>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>Halsey Vs. Mike Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

>Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

>Sargon nigger spergout
youtu.be/KScC_eBH-es

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA
youtube.com/watch?v=cKlHgIPz1h0
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
youtube.com/watch?v=1eQW-NvtAEs
my.mixtape.moe/jquzmx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=U7D3MG5p-Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=AFlZ6pVtnv0
youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ&t
pscp.tv/NickJFuentes/1ypKdmznpNQGW
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbpMLVXZJX
pscp.tv/NickJFuentes/1mnxeXBkpDoJX
youtube.com/watch?v=vBLrargEVsw
youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao
youtube.com/watch?v=m9nxQXP-iwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI
clips.
youtu.be/Q7ihh6nTLuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BRADhFKDZnI
youtube.com/watch?v=-MxOdR0bZjs
youtube.com/watch?v=wpaeQuEA9JQ
youtube.com/channel/UC4jr7ZI3Pz691JILf3ZWqrw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schedule for this week
Today: Fuentes vs RC Maxwell, Baked alaska show
Tuesday: pro-bloodsports vs anti-bloodsports. Warski live (I guess the anti bloodsport crew could be matt, jeffholiday or dusty)
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Fuentes vs James Allsup (no date)
Enoch vs Boomerfaggot round 2 (no date)
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

nth for arthouse!

>Tuesday: pro-bloodsports vs anti-bloodsports. Warski live (I guess the anti bloodsport crew could be matt, jeffholiday or dusty)

I think andy said on kumite that he was black yesterday.

benis

Oh, I forgot to update that, but added lowtax vs anglin

this

You guys are failing your side of the alliance, I bet Don Sargon's stepchildren would uphold an agreement

Anyone who speaks ill of Don Sargone, first of his name, King of the Skeptics and Stepfather of the Liberalists is the Alt-RightTM.

Joe Rogain is alt right
Anita Sarkeesian is alt right
Zoey Quinn is alt right
kiwifarms is alt right
encyclopedia dramatica is alt right
UK government is alt right
/cow/ is alt right
all youtube commentors are alt right

YOU MUST
D I S A V O W

To the balkans nigger from last thread. There are lots of primary sources and academic sources that aren't super kiked. I don't know any off the top of my head, but I'd search a university library's website for the topic, find what books look best and have the least jewish sounding authors and then get them on amazon. I'd say pirate them but these days its a risky game with academic materials, and lets be honest not many people are seeding that sort of shit.
>Or learn to read cuniform you fucking nigger

The Destiny shills have fucked off somewhere though, I haven't seen them in a while. Hard to uphold an agreement when they aren't here

this
what's the point in a coalition if only one party is putting in all the work

Nobody from the alt-right demanded from individual skeptics that they publicly "disavow" kraut if there was no apparent connection. This bullshit game is only played by SJWs.

Idea for an IBS stream topic: is the 88 essential to the 14, or is it detrimental to the success of the 14? I'm done with alt light, lets get to the core of my issue with a lot of the supposed AR/WN movement. People talk a lot of shit about fighting for the ethnostate and then cuck super hard on the 88. Fuck those faggots. And fuck you if you disavow our Leader. Fite me IRL, bitch nigger.

heh, you're just a SALT RIGHT nazi, you fucking shitlo-, I mean COLLECTIVIST

Is there anyone in the alt right who is publicly 88 who would be willing to speak? it would be an interesting topic. I don't think Andy could do it due to Canadian laws, so it would have to be on Fried Nebraska's show

>Allying yourself with Destiny-fans
Faggots

Good idea for a topic, although it essentially just comes down to the PRcucking Question.

Really, what the 88 is about is the JQ. And IMO, you cannot achieve white nationalism without addressing the JQ and being unabashedly anti-semitic. Because even if you try to ignore the JQ and talk about vanilla pro-white topics, there will still be all these jews and jewish groups and jewish media cracking down on you and stopping you. You NEED to be able to fight back against this, and the most effective way is to name the jew, which makes you hitler or 88.

That said I don't agree with nazi larping IRL. Memes online is one thing. real life is another.

>Posting worst girl
no u

Lowtax is alive?

>stay distracted with our pograms, goy!
>dont worry about white genocide... trump will handle everything!!1

/IBS/ belong on /bants/

Jim admitted that it's not about politics, it's about entertainment.

So all that shit and all the e-celeb cancer, please gtfo to

Official representative of the Alt-Right here: I disavow of all sharing of NON-PUBLIC information and non-meming slander.

Sharing PUBLIC INFORMATION is fine though since it isn't doxing.

He expects the alt right to take responsibility for Cred Forums posts?

Anglin is high key 88, Azzmador is too, Enoch and the TRS guys are low key 88. They have a pretty deep bench, but I'd like to see Alex McNabb or Jayo del Rey do it, Jayo is a beast and full 88.

are you upset?

>You're not relevant

Fuck off non-poster

Also I'm stealing Fried Nebraska for when I get into IBS, thanks senpai.

Anglin always says he's just memeing about it. I'm pretty sure he is 88 but I wouldn't say he's completely open about it

Yes
>Source: Jim

Sargon Facts:

>Has over 700 thousand devoted kekistanis ready to troll you on a moments notice
>Doesn't use his huge army, acts like a gentleman, it wouldn't be fair
>Makes over 10 thousand a month , 100k+ a year from his paypigs on the internet
>Is actually saving the white race by having children, not like you virgins
>Just plays dinosaur games, fuck what you think
>Has submissive thicc wife that obeys him
>Travels the world
>Has met and mingles with some of the most important people
>Came from the working class and worked his way up

Vee facts:

>Alpha as fuck, will admit to anything, will post pictures of his mother, just doesn't give a fuck
>Is a doctor and a lawyer
>Just made about $200 from a 1 hour stream today, how much do you make in 1 hour?
>Lives like a king in the romanian ethnostate by just making bad videos, fucks Hungarian whores, they will do any fetish he can come up with

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

That's why it would be a good debate. The conventional wisdom is to never punch right, but for the 88'er he's punching left.

Jayo vs Vox Day or Spencer would be good shit

I disavow b3isRr0f for being too extreme

Jesus fuck don't let that Jayo guy do any debates. I don't care if he used to be a merc or whatever, his brainlet "FIGHT ME IRL" bullshit doesn't belong anywhere outside our own circles.

he's basically the average Cred Forums poster
we meme about genocide but at the end of the day we all go outside (rarely) and don't come back after a long day of decorating lamp posts

We need to STOP the Alt Right and throw them into LIBERALISTs GULAGS, they're worth less than dogs those wh*Tes

no mate, Anglin literally wants to gas all the jews

It's just that recently he's decided to go for a "pro-America" message, and adopt the american flag asthetic

What time is baked stream tonight?

/art house bro/ give me your #1 film to watch

need to get comfy before bed

THIS
I get busy!

I would rather have Vox day on just so Anglin can shit on him

Dude this is internet bloodsports, how is that not the perfect mentality for it. If enoch had done that, he would have destroyed halsey. Thats what Fuentes did, I mean the dude literally whipped out a knife. Its not that he doesn't know the arguments, he just doesn't take shit from bitches and asserts dominance, which is what bloodsports is all about. Imagine him in the ring with Sargon, it would be anudda shoah.

from that list?
Jonny Guitar is the least challenging and one of the top comfiest

>don't let that Jayo guy do any debates
the guy is a fucking lunatic. He described himself as an "exterminationist" who wants to wipe all black people out of Africa

He's also not articulate or polished at all

I propose we ally with Sargon's stepchildren

ta lad

Sorry, just get stressed holding the line Destibro

I'm surprised he hasn't been called out into the ring. He claims to be alt right but calls everyone else fake AR. He also has a lot of bs drama about money or publishing with spencer. I'd love to see him debate Spencer or Enoch, but I think he's too bitchmade to do IBS. We should try to call him out.

Dino alliance when

Why are cumskins so prone to being alt right? Don't they know that liberalists will save them?

it's a fun western with pretty colours

The blood god demands blood, not polish.

i'm curious, what about a film makes it art house?

Yeah I don't think he would have the balls to confront anyone. He just wants to hang out in his corner of the internet and fling shit from a safe distance

Some user yesterday said, 9pm EST but I cannot confirm

The lack of a coherent plot, decent acting or any redeeming value.

This is your average alt-righter, they fear that BLACKS will SEXUALLY KEK them out of EXISTENCE

What's that thing on the far left?

honestly, just an attempt to entwine the founding principles of 'art' with entertainment, or focusing on 'artistic' principles

vague non-answer I know but it's true
you can find a more pedantic definition somewhere i'm sure but basically

FILM NOT FOR BRAINLETS

u don't like superhero movies do u

btw here's the new Liberalist Lineup

so aesthetics are the primary value?

He acts like a tough guy, he has a decent fanbase, and like sargon is a fake minority. Its a pretty simple play.
>VD, do bloodsports or admit youre a pussy fake cornnigger and never claim to rep AR again.
What choice would he have? He has no shortage of enemies who'd love to take him on.

checked

W-when is she coming back?

It's my fault for letting the team down.
Defeating Aqua should be priority 1 in my life, she's the main threat for the alt-right desu

Nah, I don't really watch much cinema.

sounds like a female deputy manager bitching about someone in the break room

good post

>Locked in your mom's basement with nothing else to do: The Thread

It's sad that even Jim would partake in this shit. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Clean your room, faggots.

>W-when is she coming back?

N-never

youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

what's going on with zargonne now? Has he emberazzed himself in ze pooblic spayze?

Those are some ugly fucking people

For full /IBS/ entertainment I would say Enoch would be the best choice. I know Enoch used to scream about him on TDS. If we're talking about a legitimate debate than Spencer would be the way to go. Personally I would prefer Enoch

no
it's hard to explain, just watch more kino big guy, it makes your brane grow biggerer

We're fighting the culture war. Go back to masturbating to anime and talking about how all the nazi stuff is holding us back.

a desperate gambit

watch 'moonrise kingdom'

is that arthouse, loved that film

>he unironically likes the films of wes anderson
he's literally the soyboy of cinema

I actually really liked that movie, that and the vienna hotel one. Wes Anderson is pretty cool, but I'm still gonna talk shit on faggy pretentious movie hipsters.

Jim was always a cocksucker who likes to pretend that he is different from the rest of YT neetbuck whores.

I-i can't

tbf, both sarg'n and vee put up videos saying that they did not approve of kraut's shenanigans when that shit was going public, i don't see the harm in JF saying "Ay do nath aproove of treathing people like this in ze pooblic plaze"
Then again, I am a huge dumb cuck so my opinion is irrelevant

>but I'm still gonna talk shit on faggy pretentious movie hipsters.

>he's literally the soyboy of cinema

fuck u ur ma n dad r gay

his film's aren't subversive and they're nice to look at - that's heavenly by today's standards

Quads of truth

Yeah thats true. Honestly Jesse should do it, since he used to be a fan of VD, it could be a whole betrayed by the mentor thing. I'm afraid that Mike will get burned out on all this. TRS has a super deep bench with all their podcasts, they should not be afraid to use it. Hell, someone should use their platform to launch an additional IBS forum so we're not beholden to fags like worst alaska.

No, retard. He's the unironic LARPer that Sargon wants us to be. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a mic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA

>fags
Why the homophobia?

Baked doesnt have a reminder. Fuentes hasn't tweeted anything about it, and Maxwell's account has been suspeded

Sargon is full on crybully at this point. Someone should just take his videos about anita and swap the video for Sargon posts and appearances.

Yeah I think it would be a good idea to hold there own version of IBS. However it would probably have to be alt right specific due to the fact that no one would really want to be on the same website as shows such as "The Daily Shoah" and "Between Two Lampshades"

You had your chance

now

any wes anderson film is soy bender-core
i'm sorry for your mum's loss (of a masculine son)

real patrician bois watch avant-garde cinema

I agree that the TRS people need to get more of their people in on these debates. Right now it's basically Enoch propping it all up on his own. I'm not sure if Sven or McNabb would be good because I've never heard them debate. D'Marcus basically curbstomped sargon/vee in the 5 seconds that he was on at the end of Anglin's debate. Or maybe Titus and the kulturkampf guys.

Not TRS, but Zeiger and Natt Danelaw were really good and they used to do a short-lived podcast showing how to properly debate people on these issues, and they were top-tier. Not sure whatever happened to any of them though.

Meh, most of my friends in college were hipsters, its almost the last stand of implicit white identity. But they talk like fags and their shits all retarded, so bullyciding is mandatory when it comes to any of that. And yes I'm wearing flannel and vaping with my raybans on right now.
>real nazism, pretending to be fake nazism, pretending to be real nazism, so no one realizes you're actually a nazi
>When you're so post modern that post modernism has deconstructed itself and a positivist tribal aesthetic worldview is all that you're left with

>tumblr image
>a fucking woman in a bird cage
>this is right-wing film in 2018

Saved. Thanks britbro

Real masculine men watch italian sci-fi, low budget sword & sorcery and hong kong cat III.
But for the initiate I recommend Albert Pyun at his finest:
youtube.com/watch?v=cKlHgIPz1h0
DINOSAURS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE ETHNOSTATE

>Anglin is high key 88, Azzmador is too, Enoch and the TRS guys are low key 88
>Bunch of jews and a racemixer

Awesome movement. Alt-metokurists are really winning this culture war I see.

that's a great image

ye dude this post resonates with me deeply

I'm looking for sources at the moment. Maybe I shouldn't trust everything some anons says. Sorry

New Twitch TOS is in effect!

guess what I just did

Not following this very closely. Why is Sargon doing this to himself? He has not won a single exchange that I have seen, and he's putting his enormous SJW nitpicking empire in hot water over it.

>Is a doctor and a lawyer
Why not just go all the way and say you're an Olympian supermodel while you're at it?

9pm EST

it's not right wing, its about alestier crowley
look up inauguration of the pleasure dome
yeah it's aesthetic
>watching sci-fi
read gene wolfe instead

Can you do one about the liberalists?
>friendship ended with Sargon
>now VEE is my best friend

Oh nevermind user, I found it on gab

I dont see him entering the ring and losing. He would tear right through any attempts at pilpul and rip out his enemies anus through their face. Maybe not the best optics, but he wouldn't lose.
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
Watch both of those and then get back to me
Meh, they get outsiders on pretty frequently. Look at the guest on the last lampshades, (((Isaac Cohen))) the trostkyist jew.

Jim is the only one carrying the torch for chaos and shitshows for the sake of it.

Proud desu.

>Reminder

This is the only great film that has ever been made and if you don't agree you're basically a soyboy.

when did you decide to become a liberalistismist?

They can ask JF or AltHype or whoever if they are fine with this cow stuff. They will probably say no they don't approve. But why should they come out and disavow protectively what random anonymous people do on some internet board everybody can post on?

This is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eQW-NvtAEs

Totally. Before Mike's doxx I used to hang out on some of their discords and they got a lot of solid people. Titus is legit, he's a cool dude. Jazzhands and Halberstram would be top tier for some of these debates. Maybe Halberstram more than Jazz because he seems less autistic.

halberstram doesn't really know anything compared to Jazzhands

do it yourself faggot
>a fucking cartoon
o i am laffin

I really just can't tell because I've never heard a lot of them debate, because debates normally weren't a thing until recently.

I read plenty, but when it comes to movies I want the bizarre shit people like Joe D'amato and Charlie Cho can deliver. Do not judge me.

>o i am laffin

>he didn't cry when hawkins saved the crew

baka lad sort ur life out

This DESU.
(((A shekel for a good goy))).wav
They are all looking for authenticity. We found it.

Born as one

But who is friends with Vee then?

I think you'd be surprised by him. He doesn't really try to outdo jazz on FTN, but he can sum up in one sentence and a pithy joke what Jazz takes three paragraphs and a few awkward pauses to hit. Check out his twitter.

if you like surrealism just go full avant-garde or watch some jordowsky
have you read any gene wolfe though?
stop trying to groom me with your cartoons, nonce

What about weev vs jayo on who is more of an optics cuck?

This

anyone else got any film recommendations since /arthousebro/ is a pretentious soyboy who doesn't appreciate real art, pic related.

/thread

Well if your'e starting from that user everything is going to feel disappointing

pewdiepie vs logan paul on the ethnostate
make it happen andy

Iron Sky

>he didnt have a mental breakdown and get put in a psych-ward after hawkins was betrayed by that irish robot thing

H-heh call yourself cultured

Holy mountain sucked.
I'd recommend it if you have a shit fetish and browse reddit religiously though.

that's true unfortunately

seems a bit shit tbqh my man

if we're talking animated movies then pic related is a no-brainer

STOP TRYING TO GROOM ME YOU FUCKING NONCE
I'M 24
CARTOONS WILL NOT WORK
yeah I don't like jordowsky
hackery incarnate imo

Nah

Nick Fuentes is always a must watch, the guy is hilarious.

my.mixtape.moe/jquzmx.webm

Princess mononoke

Yeah i just remembered there's racemixing in it.
>Gone with the wind

I got bored waiting for an answer

this looks interesting, thanks

>he's insecure about his masculinity and is sexually intimidated by my shitposting

Heh, makes sense considering you can't see the glory of direct action expressed through the greatest fictional character of all time

see pic related

>no Hickok45 vs Ian from forgotten weapons
>no Steve1989 vs reviewbrah

Eh, I like my surrealism low brow if that makes sense to you.
It's like The Room, the charm is in the honesty and not trying to create something bizarre. It's not something an artist can create on purpose.
As for gene wolfe, i can't recall, but i'll look him up.

how the hell is destiny married? don't women have standards

I thought he got divorced, or did he get remarried?

>tfw so high IQ (biggest of branes) that my shitposting has made people post cartoons they enjoy so they can pretend reveling in infantilism is better than being '''pretentious'''' (re: enjoying a medium of art)
O
I
AM
LAFFIN

Book is way better.
Christopher Lambert is superior Beowulf
youtube.com/watch?v=U7D3MG5p-Cg
You need the pumping techno music and backflips. Fuck accuracy, I'll read the poem if I want that.

I don't think he was ever married. He got some skank knocked-up and is living with the consequences.

He treats his kid like shit though. I remember seeing a clip of him playing gookclick and his little toddler son wants to give him a hug or something, and he tells the kid to fuck off and "daddy's working" without even looking at him. And even stuff like telling his kid to go kill himself.

He lives in Omaha, basically as long as youre not a nigger you can pull there.
>TFW know his IRL address and have no plans tonight

bro, ur gay

oh fug, do we have this recorded?

BASED

>ywn have women daydreaming about you as they sit next to you on live television
How can I fix this feel?

Can you post coordinates

I didn't see any of that stuff live; it's definitely recorded somewhere. I don't have any links off-hand though.

Yeah i wanna check it out on google maps

how can /gay art house boy/ even compete, lads

will he ever recover, i'd be pretty embarrassed if i were him right now tbqh

There's not enough of debates with Weev.

i agree
for instance: kraut doxed people and is therefore a shitperson who should die. if he only shared public information he would not be a shitperson deserving of death.

its on kiwi farms and other places, I dont wanna get fucked for posting his dox here.

Turbokid

Imagine what weev would do to sarg'n. I'd say halsey but he has enough personal history shit that actually might be a fair fight.

someone shop this image pink

>he thinks this is kino
o, im LAFFFFFFINNNNNNNN

>Jim is the only one carrying the torch for chaos and shitshows

Are you really this fucking dumb? Metokur has a year long pause between his videos, and when he announces his Patreon he starts to shit out several per month?
Good ol' Jimbo 'just for teh lulz' is doing videos about retards on Deviantart for your shekels, sits silent as a mice on altright streams while being a racemixer and basic-bitch republican constitutionalist and you swallow it up like a moron who believes his edgelord schtick.
You can see on him that he hates it.

It's more of an play on the liberalist definition of doxing. Sargon shared personal information about crp form kiwifarms but claimed that was fine because it was publicly available.

The things is: the same is true for all the Vee Vore stuff and the information about Vees family and so on.

I support this user, that movie is fun
youtube.com/watch?v=AFlZ6pVtnv0

>TFW know his IRL address and have no plans tonight
be careful!

feel like im talking to YKTD here, only he is dumb enough to respond to such terrible shitposting

yktd is too busy wanking to peter hitchens to shitpost like I am
>tfw you will never experience pre-enrichment europe

I like Sargon but the idiot has to fucking check himself. He always talks about fucking high values and morals but he's to fucking dumb to admit when he's wrong and always sticks up for his retarded friends like kraut and Veeh even if they're acting retarded

jim died for GG sins

feels bad my dude

maybe one day

Fuentes vs Allsup? Is that confirmed?

>Sit on the fence between two armies.
>Mock and profit from both sides.
>Both sides start shooting at you.
>Be surprised.
This is a supposedly smart man ?

Thank you for the Quick Rundown

>big brain centrist trying to ride their fence to the end of the world
>suddenly salt-right appears in their way
>lose more than they ever had
It's a good show, i'll give them that.

You've got to go find his Periscopes from yesterday if you haven't watched them. He went to an anti-gun rally wearing a MAGA hat and debated random shitlibs, homosexuals and qt liberal girls. Really funny stuff.

centrists dont see it like this, they think they're being progressive, that the worlds changing and that it is THEIR ideas that will get all of mankind living on mars, all mixed up in 1 big happy family

I'm fairly sure veeh is either inflating or flat out lieing about his credentials

If you can find that shit you're a fucking hero user. It could be the cudgel that will finally finish off Sargon.

If he isn't, it's a pretty sad statement on the state of affairs in romania. What kind of country has buffoons like that as their doctors and lawyers

Can't find anything, maybe Nick said it on one of his stream but I can't go into allsup facebook to confirm

don't you understand that maintaining the status quo is literally the best thing to move society forward?!

Nobody will get on Mars. You will die here, drowned in niggers, because alt right did more than leftist ever did to attack any nationalist thinking movement that ever popped out.

He's talking about desTINY, not Sarg'n

Nah, we've checked it. He legitimately did get a medical degree, although his license is currently suspended indefinitely while he's busy being a vore-fapping NEET.

I was absolutely SHOCKED to find out he's a doctor, especially one who worked in microbio, because he's said a fuckton of dumb shit that lead me to believe he couldn't possibly be a legit doctor.

He looks like a fucking slob, he sounds like a retarded peasant and he plays video games all day, it would be actually worse if he wasn't lying because it would just show him to be a absolute waste of potential instead of him being totally useless anyway and just living his life to his fullest.

Ye whoops, my bad, confused the 2 there. Point still stands though.

>suspended indefinitely
What did he do?

Ichigo will prevail

>he actually believes this

i dont understand what you mean, i was saying how centrists think, their number 1 idol is elon musk

Average wage for certified hospital staff in Romania is 200 Euros. In my country, which is at the top in the Slavic world when it comes to standard, a world class surgeon is paid 1600 Euros and is expected to do unpaid overtimes and '1/100th' contracts when still in school.
Do you now get it?

According to Vee, he chose to have unpaid leave to be a Youtube e-celeb

Underrated post.

But IBS does at least provide some exposure for us.

Trump is a fraud though.

beta bitches can't compete with the alpha 02

It kind of makes sense with repaying your 'student debt' which you also don't have? To get same education in US you would have been repaying your bills for 20 years minimum

bump

A believable story

>riding in a Franxx with crazy

beats getting gassed for not being able to ride at all

>all I've ever done with the alt right is disagree with them
Bullshit, didnt he post black gay porn or something to the alt right while being an edgy fucker in general?
The stepfather deserves what's happening to him right now.

Last I heard Allsup wasn't willing to talk to Nick publicly due to "legal reasons". He even kicked Nick from their discord the night it happened.

What is really amazing is how easy he is to ruin. Just look at his "debate" with Jared Taylor for proof. Mr. Taylor is not alt-right, he's just a race realist who believes it's better to recognize racial differences and allow people to freely choose who they associate with. As of right now and since the 1960's, we have had forced immigration and integration. Why do "liberalists" think this is ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ&t

>matt, jeffholiday or dusty
lol never

I like the guy, especially his layman stream

Links:

pscp.tv/NickJFuentes/1ypKdmznpNQGW
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbpMLVXZJX
pscp.tv/NickJFuentes/1mnxeXBkpDoJX

I mean, it makes sense, since people leave Eastern Europe for the very reason that the pay is unbelievably shit while at the same time having shit cost the exact same amount.

What should we do about all the weebs shitting up these threads with their shit ?

>Is literally cucked /raising another mans child.
>Wife literally "settled for him" after getting pitched.
>Claims to have a Black Grandad/obvious lie
>Wont admit it
>claims spergy Cred Forums trolls are alt right to justify his weak position
>gets shekels picking on the lowest hanging fruit to entertain the lowest common denominator
>rebrands skeptics to cringiest liberalists
>Has VEE and Jeff Holliday for Allies

Need I go on
Look at that faggy fanboy art too, LOLZ skaved what - 75Lbs off his fat ass?

praise kek pede

I'll remove it from the pasta
Yeah it was clear from the last thread, it's some nigger going into warski just to argue about muh morals I suppose

>Ichigo will prevail
lmao

anything on tap for tonight?

I would never do anything violent or illegal of course.

No more bully user

genocide the smol brane animay anons
/ibs/ is an arthouse ethnostate!!

>LOLZ skaved what - 75Lbs off his fat ass?

Is keemstar /ourguy/ now? He was on warski
youtube.com/watch?v=vBLrargEVsw

he got BTFOd joe rogan podcast

The easiest way to ruin Sargons debate style is to arrange a formal debate. He couldn't just make some snide comments+chuckle which is all he has against a compentent altrighter and would have to actually explain his positions. The way he tried to deal with Ryan the last time just wouldn't have worked at all.

He didn't dare to do this with Jared because he doesn't feel like he's superior to him due to subcount.

In the last five days Sargon has been / had…
>reported to Patreon at least twice
>reported on Facebook at least twice
>reported multiple times to the Swindon police for hate speech
>had his father contacted by anons
>his photos harvested from facebook and posted for memes

AHAHA YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOUIRSELF

Sargon is a gateway drug to the alt right
His loyal fans are middle of the road do nothings, the people with eyes to see… continue right on down to the truth.

>reported multiple times to the Swindon police for hate speech
kek

his exwaifu is fucken hot

Do you usually back the worse girl, do you also think Rei best girl?

02 is simply more powerful than Ichigo user. There's a reason us anons in the Desthead community is backing her over Aqua as the mascot of the alt right.

He got destroyed pretty bad by Kristi Winters in a formal debate
youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao

And he does what? Blames Richard Spencer>?

Mouthy Buddah livestream on bloodsports:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9nxQXP-iwQ

I understand that some people believe that, personally i find it to be a load of old bollocks.

I actually like Jim’s video. He basically says that if you’re taking any of this shit seriously you’re a sperg and deserve to be laugh at.

That’s the state of race realism today, a joke. Some bait to cause Jerry Springer sort of drama. Pure shitposting.

Of course, Richard is the mastermind behind /cow/

Keemstar will make alt right popular

youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI
link worked back a few weeks ago, now got shoah'd

Problem is those doctors have zero reason to stay here. I make more than them doing manual labor with education. They can get ten times more doing the same thing in Austria.
And the reason why our very good doctors are paid peanuts here and in Romania is .......'drumrolls'.....Universal Healthcare system, a sacred cow of any socialist.

Which, to be quite honest, is low of you. Lower than anything he've ever done.
>but he said the mean words on twitter to us!
If you can't handle the banter then you won't be allowed into the ethnostate. Only the strong will survive.

no he's talking about how you shouldn't get upset people aren't having oxford style debates about serious stuff and the showboating/banter

dumb shitposter

>Blames Richard Spencer>?
that would be too good
regrettably he's not that retarded

Wake up, Sargon is not a gateway anymore, he is in decline, nobody new is subscribing to him anymore, half of his subscribers are dead accounts, just look at the number of watch per video.
JBP is the new gategay for normies
If we can make Sargon collapse and harvest some of that skeptic community we can turn the tides
>shitpost to death
>oh ma gad guises we are winning!11!
(you)

When will the alt right denounce this?

>/cow/ is altright

>be you
>uneducated rightwinger
>retard who doesn't understand genetics 101
>"look guise, genes are skin, blacks r dum ok!!11"

sargon is going full total biscuit on being meme'd on this is great

Face it user, Aqua is over. Move on.

>debates about serious stuff

Exactly. Race Realism isn’t serious. It’s just shitshow.

Reposting from /cow/, an user just contacted Sargon's dad about his race

fuck off, nigger and go make me a waffle.

I remember times when Germans travel to us over borders for cheap goods. Then we joined the EU and now our people are traveling to Germany to buy cheaper goods. not only that, we found out that German and French are putting shit ingredients into the products for us in comparison with their own for the same price, but I am glad that pro-euro cocksuckers are talking how we should be one equal, happy family without borders or nationalities.

kek
go away, you know full well what Jim is talking about

clips.
twitch.tv
/SpunkyEndearingHabaneroDuDudu

It took me a minute to find

Didn't watch it but seems believable. The big brain persona he tries to larp as a complete fraud. He's at least as much of a confidence trickster as crp.

Yeah he comes off as a complete maniac on there. The feminist was attacking with studies and Sargon was just like
>FEMINISM IS SO STUPID LOOOL
I wish I was strawmanning

Don’t get assburned. We all now Race Realism is a meme. We were all memeing here my dude.

Don’t take anything seriously.

>ethnostate
I would not be able to come up with anything more useful against any nationalist than the alt '''''right'''''

He never actually read it btw.

It's low. I agree. But it wasn't us.

you can compare any US job to czech republic/romanian job and call it peanuts, so not really an argument there. in UK with NHS you have a ton of pajeet-doctors, so what? omg your hospital is expecting you to work for local pay, gee, lets all move away and repay our homecountry that covered our student debt wtih nothing but shitposting

Either that or he bought a kosher, (((abridged))) edition. My view of Hitler was 100x more positive after reading MK. Anyone who claims it is just ranting about Jews is a confirmed Jew or Wikipedia reader

>start listening to this
>its about jews
top jej
allright buddy, just consider my suggestion okay?

Tried to watch the latest Warsky stream, what a pile of shit, who gives a fuck about any of these people? That aging roastie was so fucking obnoxious.

Destiny has no trouble getting random people to debate with him, while Andy Cuckski and JF Garapey have to struggle to find opposing views every week.

Kek.

kek

Agreed. One of the few ibs streams I'm not interested in watching. Tuned out very quickly.

Thursday will be great. Today could be good but I don't know much about Maxwell and baked is a shit moderator.

I know that to engage with Americunt is to engage with dumb nigger, but welder can make easily 2500 bucks here, it is not a question of local pay. The reason why doctors are paid so low is because we have what retards like Sanders shill for in your country.

>Posting lewds of not just the worst girl of series, but the worst girl in anime history.
You need to refine you tastes.

I hate this fucking cunt

Sick of seeing this shit posted. Anyone who gives a damn can sub to their channel. Pay for a damn ad instead of using Cred Forums for this crap. I'm thinking of a four letter word that goes in every field...

Vee DM leak on the liberalists

I've seen him make a remark about it like once, it seemshe skimmed the section about ww1, even tho his understanding of it was quite flawed.
Iirc there's one chapter ranting about jews and race,the early story of the nsdap is given much more space (like, all of volume 2?, i can't remember)

eh, there's a fair bit of overlap afaik

>Want to talk about policy
>Jesus doesn't give a fuck what I fucking say
How is one man so fucking based?

>but welder can make easily 2500 bucks here
and I'm assuming this is monthly and you consider it a lot, you go do you czechbro, ignore the americunts lol

Is there a warski tonight or something?

Looks like this should at least be pretty good meme material

Yeah in some sections it's all about the Jews and he implies Jewish influence here and there, but overall not too much

t. ichigofag

Sargon is following in Anita's footsteps
How long until he gives a talk at the UN discussing the importance of liberal values?

I haven't seen destiny in a serious debate for weeks
just soft ball conversations with people he doesn't really disagree with

>just talk and have a good time
Woah, Sargon is really stepping up his game! We have no hope, liberalisism has won! But seriously though, did Sargon really think people can't see through his LARPing?

Hmmm... are you saying we should start a petition to get you to the UN mr not-Sargon? Ironically naturally?

He claims that he will demolish Spencer on thursday, save this image to mock him with afterwrds

Once you've slain all the giants, regular men are like ants.

Because they've all bent the knee obviously.

God damn, I wanna watch this shitshow but i hate his voice too much to endure it.

Just uploaded one today shill.

youtu.be/Q7ihh6nTLuQ

*chuckles* what larping are you talking about user? user seriously i thought you were better than this. i just want to have a civil conversation with you.

Did he forget about JF? Frenchmen said he is will regret that the lineup was changed so he's out for blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRADhFKDZnI

I knew Vee was going to go this route. Vee is a slippery weasel who effortlessly dodges from the topic at hand and into unrelated stuff.

>"I want a white ethnostate"
>HAH BUT YOU ALSO SAID THINGS THAT ARE PRO-EU CHECKMATE ALT-RIGHT

people fear gods.

The EU isn't a bad thing in principle just in it's current execution

Vee is an actual brainlet

Remind him
youtube.com/watch?v=-MxOdR0bZjs
youtube.com/watch?v=wpaeQuEA9JQ

varg has become so fucking cucked on the female question

yeah 25 minutes on fucking foreign manufacturing
I want 2 hours on race realism or immigration or anything relevant

Sweet Jesus Christ, please don't let Jayo anywhere near a mic outside of TRS. That dude can't debate for shit, he's fucking retarded.

he really does, he doesnt argue on good faith and constantly looks for gotcha moments

Migrate

Just the moment shitposters were doubting him... he delivers.
Feels good to be a Desthead right now.

Thanks for taking over baking. May you be more banproof than the swede.

IBS is ban material now?

>that bunch of faggots on the right
I appreciate that at least the number of them is correct, though. Maybe some tikky torches for added drama.

I don't know what swedeguy did. But he got banned once. Came back and disappeared soon after but what I suspect to be his youtube is still active with new ibs content so I doubt he just left.

I should do something with my life instead

>he doesn't argue on good faith
I still wait for a single alt-right jew or racemixer that went to the IBS to say what they will do with US Army and US police force.

>his youtube is still active
link?

youtube.com/channel/UC4jr7ZI3Pz691JILf3ZWqrw/videos

EU was good when it was just an economic union

All that picture shows is that some supposed Jew clicked a link.

his twitter seems still up, doubt actual swedish guy would parade it though, they have nazi anti-hate speech laws worse than nazi germany

Don't know but one of the clips got upped on this channel after he asked for permission to use it.

still weird mods on pol would ban for IBS, unless he was doing something else too

unless meme-flag bumping when US asleep?

The fuck is on her head sempai