I love Trump but if he supports any firearm ban he loses my vote

Any kind of gun control legislation passing from this school shooting means Republicans lose my vote in 2020. Who else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they wont
he hasn't even mentioned any form of gun control

nah, ban the guns. the fire will rise.

Give it a few weeks and we can go back to round the clock Russian Hackers again.

I guarantee you the alternative to voting for Trump will be worse. But Trump is not going to ban guns. He doesn't give a fuck what the media tells him to do. He's just going to 4D chess them into oblivion as usual.

>mfw no pyscho school-shooting gf

Don't believe the msm lies. Trump has said nothing of the sort.

I'm sure the alternative would be worse

Sure, we now totally believe you will be voting democrats

>doing a school shooting with a 10/22
wtf that is not pro at all way too unreliable

>then loses

Anyone that votes for Trump if there's a single ban is a cuck.

Fight for your rights. Once they smell blood they will come for it all.

This.

Losing support =/= switching sides.

Nice trigger discipline there cunt, and what's the point of an optic on that gun? Would you even need? And isn't that a fucking .22?

>.22 carbine
wtf

Today OP was not a faggot
He mentioned expanding background checks. Maybe it will be an actual instant check now, but of its some gay shit Iwill be pissed

And who will you vore for then?

But you can't even kill someone with a .22 I don't understand this picture.

>is obviously on a rampage to kill everyone in sight but better keep finger off the trigger
>is a small girl and when it comes to handling weapons you go for what you’re comfortable with not the most powerful
>quick controlled shots and double taps with no recoil or blast

Ok tough guy take a couple 22s in your chest and lets see what happens

>Losing support =/= switching sides.
in the US with two party system?
it sure as hell does

still gun nuts are autistic morons
fat neckbeards playing they are "in the corps"

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU BURGER

Your vote never mattered, OP.

wrong. Lurk more on /k/ faggot.

I love Trump. Voting for him in 2016 was one of the proudest moments of my life. That doesn't mean I blindly follow him. If he tries to do anything to limit my 2nd amendment rights, I have to hold him accountable. If he or the Republicans do anything to negatively impact the 2nd amendment I have no choice but to make sure they are punished for it when election time comes. It's the only way to prevent it from happening again.

>thin denim jacket
checkmate

>he voted for Drompth

your vote means nothing.

you have to pay those veterans though

they should absolutely pass a law barring ANYONE on a psychotropic drug that has suicidal/homicidal thoughts from purchasing a firearm.

Just basing it on that alone, not "mental illness" which is nebulous and subject to change. That would be the only "gun control" i would support, any thing else is ridiculous and uncalled for.

Well, first thing is that Trump makes no laws. He enforces the ones congress makes. So if you want to put pressure anywhere. Start fucking making a difference at a state level. Who is your Rep? Prolly don't even know. Start writing letters and sending e-mails to them after you figure it out. Making calls to their office is even better. Organize groups that make their opinions known to the representatives. When your lawmakers fail you, hold them accountable by voting them out and organizing info campaigns to do so. Stop funding the NRA or any organization that fails to uphold their commitments. Call the NRA right now and see how much money they want from you. Then look and see how many anti gun laws they have stopped from passing. What we need more is people that stop supporting stupid shit and start actually getting involved.
To those of you who believe that your vote doesn't matter, by all means look how bad they want Trump gone. Getting involved and taking control of your future is the only way. If you want to go 5D chess you become a Jew and destroy (((them))) from the inside.

Subversion is a hell of a tactic but it takes patience.

Because there's only one Republican running for every office?

I can agree with mentally ill people not being allowed to purchase a firearm, but only if they can reclaim their firearm rights later on if they end no longer needing medication.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4

Don't you know that's how you build up immunity?

Nothing wrong with a 22 especially for the purpose of mass shooting. It has plenty of power to puncture skin, break bones and most importantly cause bleeding. Usually they are not shooting at heavily armed body armor wearing soldiers, they're shooting at civilians wearing casual clothes so a more powerful round is a waste. The goal is to hit as many people as possible to increase the victim count.

If I for some reason had the intention to shoot up a school, I'd probably go with birdshot.

ugh, i mean if one of the drug's side effects is known to cause crazy people to go crazy, even its just 1%, then they should be barred from purchasing a firearm. or at least restricting it to a single rifle. Anyone on antipsychotics and some antidepressents simply should not have access to firearms.

Not because of the people, but those drugs are unpredictable.

And how reliable would a vet be? Would a gun shot set off his shell shock?

OP, got any more pics like this?

yeah that's fine, i'm not even worried about "mentally ill" people having firearms, I'm concerned about the drugs. And I don't think it should be retroactive, if they have firearms, it's not like someone should be able to take them.

It's just some of these situations happen very quickly, where some crazy starts collecting guns while his mental state is deteriorating

The only thing I'll break from Trump on is Syria policy, and that's cause I'm Syrian

this

user have you had your (((mental health))) checkup today? What's that user, you registered republican? user, are you sure everything is ok?

this, Im going to Cruz to a different party if these niggers try to ban guns

Isn't the 22 caliber that causes the most deaths? Due to the bullet bouncing around after penetrating the skin. Right, Or am I wrong?

Firearms should never be confiscated under any circumstances. The only thing I'd ever support is temporarily preventing mentally ill people who are on medication for mental illness from buying them. As soon as they are off medication, their rights to continue buying firearms should be restored immediately.

Any kind of gun confiscation should be met by shooting anyone who comes to confiscate your guns.

Hopefully it's just Trump showing he'll make a deal and then when the left won't take it he can make them look bad.
.22 LR is the deadliest caliber no gunz son.

thinking guns are problem kek. guns aren't the problem mentally unstable fags are

G36 with a supp? Yeah, ok. Is it better though? Figured with all the people screaming, everyone would be alerted or something, keep posting btw these are interesting. O

i agree, the "mental health" angle is especially concerning to me since anyone can be labeled mentally ill. It can only be about the drugs.

for the ears

Trumptards are human trash. I honestly don't understand why they don't just vote for democrats.

Because you're rude.

If it’s anything hopefully it’s just closing the new retarded loopholes in the current system. I understand that the gunshow loophole is a myth but things like Charleston where he should’ve been denied but it returned a no data so they sold it anyway or the guy at the church where the military should’ve reported his crimes and didn’t. Anything else would be bullshit. And no. You have to be legally declared mentally unstable by a judge. Anything other than that and we’re throwing due process out the window.

Thank (You), got more or sauce?

This pic

Guns are so dangerous I still don't understand why you want any 60 Ig faggot to be carrying and might trigger in a second and end your life in a moments notice. At least when its banned you know only the niggers are carrying and you avoid them

Right these guys are just no gun CoD dicklets who think bigger is better but have never shot a paintball gun. Can carry a lot more .22lr then you can .308s as well like order of magnitude more.

>tfw no cute girls doing columbine things shows

I own an AR15 and voted for Trump, but it's rather obvious that we need a better mental health screening process for gun sales. We need to make it harder for schizos to kill people. duh

fom top to bottom:

HK 416
Colt M4
RemingtonM24
FN M249 SAW
Benelli M104
Colt M16A4
FN SCAR-L
Saco M60
M4 again
Barret M82
KAC M110

also lolis

I think he's just paying lip service, user. Additional gun legislation or reform can be dealt with on the state level. The big question is why the (((FBI))) failed to intervene.

I agree but I'd rather have the GOP cuck out on smaller issues related to gun right's than letting the fucking left come into power and gutting the 2nd amendment. The way I see it it is a lose lose.

those aren't lolis.

There's no need for them to cuck out on anything. Planned Parenthood kills tons of babies every year. If I was the leadership, I'd rub it in the face, but unfortunately Ryan and McConnel are controlled ops

>anyone can be labeled mentally ill
Bingo, was thinking the same thing before, this is what the left want so the GOP would have to limit it to just the drugs to avoid the "slippery slope."

>trigger discipline
>in a depiction of a school shooting rampage
please stop parroting shit you hear on /k/ newfag

>There's no need for them to cuck out on anything
Don't get me wrong I hope to god your right but I'm just thinking worst case scenario.

>giving people who want to take all our guns away the authority to decide whether anyone is mentally ill or not
You really don't want to open up that precedent, user.

Trump seems to be working hard to help get another nigger elected next time around.

So who the fuck are you going to vote for retard? Do dems, greens, libertarians NOT want to take your guns? Are you retarded?

most people who are mentally ill are no danger to themselves or others , and most of the time (most) SSRI's work if taken with therapy and gotten off of in like a year or two. long term use isn't suitable though , and many people have different livers that cause them to go crazy when they take it. The reality is that doctors don't run enough tests to determine how each person will react to the drug.

So you'll be voting Democrat?
You're one of those smart Republicans aintcha?

He's a shill, my friendly leaf.

Yup, thats one of the few issues that directly effect me and I have a firm biased stance on. Shall not be infringed mother fucker.