If race realism is true, how do you explain IQ differences in china?

A leftist brough this up as a counterargument and i was BTFO, help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China_and_Taiwan
forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because SE Asians are superior when it comes to academics.

Obviously a combination of environmental and genetic

Eating/diet

Look at the map, in the western region of china, IQ is extremely low, in the eastern region, is is extremely high. I think that maybe they are different race, but havent found any statistics on race.

The western areas are Muslim.

>regions getting closer to pooland
>average iq drops like 30 points
sooooo surprised

Poo in loo?

What is there to explain?
Not every Chinese is the same ethnicity.
You'll see the same in Europe.
Some European ethnicities have higher IQ then others.

The smart people flood to the big tier 1 cities on the East, that's where all the money is. The stupid aren't allowed to move. The West is full of ethnic minorities too: Also as one person mentioned, diet is an issue. Western China is by far the poorest if you look at HDI maps. Many live in extreme poverty.

Also do keep in mind, it seems that most people on this chart are higher than 90, and that most people live on the East which is higher than 105. It makes sense for it to average out at 105. This isn't really doing anything to disprove your main point.

Western parts are not Han Chinese. It only helps your argument. Also, many parts of china, are poor as shit.

IQ is determined by education and environment but don't tell these (((Cred Forums niggers)))

This IS an example of race realism btw. There is a spectrum of human intellect. appearance and behavior, separated into larger general clumps.

Make no mistake, the majority of China (even the west) is Han Chinese. It's wrong to say they aren't.

i find any number coming from china to be full of shit but for arguments sake the western part of china is composed of rape babies from past exploitations

spbp

/thread

Intelligence is determined by race and environment. Race is also somewhat of a spectrum due to interbreeding between various people at the borders between various major racial groups. I believe Whites (Jews, too) are capable of "topping out" at a higher level on the spectrum of intelligence than other races when presented with an ideal environment. I believe the level to which a society can advance is determined by race. Blacks are unable to create or maintain advanced societies, which is why they exist in poverty anywhere they go. East Asians, Hispanics, and other races are capable of mimicking technological advancements to an extent, but their higher breeding rates and lower average intelligence means that they will always have high poverty rates within their borders. The highest human development indexes are within White countries for a reason.

Steppe chinks = jungle chinks = muslim chinks = littoral chinks = mountain chinks = manchu chinks.
You are a fucking idiot.
You should also look at a map an learn about the different autonomies and culture clashes in there.

Seriously, do people not know that "Chinese" is almost like saying "Indian" There's a ton of different ethnic groups in China, it just so happens the government is mostly controlled by Han who push for Han supremacy over the other groups and are basically colonizing the regions of ethnic minorities within the country.

BC of race lol China has several some smarter than others. Some are turkic Manchu ect

The entire west side of China is interbred, I’ve been all across there

Nice try people's party bot. It's a nice meme to push to create social cohesion but it is simply not true at the genetic level. Han culture != genetic Han.

They are different Asian ethnicities yes, even some of the green areas are different from each other.

There's too many flavours of chink

I've met Chinese who look like girl in chair pic related you identify as Han, and also some dark ass jungle looking mofos you also say they're Han. It's like the U.S. "American" ethnicity - just means you don't know more than your "default" grouping.

>han chinese are smarter than sandnigger muslims in west china
I don't even understand what's hard to get.

Because Chinese aren’t a single ethnicity, it’s like calling all European a single ethnicity or all South Americans, even “Han” is more cultural than ethnic

Western chinks bred with/got raped by Turks and Arabs over several millennia.

Easy. China is not homogenous.

77.30 - 90 is the lowest in China.
In some other nations thats literally the peak of what they can offer.
I will never not kek at the IQ research for Central Guinea literally just saying

Han Chinese are the dark green, lighter green are Cantonese/Manchu, orange are Uighur (Mongol) and red are Tibetan.
All of these are their very own ethnic group.

This. Most of Chinese military resources are devoted to maintaining internal stability between all the different factions.

>smart people are where important jobs are

Checks out.

holy shit, you must be a rocket science

I'm a white American and am not fond of China. It's an oversimplification to say that the regional disparities in China are because of race. Deng Xiaoping flooded East and South China with a shit ton of money to develop them, as a result those regions are more developed than the entire Western region. In China, you can't just move from one city to another, you need permission. That means if you want to move to the big prosperous cities in the East and not some poor shithole, you need to have a high IQ. This creates a brain drain effect from the West that is reflected on the map.

Add the sex ratio imbalance to the conversation. Men are smarter.

That's because they are many different racial groups that inhabit China. For example: Han, Manchus, Bai, and Hui just to name a few.

Not to mention China throughout it's history has been conquered multiple times which has lead to race mixing with various Steppe Nomads.

East and northern areas are Han, who are super smart.

West and southwest are Uyghurs and Tibetans who are not

Again, 91% of China is Han. A 9% minority is not enough to bring down the IQ score by a standard deviation. The person OP is arguing with is going to hone in on this, it's an insufficient explanation.

One word, it starts with 'I'.

>Confusing Arab with Muslim
They were originally Indo-European and got Turked or Mongolfied, they aren't chinese at all.

No I'm a brain surge

More denisov and neander in northern Asia. The caucuses bleed in from the west, so closer the white IQ. South is obvious - idaltu. If you don't know this, you shouldn't be arguing race with people, because all you have is skin color.

Han only made up 40% of Xinjiang at the last census (which is 16 years old) That is more than enough of a difference

>if there's a genetic factor to racial IQ gaps, then HOW CAN THERE BE AN ENVIRONMENTAL FACTOR
>checkmate natzees

>If race realism is true, how do you explain IQ differences in china?
Asians CHEAT on tests. IQ is almost always taken from high school testing. The areas that cheat the most have the largest FAKE IQ.
The reason Asians invented almost nothing and whites invented almost everything is that they are stupid and we are smart.

It's amazing the number of people who will believe a fake IQ result simply because they hate whites and want to pretend we aren't obviously the best race.

That and Chinks are bred for submission, not creativity.

Fucking this, holy shit Cred Forums, get it together. This should be fp. Chinks literally riot if they're not allowed to cheat. Corruption permeates every layer of their garbage society.

That's why Chinese Americans score higher than whites right? Do you have any proof?

Not all Chinese are the same. There's multiple ethnic groups in China.

This is the answer. High IQ moving where the opportunity is. You're too easily BTFOed

Because there are different ethnicity in China you dolt. If you ever go there, you will see that Northern Chinese look much different from Southern Chinese. The southern provinces there are the same stock as the Vietnamese - the Eastern provinces are the same stock as the Mongols and Tartars.

I suggest you spend a couple hours simply reading the Wikipedia page on China (I assume it's pretty thorough). You'll see that it wasn't long ago that modern China was divided into many different states/governments/dynasties/etc.

This is like asking the question "If race realism is true, how do you explain IQ differences across Europe?" ... obvious answer is different ethnicities make up Europe. Central Europeans have highest IQ (German). Britain, Scandinavia, France, Poland, Italy, are next. Lowest IQ Spain/Greece, which historically had inter-racial mixing with Muslim invaders. But they are all pretty close.

The same is true in China - different ethnicities with vastly different histories make up China.

How well do American students who go to the tp colleges in China score compared to the typical Chinese person? The smartest chinks come to the us to go to our colleges, you stupid fuck.

Well, in that bottom Yellow area on the east, that is Rural regions, the North West is Yee Old Muslims, which have more in common with Turks. The Red is Tibet. They might all have yellow skin, but they are not from the same cultural/ethnicity groups.

Also the comments on Cheating on an IQ test, is not something that surprises me in the least from some on this board.

Asians have the markers to be (potentially) way more intelligent, but with high intelligence comes other problems. IQ is not the only matter, but at the current matter, its the best measure.

> upper class chinks have higher iq's than underclass chinks.
Wtf we need to import the entire 3rd world now.

give your answer and reasoning.

>believing Chinese statistics

American education. No wonder you guys believe cable news.

China isn't ethnically homogeneous.
Done.

No one can answer this?

145 IQs every other thread?

>Asians invented almost nothing
"Me too! Me too! I think chinks are stupid too!"
"Boy, I really hope Cred Forums likes me now!"
Do your homework and get a life apart from Cred Forums
user.

Rural and suburban retards vs ultra high IQ city people.

anyone? ANYONE.

NO WHITES NOT BLACKS NO ASIANS, no memeflags?

D, obviously, you mong.

>best answer
Everything is phasing right. What you deduce from this is nothing more than what's observable

>2nd best answer
(1) 1,2,3 (2) 2,3,1 (3)3,2,1 (4)1,2,3

>3rd best
Well I was taught to this so + this - that. +this picture, minus that picture. equals D.

Stupid fucks

Biased iq tests with low sample size.

China did not invent paper, you fucking idiot. It's named for PAPYRUS, invented by whites in Egypt long before China thought of it.

China did NOT invent cast iron. There are ZERO extant samples. It's pure bullshit.

China did not invent the horse harness. They go back in Europe and the ancient Middle East as far back as history goes.

China did not invent printing. Printing was invented in Sumeria for clay, in India for ink on cloth, both white civilizations. China learned printing from whites, and showed absolutely no recognition of it when we introduced them to it.

China did not invent the rudder. China didn't even know how to travel the open seas, and was utterly ignorant of the nature of the world when Marco Polo arrived.

China did not invent the compass. The supposed illustrations of them are fake.

China did not invent guns. Projectile weapons were invented by whites and used Greek fire, a recipe that almost certainly was the starting point for gun powder.

China may have invented porcelain, but whites invented the finer previous stoneware and the later and finer bone porcelain.

Rather than sucking kikes' dicks, how about you crack open a book and read what the SKEPTICS have to say about these claims some time, faggot?

And for every Chinese FAKE invention you can list, I can give you THEN THOUSAND REAL WHITE INVENTIONS.

Suck it, bitch!

>Islam in China

first i think IQs is the closest thing to measuring inteligence but the method itself is flawed and bullshit
second china is far too wide with far too many different groups and you can clearly see the trend going east from poo in the loo so it makes perfect sense

I LEFT IT OPEN AGAIN.

>2nd best answer
(1)1,2,3 (2)3,1,2 (3) 2,3,1....

You idiots are fucking stupid. Find God (seriously), live life, be happy. You aren't built for this game. MOST OF ALL LURK MOAR.

there are 56 recognized ethnic groups in China. They're not all the same
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China_and_Taiwan

90% of Chinese are han-Chinese, India is much more diverse.

Genetic inquisitions which they had a lot of

rotate the 1st tile side side 180 u have C
rotate 2nd tile vert flip u have A
rotate 3rd tileup lft corner to lw rt u have B

D is the tile not yet used rotate lwr lft to upper right (rotate pattern unused)and place over Q mark answer is

_ _ B
BB _
BBB

I have an ENORMOUS IQ btw

>liberal retard thinks China is homogenous

>the entire western part of China is filled with Muslim shits (uyghur, half Chinese half arab)

The red areas are where they ship the retards to

There is only one answer, no offense, you're probably also mentally ill.

I'll happy explain to you why you're wrong if you want, and thanks for not being a pussy... but your also probably 17-20 y.o. male.

It's first generation industrialization in a communist country. Intelligent people either move to the city or money or through climbing the commie hierarchy in all its forms.

Why would anyone be stupid enough to believe anything that the Chinese government allowed to be released that could affect how their country is viewed on the world stage? A country famously paranoid about censoring any negative information if a scrap of info is released voluntarily its going to say exactly what they want. This is in regards to their test scores, GDP, military and everything else.

the "high Chinese iq" meme is precisely that, a meme. the Chinese government specifically hoards the smartest children into their biggest cities and they purposefully make observation of what they do difficult to westerners. All those studies about "China #1 average IQ"? They're all bullshit because they only let researchers measure the best students in the wealthiest cities of China. that is the reason their average IQ looks so high, imagine what our average IQ would look like if they only measured the top 5% of kids in America and Europe. Chinks are pathological liars and cheats and they manipulate statistics to make themselves look better. They do this with everything, it's all cheating and lies. the high IQ chink meme is the most successful propaganda campaign of the Chinese government to date.

LMAO
white hetero male MENSA 100% /pol
I gave a correct answer, and it apparently is a NEW ONE, LOL
u r one dumb fucker, so you have no explanation, but I'll be happy to hear (your stupidity)

China prides itself on having many ethnic groups living under one banner... or at least the government does and the Han Chinese don't give a fuck.

on the aggregate, chinese IQs are about equal across china. china, as a nation, was midwifed, gestated and matriculated by the jew.
the story of china was to advance the gospel of materialism -- the belief in nurture over nature.

the IQ disparities you're seeing are the result of curation -- in the same way ashkenazi IQs are inflated based on the parameters of the sample selected.

so, anyway, without even having to look it up i can promise you that the statistics say the chinese aggregate IQ has risen proportionately in those places where material prosperity was most enjoyed.

it would also interest you anons to know that, the whole 'now that asians eat more protein, they're growing much taller' is to a certain extent true, but it has been bolstered by the fact that the asians were fed hormones to bulk them up. america's elite bought into the plan as it would addict the chinese to a western diet and make them forever dependent on western powers in that they'd always be food insecure.

chinks are just as smart and dumb as they've always been -- if anything, they've experienced a deterioration. in purging the bourgeois, they similarly deprived their gene pool of its cleverest contributors. which is why taiwan is basically s. korea-tier in its IQ, culture and manners. it's a pity, too. a decent island of civilized middle-class chinamen about to be subsumed by a mongrelized horde of soulless bug-people.

forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld

Every.
Single.
Time.

human misery en extremis everywhere (((they))) have their way.

The Chinese mutt race is the result of 2000 years of continuously getting raped and conquered by foreign invaders.

You gave your view, which is correct by your observations, understandings, and parameters. I told you to answer a question, you gave multiple answers.

>MENSA.

The chinks were ruled by foreigners until 1912!

dum tibet

Chinese Americans you moron. People that are ethnically Chinese but descendants of Chinese immigrants.

No, I gave one answer you idiot, 3 tiles on bottom correspond to 3 tiles on top rotated, the 4th tile, D is rotated in the only fashion left for a 9 square tile rotation and the answer is posted by lines as blank squares and B as balls in square

You're too stupid to understand the answer ?
YES, although now you might

who is that guy?

damn son

reminder not to reply to tripmutts like this fag

>superior when it comes to academics.
they're superior automatons and rote memorizers. why would you educate your population to mimic the advantages found in a computer?
not to say that academic rigor isn't a good thing; but it has to be evaluated within the context of its overarching objective.

is china 'educating' young minds to ennoble and edify its population? or is its intent to produce a resource measured by its utility? the answer is obvious.
it's surely been happening here, but it often produces something dangerous in the minds of preternaturally gifted white western males -- a truly independent thinker, fundamentally dubious of authority.

lads, the kikes have been running beta tests on the world's peasant populations. they're coming for us last because they know we're the toughest nut to crack. they're bringing centuries of experience/trial and error to the table. they're meeting with stiff resistance. they've realized they can't turn back.
it's like that moment when you realized you've picked a fight with the wrong dude. you totally misjudged him, and now you've got the scrap of your life.

the future belongs to US.

can you site a link with proofs? just asking

All data coming from China is doctored. Literally all of it.

how are the manchus treated by the Han nowadays?

Top kek.
No, they aren't.

they still are

If you don't want to get wrecked by your retarded liberal friends and make yourself look like an idiot, you should actually go where the arguments take you, even if that means listening to me. The whole "race is the explanation for everything, EVER" solution that Cred Forums has is wrong. If you adhere to it you'll fall flat on your face. Race has little to do with regional IQ disparities in China, much like it has little to do with why West Virginia is one of the lowest IQ states. Insisting it does makes you look like a right wing SJW.
It's just retarded stormfag propaganda. ASIANS can't be smarter than whites in their worldview so they make up a bunch of bullshit. There is no evidence of any falsified IQ tests. How the fuck could they cheat on an IQ test proctored by Western academics anyway? Has nobody asked that basic question? Oh let's not forget that we can look at Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, and ABC to test if this data is falsified. If it was, mainlanders would be smarter right? Turns out they aren't.

I was expecting it to be harder so I second-guessed myself when I realized it was just scrolling to the right.

D. The columns are shifted and cycle back to the other side when they reach the edge.

Knowing how to cheat is a sign of intelligence...
Even though I hate these gooks as much as they hate us, I have to give them that...

Here, I'll explain it to you THE DUMB FUCK in another fashion... so you can comprehend, hopefully.

1st tile upper left, flip horizontally, mirror mage, in other words, you fucking idiot, thus it is then identical to tile C below. Now we have established we are flipping tiles on an axis to match tiled answers A,B,C, or D
2nd tile up top flips vertically to match tile A below, now tiles B and D remain
3rd tile up top is flipped corner to corner upper rgt to lower left being the axis for the rotation, it then matches tile B below, leaving tile D as the only one not yet "flip mirrored"
We flipped, horizontally(C), vertically(A),corner to corner(B), now other corner to corner for the remaining D... when we have flipped D in that last of the 4 possible pattern flip rotations, since we've used the other 3 already and have to follow a (complete) pattern to get an answer ,
we get a tile for the question mark with the configuration from upper left to lower right top row to bottom:
blank blank ball
ball ball blank
ball ball ball

Thus, that is, the answer, the configuration of the missing tile.

NOW DUMB FUCK, LET'S HEAR YOUR ANSWER ?

in the east there are tons of muslims

Britain was ruled by foreigners for most of it's history
>Romans
>Saxons
>Normans

>Knowing how to cheat is a sign of intelligence
found the chink (or kike).

Lived in Cambridge, MA ... bunch of dumb ass liberals ... They don't have IQs, they have high consideration for themselves.

if your denial of race where true how do you explain IQ differences between racial groups and similarities within each in China

Diet has HUGE implications in overall IQ of a society. The problem with white Americans is we've moved on to the processed shit, gotten dumber, and started intermixing with lessers.

Good news is, proper diet/nutrition can go a long way to HELP with the problem of IQ. Exercising your brain, however, is equally important.

tibetans are niggers

Here's the answer, take it from the MENSA man... with years of experience, and a BRAIN very few can surpass...

Smart children, as a general rule, high IQ children, have smart GENETIC parents. This is the OVERWHELMING pattern observed, and if you were too much a god damned anti-social basement dwelling idiot to notice it K-12, not to mention years of experience afterwards, CRACK YOUR ASS OPEN FOR THE BIGBLUE RAPING YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE.

Pajeets arent white and will never be.

come on dumbass, you disappear with embarrassment ?

Han Chinese, best Chinese!

And that's coming from a Norwegian & Welsh descendant.

>161153277

come on asshole, you made a big ass challenge you liberal piece of trash

>smartest people on the planet
>can't control their own country or dominate countries 1/3 their size and full of retards
Wow, guess intelligence isn't everything, huh

So was it D?

Han Chinese = Three Kingdoms Chinese
That is to say that those areas have always been the civilized parts of China and everything else is rural nomad rape territory and Chinese in name only

holy shit this is you the god damned idiot with the question, AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER !
ROFLMAO

Now MENSA MAN, ME, WHITE /POL HETERO HAS GIVEN YOU A VALID ANSWER, YOU SKUM SUCKING IDIOT MAGGOT OF THE LOWER MIND... LOL ~!
>161153277
Do I have to wait an hour or two or three for you to comprehend...?
HAHAHAHAHAAA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

faggot says "there is only one answer" after giving multiple NON ANSWERS himself... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Well, now there is only one answer, and I MENSA MAN, have given it....

Better run off to where ever you got the puzzle and pretend you solved it.

calm down

>161153277

D must be flipped on a corner to corner axis to complete the pattern

yeah the faggot fled....

Clearly D. Any retard can recognize the pattern of square spaces shifting one column to the right in each subsequent image. How does this make you successful or fit for this world? Oh, it just gives you a number to tout around to make you feel better in the face of your many other failings.

>East is the metropolitian high life, children go to school 6 days a week, 12 hrs a day, study to improve. You can afford a tutor and you pick them up in your BMW knock off everyday and drive them to your crumbling high rise apartment.
>West is a shithole, communism still reigns and it.still is what china was in the 1960s. Children can either not go to school or take 2 hrs every day to zipline across the mountains to be educated by an old mao ze dong supporter. Go home to help mum, dad.and your 13 siblings to farm your rice and carrots.

Hmm.

IQ is as much race as culture. If you get a jew, race average 140IQ but they dont know how to read then their IQ is bound.to be low.

>There is only one answer,
LOL WRONG !

rural vs city

no, the han assimilated everyone

>the most industrialised parts of china have the highest iq
not surprising, also tibetans and sandniggers on the west plateau/desert

Nah. Han Chinese is a made-up 20th century word. After the 3 kingdoms and Jin, the northern half of China was conquered by barbarians for centuries. One of those barbarian dynasties eventually conquered the rest of China and established Sui then Tang. After Tang fell the northern half of China got conquered again by nomads for centuries until the Mongols conquered all of China. The Chinese were thoroughly mongrelized for centuries upon centuries by this point. The “Han Chinese” FINALLY gained control of the whole of China with the Ming but after about 2 centuries the chinks got conquered by the Manchus. Chinks go through a shitload of mental gymnastics to cope with the fact that they were ruled by non-Chinese for most of their history. It’s truly quite pitiful.

Source dumb nigger

han is a self identified ethnic group with common characterisitics.
nobody thinks its genetically "pure" what ever that means

China has different ethnicities. Also Chinese outside coastal areas are literally pajeet-tier

>han chinese is woth century
lol no, han dynasty is 3rd century bc and was so important in the ossification of what we consider today chinese culture that the chinese referred (and still refer) to themselves as "han".
its an ancient identity as old as rome.

"If race realism is true, how come all of [insert racial group] doesn't have the same IQ?

If you're really this retarded you don't deserve the time of day from me. Mental midget.

Nope. The word Hua-ren was used. Or Tang-ren by southerners. Han-Chinese is a modern term. No shit it’s based on the ancient Han dynasty, but the term “Han Chinese” began usage in modern times.

nope, han was used at leastbefore the mongol invasions, since the mongols themselves categorised classical chinese as "han"

>classical chinese as “han”

Glad you brought that up. According to the Mongols, Han referred to northerners, who were Khitans and Jurchens. All of northern China was ruled by the Khitans and Jurchens for centuries. The Khitans and Jurchens were clearly not “Han Chinese” in the modern definition of the term.