HAPPENING!!! Canada under 50%

As of 2016, 53% of Canadians had “European origins” (white) ‘???’. As of now, it’s officially below 50% says Trudeau!!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692
ucanr.edu/blogs/blogcore/postdetail.cfm?postnum=20497
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
economist.com/node/15959332
worldometers.info/world-population/canada-population/
en.cijnews.com/?p=47266
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Ethnic_origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_states_by_fertility_rate
vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/analysis-many-syrian-refugees-still-struggling-after-12-full-months-in-canada
torontosun.com/2017/06/11/privately-sponsored-syrian-refugees-more-likely-to-find-work-document/wcm/b6253d77-5416-490c-b3c7-bb7096bb5402
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/008/98-500-x2016008-eng.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From 96.3% White in 1971 to just 53% in 2017
>shitskins have gone from a few hundred K (natives counted in non-whites) to 18.3M in 2017, a 4600% increase while whites declined 5%.

They were even more of mutts than us this whole time. Those Canadicuck bastards

But are those Clinton statistics or real statistics?

The real stats are probably worse

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
Links to the census are there

It excludes people who identify as Canadian rather than French, English, etc. so Canada isn’t below 50%

see
>StatsCan head quits right after Trudeau et al start telling him to cook
>Trudeau immediately appoints a Muslim to head StatsCan

>49%

>This Canadian is of White European origins because he checked Indian, Canadian and British

Those are mostly multi-ethnic or biracial people, or maybe shitlibs who didn’t want to check white. It’s at most 49% just ask Trudeau

>canadian

How the fuck is that possible?
Who's replacing them, they don't have the Spic Menace right below them like we do.

More Canadian.

Crazy. They could have been the Sweden of North America, but now they are the.... Sweden of North America.

>White Europeans
% of Canada's population 2011: 61.4% (20,157,965)
% of Canada's population 2016: 53% (19,683,320)

Canadas Population 2011: 32.8M
Canadas Population 2016: 36.9M

Canada Shitskins 2011: 32,800,00-20,157,965= 12,643,035
Canada Shitskins 2016: 36,900,000-19,683,320=17,216,680

17216680-12,643,035= 4,573,645

4,573,645/6= 762,274/year

>Literally +762,274 shitskins/year while whites are dropping at nearly 100K a year

Poos, chinks
Canada is large by territory only, it has a very small population, it wouldn't take much to replace them all

Proud Canadian parents.

We always saw Canada as super white, this is just.. upsetting

Unironically this Somali Citizen Muslim Refugee Nigger Canadian is the immigration minister.

We legally import around half a million non-whites per year if you add up all the programs - visa, residence, refugees, temporary foreign workers, etc.

He looks worse than a nigger, a literal subhuman. She's fat so no great loss but she'd probably be moderately attractive if she wasn't

>White Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/govt agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing
Fast Forward 2017
>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>Whites down to to 53% in 2016
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, govt always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years
Now
>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every govt decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ govt bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1996, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>govt passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy
You are here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

my stomach hurts
can't imagine your real estate prices

You should panic, 90% of them are going to move to the US in a few years anyway. They won't survive Winter.

>blackpill time
1/3

I weep for both of our nations because this pic is very accurate.

1.5 bedroom apartment condos go for half a million minimum

2/3

I was watching a Canucks game last week and the stadium had Chinese shit everywhere, I mean really EVERYWHERE.
I thought it was just a meme.
World is truly fucked. Take notice Poland and don't let it happen to you

3/3

Every pretentious Pakistani with condescending affectations that I have ever met have said they were 'Canadian'

Canada may be the most pathetic Nation on the face of the planet. Good riddance.

The new face of Cucknada, and it's beautiful.

you have more free stuff. They aren't coming back here.

Proud Canadian Independent Muslim Woman serving the community, lolololol....

haha

What happened to the other thread, grrrr, okay then.

You do realize the USA will never let in a single shitskin again once RAISED is passed?

Meanwhile, Trudeau is going apeshit inviting all the Salvadorans, Niggeruacans, Haitians, etc that Trump is expelling

>Quebec secedes
>Firebombs Montreal
>Firebombs the rest of Canada
>Colonize the RoC
Problem solved.

>They won't survive winter

Oh yes they do LOL
>pic related

The Great Blacked North

He's in India now and heading to the Rohingya refugees. He wants to resettle them all in Canada

>pic related

>18.3 million is almost half of your population
Unfucking believable, when will nations with lots of clay finally realize that they must fill said clay with a respectable amount of people if they want to be a successful and prosperous state?

Trump will be out of office in a few years. He can't reverse the white vs non-white birth rates in the US.

Based Leaf predicted this
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692

>Mohammed is happy

No shit, he gets super-gibs now.

Canadian Supermodel....setting the standards for beautiful women.

The birth rates here are okay, actually. Just so much immigration that's wiping us out.

((1991)) -
((1996)) -
((2001)) -

90% of Canada is Siberia tier, it's either straight up uninhabitable or creates very harsh living conditions

This.

Someone is trying to get a happening thread going so that people will go online and spout stupid shit on the internet making white nationalists seem like crazy conspiratards. (((Someone))) is obviously scared because white nationalism has enjoyed good optics lately. Stay frosty Cred Forumsacks.

Mass deportations of JUST spics would help us
there are more illegals here than the entire population of Indiana

Of course they aren't real, your question needs to be is your government trying to discourage you to give up because you are basically a minority in your country now? Or are they trying to make you think that because you're no longer the majority that it's okay to racemix because "hey, we're already fucked anyway so why not".
A very hard truth either way

Yeah the Hispanic birth rates are "okay"

BAHAHAHA SUCK IT LEAFS.

You realize Canada is creating a new refugee class, the medical refugee?

Catch AIDS, HIV, Black Death, Typhus, Cancer etc in your 3rd world shithole country with no health care and get into Canada on medical grouns GUARANTEED AND GET FREE HEALTH CARE FOR LIFE!

lmfao

this.
look up the population demographics of California and tell me you don't feel nauseous

Actually a lot of our spic and Caribbean illegals are fleeing TO Canada and have been since the election

Trudeau is making it legal for people with HIV/AIDS to infect other people and not tell them about it.

>pic related

>Let in millions of Africans with HIV on medical refugee grounds
>Spend millions keeping them alive so they poz everyone legally
JUST
U
S
T

HIV-free bigots BTFO!

So, leafmutt memes when ?

What a clown show...Yes, Vive le Canada, take in sick people as well cause we do have enough as is clogging our hospitals.

That's a great way to expose your native population to Ebola.

>Until the 2000's
No polan they shipped out of 90% in the mid 90's

>Autistic American makes same thread with edited wiki stats to forget he is el goblinos de las amaricanos

A Canadian really must have pissed him off lmao

Proud Canadian Latino, lol....

Justine is intent on pile driving Canada straight into the bedrock.

Our shitskin birth rate cratered.

A rare bit of good news for us down here.

ucanr.edu/blogs/blogcore/postdetail.cfm?postnum=20497

"Birth rates among Latinas are at an all-time low, piquing the attention of demographers and sociologists."

Nigs have more abortions than births in some cities. :)

White birthrate ticked back up too.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

The one issue with this is that a lot of dumb whites self identify as Canadians(as many as 11 million that canada be added onto 19 million), so this skewers the stats, Canada is probably somewhere in the range of 65-70% white. Which is still incredibly sad.

>phoneposter

The same thing is happening to Australia. Maybe not as fast but it is accelerating.

>Being a Canucks fan

Canada is still above 60 % its not that low

Thinking White population has declined by 3 million since the 80's is obviously wrong
And there has been white immigration too

But yea the country is gone, noone here has any fucking clue, everyone is a brainwashed libshit.

It's well over that, they give out half a million new citizenships every year
Temp + Perm is over 2 million, but I imagine many of those go back eventually so the sustained migration isn't that high

Can't wait for the war to start

I'm so glad I split up with a Canadian girl years ago now. I was going to be living there.

>33388

I didn't say I was for them lad
Wings and Preds fan

All time low is still higher than white birth rates
The niggers were never the main problem because the US doesn't border Africa. It borders a gigantic spic continent

fucking hell... we're gonna need another border wall.

>everybody welcome

>white immigration
Even the lies the government tells us imply Canada is taking in 1% of its population each year in the form of non-whites.

So USA 7.5k, UK/colonies 5.5k, France 6k, Russia 2k, ~21k. Add some other random countries, 25k total.

Maybe half of those are White non-muslims. 12.5k

So 12.5k / 300k were whites, or 97% non-white 3rd world migrants.

And that's the PR class. There's the Temporary Immigration class which is the same as PR, as they're given 10-year dual work/live visas with no restrictions. Canada let in 1.2M of those in 2015.

Canada's 72% white. That pic doesn't include mixed white people who don't identify exclusively with one European ethnicity. They fall under ''Canadian'' on the census. Still, 72% white is shameful for a country that was 98% white just a few decades ago.

Just looked it up for confirmation, and you're totally right. I guess I was looking at white-hispanic or something. I had no idea our birth-rates were this far below theirs

1/3 of the country try is plenty habitable(2/3 if your aren't a giant pussy), they refuse to put in the work
That's actually a very good stat considering the small size of your population and your nations past time of giving asyluk status to anyone with a tear in their eye.
It's also very salvagable, don't give up complete hope yet user, Trump has still not decided if he wants to build the great northern wall or annex Canada and purge

Yea this country is gone, not much else is talk about, whites are going to be fleeing Canada onmass soon, like they have fled blue states in the USA

>Bragging about 72 percent

kek

Go jets go faggot

le goblin des neges

>a wild kuwaiti opec nigger appears
how much oil did you drill today?

>Canada is still above 60 % its not that low
>60% is not that low
I'll fucking rake you

urban Democrat whites have like a 1.0 birth rate and rural areas are totally fucked

He's not bragging you dumb shitskin, figures you inbred can't even fucking read english, stick to sand nigger.

Mexicos birthrate is barely at replacement level.

More data :

economist.com/node/15959332

You and me both. In hindsight she was terrible for me! Absolutely against everything I was for but persistently trying to sneak her shit ideas into everything of mine. At the end stages was when she showed her true bitch- but man was she a looker! fuck canadian women

I’m afraid not. People who choose Canadian instead of European are probably multi-ethnic, or at best, a libshit who didn’t want to consider themselves white. The absolute highest estimate I heard is Canada being 61% white. But it’s probably more around 54-58%

Americans are going to be majority Hispanic soon, I’d take 72% no matter what some oil niggers think

Even if you take the 25 million number, the current population of Canada is around 36,834,943

worldometers.info/world-population/canada-population/

Which gives you 68%

We are generously 2/3rds white now.

>but man was she a looker

POUTINED

And it's higher than the white birth rate in any white country

>I heard this to be true trust me essae

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

How much copper did you steal to fund your Kaszanka manufactury baran?

>We whiter than you, eh

t. 49%

That 37 million doesn't even count the people here "temporarily" who will never leave

Soros literally controls Canada's Immigration policy/ministry.

Immigration Minister John McCallum revealed that Canada is about to announce a new partnership with the American billionaire George Soros and the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) to promote an initiative that will help Canada and other countries to resettle greater numbers of refugees. The following are excerpts from McCallum’s interview with Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network’s Power & Politics, on September 19, 2016:

“We are also offering assistance on our privately sponsored refugees… Well, let me first talk about privately sponsored in the international context.

“We are having a joint initiative and tomorrow [September 20, 2016] we will announce it between Canada, George Soros and the UNHCR, which is an initiative to sell our privately sponsored refugee program to other countries. I know of at least thirteen countries who have a potential interest.

en.cijnews.com/?p=47266

>between Canada, George Soros and the UNHCR

>Detoilet
You ready for rape 2.0 when we magically draw you in the playoffs again(Fear the lightning you motherfucker)

This is a big problem as Canada doesn't have enough medical schools and medical students to handle their population pre-2008.

Medical fag here. So many Canadian MDs I meet are from schools in UK, Ireland, France etc. Canada has been sending students overseas and to the USA just so they can attempt to treat the high patient volume in cities. How the fuck are they going to deal with all these immigrants? And sick ones at that?

Keep saying that while the Chinese use your housing market like a cheap prostitute hahahaha

Why do you take a picture of bonhomme you fat mutt piece of shit
Do it again and I'll find you

>It excludes people who identify as Canadian rather than French, English, etc. so Canada isn’t below 50%
that makes sense. whata relief
even in a mid size city in ontario i'm surrounded by mostly white people. rural areas even whiter

the multicultis usually live in toronto

>Majority Hispanic
vs
>Majority Paki

lol

Now for the "controlled" and "reasonable 250-300k" immigrants. This is a lie by omission, and in fact we let in 1,231,041 3rd world migrants on 10-year unlimited stay/work VISAs that count as "temporary immigration" which is never publicized.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp

>We will also continue to welcome those who come to Canada temporarily. Canada has always been a popular destination for students, workers and visitors from around the world, and this popularity is growing at a remarkable rate. In 2015, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada processed more than two million temporary resident applications and extensions. Temporary immigration represents a significant contribution to Canada’s labour market and to our economy in general. We are committed to improving processing times and meeting the challenge of more and more people applying to come to Canada.

>As of December 31, 2015, citizens from 149 countries and territories required temporary resident visas to visit Canada. In 2015, IRCC processed applications (new and extensions) from 1,588,590 persons seeking temporary resident visas to come to Canada, 82.3% of which were approved. IRCC continued to be successful in promoting the use of multiple-entry visas, which are valid for up to 10 years and allow applicants from visa-required countries to travel to Canada more frequently and on their own schedules. In 2015, a total of 1,231,041 multiple-entry visas were issued, which was a 21% increase from 2014. Effective February 6, 2014, a policy change automatically considered visitors to Canada eligible for a multiple-entry visa. IRCC also introduced a single fee for the processing of a temporary resident visa applicable to both single-entry and multiple-entry applications.

Canada gave 10-year unlimited stay duration with full work privileges (=PR) to 1,231,041 3rd world shitskin migrants.People from rich countries dont need visas.

saved

The point is that fewer Mexicans will be coming here because there are going to be fewer Mexicans to send.

The biggest problem will be the Central American goblins who still have >3TFR.

We need to help Mexico build a southern border wall.

Barely, white America is already on an award curve sitting at 1.8 right now
And we are going to turn away the eurocucks when they start to flock

There's going to be a push for the professional organizations to start recognizing poo in loo credentials

also saved. Long live Quebec

>it's the same in almost every western nation

>Counting only the Europeans
>Not counting the "Canadiens"
In Canada's census, "Canadiens" is literally people that have ancestors tracing back to New France. Most Quebecers are in the Canadiens category.

see
>This Canadian is of White European origins because he checked Indian, Canadian and British
no.

Don't it personally little buddy, we have always been friends of the Quebec people

My wife and I are actual white people, we have 4 kids. Only two of them would have been counted in the 2010 census.

Just doing our small part.

>no census done for 30 fucking years

I wonder (((why)))

Mexico is set to surpass Russia, the 2nd largest "white" country in the world, in population size

>Kuwait
>Unable to read

Unsurprising.

Literally said
>Still, 72% white is shameful for a country that was 98% white just a few decades ago.

>People who choose Canadian instead of European are probably multi-ethnic

Which could be from 2 different white ethnicities. There's a multiple visible minority category for mixed people with non white blood. You may be right that SOME of those chose Canadian but that would only be speculation, not fact.

>a libshit who didn’t want to consider themselves white.

Then said libshit would choose one of the various non white ethnicities? That would make more sense

>The absolute highest estimate I heard is Canada being 61% white. But it’s probably more around 54-58%

Now you're being retarded.

>I heard someone say this therefore it's true. Oh and I think this so this is probably true too.

Really man?

Nope. Its Atlantic Canada and Quebec which are some of the whitest places in Canada. They are mostly multi-ethnic if you mean a mix of Scottish, English, Irish and French.

>The niggers were never the main problem because the US doesn't border Africa. It borders a gigantic spic continent
Hence, the wall.

>White Quebecois
>Selecting Canadian as your roots instead of France
kys

"Canadians" are not included with European Canadians so this is misleading. That's another 10 million whites right there so we are actually still around 70% white. Still terrible but better than le 56%. Also Arabs and spics are not considered white here.

Shame will be a commodity for you monkeys in the coming years, you're bragging and you don't even know it.

wow i wonder who keeps posting this

That's assuming the 2 mil not counted in census are exclusively non white but I get what you're saying. I think 72% white makes sense to be honest, I live in Montreal and have been to Vancouver, yea you see a shit ton of non whites but you also see a shit ton of white people too. Almost all rural areas of the country are very white, Quebec is very white outside Montreal, the maritimes are white.

>That's another 10 million whites right there so we are actually still around 70% white
>This is a White "Canadian"
rofl

Quebeckers are ethnic Cajun

underrated

>Beret
>Not a tuque
>Cigarette
>Not a pipe
Quebecois are not frenchfags.

Poalks pride themselves on being white while they are barley one notch above gypsies

America is 77.4% white when you count Arabs and Spics, le 49%er

Respect user

The real NIGGERS of Chicago

Throwing a temper tantrum when called out for being a retard I see huh, Akmed.

The truth is most Canadians are not ashamed of this shit skin invasion, unfortunately, that's why it's allowed to take place. Canadians on Cred Forums for the most part, are ashamed, myself included.

Why would 72% make sense? The demographic change didn't pause, it probably accelerated.

We have no fucking idea how White Canada is because the government is controlled by multi-racial kill-the-boer fanatics.

I am 100% certain its already below 70%

An additional 11,135,965 people chose "Canadian" as their ethnic group in the Census

Newfoundland considers itself Canadian and not European..... at least we now know where we sent the retards to

>Quebecois
>Admiring modern France
The France we admired died in 1792

Nobody fucking says multi-ethnic when they're talking about whites
If you're multi-ethnic you're white mixed with shitskin or shitskin mixed with a different kind of shitskin

Make sure to ration that shame in equity in the cold seasons with your fellow cowards in the decades to come.

Go back to being a slav Tobiasz.

Canada is 73%, rip, white, this is a meme. People just say they are Canadian in the census are not black. We have a separate census for that.

El híbrido de las hojas...

This is imposible, I see women with 3 or 4 kids every hour.

Newfoundland is rightful Danish clay

>anecdotal evidence

Russia has a net negative population trend.

Mexican women are having far fewer kids than their grandmothers and even their mothers did.

>In early 1990 Iraq was accusing Kuwait of stealing Iraqi petroleum through slant drilling, although some Iraqi sources indicated Saddam Hussein's decision to attack Kuwait was made a few months before the actual invasion.

Literal sandniggers who slant drilled to steal Saddam's oil.

My ancestors born in Canada called themselves Canadiens long before the conquest.
We called the valley of the Saint-Lawrence River "Canada" long before loyalists settled in Upper canada.
The French nobility and military left after the conquest.
We are as much French as Americans are English.
Real France died in 1789.

"A Cajuns" are Acadians deported by the Brits in Louisiana.

if I can do it anyone can. Try and go for 5!

If you use that kind of census then America is technically 77.4% white. When you count only people of 100% white origin then America is 56% and Canada is 49%

A fucking mutt leaf!

Just my humble opinion from experience travelling the country. You're probably right about it dipping below 70% now.

Exactly my point. ''multi-ethnic'' whites simply choose Canadian on the census, they're still right.

Actual multi-ethnics are supposed to choose ''multiple visible minority'' on the census

haha whiter than you leafs!

>You can't be a visible minority if you declare yourself to be only Canadian
>Since you declared yourself to be White you are therefore White

t.

Their children die a lot less than their grandmother's children did. It is a very large country and it's steadily growing, I'm not what you're trying to deny here.

AMERICA:
>has no idea who's coming in because their populace is so divided they can't secure their border
>No integration whatsoever, Blacks will always be "shit muhfugguh reparations rap n sheit" and talking with that weird half southern accent, Muslims will always be against whites, the only good immigrants are first generation africans who know how good they have it.
>majority of immigrants are hispanics who don't work for a living, and if they do they do it for cheap.
>Legitimately scared about whites being driven out because their culture is being overshadowed by the unintegrated immigrants.
CANADA
>Knows who's entering their country, since we're the ones letting them in.
>Can integrate other races easily into their culture, most non-whites sound, dress, and act like your average white canadian, actually work instead of sitting on their ass.
>Majority of immigrants are asian/indian, who work very hard and either run their own resturants/stores or take the same pay as everyone else.
>Canadian culture will never die out because it is able to integrate people so easily, no worries of whites being run out of own country.

Literally prove me wrong, meme answers don't count.

Nah mate its rightful British Clay just like how the whole of Canada is... par Quebec we dont want that

I want to fug the 2hus.

>using baseless accusations to justify your 'argument'

So.. this is the power of the slavic mind..

Even is you exclude "Canadian" and add up the Euro ethnicities it's still whiter then the US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Ethnic_origin

kek welcome to the club leaf bro

Varies by state/province. But all trend down.

Federal district is lowest. Chiapas highest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_states_by_fertility_rate

hi Justin.

>Pajeets, Chinese, and niggers are hard workers who integrate
You're either a minority or you have no experience working with or living around these people

This. Unfortunately balkanization of North America is the only hope for whites in this continent. Shame really, I would love to see both our countries grow old together.

Now imagine Canada being situated in Europe...

I bet you think true immigration includes their skin changing colour and their skulls morphing.

CANADA YES!

You would not count 33% of my 95% white province as white in that case. We dont have many non-pure whites. People identify as Canadian as their number 1 ethnicity and dont get counted as european. We done meme mexicans as white in Canada.

Yes because everyone in our countries have taken 23andme. Hispanic whites fall under latin american in Canada, and we separate arabs into their own category which is what dips America's non white population down to about 60%. I have no idea where you're getting your numbers from, it seems you're just pulling them out of your ass. Have you ever even been to Canada? It's not like I see more shit skins than white people. It's not like anyone realistically dwells on the fact that a white person walking down the road might have 1% sub saharan african blood and sperg out that they're not white

>Literally prove me wrong, meme answers don't count.
I am still whiter than (You)!

Official 2018 Canada estimates

> 26 million whites
> 9 million shitskins (natives included)

Sad.

You can't become Canadian unless you're White.

>>Knows who's entering their country, since we're the ones letting them in.
>>Can integrate other races easily into their culture, most non-whites sound, dress, and act like your average white canadian, actually work instead of sitting on their ass.
>>Majority of immigrants are asian/indian, who work very hard and either run their own resturants/stores or take the same pay as everyone else.
>>Canadian culture will never die out because it is able to integrate people so easily, no worries of whites being run out of own country.
>>prove me wrong

>The immigration department says 62 per cent of the 26,000 Syrians who have come to Canada speak neither French nor English, which is a lower rate of fluency than among previous refugees to Canada.

>Learning English, Hosgood adds, is especially difficult for the significant number of Syrian refugee adults who are not able to read or write in their native Arabic.

>Although Trudeau and federal cabinet ministers have frequently posed for photo opportunities with Syrian refugees who are doctors or other professionals, the Immigration Department report makes clear that most jobs so far obtained by Syrian refugees are typically in the low-paying service and restaurant sector, or in construction.
>vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/analysis-many-syrian-refugees-still-struggling-after-12-full-months-in-canada

>One year after the first of 35,000 Syrian refugees landed in Canada, only half of all adults — approximately 9,000 individuals — have found work.

10% of rapefugees ever find a job lol.

you're living proof whites can be as dumb as niggers

The Census is self-declared, they don't fucking send teams of SS officers to forcibly draw your blood and analyze your DNA.

t. 99%

That is misleading. America is technically 77.4% white. But when you only count people of 100% Anglo, German, Irish, traditional “white” it’s 56%. Canada is technically 72% “white”. But when you only count people with 100% European DNA, and not half Arab half British. It’s only 49% white. Welcome to the club

>half of all adults
>10%
???

Not talking about legally, in principle.

This country was founded by and for White Europeans - specifically British, Irish, and French.

he likely means you can only be a true Canadian if you are white

This mutt gets it. Look how fucking triggered the Chink Muslim hybrids get when they're less white than the amerimutt.

I work with these supposedly "based high IQ Indians and Chinese" and they're lazy as fuck - they wait for a white person to tell them what to do.

> Arab is "non-traditional white"
> there are people who unironically believe this

? A country is not intended to just be some giant fucking police state & bureaucracy retard
A country exists to serve its nation, instead our country & government currently works to destroy our nation.

So many delusional whites living in these mongrelized cosmopolitan cities, thinking thats fucking normal. Betcha they have some government job too

>25k legitimate refugees (not economic migrants)
>less than 0.0001% of the population
for such a religious nation you guys sure are shit humanitarians

>imagine the smell

Russia’s population trend reversed in 2012.

probably because you work in a job for dumb niggers like the dumb nigger you are

>torontosun.com/2017/06/11/privately-sponsored-syrian-refugees-more-likely-to-find-work-document/wcm/b6253d77-5416-490c-b3c7-bb7096bb5402

>The survey found that 53% of privately sponsored Syrian refugees had been able to find work in Canada, compared to just 10% of government sponsored refugees.

>That means that nine in 10 Syrian refugees sponsored by the Trudeau government are unemployed.

That means that nine in 10 Syrian refugees sponsored by the Trudeau government are unemployed.

>That means that nine in 10 Syrian refugees sponsored by the Trudeau government are unemployed.

Average whites in Canada are nice people, but ultimately stupid. The equivalent of a deer caught in the headlights.

Indians and Chinese are literally buying property everywhere, big cities, medium cities, little towns, everywhere. They will control the most valuable and expensive real estate market in Canada.

And what are white Canadians doing? Getting tats, partying, doing drugs, traveling, being sexual deviants, and paying rent to the Indians and Chinese to leave in their places.

In essence, they are falling far far far behind all these other people, in the country that was founded and created by their parents. But so be it, as long as there is weed, booze, and tats.

I'm a software developer at one of the 5 major banks and work in downtown Toronto.

>canada gets shit for having too much empty space
>Government brings immigrants in, integrates them well.
>If you're scared of people who aren't white, you can move up north.
>Population+, use of space+

It's slumping again because of sanctions and poverty

that's what the census counted, Canadians of only European origins. If you checked Indian and Canadian you are not considered to be a fucking White Canadian from Europe, same with the HAPAs who check China and some random European country.

A couple hundred miles north of Toronto is fucking tundra retard

Fucking disgusting

>HE'S MOVED THE GOALPOSTS
HE'S MOVED THE GOALPOSTS
HE'S MOVED THE GOALPOSTS
HE'S MOVED THE GOALPOSTS

Not according to any data. Apparently they experienced a spike in 2014.

most of the already over valued housing in BC is owned by foreign asset holding companies.
your average Chinese immigrant isn't a fucking millionaire, most likely the exact opposite and poor as dirt while trying to operate and create a business.

t. Pajeet at RBC on a TFW Visa who got trained by the White Canadians whose job he stole

???? He was saying real canadians are white, nothing to do with hapas

This is unfortunately a commonly held opinion, that French Canadians and French are the same people.

t. French Can in anglo Canada

oh look some web dev thinks his job isn't easy as piss. too cute.

In a few more years, in major metropolitan centers, the only whites that will have some sort of opportunity to work at good jobs, are those that are the elite, and the well connected.

All the medium to well paying jobs will be taken over by Asians, Chinese, Indians, Koreans, and their half-breed offspring. This is already taking place, but it's going to accelerate even more.

That would assume all people who mark Canadian on the census are mixed with non white blood. I'm half Polish, half Norwegian, do I pick Polish or Norwegian on the census? No, I pick Canadian. There's a multiple visible minority category for people mixed with arab, black, asian, white, whatever blood etc.

JUST a friendly reminder that Syrian refugee families get the equivalent of $893,626.31/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau. They also get free Dental (Canadians do not get this), Vision and Platinum health care with everything covered, no fees and immediate access to a family doctor— the doctor can even meet them at the airport! (Canadians have to wait 5 years to find a family doctor). They also get free Rx, Daycare, University tuition, and free food/clothes/job training $$ from government funded settlement organizations (just more free gibs) but I'll exclude it from the Gibs Matematics model for now. Many also work on the side in kebab shops.

Model Input: Mohammed, 4 Aishas, 20 Mohammeds (25 members)

>Refugee Gibs Matematics

Gib Housing: $10,000/month (for accommodation in Toronto to house 25 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $700 per adult/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $533.33/month/kebab
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $113/month/kebab
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $875/quarter/family
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $542.66/month/family
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Vision Care: $1000/kebab/year

Total Annual:
Gib Housing: $120,000
Gib Government Refugee Money: $42,000
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $128,000
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $27,120
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $3,500
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $6,511.84
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $50,000
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $50,000
Gib Free Platinum Vision Insurance: $25,000

>$207,131.84/year cash + $120,000 housing benefit + $75,000 in luxury health care
>$402,131.84
>Assuming a tax rate of 55%, 215142/(1-0.55)=893626.31

That’s a pre-tax equivalent of $893,626.31.

They also get a non-repayable, tax-free one-time start-up allowance of $65K, and can bring up to $62.5K cash without it affecting their gibs.

>Why work when you can live like a 0.1%'er in your Toronto mansion?

>If you checked Indian and Canadian
>and

You can only pick one

>toronto
>mansion
try again.

The problem is Arabs are indeed Caucasian (the US uses the broad definition of Caucasian), while yes all whites are Caucasian...not all Caucasians are white.

the swamps and rocks start like 150 miles
Only sparse areas that are worth farming, you can tell just by glancing at a google satellite view of ontario

>Government brings immigrants in, integrates them well.
integration is a meme, it doesn't exist
You sound non-white

>34 posts by this id

HAHAH WEWWWW

And???

I can tell you one thing, because I deal with Chinese nearly every day, they are the worker ants of human kind. They work and work and work, and save save save, and eventually will not be poor anymore.

And they will push their children to be the same.

In the meantime, whitey is fishing cause that's the Canadian thing to do.

So you'd pick Polish and Norwegian roots. Only White Cucks pick "Canadian" and consider their >based Sikh Bros and >le mohammadean shitskins being of the same race as them.

Reminder that Poland is responsible for most of the deaths in the holocaust

True. The Canadian still separates them as 2 different groups.

These are the kinds of arguments leftists use against us to say ''oh race is such an abstract idea, you can't even decide on who's white and who's not''

>integration is a meme, it doesn't exist
You have a single fact to back that up?

>24-year-old bisexual professional soccer player from Ghana

It's tragic to hear that.

Poland loses five points on its BASED ranking because it didn't kill nearly enough.

No old anglo canadians and quebecois mainly pick Canadian. 1880s immigrants mainly pick their grandparents culture.

Chinese immigrant's kids rebel from their parents a lot more than they traditionally do in china.

>hurr you can only choose 1 ethnicity.

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/008/98-500-x2016008-eng.cfm

>A single ethnic origin response occurs when a respondent provides one ethnic origin only. For example, in 2016, about 475,575 people stated that their only ethnic origin was Scottish.

>A multiple response occurs when a respondent provides two or more ethnic origins. For example, in 2016, about 4,323,430 people gave a response which included Scottish and one or more other ethnic origins.
> Scottish and one or more other ethnic origins
>Census literally lets you choose infinite ethnicities

KYS Leaf.

Absolutely disgusting. Shameful.
>annex cuckanada

The Union didn't kill enough confederates in the prison camps too

>So you'd pick Polish and Norwegian roots
>and

It's not and, it's or. You need to pick ONE ethnicity.

Not everyone who picks Canadian is a cuck. I know this is a troll, but seriously? This is what goes on the minds of people who pick Canadian on the census according to you ''I'm picking Canadian because I love non whites''. Wut? A lot of Quebec picked Canadian, and the Quebecois are famous for being xenophobic. Also the stereotypical hoser, friendly, polite, hockey people are Canadian, they're the true Canadians who follow the authentic Canadian culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

how can they integration when their race, ethnicity, and genetics set them apart?

Couldn't agree more. Shame they didn't kill Booth so Lincoln could have lived to send their precious farm equipment back to Africa where it belongs.

A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian

>pic related, British Indonesian LGBTQ+ Muslim leaf who joined ISIS

Just Alberta...and MAYBE Saskatchewan.

We really, REALLY don't want the rest.

Not the majority. Maybe a tiny amounts goes crazy, and becomes a "progressive" Canadian. The rest study, work hard, and become solidly middle, to upper-middle class.

In the mean time, whitey gets booted out of the house by his divorced mother, and goes live with two or three roommates to make ends meet, while working at Timothy's.

ITT: Pooland rides our dick because they're irrelevant and it makes them feel special on an anonymous Chilean underwater basket weaving forum

>tfw Poland has been trolled by Canada so hard he posts 40 times in a row screeching as austisticly as possible

Oh nonononono lmaoooo

You could mark every ethnicity if you wanted to. If you add up all the numbers, there’s about 56,000,000 which exceeds your total population. When they only count the ones who have strictly European only origin. It’s 49%. America’s is 56%. I’m sorry, but like it or not, this is the face of the average Canadian.

Mulattos act like niggers too. It's no wonder I'm not at my full potential around mulattos

How did you learn to start acting like a human being when you were a baby? Your mom and dad taught you. How did you learn to write english? Your school taught you.

How do you learn to act like a proper canadian? The rest of the country teaches you. The attitude of the country is the only thing preventing integration, see: America.

The higher you get in the IT ladder, the less pajeets there are (and also, generally less diverse)

t. different user who also work in DT Toronto, financial district, for a major financial institution

>It's not and, it's or. You need to pick ONE ethnicity.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/008/98-500-x2016008-eng.cfm

A single ethnic origin response occurs when a respondent provides one ethnic origin only. For example, in 2016, about 475,575 people stated that their only ethnic origin was Scottish.

A multiple response occurs when a respondent provides two or more ethnic origins. For example, in 2016, about 4,323,430 people gave a response which included Scottish and one or more other ethnic origins.

>A multiple response occurs when a respondent provides two or more ethnic origins

Literally lying lol. You are a leaf.

God bless Donald J. Trump.

What's your racial/ethnic background?

Oh wow she's really, uh, well dressed.

>The Mutt has finally raked the Leafmutt.
>Le 49%

fed gov propaganda

wtf is this shit
If I was the PM of Canada I would add "anglo"
Anglo = Anglo
Canadian = Quebeckers
Like in the old days except it would be the law

I'm a white guy from French background.

Just shoot us before the metamorphosis is complete. There's still time. Don't let the north be another permanent liability.

You're right about the ethnicity part of the census. But for visible minority you can only pick one. People mixed with non white blood don't pick white on the census.

You're basically saying that the people who pick Canadian as an ethnicity are all mixed with non white blood and then say they're white on the visible minority portion of the census which isn't true.

blacked.ca

Fake meme. The original U.S. person looked like a super ugly Ryan Reynolds, but they weren’t that. They switched it with Brazil

Kill me Petey

And you know damn well most people think of white people when they think of Canada.

In South Park they draw almost all the Canadians as white

Ah ok so the country & identity is just an ~idea~, changed from year to year, based on nothing but delusion, all invented by communists in the 60's/70's

How brainwashed and ignorant do you have to be to actually believe this garbage, blank slate nuttery.

The sand kike is like a kike, it's smarter than the average pleb.
I tend to notice.

la créature
le monstre
l'atrocité
l'abomination
le lutin
L'ogre des Amériques

>slit eye and poo clan pool all flint rock together and buy all the caves on mountain
>now slit eye clan charge two deer pelts a week to live in cave
>mfw

>1961 ((US)) commands Germany to take in millions of Turks
>1965 job done by ((Mafia)) takeover of the US
>1970s ((US)) commanded repeal of White Australia and White Canada
>1980s ((US)) commanded destruction of White South Africa
>1990s Dictator Soros places puppet Clinton accelerating multiculturalism/globalism throughout the Empire
>1990s UK is officially a nigger/poo banana republic
>2000s Bush opens flood gates to Asia/Mexico. 60 Million Mexicans take over the US. 20 million Chinks/Poos/Arabs invade US.
>2000s Canada/Australia officially under Chink/Poo ownership.
>2000s France, Sweden become part of the Caliphate.
>2010s Germany becomes capital of Eurabia
>2010s British resistance fails to defeat the shitskin invaders
>2010s US (30% White) elects anti-Globalist as a last stand against shitskin locust horde

again

Do you have any facts or just your insane ranting?

our glorious leader

Lutin are like santas little helper

Forget building the Great North Wall. Just Dresdon Canada until it's nothing but scorched earth. With all the disease in Canada, it is becoming a physical threat to America and the threat must be neutralized.

Are you white?

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise,
persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>Be Cameroonian Muslim French speaking nigger
>Write in African and French
>Automatically considered White and not a visible minority

my fucking sides. That's some next level kikery.

He's such an hypocrite. His wife is of French background like him, and he got married in a Catholic Church. You can't get more European than that.

He's the typical bs leftist limousine liberal. These people are a cancer to western democracies.

Yeah

i live in indiana i dont have much of a selection

And white canadians are totally ok with that. The conservative party is pro immigration and the libersls are practically pro open borders and anti white

It's worse than sweden, at least they have sweden democrats, which has been rising on the polls

French/Cuban

>French
You forgot Cuban.

The resemble is very strong. He does look a lot more like Castro than his father.

>Like in the old days
Before the 60s, "Quebecois" was not used: we would refer to ourselves as French Canadian, that is, our race/ethnic group.
That is a major and dreadful change to how we defined our identity, from a race to a mere geographical location, definition started being ambiguous and led to a now absurd openness, which as we see ends on negation of existence. Québécois = identité de cocu.

no such thing as white genocide goy

yikes

uncanny

Hey look at that you're right. My apologizes. Thanks for the info. How do you get the 49% number?

Also it says only arabs, latin americans and west asians with a write in euro ethnicity are counted as non a visible minority, not africans who write in a euro ancestry.

Everyone is just mad that they aren't importing the most powerful race in the world like Canada is

>41 posts, pic related

We've been bathed in "Canada needs immigration to survive" since our childhood.
From my experience with those individuals, the only way the average normie will get out of that demoralization, is by having to face levels of shitskin violence that France's Calais sees. And not seen-on-media facing, but fearing-for-my-life kind of facing.

It is the people that produce the country, not the other way around.
People are not a blank slate, the third worlders IQ will revert to their racial norms.

It is a tremendous cost on whites to not ever have a community, to have to move away from where they grew up because its all non-white now. You make a vast overstatement of what influence schooling or government can have on a person, race will always seperate people. They are visibly not the same.

So at the end of the day, what you call integration, is actually the demolition of any Canadian identity, to be replaced by some race-neutral socially engineered kosher identity.
This is just the beginning of the liberal agenda too, whites aren't even a minority yet.

Based Cred Forumsand!

>tfw leafs fan

That is insane. So basically anyone who considers themselves to be a visible minority and something else Norwegian/Canadian/British/German is counted as White.

>The census considers any visible minority who considers themselves also European to be White

>Be Vietnigger
>Write in Vietnamese and Canadian
>Considered White

The 19.8M comes from people who only chose European ancestry and not Canadian. So White Canadians.

The 49% is likely because the census was done nearly 2 years ago, and shitskins are coming in at 762K a year and whites dropping by 83K. So 19.7-166K=19.5M and 18.3+1.52M=19.82M, so 19.5/(19.5+19.82)=49% today.

>you have to move away because it's not white.

lolwut, i think that's a personal problem

fucking shit
when i was growing up fucking canada = white
and there are still people that say that white genocide is not real?
give me a fucking break

its just as bad in USA. Census data considers mexicans- arabs- some africans, etc.. to be classified as "white".

with all this evidence you can take soros to the hague for genocide crimes against humanity.

do it polan. coordinate with the polack community in canada and UK and lead the fight

t. I have an asian girl friend

>42 posts by autismo rape baby Poland

>falling for the relationship meme
fucking lmao

>42 posts by a proud Cred Forumsish warrior that isnt giving up the fight- despite you chastising him like a prissy bitch.

Poland should be admired for its resistance to forced, unnatural changes- the result of an agenda against white people.

>le 53% face

>Walk outside
>Don't hear anyone speaking english

Damn feels grate to be a Canadian among other Canadians huh

MAKE IT STOP
AHHHHHHHH

>100k a year
disgusting. meanwhile in my city the last 2 months there were people who were denied scans for cancer on multiple occasions then just died because they actually had it. both were young white people.

Shut the fuck up user, your little state wants independence so you can get yuropean gibs and import more streetshitters and niggers.

>anyone

It says only arabs, latin americans and west asians.

If you look at this picture, Quebec is filled with so called Canadians. I live in Quebec, outside Montreal, Quebec is white as fuck. It's not like Quebec is populated by a bunch of half white half shit shits, I promise you that.

The non whites counted as whites are latin americans, arabs and west asians who write in a european ethnicity. Not blacks, asians, south asians who do the same. I assume there's a population of people like that here, but nowhere near enough to drop the white population from 72% to 49%

>>qHgRHHrn
Hero of the hwtie imperium.

If he's happy i'm happy, good for him.

Sorry i'm not a city-dweller so i wouldn't know

Free Cascadia
Free Alaska
Free Quebec
Free New England
Free California
Free Texas
Free Nunavut

and other lands

Poland and polish people are rape babies from every nation around them, they cling to idealism from the 15th century like people of that time wouldent of lanced the shit out of the mongrel polish of today

Only you mongrels like you (probably samefagging anyhow) would respect these proto-gipsies

The non-whites will get there eventually
Before that you will have a non-white government ruling over you

But seriously, why are Canadian normies so left-wing? What causes this? For all it's problems, at least America has a thriving right-wing. Canadian "conservatives" are just as happy to open the borders to Chinks and Pajeets as the left is

Well, we call everyone Asian to avoid saying that it's all Pakis and Arabs who commit the crime and I mean Asian as in they consider Afghanis the same as Japanese.

I know
But in the US cajuns are recognized as an ethnic group. But they're pretty much the same, some of the first who arrived lived in these areas.

[incomprehensible rambling]

Social engineering and indoctrination from early ages.

In the US, you have media that provides a counter-message to leftist propaganda, however, in Canada, there is zero opposition to leftist propaganda.

They're going to start bussing these people into rural areas to save money on housing

(You)

This, it's uncanny to hear the fallen ones repeating propaganda lines literally, one after the other. Sometimes I feel like living in a never-ending nightmare.

And why is our crime rate so low schlomo holmes? Nigguz on their best honorary aryan behaviour?