous prosecution when trying to crack a big case. I don't know whether or not he's in on the conspiracy, but either way he's an incompetent prosecutor.

Wake up you old fool you missed the movie!
>Who's the fool? You watched it!

I do the mash.
>I do the intern mash.
The intern mash.
>It caught on in a flash.

>"colonialism is an unjustifiable evil"
>ethnic cleansing muslim semites from the jordan all because of a 2 millenia old claim to the land is ok though
WHEN DOES BEN SHAPIRO FUCK OFF HOLY SHIT

The former. Here's his alter ego

Damn, you ori-gotme

twitter.com/srl/status/965674719595978752

Pennsylvania's house districts just got redrawn so that the Democrats have evened the playing field. Parts of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia now extend into the rural districts killing the rural vote. Here is you new congressional map for PA.

Blimpfkins BTFO

I mean he's a city fag

Does that include Greek colonisation of Souther Italy?

Liberals think like children.

>I don't know whether or not he's in on the conspiracy

Really?

New district map for PA:

that's goyim on goyim, he likes that

>graphic photo evidence of groping an unconscious woman
>admits to it

It's really not the same thing at all.

That's why it'll eventually come to RWDS. They just can't accept the degree to which 2016 was a rejection of their entire view of reality, and will chimp out when they exhaust peaceful means of LARPing that Trump didn't win.

>season 3 never

Mueller has very little authority to actually do anything to Trump in the first place. If there is no collusion case, there's nothing. Obstruction is a meme that the left and media are running with but Mueller knows there's no endgame with that. Even if he were to believe that Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey, which he won't, he can't indict Trump or even give a report to Congress through the grand jury, all he can do is report to Rosenstein who could do whatever he wanted with that info. Mueller doesn't have same authority that Ken Starr did. But of course the POTUS has a plenary constitutional authority to appoint and fire other executive officials who are serving at his pleasure so he could fire Comey for any reason he wanted and it can never be obstruction.

But this is still great news for Flynn who is not only gonna win, he's gonna have a case against our govt to boot.

Tick, tock

That Chris Gaines shit was weird. He never really recovered.

Their "first black superhero movie" i know it's not but they hyped it up as much, and they go for the bad guys and the bad white guy. The dumbfucks.

anyone looking forward to the "listening session" wednesday? im sure dems will plant people.

Children, in comparison to leftists, are more level headed.

B-but Republican gerrymandering...

When his sister gets BLACKED.

Sounds great user, hope you enjoy it. Manuel or auto?

did boomers really find this shit funny back in the day?

hungry man BTFO

His wife used to come into the Staples where I worked years ago. Seemed nice. His daughter played soccer with my cousin.

No but really, how did these teens go from nobodies in Florida to obvious multi-million dollar PR campaign gaslighting in like 2-3 days?

Also, notice the ringleader the exact same androgynous mutt dike demo being shoved down out throats in all the new Apple campaigns

BREAKING: NEW NEW YORK TIMES POLL ON THE GOP TAX BILL HAS IT AT 51% APPROVAL/46% DISAPPROVAL

they need to create a new crisis to initiate a color revolution
i guarantee that the survivor children's little march will get false flagged like clockwork and will force an ultimatum - ban guns or civil war

a worthy cause brother

The lolbertarian cucks out. What else is new?

Where exactly are you on the tism scale

That young lad is being brought into CIA without a doubt

See

The boy is Jewish and has done stuff like this before.

Its wholesome humor stop being an edgy cunt

essentially cold war propaganda except the russians are replaced with republican voters

how much of an unabashed cuck do you have to be to do something like that. Literally how does that move benefit you?

>Kasich
>lolbertarian

Sorry they forgot this thread is about bimbo worship

What a pussy.

(((Levine))))

People are saying that movie really capture what it's like to be at war
>Yeah! After watching it for 10 minutes, you want to shoot yourself in the foot and get sent home!

that's what happens when you see more money in your checks

It's a bitch trying to duck out of a smear campaign.

is he a kid or a dwarf with a kid face?

>Shit talking waldorf and statler for guaranteed replies
user pls...

>campaign

nah I want his wife to divorce him, take half his worth then her get BLACKED.

I don't know because any "evidence" provided by the FBI was known to be hot garbage by FBI top brass (who deliberately passed it off as legitimate). If Mueller knew that it was fake then he'd be running the risk of looking like an idiot if and when it came out that the "evidence" was all lies. As it happens Trump is squeaky clean, which is why Mueller has done virtually nothing of consequence except make several major procedural errors in his prosecution of Flynn, and well as the issues with Strzok and others.

Everybody's a critic.

Hnn, I had a brain fart. Thought he was Gary Johnson for some reason.

or just Attention whores that couldn't possibly let a tragedy of this magnitude go to waste

King Roach sure is uppity lately

People born before 1990 can't into comedy

>that manlet is married
Hire niggers to rape her. Slay the children.

Mueller is waiting for his moment to pants the president like what Comey did to Hillary but worse. "While we found no evidence that he colluded with Russia nor did his conduct obstruct justice, he's a big fat dummy who should never be president" basically

>"it was like she was looking at walking garbage"

There were many moments in recent american history where it seemed this close to an irrevocable path to the end of the republican ideal, when it looked like globalist and supranational institutions would finally deal the killing blow to the constitutional dream of life and liberty. The year 2000 was one of these moments and maybe one of the first signs that a fight would ensue to keep what your forefathers left you was this speech by none other than Charlton Heston [1]

> Every time our country stands in the path of danger, an instinct seems to summon her finest first, those who truly understand her. When freedom shivers in the cold shadow of true peril, it's always the patriots who first hear the call.
> When loss of liberty is looming, as it is now, the siren sounds first in the hearts of freedom's vanguard. The smoke in the air of our Concord bridges and Pearl Harbor's, is always smelled first by the farmers, who come from their simple homes to find the fire and fight, because they know that sacred stuff resides in that wooden stock and blued steel, something that gives the most common man the most uncommon of freedoms.
> When ordinary hands can posses such an extraordinary instrument, that symbolizes the full measure of human dignity and liberty. That's why those five words issue an irresistible call to us all, and we must.

> So as we set out this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice, to hear and to heed, and especially for you Mr. Gore

> FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

You must remember that this preceded DC v. Heller meaning the following arguments were still considered viable
> the second amendment is a collective right meaning a militia is required for it to be valid
> the second amendment didn’t foresee modern weaponry, only muskets
> states can put burdensome requirement on the purchase of weapons / ammo

[1] youtu.be/5ju4Gla2odw

>I WILL TEACH THEM!

is he really like 35 years old, with a penthouse where he throws parties with cocaine and hookers?

They just gassed Kurds a day or so back too.

The boy is clearly an aspiring Jewish politican and you need the girl to push the feminism stereotype this is all to solidify the Dem base that was getting destroyed by DACA arguments

I hate roaches!

Didn’t read

Well seeing how for a long time I literally only knew him as "literally who" it's an understandable mistake.

He can't even do that. Like what we saw last week with Rosenstein having a press conference to announce the indictments...that'll be how the Mueller probe ends as well. With Rosenstein at a podium giving everyone the whole enchilada.

I sure hope so.

>tfw you remember nugentposting right before the election

GET HIM OFF THE STAGE

>filename
nice

Excellent

What does this have to do with (((Russian collusion)))?

Why hasn’t this farce been shut down yet?

They really need to teach more critical thinking in HS.

BREAKING: REP. TOM ROONEY (R-FL) WILL NOT SEEK RE-ELECTION - TAMPA BAY TIMES

That dude in the backwards hat looks fucking pissed.

This is what anti-gunners actually think

There were people who thought this had lost trump the election

Yea and more than a 5th grade civics lesson

Wtf why do I have an American flag, I’m in Montreal

WE HAVE PEOPLE DYING OVER HERE

>If Mueller knew that it was fake then he'd be running the risk of looking like an idiot if and when it came out that the "evidence" was all lies

This case is different, because their backs are against the wall. They are absolutely willing to go to any length to stop Trump. The possibility of Mueller being blackmailed is also there. But as it stands, he is obviously part of the cabal to take down the President.

Don't be naive.

would it be a bad thing if he got that megakike out of the WH?

keked and checked

>FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

Soon...

the november 7th rally was terrifying, the posting wasn't a meme

If that's supposed to resemble anything from nature, it's definitely an owl.

I wonder if anything will ever top that rally

The problem was the WWII/Korea generation. They failed to adequately raise their Boomer sons into gun culture, and everything spiraled downward from there.

Remember Joe C from Kid Rocks band? /he was 30ish. So I bet that lil shriner nigger is in his 30's 4 shur

>they drew first blood

>its illegal
>not in an illegal market

>viable
By that logic then the 1st amendment shouldn't apply to the internet.

that sounds right

Would be an improvement desu senpai

kek

>>tfw you remember nugentposting right before the election
>
>GET HIM OFF THE STAGE

Both Turkey and Greece are NATO members. Aren't NATO members forbidden from using military force against one another? If Turkey jumps the gun, that means they are out of NATO and that might be a good thing.

SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!
>[drunk ted] Should I stop joking about this?

For reference, this is the decision that Scalia masterfully formulated and that killed all the gun grabbing arguments at once

> The Supreme Court held:
> (1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.
>>(a) The Amendment’s prefatory clause announces a purpose, but does not limit or expand the scope of the second part, the operative clause. The operative clause’s text and history demonstrate that it connotes an individual right to keep and bear arms.
>>(b) The prefatory clause comports with the Court’s interpretation of the operative clause. The “militia” comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense.
> The Antifederalists feared that the Federal Government would disarm the people in order to disable this citizens’ militia, enabling a politicized standing army or a select militia to rule. The response was to deny Congress power to abridge the ancient right of individuals to keep and bear arms, so that the ideal of a citizens’ militia would be preserved.
>>(c) The Court’s interpretation is confirmed by analogous arms-bearing rights in state constitutions that preceded and immediately followed the Second Amendment.
>>(d) The Second Amendment’s drafting history, while of dubious interpretive worth, reveals three state Second Amendment proposals that unequivocally referred to an individual right to bear arms.
>>(e) Interpretation of the Second Amendment by scholars, courts and legislators, from immediately after its ratification through the late 19th century also supports the Court’s conclusion.
>>(f) None of the Court’s precedents forecloses the Court’s interpretation

That's one hell of a video.
>that shift in voice when he says 'from my cold dead hands'
dude was not kidding

wasn't he one of /ourguys/?

youtube.com/watch?v=pn4qtxx8F18

>Bringing back capitalism

Great, another lost seat.

>FBItards

>
>GET HIM OFF THE STAGE

>
>GET HIM OFF THE STAGE

faces like that, I'm standing with the killers

wtf I hate abortion now

#BanAbortionNOW

>white people vote for Trump because they're tired of bullshit
>niggers continue to antagonize whites

Appeal to emotions. People will want to help these kids but also will be retarded enough to believe that their policies will work since they are a victim.

Always a solid performance from Charlton

>be California
>be broke as fuck and in debt
>start offering citizens literally free money

I kind of want him to go because then he can just tear into everyone and just say "it's all in good fun at these events." and say some of the shit he's been holding back.

>ban anyone under 21 buying guns
>wouldn't conflict with 2A

>ban

SHALL ect ect

Who is this conservative spic qt?

When they push us too far things will end.

>illegal auto
>doesn't conflict with 2A
>banning guns based on age

>restricting sells
>limit sells
>nothing to do with 2A

>Converts semi auto to full auto
This is the reason arguments with liberals over firearms always devolves, they use factually incorrect arguments because they know nothing about firearms.

The negro does not think long term or of consequences, much like dogs.

>California is broke
>still push for universal income

BREAKING: MARION LE PEN TO BE AT CPAC THIS YEAR

>2A says shall not.
>but these do.

Nopetry again

the 2020 rallies and the farewell address in '25

>bump stock converts semi auto to illegal auto
no sweetie its still a semi auto as it shoots once per trigger pull

she also garbed a guys crotch

(((Kushner))) and his (((wife))) should go back to 666 fifth ave. (((He))) does not meet the criteria for a security clearance and should not be anywhere near classified briefings and or documents

LOOKIN GOOD!!!

>draw image that is meant to insult
>make the chick super hot

>Infringes
>infringes
>infringes
>infringes

for an Englishman, its weird how he doesn't understand english

are universal background checks really a bad thing? I thought that like everyone wanted this, but for some reason (((they))) are framing it like Republican's don't.

The thing is background checks aren't the worst idea in the world, but liberals (particularly bongs) then conflate it with ideas which blatantly violate 2A simply through ignorance.

>wouldn't conflict with 2A
>bans and restrictions

indeed

Auto because manuél is borderline dead in the US. My shitbox was manuél though.

but it makes the gun go ratatatatatatatatatatatata which is illegal

Hell yes

>tfw have that resting face too and people ask me if I'm angry at them

Are there gun sales that aren't restricted to background checks? This meme is annoying.

He has an interesting story. He went from being the darling of the left, one of the A list celebrities that marched with MLK to a racist deplorable irredeemable monster that rarely gets a mention at Hollywood anymore (even if he starred the biggest blockbusters of his time and of all times) due to his conservatism.

A path very similar to Trump's own

>ban on bump stocks
They are not difficult to make.

>illegal auto
Full auto is already illegal.

>ban on anyone under 21
Conflicts with the second amendment.

>background checks on all gun sales
Already in place.

>limit on magazines to 10 bullets
Pointless.

So many levels of kek here.

the big fucking question is why are automatics illegal in the first place
>But they aren't illegal
>We just made them prohibitively expensive to own *$500 per gun
>.....PER YEAR

>Universal income fixing Stockton
wew, lad

>non-Russian foreign investors.
tl:dr They literally have nothing.

sniggity snooty mueller comin for that jewooty

Didn't this stuffy prick get raped by /Sharpiro/ in the gun debate argument like, 7 years ago? Why is he still talking about this shit?

I want to have a burg picnic with tay now wtf

>Women: I am a genius!
>Women: OH NO!

>the female being attractive means it isn't sexual assault

WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN TO FUCK WIT

This Christy Setzer chick is part nigger, right?

>poltards once tried to say she was so jewish she looked black

BARK BARK BARK

/bwg/ - bimbo worship general

He's relevant again for shitting on Omarosa and getting an interview with Trump, or at least he's getting another 2 weeks of attention for it

>1
Bump stocks can be easily made thus a ban would be pointless.

>2
Shall not be infringed

>3
Already exists and most people agree with

>4
see 2 and lets allow the bad guys to have bigger magazine sizes then the good guys

>why are automatics illegal in the first place
because of previous "comprises" on gun ownership

>the big fucking question is why are automatics illegal in the first place
Gun control act of 1968 plus the Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners' Protection Act of 1986, or more concretely, a bunch of kikes.

Wasn't it some shootout in the 1980's that got full retard banned? The irony is that 99% of times a mass shooting would be less victims if the shooter had a full retard because they're always untrained, and pulling the trigger would have caused them to shoot straight into the air since they wouldn't know how to handle the recoil and then they'd be too dazed to reload

Feeling good.

A succinct quote indeed.

They let you do it

Drink water /ptg/,

The story is literally nothing. They've been sitting on this since last fucking May. They're getting desperate.

>US officials briefed on the probe had told CNN in May that points of focus related to Kushner, the White House senior adviser and son-in-law of President Donald Trump, included the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians.

she should go door to door, trying to take peoples' guns

compromises, you mean?

NEAT

what type of government would be between a republic and a fascist government?

Did she not quit politics?

are you just being a knee jerk pro gun shill for fun or are you so brainwashed that you can't see something needs to be done and he was just postulating some reasonable first steps?

Aristocracy

consular meritocracy

>people claiming dems will sweep the midterms
>even when they had a +10% advantage in june they still lost georgia's 6th by 4% when Trump only won that district by 1%
>AND THEY SPENT 36 MILLION TO LOSE

Democrats would literally need to be ahead by like +20% to take Congress in the midterms

But of course now we see

-strong economy
-libtards attacking rights
-libtards weaponizing intelligence agencies
-libtards promising to give amnesty if they get elected

It's a bunch of shit republicans don't like giving them a reason to turn out

>Liddle' Schiff

did we ever expect marcon to actually kind-of work out?

>when the first amendment was written, the Internet didn't exist

Shut it down

yea thx senpai

>checked
I last saw him on Tucker, didn't realize he was becoming relevant again. What're the chances his Trump interview will get Kelly'd?

>semi automatic weapons did not exist
my god these people are beyond clueless

We ALREADY FUCKING HAVE background checks for buying guns in stores or gun shows. (((Universal background checks))) mean that ANY transfer of a gun from person to person is recorded, even if it's a father or grandfather passing down a family heirloom. It de facto creates a registry of all firearms, and registration is a necessary prerequisite to confiscation. That's why there's so much pushback, and why the ATF has been forbidden since the 1980s from keeping computerized records. It's all on paper and microfilm in one exceedingly flammable building in West Virginia. Find it and burn it down, and gun control becomes impossible forever.

Baking worry not.
SHALL NOT INFRINGE.

don't push that shit user, they might fucking pull something like that

NRA FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Ah, but a revolver is semi automatic. Check mate faggot

It already aired a couple weeks back; he got it when Trump was in Davos

This is why britfags shouldn't immigrate to the US unless they understand how the fucking Constitution works

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is not a fucking suggestion and the Bill of Rights doesn't allow you to make sweeping limitations on individual rights like that

They already exists and the gun show loophole is a lie. You can sell a gun to a friend or something like that, but to make this illegal would be pointless since it would be impossible to control and I don't think there has been any shootings because of this.

"Assault style"

>or revolver
not a bad idea senpai, i would love to see stupid revolvers
12 round 12 gauge revolver

>The founding fathers never envisioned gun technology would advance

>all you do is spread hate, lies, and fear

Does Joe have any self-awareness at all?

They've both been in NATO since 1952 but the Roaches got away with invading Cyprus in 1974, so I expect it would be smoothed over. Erdogan has made noises about leaving NATO though, so maybe. I doubt they'd want to leave NATO while they still have bad relations with Russia desu.

No inch shall be given. Ever.

kek

Yeah I'm gonna need to find a good 1080 stream for that day, we're going to need thigh shots

> are universal background checks really a bad thing
user, background checks are already a thing. "Universal" in this case most likely than not would mean either a big burden or an outright prohibition of private sales meaning people would only be able to purchase guns from sellers authorized by the government.

Might as well ban all guns because that's only a step away from it.

> can only buy guns from authorized dealers
> uops, nobody qualified
> better luck next time

Same thing already happen with concealed licenses in many states. Whatever restriction you make will be used to ban guns.

It's not. Automatic and semi-automatic means auto-loading - the energy of the round firing is used to perform the mechanical work of removing the case from the chamber, loading the next round, and cocking the hammer. On a double action revolver it's all driven by the shooter's finger on the trigger, so it's still one shot per trigger pull, but not an auto.

Must have been shit because I didn't hear anything about it lol

Authoritarian Republic with limited democracy. Think the Roman Republic.

Murderin' Joe surely sounds like a Tumblrina there. How the fuck was this guy ever supposed to be considered a conservative?

youtube.com/watch?v=QYOA_ciyS6c

It's only impossible to control without a gun registry, which is the second step towards confiscation (the first is a buyer's registry).

LMAO

This deserves more (you)s

>literally 'muh right side of history'
Stick to your midlife crisis hobbies, Joe.

wow, thanks for the explanation user. I must've been watching too much CNN. That shit's fucking scary now that you lay it out like that

>incited their members to violence
none of the shooters are NRA members

joe point to the guns you want banned and why they should be banned
and dont just use the word assault style or assault weapon

Why do they think this is an argument? The second amendment was specifically written so people could murder other people if other people tried to go full tyrant on them. It literally doesn't matter that guns have advanced.

You could freely buy artillery cannons under the second amendment though at the time, even your own naval vessels. fuck off.

Link to the federalist paper where the founders discussed whether double action is considered semi-auto or your point is not relevant to this discussion

The Republican party is full of pansies, Trump is a godsend and the last hope

Tell me what needs to be done then.

>And that's a good thing!

>Egalitarian

Disregarded. Only the weak preach such an idea.

And he’s a lame duck

THE FUTURE OF HOME DEFENSE.

Why do (((they))) want to spoil our fun?
We will not capitualte. We will make our weapons greater then they ever were before
youtu.be/jfgWw43Fcuw

Maybe he should stop tweeting before calling for others to stop.

Neo thread.
Neo bread Jews were deboned for the making of the new thread

Bin dun befo

also you wouldnt be able to lose your guns in a boating accident, you would be in trouble if you misplaced them

I don't know but there needs to be a reasonable debate and both hard wings do not help

>shoot/hunt/defend
Nope. The 2nd amendment doesn't say you have the right to "shoot, hunt, and defend." It says you have the right to bear arms. When "it was written" it was intended to give the populace the means to overthrow tyranny. Flatly, we should repeal the "long-ago" ban on autos. The citizenry of the United States has the right to weaponry necessary to overthrow tyrannical government.

Would, but only in 9mm

I've never held a gun and even I know everything he says is bullshit and does conflict with the 2A

Get in their you mangy dogs.

give me

>Lincoln first
shit list

Indeed it is. Every Cred Forumsack in the US should lurk /k/ long enough to pick these things up, and to get started down the path of firearm ownership themselves unless they live in NYC or DC.

It's relevant because you were using the terminology wrong. Discussing the legalities of firearms can only be meaningfully done when everyone on all sides understands how firearms actually work.

He got shit from the left for going easy on Trump

Let's be real what Franken did was childish and inappropriate, and typical what a Jew would do. Should you lose your job over that? No, however Jews hold Goyim to a different standard themselves. If a conservative had did the same thing you can bet Al Franken would call for his resignation.

Metoo is the great equalizer.

Erdogan is one of those retards who thinks teaming up with chinks and russians can help him fuck over america and push along his neo-ottoman ambitions

Basically America rules the world and imperialistic powers dislike that

Revolver shotguns have been around for a while, user. There's even one that can be attached under an AR-15's barrel as a breeching shotgun if you have the Form 1 and stamp to SBS it.

>Cheeto in Chief thinks the russia investigation and domestic threats are the same department of the FBI
lol
>is about to support gun grabbing
LOL

>7 posts by this faggot

>"""scientists"""

yea sorry for shitposting

niggers sure do talk a lot of shit online. Let them try that shit to my face.

>Wouldn't stand up for Americans.
>Stood up 8 hours for illegals.

Please deport her

Of course he did.

At least it's not fanatic egalitarian. (fanatic options of each ethic are available)

Also I was going for a trade league rather than a megacorporation (which would be authoritarian ethic). You need the "oligarchy" type of government in order to get the "corporate dominion" civic, which gives a boost to energy credits.

Couldn't you say the same about Planned Parenthood?

What about illegals that kill US citizens like Kate Steinle.

The left should he held to the same standards.

Glad this cunt's out by the end of this year

>I don't know
see thats the problem liberals never say what needs to be done about guns.The only thing I hear them say is to ban them and if liberals really do care about deaths due to guns they would want to ban handguns, which has caused a shit ton more deaths then the AR-15.

Is that his mom? She is fucking hideous no wonder he looks so fucked up.

>tfw living in DC

I miss my guns, but luckily they’re safely kept with family in VA (which has rights for now)