God designed this so that you can fucking die

God designed this so that you can fucking die

He really loves us. He loves us so much that he wants us to die slowly and in pain. Suicide is a sin. Don't even try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQgde1vN-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And what is that supposed to be, Snek ?

>God

stop sinning

>2018
>not realizing the creator of this reality is evil
Resist the demiurge

God can suck my nuts

bacteriophage

Thread is full of fucking heathens.

>gee I wonder why out of an infinite universe and countless stars similar to our own, even within our own galaxy, we've never been invaded and conquered by another world.
Pic related is part of our planetary immune system. Repent you faggot sinner.

Agreed
Have to really give it to jew god. Being conscious of ones own demise and feeling every ounce of pain that a suffering life has to offer

Thanks Yahweh

Where are the proofs G-d designed it?
I don't see any "made in paradise" stamps on it.
Maybe it was space lizards or transdimensional demons who created it

>GOD DIDNT MAKE THE WORLD OUT OF COTTON CANDY AND BUBBLE WRAP, THEREFORE, HE HATES YOU!!!

It's the law of realities, user.
If it can exist, at some point, it will exist.
Man has disease and suffering so he can overcome those things and become gods.

>kike scientists in some death laboratory

These Satanists are fucking kids!!!

And OP IS IN CAHOOTS WITH THE FAGGOTS!!

OK .. What Pandemic Legion did this time ?

It can also be used to replace antibiotics and may become necessary in our lifetimes.

Intelligence can cure it. Fag wad.

>look what god did to us maaaaan!

What if god just created life and life itself has free will that’s why bad things happen if god did all your action and micro managed every persons life there would be no point to existence now would there you Brainlet atheist?

The chance that Earth pathogens are harmful to aliens is literally zero

>be child
>get polio for no reason
>can't walk ever again
MUH GOD'S PLAN

Fuck off you lefty bitch

Can you even find a fedora small enough to sit on the tiny circumference of your brainlet head?

There are a lot of shitty ways to die
Maybe if your immune system wasn't a dumpster fire, viruses would be less of a problem

>God designed this so that (gays) can fucking die
oh wow wtf I hate god now

OMG
this is the most accurate picture of la creatura ever

>the chance earth pathogens are dangerous to a hypothetical organism that it has never evolved an immune response to is zero

Yeah thats why NASA goes to great extremes to serialize all of their probes and rovers.
Brainlet

>serialize
sterilize?

Yes

>HPV is Jewish

I fucking knew it.

Salty?

haven't died yet and I live in a million dollar home with plenty of food and heat and money and every fucking thing else oh great pic I don't believe in god anymore you sure got me!!@! ASEFjkA LE;SFS

No where in the bible does it say suicide is a sin, that was added by the church. Now happily kys

We all die one day user.
Whether it's because of a virus or a nuclear holocaust makes no difference as to if you can live with virtues and with faith.

Because rovers can't tell the difference between native martian and earth life. And earth bacteria could still thrive on the rocks there (probably not) and no one wants that.
Also aliens invading Earth is literally retarded anyway.

nice non sequitur, fedora.

>having such weak ki all foreign microbes dont instantly disentegrate upon coming within 10 yards of you
Ha, spotted the soyboy.

Why do these things exist? They arent even a "living thing". How did they get here?

>They arent even a "living thing".
Neither are you homo.

>God can only exist if he makes my life a fairytale

Dumbass. If you are part of God and designed your on experience with amnesia to learn new things, do you think you'd waste it on some faggot vacation ride when you are timeless, all knowing and immortal?

Fucking gibbs attitude to existance.

same reason DNA exists, certain molecules joined up and started replicating themselves from smaller units as part of a complicated interaction of physical phenomena.

The Cenobites would like to have a word with you

>life is suffering
>suffer well and you will live for eternity and paradise

sounds good to me desu

why is this image getting posted everywhere?

Looks positively Jewish.

Kek

Who design this?

But what if satan made it?

Pandemic from Eve?

>Maybe it was space lizards or transdimensional demons who created it
Looks like it, frankly. Looks like a monster from an old 1950s science fiction film. Also, arachnid phobia activated. Brrrrr.

Heaven and hell are our universe, together, and you just keep coming back to experience it. I always thought the classical vision of heaven to be kinda strange, like you live on earth for 100 years then spend and infinite eternity in paradise, but isn't "paradise" subjective and can only really be exist in contrast to what isn't paradise. Without a limited amount of time, or what we perceive as limited time, we'd let our existence go to waste, we'd sleep for 1000 years or go on a 1000 year drug binge because it wouldn't matter, you need finiteness to appreciate anything.

What is:
>Eschatology
>Free will
>Divine will
>Cosmology

brainlets will never learn

what the fuck is this? baby's first theological stumbling block?

Because it says "later, homo" on it?

That thing kills bacterias, not humans. Was used as an alternative to antibiotics.
IDK it might harm gut bacteria in some cases.

He designed it to wipe the homosexual degenerates out

>genetic code completely different to ours
>virus being able to do anything to their completely alien genetic code.

retroviruses are so cool

drunk?

That's clearly a nanomachine made by ancient ayy lmaos from another dimension.

>implying you wouldn't deserve it

>God
LOL

God didn't create you to be weak and sickly. That doesn't have to be your fate.
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
As for physical mortality, it is an instructive gift... So that you learn to let go and pass the torch.

There are characteristics of God that do not seem good, in a sense. Evil exists because choice exists. Evil also exists because existence is a parabola, and it's instructive.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQgde1vN-0

>100 years
solar years? Time depends on one's distance from a center of mass. If heaven were a dense singularity, then it would feel like an eternity, whether or not it was on Earth.

Even different species here on earth have different illnesses that affect only them. Why does common flu not get your pets sick every time you get sick? Because viruses evolved to survive by infecting specific organisms and the likelihood of them being compatible with alien DNA is very low

>God designed this
WAT??

That only kill bacteria you rural retard

o7

Nigger it is bacteriophage. They are good guys and you can probably buy a flask of those in your local pharmacy. It can help against MRSA where antibiotics can't.

DELET THIS. ONE OF THESE DAYS ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO SUCCESSFULLY WHINE GOD OUT OF EXISTENCE

they can also be used as antibiotic substitutes. if antibiotic overuse ever leads to the creation of a lethal and contagious superbug, these guys are among our last options.

it's a test, and you're a virgin so it doesn't matter

HAHAHAHA I saw War of the Worlds too!
HOLLYWOOD IS REAL GOYIM!

Yes, and?

Bacteriophage is used to treat infections you brainlet.

Gods bretty cool, id want you faggots to die as well, your a fucking waste of air.

juden

There's the off-chance that you survive it, in which case, your stronger immune system is a boon to the gene pool and long-term survival of humanity.
This is one of the many reasons why Euros spread as far as they did, and why the Bonglanders spread farther than the rest of them. Immunity, boosted by good hygiene practice.

oh gee golly whiz, its this retarded thread again. I come back here week after week for some reason and I see the same stupid fucking threads posted from last week same fucking picture and words. stop replying to these threads you fucking retards. You guys come here enough I would think you know which threads are bots but I guess not.

That virus is good for you.

>really got my noggin joggin for 1993