I love my new tat. It's better than your tat

No one is more dedicated than I in bringing justice and equality to to Cred Forums I bleed red. Show me a better tat and I will laser it off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c
star-telegram.co...
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This, because it implies a higher intelligence than yours.

>shiny skin
At least it's not permanent, imagine actually having a hammer and sickle then never being able to pass a job interview with a boomer who remembers duck and cover or any red pilled millennial.

Will 5.56 be used to remove that tattoo?

At first this seems horribly stupid, but as it really sinks in for a minute or two, it may just be genius.

>having tattoos
Yea im not a fucking degenerate.

touché

he can bet his lucky stars of david 5.56's will be used to remove it.

whos this faggot who tatooed something on his arm that he wasnt even around to understand what it was? FUCK OFF AND DIE.

>Show me a better tat and I will laser it off.

Spread this and bump!!
>false flag Sandy hook 2.0

This event is next level psyopp
>Cruz was a patsy retard shutout
>fake white supremacy media meme
>day before attack news reports on deaths
>bodybags being removed from scene during event
>students not emotional present , laughing and jolly
>wassermanshultz district
>deepstate attempt

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c

Wasserman(((schultz)))

I'm with you COMRADE! Viva La Revolution! 7.62 is bigger and better 5.56 anyway.

Nice ID you got there

Based

you should have made it a black dick on the left

Definetively getting a communist tattoo in the future

The fucking irony is the swastika is a peace symbol, and the hammer and sickle is a sign of work, but communuists, don't want to work

tats are gay
sage

Is it bigger than .50BMG?

I can't wait to make a novelty lampshade out of your tats

Nah, that would be dog food.

I know so many girls who are covering up their tattoos, taking out their gnarly piercings, and washing the Nickelodeon colored dye out of their hair now that they're in the workplace a in the world as adults. It's hilarious. It really was a giant phase and they never realized it.

neck yourself you pinko piece of shit.

They will be feeling the bern soon enough.

This will make it effortless to identify the piece of shit commie scum that you are when SHTF

Good 4 U! Now if U ever have 2 go on the run from cops, they'll put that tatoo on the APB.

>not understanding Cred Forums ID's

>bringing justice and equality
Kek, keep on believing. I'm sure you'll be a card-carrying member of the Communist Party and get fatter too

Real men use 20mm ammo

y the benis, tho?

>just botch the hammer senpai it's only the rest of my life I have to look at your mistake

You can suck my Red 12.7x108mm

doggy benis best benis

stop getting tattoos and have a revolution already you fucking pussies.

if i ever see one of these tattoos in public, your teeth will be in your throat.

You played yourself.

How long it took you to find that on wikipedia?

I still prefer 45 Anti Communist Projectile

The star is crooked retard. Keep it. The shitty quality of the tattoo work will remind everyone of the sort of shitty society leftism leads to.

As long commies die, it's fine. McCarthy was so fucking right all along

Something you will never see in real life unless it's on the receiving end.

:DDD

I'm glad you've marked yourself.

Makes it easier for me to do my job.

Some of the Russian anti-communist prison tattoos are pretty bantzy.

Can someone translate? I don't read Communist script....

>Pays a tattoo artist to get a communist tatoo
Isn't it nice to be able to undergo voluntary exchange with people who can a provide a service you want?

You just made it easier for us to identify you on the day of the rope… Thanks for your cooperation!
You thought the Armenian genocide was bad, you aint seen nothing yet!

Nikolas Cruz (shooter) was staying with James Snead / 48 / Army Vet: star-telegram.co...
James Barrett Snead / 48 / Parkland, FL = Military Intelligence Analysis Vet / Central Texas College = Psychology . . . . James Snead claims not to have seen signs that Cruz had problems. Not possible. Deep State Handler.
Deep State was trying to distract from Pic Related filed on the same day.

A hammer's handle is supposed to be straight, not bent like a sex toy.

NICE BUTT PLUG SICKLE MAO

>Snead

Oh God, can Cred Forums claim this one?

it's 2018 and the Jews tattoo themselves

I don’t have to once you’re in your late 20s you’ll get it lasered off anyways. Until then i will let you identify yourself as an idiot. Will save lots of people lots of time.

It is a Libshit thing. They are all in to beastiality, so everything looks like a dog penis. Disgusting.

7.62x39. They can have their own shit back.

so tacky and the handle on the sickle looks like a butt plug
LMAO

If you are dedicated don't eat food.

>*cough cough*
pussy ass round, a real round is the 16" nuclear mark 23 fired from the 16"/50 mark 7 main gun.
>pic related

Time to get laser homo

I hope I see you in my strip search line on the day of the rope. I will introduce you to my new straight razor.

thank you for marking yourself, it'll make it easier to tell that you're the enemy

I know right?

Thank you for marking yourself. It'll be easier to find you and hung.

>not bumpy
fake