twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is just ridiculous now.

Also
>The Third Man
>actually fourth

Embarrassing farce

>Get Out and Black Panther each have about 300 reviews
nigger troll bots rigging our movie elections

>Now today in film class we're going to examine the greatest movies of all time. Orson Welles' masterpiece of cinema and a generic superhero film about niggers.

Making history, this will be mercilessly mocked by future generations

What a time to be alive, the last year is truly the best year ever in film

Any credibility this website has is now officially gone. It's more or a joke than anything else. It's fake movie reviews.

>Get Out #5
This is way more eyebrow raising.

why do guys care so much about rotten tomato? there are far better movie reviewing websites

get out is probably better than that capeshit

Nothing to see here folk's this is all legit.

Incredible what literally deleting negative reviews will do

It become the number one review site over the last 10 years user.. the tomato rating was used by everyone to rate movies on quality and if they are worth seeing.

Clearly the system has been jewed now

cool. it's GG all over again.

Considering no one is allowed to criticize it I'd say that seems about right.

Time to tear down rotten tomatoes since it has outlived its usefulness.

It's a mediocre horror movie that most certainly doesn't belong on a best movies of all time list. Capeshit rakes in big bucks so it at least has something vaguely resembling a plausible excuse.

i guess some people cope with kike rape with food instead of drugs.

Black ethnonationalist movie and cucking movie in top 5.
Truely incredible times we live in.

good

Even more impressive that they have over 300 reviews meaning they are incredibly overrated.

#PantherGate

everyone i know uses IMDB

he's not that fat, just has a tiny face

>Gone With the Wind
>Shawshank Redemption
>Lord of the Rings
>The Green Mile
I don't even know WTF anymore.

Still not seen it. The entire pretense of the movie is unconvincing.
>White people wanting to take over the bodies of blacks
Why even?

he is done

metacritic is better

Why does this bother people? Who cares?

>Why does this bother people? Who cares?
because everyone should like what I like

CHECKMATE BIGOTS

POL BTFO POL BTFO

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING TRANSPHOBIC/ISLAMOPHOBIC/RACIST/XENOPHOBIC FAR RIGHT NAZIS!!

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/

why did it bothering people, bother you?

>get out
>wakanda bullshit
>top 6

LOL what a fucking joke

Yesterday I spoke with four (4) people who independently expressed enthusiasm for Black Panther.
How in the world does anyone remotely intelligent get conned so easily by an obvious piece of calculated corporate pandering?

>Google 'movie reviews'
>Rotten Tomatoes is top result
>their top movie (ever, of all time) is pro-black and anti-white

None of this things may matter to you but they do matter.

I think I am going against the hive mind on this one. Like I said who cares what movie critics think.

How does a movie review matter? Did anyone die with a bad or good movie review?

>who cares what movie critics think.
how else am I supposed to know if a movie is good?

I wonder who could be behind this..

I’m still not seeing it

Let’s wait for that first week drop off and then we can judge. I don’t think it will be too kind

>rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
Lol, can we get an Oscar buzz going? We have to get this literal piece of shit nominated.

Shill gonna shill

To be fair. They probably pruned a lot of legitimate negative reviews

kek they are so transparent. At this point (((they))) are doing the redpilling for us

>only death matters

Are you seriously suggesting that media is not the most effective way of controlling the masses? Media which comes heavily recommended at that. It's really not that difficult to understand why it's a problem, but if you don't get it then you probably never will.

I would rather have this than BLM.

Interesting how BLM stopped all their protests once the election was over, though. It’s almost like it was political subversion that was defunded when it no longer served a purpose.

I guess black lives don’t really matter, only fictional ones in a movie based on a superhero comic.

I'm not even mad, this is the most hilariously pathetic thing I have seen in a while.

Orson is kino though

I saw the movie. It was boring, not good plot, and poor character development.

Like this movie is going to age poorly. Definitely the worst marvel movie. The worst part is that every white person I was in the theater with was raving about how great it was. Never mind the villains plot involves hire genocide, that white people are referred to as colonized, and that the heroes problem with the villain isn't with his murderous plot but that it might spell disaster for the fake African civilization.

Also ISPs a shoutout to Guns germs and steel.

>the last jedi is better than on the waterfront
Thanks “critics”

*Yawn* It'll be forgotten like Wonder Woman.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>A movie about nothing, but since it has black people in it, it's a notable movie
We've gone backwards.

Forest Gump isn't in the top 100 they are irrelevant as a website.

This basically.
Itll be over shadowed by the main plot, of the avengers and the diversity quota.

Kek

And people say we aren't living under the worst propaganda in history

there is no fucking way any capeshit movie is this good. This is clearly just reviewers virtue signalling so they don't lose their jobs because of angry niggers.

I sincerely don't get what people see in get out. At least black panther is entertaining, get out was lack luster in every angle. Affirmative action for movies is so obvious

>Disney panders to Mexicans
>Became the most successful movie in South America

>Disney panders to Blacks
>Became the most successful movie in America

hmmm

do these nig nogs actually feel proud because 300 meaningless people think black panther was a good movie LOL. how about you all blackies start by fixing your monkey culture and start being more useful in this society. why do people hate blacks? cause most of them are savage monkeys. I guarantee you normal black people hate you too

I'm actually glad Get Out got nominated for best picture. You wouldn't believe the number of my lib friends who think it's ridiculous. It's the small red pills that add up

I've literally never met a single person in my entire life who even knows what rottentomatoes is.

>Black Panther is better than all of the classics that are universally considered the best of all time.
>The truth

pick one

I would be totally P/O'ed if I thought society at large believed, via their actions, that wypipo needed the bumper lanes deployed, unlike all the other races who were capable of bowling w/adult rules.

>movie with mostly niggers steals the first place

actual 4th xd

>rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
This meme has gone too far.
BP is better than Metropolis? Or Nosferatu?
Citizen Kane?
This is clearly a scam.
There is no fucking way some jungle pigs jumping around for two hours is better.

The French bots tolled google's algorithm to make the black panther poster apear with the title of the latest "planet of the apes"

Nobody will remember this movie by the end of the year anyway.

TFW the last year has blessed us with two of the greatest works of cinema in the history of civilization

>Black Panther is now Rotten Tomatoes' best movie of all time
That's because they won't let anyone vote it down.

Isn't the bigger question how is Get Out that high up there? Is it really that good? I'm a big horror fan but haven't seen it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLRLBixDvz8

We've hit limitation of propaganda. HBO shows movies from the 40s now. There must be demand for them. Not one of those movies have one nigger. But yeah, niggers are kangz. Whatever. Just like everyone loved Hillary. It will implode into their faces. Hopefully some house cleaning results from that. I can't watch another movie with incoherent talking apes.

It's a sign of the times we live in

>Who cares who rules over us, come on guys, really!

>he thinks Forrest gump is a top 100 movie
lmfao how fucking retarded are you

what is your top 10 list then

What, why? Is forest gump in your top ten? lel
It’s irrelevant, and you have shit taste I’m sure

i guess this means white ppl r very tolerant of minorities, objectively

At least it's not 100%?

Nah, when white people are gone this movie will be viewed as a historical documentary.

Get Out a horror film with a nigger with a white girlfriend, not even trying to hide it now are (((they)))?

>list shows movies with better rating
>one even has the same number of reviews and higher score
>nigger movie at the top
why don't we spoil this for the jews and claim that Black Panther™ is proof that ethnostates and antimigration are keys to utopian societies?

>99% Get Out (2017)

Just curious, I guess.

It wouldn't be in my top 10 but I think it is a decent movie.

Every year, the movies just get better and better!

Good. The less white asses in theatre seats the better.

Let them pander exclusively to nogs and beaners if they want.

>media controls people
You're right, which is why we should ban all violent and misogynistic video games!

I thought pol said that Asians wouldn't go see the Black panther movie, what happened.....

kek. i love how fucking triggered nazis are about a movie with black actors in it. i'd rate it as the best movie ever ten times over just to keep experience your outrage. i haven't even seen it. the simple fact that you're all so buttblasted over this makes it the best movie ever.

The Thing
Good the and the ugly
Koyaanisqatsi
Barry Lyndon
Apocalypto
Paris Texas
La haine
Network

cape shit better ranked then citizen kane

... looks at list get out is also in the top 5

look i knew that rotten tomatoes was shit but damn

Cred Forums is wrong about everything. they thought nikolas cruz was a democrat ffs.

So this... Is the power of crazy liberal propaganda and dumb niggers. Spooky!

> sólo in cines
> only in the movies
>>happy innocent Hispanic familia
Kek

I always got really leftist, marxist vibes from rottenT. There was a certain brand of libtard smugness that oozed from every corner of the site. Nice to know that they've fully revealed themselves as biased virtue signalling sacks of shit.

I am glad you are happy in being used by the Jew, it ironic that a few blacks know about the Jews but typically the hivemind of the 80% blackman ensures your eternal slavery

SHHEEITT

BASED JEWS

I'd say we are in one of the most propaganda heavy times, however at least the internet exists for dissenters such as ourselves to talk and organize. With stifling "hate speech" laws in the pipeline who knows how long this lifeline of sanity will last.

You fool, he was wearing the MAGA hat as a larp, he was a registered Democrat - he is one of your kind

A superhero movie is better than Wizard of Oz and Citizen Kane

So rotten tomatoes is confirmed to give the highest ratings to top donors? Nice

And this is perfect. This will be recognized as the rating that brought about the end of RT's credibility as well as being a huge red pill on Jew/ultra lib influence..

>GATHER ROUND, CHILLUN
>THIS THAT STORY ABOUT DAT NIGGA DA BLACK PANTHER
>BACK WHEN WE WUZ KANGZ
>DAS RITE

why do you think? to support the cuckolding narrative in the mainstream.
> hurr durr racism is based off of jealousy

Lol. Niggers have LITERALLY hijacked your culture and made it illegal for you to critisize them! Why do you burgers love nigger chimps so much?

>Get Out 99% | 304 reviews
This is even more shocking. Saw a couple of previews and it looked like shit. Completely forgettable. Had no idea it got ratings like this

>15: Moonlight

>16: Casablanca

This is getting out of hand

gtfo out of norway, you piece of shit. my granddad shot fuckers like you for a reason.

My. fucking. God. This is pathetic on so many levels. Someone please delete this from existence.

I just don't get why would a woman be with a nigger, look at that primitive piece of shit right there.

5 dollaroos says the person filming is the woman's husband.

HA! Good, let them keep doing it. More and more nigs and ANTIFA are already turning against the film because they agree with Killmonger and consider T'Challa an Uncle Tom. This will get all of the critics praising the film called racist in a few years when the hype dies down.

Just look at Iron Man 3. When that came out, all the tumblrinas praised the film and the Mandarin twist to the skies and wrote article after article about how it was the greatest twist in cinematic history (really). Then after the hype died down and more comics fans warmed to the movie, all the SJWs turned against the movie and cited it as an example of whitewashing and said anyone who liked the movie was racist. A writer on CBR even deleted his review of the film because of this.

It'll all happen again.

Literally decides what films get made, faggot.

sauce?

(Nobody point out to them that black people aren't a minority in Africa.)

Haven't seen the film, but I doubt the critical acclaim is 100% merit based

I don't watch movies any more. Mostly lefty bullshit propaganda.

I TOLD YOU

WEEKS AGO I TOLD YOU AND YOU MOCKED ME
>Black Panther bet big on diversity and became king of cinema
lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/

My god. Black Panther is like the BioShock Infinite of cinema!

Outside of low class environments, the white man/black woman combo is much more common. Its the same in NZ with poor white women and poor maori men together, and middle class white men with middle class maori women.

>Get out
Jesus, read some of these reviews
rottentomatoes.com/m/get_out

> Kudos to Peele for tackling a painful subject in such a massively entertaining and thoroughly memorable fashion. [Full review in Japanese]
November 15, 2017 | Rating: 4/4

> By focusing the storyline on a particular form of racism -- the kind that's often disguised as peculiar envy -- Get Out reveals something more insidious.
March 27, 2017

>What makes Get Out more than just a slam-bang scarefest is that, in its own darkly satiric way, it is also a movie about racial paranoia that captures the zeitgeist in ways that many more "prestigious" movies don't.
March 10, 2017 | Rating: A-

I hate this world..

bioshock infinite was good,dont bring it into this shit!

>bioshock infinite was good

this cant be real. they really are saying its the best fil of all time? better than schindlers list?

Based Frenchies

The propaganda is strong with this movie. What a silly joke. Obviously it's not a top tier movie.
The jews just want to push multiculturalism.

And you guys making these threads should FUCKING STOP contributing to this hype. You know negative attention still makes them achieve their goals.

By helping the jew shills you are litterally being the dogs keep the sheeple in the direction Sheppard Jew wants society to go in.

Think about the consequences of your actions. Instead of emotionally being tricked to serve your jew masters.

Yes and it is. Proof in OP and the article.

>bioshock infinite was good,
lmaoing at your life

Why is Coming to America at 68% rating?

Ok guys, redpill me on Citizen Kane. Is it worth a watch? Or should I just go give it a 0% review with the simple sentence "ROSEBUD WAS JUST A FUCKING SLED."?

kek

I guess nogs are more important than 6 gorillion

"woman"

yeah the thing is this shit is about more than a movie. its just the media trying to inundate your mind with blackness. black black black all the time. pol as a consequence plays defense. attack is the best defense. create and destroy, but dont preserve that which isnt yours.

It was a really good film. Not as good as GOTG1 but really good.

I assume you folks have not seen it.

WE WERE KANGZ LIVIN IN WAKANDAZ BUT DA WHITEPIPO DESTROYED IT

BioShock Infinite was at best a mediocre game with some enjoyable elements, but was basically set out with a forced 10/10 BEST GAME OF ALL TIME. THE NEW CITIZEN KANE. FROM THIS POINT ON ALL STORIES AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WILL BE CHASING BIOSHOCK: INFINITE.

I can't remember why it had that push to it. I think it was because it had some gradeschool WHITE PEPL R EVL and RCISM IZ BD message. Also, might've been because tits. I don't know.

It's like 6/10 at best.

>it is
its capeshit. wihout a doubt i know it isnt the best movie ever. critics can blow me they are all just scared for their jobs. pussies.

It's not like not being in theaters is going to cause us to start breeding or something.

Cause it didn’t have the big Marvel machine behind it. It also came out in the 80s when people weren’t absolute faggots about this stuff.

Get Out in #5

HAHAHA, oh wait they're a Canadian site, fuck

>thinking movies will even exist after the apes rise up

Approach watching it not as a "great" film you should see, but instead as an irony-tinged tragedy about a good man's corruption and you'll appreciate it fairly well.

Welles' later Touch of Evil is better though, pro-Mexican or not.

How is it better than LoTR? I don't understand...

So as usual Cred Forums chooses to believe the opposite of consensus reality and facts.

> t. Yuro in denial

I saw that shitty movie in NYC when it came out in 87, all the blacks in the theatre were wooping, hollering & clapping the whole damn way through it.

>white woman with a nigger
>horror movie
Seems like they're learning to tell the truth desu

white people are evil... they built flying cities in the sky lol. looked pretty peacful to me. the game was a 7/10 btw

please gas yourself

what do you niggers think a 10/10 game is?

really shows you their integrity. and how willing they are to ruin what little credibility they had left to virtue signal. Liberalism is truly the great cancer of our time.

>get out,black panther and mad max fury road higher than the godfather

DAS RITE

>the godfather
>good
pick one

>Blacks on social media are actively mocking all the white virtue signaling SJW cucks about how they're trying to boast of having seen Black Panther like it makes them brothers in a struggle or something

How can you be this desperate for a (you)

>you
>Not a faggot
Pick one

>a horror film with a nigger with a white girlfriend
does he die? does she? is the toll paid? if so it could be a good one to watch

Kek, seriously though what the fuck is going on

It doesn't make me mad because I don't like movies all that much anyway, but it's dumb that a low brow popcorn flick is now the greatest movie of all time just because we're in a divisive political climate and hilariously delusional afrocentrism is now mainstream among blacks.

I wouldn't care if it were spider man, wolverine, iron man, or whoever the fuck white superhero starring in the movie, there's no way generic marvel movie #582 is the greatest film of all time

> Only understands cuckoldry when it isn't his own shithole.

Why are Leafs like this?

This is setting the movie's audience up for a big fall if they ever want to try and replicate the magic again. The creators can either:

1) Set all BP stories in Wakanda (very unlikely).
2) Send T'Challa alone out into white man's world and successfully show them how it's done (possible, but seriously endangers alienating the nonblack audience).
3) Send T'challa alone out into white man's world and fail showing them how it's done (fairly likely since Marvel heroes are born to fail eventually).
4) Send T'Challa and his merry band of Wakandan security chicks into white man's world and show them how it's done (see #2).

Congratulations to the BP creative crew for writing themselves into the ultimate sequel failure trap. They'll never be able to top this.

>Get Out
>99%
>300 reviews
Vs.
>Black Kangthers
>97%
>304 reviews

Seems like Get Out is Rotten Tomatoes best movie

Its a metaphor you dip, look at how liberal White People try so hard to present themselves has having internalized some black culture just to fit in. The way the movie expresses this is through hyperbole (like some horror films that make a caricature out of the subject because the film is so campy)

those delicious tears!

system shock 2
vtmb
deus ex 1
diablo 1
thief 1/2
bg2
chrono trigger
ff7 (unironically)
mgs2
ultima 7

probs some others im forgetting

fear 1 and modded STALKER are honorary mentions

That movie was funny.
Gas yourself boomer

undead backstabs asylum demon rename it

Truly our greatest ally

It's the algorithm. If you look at the top 20, something like 8 have come out in the past 3 years. Newer movies have more reviews than older ones.

keep crying, girly boy.

if you understood how occult knowlege worked you would understand why the critics are bound to herd like normie sheep. the racism inquisition is real and will go down as one of the most henious intillectual pesecutions in history.

no u

>intillectual
Cred Forums intellectuals, ladies and gentlemen.

its like a new santa clause appeared over night.
This is Disney and Hollywood flexing right in our face

>That movie was funny.
No m8, it was utter fucking shit, total garbage
>boomer
>hur dur everyone in their late 30s is a boomer
get fucked you shit for brains asshole

always attack the man and never the argument. its a waste of your time and mine. though i bet thats your plan. sill troll.

He’s right tho

>bong
>knowing comedy
Go watch Ricky Gervais or something

The "argument" is literally a conspiracy theory about the occult. It's your spiritual belief rooted in a defective mind and can't be proven or disproven.

Cred Forums "intillectuals," ladies and gentlemen.

Even the developers of that shit fest don’t like what they made kys

Get Out is the most anti-black racist movie ever made. I highly recommend it. Look at what it says about black people implicitly, that's all you need to know. Just the pure attitudes... They literally have a slave auction. Amazing movie that had basically the opposite result of their original intention if you read between the lines.

It has:
-Anti-miscegenation
-elite liberal whites treating blacks as pets/toys
-black men as only sex objects
-gangster culture as defining blacks

It's wonderful.

Regal Cinemas screened Get Out for free today in honor of Presidents' Day.

Deus Ex
Mount & Blade Warband
Mario Galaxy
MGS 3
Resident Evil REmake
Doom

Bioshock 2 is objectively better than Bioshock 1 and Bioshock Infinite. Bioshock Infinite is dogshit

Sorry. AMC Theaters*

do you want to know how i can tell youre 19?

I thought it was fucking hilarious
it wasn't very good, but goddamn I would be lying if I said I didn't laugh the whole way through
>literally auctioning off the blacks because they're the "in" thing
shit was hysterical

You're right. Complete lowbrow shit. This is just a sign of the degeneration of our society.

You get it. Counteract propaganda with your own propaganda.
Discussing their propaganda and thinking it will harm them is retarded

>a 19 year old playing deus ex and doom
No

because I like games that you don't? Unless you're in your late 20s or 30s you're not older than me
I mean I can keep listing games, I can even list even older games if you want me to.

Get and Black Panther clearly the best movies of this generation. Anyone who disagrees is just a white devil

>lower rating than the other top 5
>yet it's rated number 1

Indeed it is.

'muh dick'

You were mocked! fools! but no longer...

This guy gets it. Would also add silent hill 2, fatal frame, mvp 2005, Conker's bad fur day, and call of duty 4.

It has the most reviewers so that put's it at the top apparently
even though Get Out only has 4 reviewers less and for some reason is number 5 instead of 1, despite holding a 99 to BPs 97
they can't keep their narrative straight.

>Paddington 2 is 100% w/ 187 reviews but is beaten out by films with same percentage but half the number of reviews
>Get Out has a higher percentage and near equivalent number of reviews as BP but is 5th
What did they mean by this?

>Bad Fur Day
my absolute nigga

Judging by how the communism narrative fell apart in the Soviet Union, the fucks who run around screaming that nogs are discriminated against will be the most racist fucks when nogs will take their rightful place right between the chimps and people. The transition from SJW to full blown racism will seem seamless.

Thief 2
Mgs2-3
Super metroid
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Contra 3
Zelda botw
Fallout 1, 2 and new vegas
Shinobi 3
Gradius and Parodius
Fire emblem 4
Crusader kings 2

And keeping with the current theme of hailing the latest WE WUZ pandering as the greatest thing of all time, I'll throw in Kingdom Come: Deliverance (which actually is pretty great)

Paddington 1 and 2 are white movies made for white families, so they don't count.

This actually will redpill more people about SJW stupidity than any dank meme campaign by Cred Forums.

Literally Cred Forums dindu nuffins and they Jewed themselves by going to far in the opposite direction. It's fucking beautiful.

>bong
I'm from NY you moron

>I'll throw in Kingdom Come: Deliverance (which actually is pretty great)

worth $60 though?

>This actually will redpill more people about SJW stupidity than any dank meme campaign by Cred Forums.
Agreed. They've pushed their luck.

oh look, 2 newage nigger movies are the best movies of all time. Totally normal

This, nobody is falling for this shit, no one honestly believes that a fucking Marvel movie is better than the likes of Citizen Kane, Godfather or Wizard of Oz

Yeah right

>call of duty 4.
disgusting

>The worst part is that every white person I was in the theater with was raving about how great it was.

why are white people so fucking stupid?

Accelerationism is back on the menu goys

This isn’t your personal blog faggot

Nah normal fags are eating this shit up like it;s about to go out of fashion. The next big push for the media will be a woman getting best director at the Oscars, after that I don't know they'll be running out of shit to push down our throats but I'm sure they will find something

Meh has a lot to do with the nostalgia glasses for the time when I played it a lot. Another legitimate 10 would be Tony Hawk 3. Amazing game and soundtrack.

There are no 10/10 games.

I guess, I'm not a poorfag so when I want a game I just buy it and don't think twice about it since a game is a bad investment no matter how much or how little you pay for it.

If you are wanting a game to get immersed in and take your time with, and you like the setting, go for it. If you want sword and board power fantasy, wait til it's cheap or skip it.

>Mount & Blade Warband
>not a 10/10

This wtf

are you idiots unironically ranking video games?

>CITIZEN KANG: 2018
>Rosebud gets BLACKED

>Black Panther and Get Out both in the top 5 of all time
>RT outright said they would ban negative reviews
I don't understand how black people can stomach this. Have they no sense of pride? Self respect? Critics and the media are patronizing them to such a ridiculous degree it's unbelievable and blacks are just eating it up like the good little house niggers liberals treat them as.

I was just listing objectively fantastic games
Bioshlock Infinite doesn't even deserve to be near a top 1000 list, let alone a top 10

If you just want to play an open world RPG then get Elex now and get this one in some weeks/months when they patch it so you don't accidentally find stupid bugs.
It's worth the $60 though.

affirmative action strikes again

you underestimate the level of brainwashing the average normie and liberal are on

The comic hero name came before the black supremacist group but...

>putting that name above classic white majority movies

Oh boy.

>ban criticism
>perfect score

My almonds have been activated.

Did you not see them raising fists to this fucking comic movie?

Fucking Jews.

Wait, Wizard of Oz is considered a top movie? I watched it a couple times but it never struck me as particularly good. I mean, it's an okay movie I guess but this is a bit much.

Jesus.. between this and marvel movies I guess the manchild epidemic will never be solved

babies must rest

>Oh shit goyim, we went too far

Yeah who cares about anything, why ever care about anything ever, why talk about it, why have conversations?

>waah stop liking things I don't like
>be miserable like me
fuck off and die faggot

LOOOOOOOL

fuck off nigger, stop larping as some deep thinker who's above having hobbies

you sound like one of those triggered redditors
>just turn off your brain man
shut up stupid

you can blaher on all you like, but answer me this:whats the probability of a mainstream critic showing a nationalist viewpoint? if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck. i dont need to spell real good and perty to know that the ideas and concepts are solid. infact its a good tacic to throw you shills off and waste your time. duly noted.

Da fuk? Bureau of land management no longer exists?

The thing is RT just aggregates reviews and marks them as positive or negative. This isn't RTs fault, it's the movie industry and their paid shills... er I mean critics.

well see, the thing is, some of those games are quite difficult and challenge you to turn your brain on, especially the old school RPGs

I'm pretty sure RT is unironically just not listing certain negative reviews

it was a surprisingly amusing movie

I've seen it I just don't comprehend it. The media is talking to them like they're retarded children and they don't seem to care.

>responding to shitposters

Any review aggregator will just collect bullshit reviews. You should follow critics you actually respect and see what they say about films. Too bad Roger Ebert is dead, even if he was a dumbass at times.

this is no longer pod racing

I don't need to answer shit. You need to prove your insane beliefs about the Illuminati and occult conspiracies, you illiterate clown.

inferiority complexes

Nice conspiracy theory. Care to back it up with evidence or are you another Cred Forums "intillectual"?

>no no vidya is actually pretty smart I swear
Lel damn Cred Forumsirgins

I could see that happening too. I mean RT wouldn't want to get accused of acknowledging wrong-thinkers would they? What a world.

Good. All they care about is damming up every damn river and chasing horses with helicopters. Mother fuckers.

Is it actually a bad movie? Or just not like a 10/10 best movie of all time?

This shit happens with games all the time where people let hype blind them and a year later that 10/10 turns into a 8/10 or worse. (Or the opposite people look back at a older game with a rose tint and think a so-so game was better than it was - hl2 for instance)

>#5 is a weird racemixing movie about fucked up rich white people who kidnap talented young black men to transplant their souls into
Why is no one talking about this?

>everything i don't like is a conspiracy against me

2 of the top 5 movies of all time just happened to come out in the last six months.

What are the odds?

>mfw Anita will never make me her personal slave after draining my net worth

All the inner-city history teachers will have hell to pay soon if the glorious history of Wakanda isn't part of the curriculum

they started loosing steam after they went to Israel to protest some shit. then they in ellipses remembered the golems of their past.

I imagine that would happen given they delete all the negative reviews.

Black Panther Box Office Even Bigger with $235 Million Domestically through Sunday.

occult just means hidden or obscured. subliminated messages. JBP would agree. so would Jung. Media casts images and forms beyond their surface representation. For a critic to give a fair critique of the subtext immedeately raises the alarm bells of the SJW, who has been programmed to become emotionaly enraged whent they percieve injustice or inequality.

essentially no critic wants to be "that guy" who gives a harsh review only to be called racist and get lampooned by the twitterati. im not talking about illuminati, im talking about the dumb hordes of leftist shit throwers who dont want their agenda to be spoiled.

do they pay for the tickets with EBT or what?

It's like how miracles only happened 2000+ years ago before. All of filmmaking has led up to this moment when Black Panther could finally grace us with it's magnificence.

lmao i never thought I'd stop visiting Rotten Tomatoes, it was a pretty reliable source but I guess it's becoming another Vice

The movies content is irrelevant, it is pure distraction. What are you NOT looking at right now ? Did you check over your shoulder recently. No hate Mr blacki man, enjoy your movie, but remember, someone wants every nig on earth staring at the project, and those people already have more money and power than they ever need already, what else are they gaining while you stare at the silver screen enraptured ? Last friendly advice, time is getting late for civil discussion.

You’re arguing with a larping shitposter my man

we wuz kangs n sheit

I gets better, the entire thing was just a blatent ripoff of The Skeleton Key (2005), but yknow can't leave that alone Kate Hudson is way too white.

The girl was baiting him back to her families place where they bodyswap their brains into black people for eternal life. Its actually a pretty cool movie, the racebaiting shit was all a trick.

yeah just thought i would make the case. its important to realise how the conspiracy model is entwined with the model of organic movements.

Didn’t it rip off Being John malkovich too? Idk

Here's my rebuttal to Black Panther, with a free fun Black history fact in the file name.

they're probably rigging the ticket sales/box office at this point. i dont believe anything any one in the establishment says anymore. florida was a false flag, nikolas cruz was a patsy, wasnt a white nationalist, isn't white, didn't kill anyone, just got pinned with the massacre. someone who did a massacre goes and eats at subway 10 minutes later? alright then. won't even get into las vegas. we saw what they did with the star wars piece of shit with the critic reviews vs the viewers' reviews. everything is a lie now. everything is part of the narrative. it is all to cause disharmony and strife within the country to trigger a crisis/civil war/race war/political war. everything if for this purpose. call me a kook. i care not.

>it's magnificence.
A Cred Forums "intillectual," everyone. Come and look at it.

I've always hated Rotten Tomatoes for a reason.

im shitposting yet you’re talking about irrelevant shit that should only be discussed in your manbaby containment board

>first case of swine contracting aids

Yeah RT is not a good source. It's just a percentage of critics that gave it positive reviews vs negative reviews.

Metacritic is usually a pretty decent source but I don't think it deserves the 87 it has there either because of the massive amount of virtue signaling around this movie.

tried to watch wonder woman. couldn't make it through the first 20 mins and turned it off.

>bodyswap their brains into black people for eternal life.
id rather death

this. Forrest Gump is one of the greatest movies of all time.

Because I'm tired of kikes chipping away at our national spirit

Eh, only to the extent of "taking over someones body" really. Compared to the obscene copying of Skeleton Key with a number of directly copied scenes.

Get Out was the poor man's Being John Malkovich

Long fucking conversations about nothing between characters.

DC sniffs their own farts.

So you're telling me that black people have an inferiority complex of such immense magnitude that they will embrace any positive image of their people no matter how inhumanely patronizing the creators of said image are? That's beyond fucked up.

Rotten Tomatoes

Type of site
Film and television review aggregator and user community

Owner
Fandango Media
(Warner Bros. Entertainment/Time Warner (30%)
Comcast/NBCUniversal (70%))[1][2]

Website rottentomatoes.com

Kek
Fpbp

it's the nigger version of Being John Malkovich

but get out was an attack on white hollywood's fetish for black people

it's a good thing

>Black Panther bet big on diversity and became king of cinema

You mean kang of cinema

>better than schindlers list?
Fucking get it out there. MEME IT!

At this rate Black Panther is going to win best picture at the Oscars

How nigger? How?

So start a social media campaign posing as jews mocking black reviewers as being koph, monkies, ingrates, and antisemites for voting for a black sci fi flick and trivializing the 6 trillion by not voting for Schindler's List.

Dats what happens when you literally delete every negative opinion. Nigger bias all over again

It's time to turn the sacred cows against one another, boys.

Top 10 movies of all time
1. Goodfellas
2. Forrest Gump
3. Jurassic Park
4. Fight Club
5. The Big Lebowski
6. The Matrix
7. Lost in Translation
8. The Shawshank Redemption
9. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
10. The Shining

Don't debate me on this.

2 of top 6 are about niggers the other is about fags. Obvious bias is obvious.

You’re like a microcosm of reddit wow

So start kvetching. Pose as jews, don't be ridiculous about it (don't say 6 trillion, don't call yourself Morty Shekelstein), and start delivering hate filled diatribes against blacks for voting this up over Swindlers List. Call them schvartes,koff, monkies. Say that you're sick of propping them up and accuse them of not appreciating their true masters. Compare them to "those evil nazis" and tell them "they're no better then the Amalekite goyim". Be as hateful and antagonisticas possible.

>Literally decides what films get made

And now that the novelty has worn off I would bet that the inevitable sequel will flop bigly.

LEL NO SWEETIE

KYS PLEASE, THANKS

>How is it better than LoTR?

There were no black characters in LOTR. Unless you count the Orcs.

This is honestly just bullshit. I know the thread is about to die, but I wanna respond to this. Almost EVERYONE who is in the norm relies on Rotten Tomatoes for a good sense of "oh, i should watch this movie". I know so many people who went to watch Black Panther who

>don't read comics
>don't follow marvel studios or DCU
>never owned a book or comic or manga or whatever
>relied on RT score for guidance

So yes, it is affecting people. Shitty below average formulaic movies like this will constantly come out because it makes money and gets easy RT scores.

>bodyswap their brains into black people for eternal life

Now THAT'S a fate worse than death!