streamable.com/gep7l
youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
streamable.com/
imgtc.com
youtu.be/btNM3a05R0k
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtu.be/WDeGi66fCvo
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo
youtu.be/ocZK5DHzkh4
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
en.savefrom.net/#url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbqvtcq8H9M&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
hooktube.com/watch?v=wbqvtcq8H9M
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brunon_Kwiecień&edit-text=
youtu.be/5_7lw1SBYb8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk
youtu.be/SECVGN4Bsgg
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNw5pFyjW5PPwXNi3DNExqf9
liveleak.com/view?i=499_1519083360
youtube.com/user/ItsBabyBigMouth/videos
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-9oQ6oEVxU4
youtube.com/watch?v=XCSe6pRuy_k
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=a_U9sV6bN9A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FJc8izQOxA
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
youtube.com/watch?v=g8d9x1C7O9Y
liveleak.com/view?i=5df_1518810632
youtube.com/watch?v=Nej9F0ZhWxk
youtube.com/watch?v=S449Kig1nEo
youtube.com/watch?v=GBUAV01AiDc
youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs&t=718s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!!! SHILLS are posting mass blackedtier meme threads

Bump, every thread made on this has been murdered.
Something about doxxing so just be careful what you post.

Video was removed, not on hooktube either.

>youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c
This video is unavailable

CIA niggers already took it down

JTA - As he leads the police response to the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel is likely enduring some of the toughest days of his career. And he's probably looking to his Judaism to guide him through it.

Israel is the county's first Jewish sheriff, and it's an identity he has embraced. A 2016 campaign flier reported on that year by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel centers on the role that faith in general, and Judaism in particular, plays in his life.

"My Jewish faith is a central part of my entire life," the flier quotes Israel as saying. "My late father Sonny Israel fought in the Korean War and became a police officer because he believed in the call from the Talmud that 'Whoever saves one life saves an entire world.' Those words guided my brother and I, as we also became police officers."

Israel is the sheriff in charge of the area that includes Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where 17 faculty and students were killed by a gunman on Wednesday. Israel's children, triplets, had attended the school. In a video recorded by a local NBC affiliate, he called the mass shooting a "horrific, homicidal, detestable act."

"This is a terrible day for Parkland, Broward County, the state of Florida and the United States," he told reporters that day. "My very own triplets went to that school and graduated, in Stoneman Douglas. They played football and lacrosse at that school. It's just catastrophic. There really are no words."

He's also a vocal advocate for gun control. In the 2016 campaign flier, he mentioned fighting gun violence as one of his top issues. And speaking to reporters Wednesday evening, he said people who are being treated for mental illness shouldn't be allowed to buy guns.

"I've said this time and time again," Israel said in a video by NBC News. "While the people who are victims of mental health illnesses in this country are being treated, in the opinion of this sheriff, they should not be able to buy, surround themselves with, purchase or carry a handgun. Those two things don't mix."

Israel graduated from what is now the State University of New York at Cortland in 1977 with a degree in political science, and subsequently took a variety of courses on law enforcement, including a course of study at the FBI National Academy. He joined the Fort Lauderdale Police Department in 1979 and served on the narcotics unit and the SWAT team.

A Democrat, he was elected sheriff in 2012 and re-elected four years later. The county is home to a large Jewish population.

In speeches, Israel is known to quote the Bible. A 2013 Sun-Sentinel article about him quoted a speech in which he referenced "Eishet Chayil," the Jewish poem about a valorous woman excerpted from Proverbs and traditionally sung on Friday night, as well as Ecclesiastes.

"As Broward's first Jewish sheriff, I carry a heavy burden knowing I am making history," the campaign flier said. "That is why I always strive to do what is right, what is best, what will help people. This is why this message is important — regardless of your personal faith — because I want my children and grandchildren to always be able to look back with pride someday at my legacy as they continue to pass down our faith and legacy of public service."

Israel told the Sun-Sentinel that he attends the Parkland Chabad, and he is comfortable in churches as well as synagogues. His wife, Susan, is Christian, and they raised their children in both religions.

"I am Jewish," he told the Sun-Sentinel. "Susan is Christian. Like most families with parents of different faiths, we raised our children with extensive exposure to both our faiths. The triplets were all bar/bat mitzvahed. Now that the triplets are adults, they each have the free choice to decide their own faith."

wut now. my video has been shoad.... this is the greatest happening of our time

fucking cia niggers at it again

What the FUCK

Where else can I upload ??? Wow the CiaNiggers are hard at youfuubbb

bestgore uses bitchute so maybe there?

bumperoo i wanna see it

alternate link?

REUPLOAD THIS CIA NIGGER
streamable.com/gep7l

Man if it was taken down that fast it must be interesting that or youtube is on high alert for anything related

This entire thing is fake from top to bottom. Jews everywhere

>posting diversion video

fucking reupload your fucking video JEW

why would they delete the video if it wasnt a false flag?

It's 2018, why are we relying on YT so much? Torrents are a superior way to transmit data. Use a VPN if you care about privacy, and that's it.

pic unrelated

alternate site upload please

Israeli Americans went into full panic mode after the Hawaii Missile launch and Alaska Quake implicated them and LV implicated them in the body scanner/hotel biz.
So they shot more kids, that what Israelis do, except now its not just Palestinian Kids, it's American kids, cowboys (Fincum) these schools.
You know they will make hundreds of millions in donations, and insurance on the school buildings they have to demolish now. Holocaust class will be nationwide by 2019.

Jews are white

>lead shrieff is Jewish with the last name Israel
It’s like the Jews aren’t even trying to hide it anymore

cant make my kids learn shooda history if theyre homeschooled

that video is dust in the wind.....other links?
youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ

what if this was a test to see how stupid everyone is?

>bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Upload to Jimmy rustler, OP.

Not even 10 minutes.... was rapid banned

shit man, the cia niggers and jidf are out on full force today

Uploading now... channel is CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK..

IF this thread gets prunned, download the video too and spread independently the jew must be stopped

Stop using JewTube: Use vid.me instead.

reupload your ciashit nigger

put it on steemit my dude. cant ban that shit.

god i love that man

>CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK
on jewt?

probably flagged by AI due to keywords.

god what kind of connection are you on? 56k? reupload it if its under 10m upload to streamable

that was banned quick anywhere else to watch it?

Wow

vid.me is dead but the below will work
streamable.com/
imgtc.com

>youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c

Broward County and Parkland is Jew city. This is Debbie Wasserman Cunt's district.

The fucking Jews down there are all RABID anti-gunners.

I know.

I used to live there.

They hate guns and the only thing they more are people who own them.

Gotcha will upload a backup there too

Post it to liveleak.com

>reporting your own video
shill

liveleak.com

That's my thought... changing now.upload will.be 30 min, check the channel.then ill.make a new thread, frantic cause I'm about to run these CiaNiggers over in a Buick regal

this is a coincidence

steemit.com
dtube.com
streamable.com
imgtc.com

TERRY NO!

Seriously!?
Shit... knew it was a ghost town, but damn!

Bump

The video is unavailable please tell me you guys saved it.

Central happenings net on jewt

Bump

That's DWS' district?
Fuck - wouldn't put it past her.
Speaking of... what happened to that story 'bout the attorney found dead? Any traction with that?

RePost it with benign title

You mean the guy they found on the beach?

Stories dead.

Haven't heard shit about it since they found him.

Oddly, we haven't shit out of the cunt since they found him either.

BUMP HOPING SOMEONE SAVED THE FREAKING VIDEO

also a coincidence

since they already took that video down everyone should watch this one instead.
youtu.be/btNM3a05R0k
the best documentary on the sandy hook incident

>Windows 8 might need a tutorial
Jesus Christ, we can't lose the cultural war to these autists.

bump

Uploading with jolly happy and giggly name... CiaNiggers love jolly shit.
Also going yo.upload to liberal as backup and spread too, Jewt upload 24 min away

>Posts video
>13 sec video of Terry calling Pope nigger loving instead of loving God
>13 seconds only
Sonny jim, I thought it was evidence the shooting was fake

when will these uploaders start putting their shit on sites that dont fuck them over?!

Live leak

The false flag was a message to Trump

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

i think alex jones interviewed that asian laywer lady and she had a meltdown.. any anons remember that?

there arent any
when we need to talk about sandy hook started gaining traction it was spammed all over youtube and the rest of the internet to the point they couldnt censor it anymore.
shortly after that all the (((popular))) flat earth channels were created and pushed into the mainstream

since you love spamming shit.

How is this guy involved?
deleted
backup
wlkeys?
School shooter Nikolas Cruz's younger brother, 17, is 'involuntarily committed to a psychiatric facility' following the massacre.
interesting video -
>youtu.be/WDeGi66fCvo

theres steemit and dtube. I dont think they give a fuck.

Oh shit source code. Nice

10 fuckng years later, the hell you waiting for

Im no good with archiving because Ive been too busy too learn. but if you could that would be awesome. maybe its legit this time. didnt test so may be LARP.

there's no florida video on central happenings network, did you upload it anywhere else ?

what's the name of the video on liveleak ?

Still uploading mayne
Slow upload speed...
This is gorilla meme warfare
IF this thread dies look for another

>still uploading
could you please be more specific?

It's uploading , will be Florida FALSE FLAG EVENT

bumping for the video

79% uploaded

Godspeed, young info-warrior!

this one is good too
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo

You ther to my dude

Kek bump

Interesting.

Who the fucked reported it as bullying

youtu.be/WDeGi66fCvo

Also interesting

14 min warning for YouTube reupload !!! Thanks for being patient with my autism... (((and the censoriship)))

youtu.be/ocZK5DHzkh4
all kekistanis to their stations

Feathered kikes and beaners, naturally.

Many thanks user, keep going, reveal the real!

link?

9 minutes till upload is done, then I'll link ..

Anyone cleaning their room while we wait?
>JP

I can't find it

how could you if it is still uploading?

Oh yes, never stop there..

where has this mofo been lately.. hope he's still alive. :/

you should dl that. they are going to wipe that shit. guarantee.

is that a trump chaos orb ?
kek

>interesting
indeed

did he actually say that? wtf. scary.

Information cannot be stopped

Bumpy

Just gonna leave this here...

Bump for interest

Yes. He did.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT NIGGER

so what is the status?

After this Censorship I am Punished Sampler

Here is the new video!!! Pls download and save , spread and enjoy .
I pink filtered the censored footage of eyewitnesses and bodybags so maybe that will throw off the AINigger..

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

VIDEO IS PROCESSING , GIVE A MINUTE if it doesn't work right away..

Spread this link IN EVERY SHILL THREAD, sage and share it in slide threads
>this vid obviously torments them

Also YT "Florida FALSE flag" barely anything....heavy algorithm censorship

doesn't youtube add the md5 or whatever of every banned vid so you need to edit it somewhat to re upload?

ummmm, video isnt loading

I think it was a message to trump also. The school is named after a lady who was famous for being an activist against draining of the florida everglades.

can you upload this somewhere else just incase

nvm, working now

refresh

Fucking glow in the dark niggers

Live leak 30% done

download it here
en.savefrom.net/#url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbqvtcq8H9M&feature=youtu.be

Terry is fucking amazing

new upload

add this to your collection anons. jesus christ.
>youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc

Steve paddock confirmed Jewish?

thank you for the upload!

hooktube.com/watch?v=wbqvtcq8H9M

mirroring, not endorsing
nothing explosive, your account is probs flagged

>2 shooters
etc.

Holy hell. It’s all so obvious

Thanks, user

This guy is looking more KOSHER all the time. Stephen Paddock was the son of BENJAMIN Paddock, a con man and a bank robber who was on the FBI Most Wanted List from 1969-1977.

thanks for virus go kys

>all those faggots doing the same thing for a picture thinking it's funny
I'm mad now.

Here Terry have mine too

wow . just wow .

He is just a concerned citizen

>+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
I would say that the easiest way to create a mass shooting is finding such a guy and playing with his medication or inspiring him a little with inception-type messaging.
FBI often does the same to Muslim retards, who become inspired martyr bombers.
We had such a case in Poland:
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brunon_Kwiecień&edit-text=

>Accused of preparing an attack in the period from July to November 2012, to be carried out during the sitting of the Sejm of the Republic of Poland ( VII term ), with the participation of the President of the Republic of Poland and the Polish Prime Minister , on which the draft budget was to be considered [6] . The attack was to be carried out using a SKOT type armored personnel carrier in which 4 tons of explosives based on saltpetre were to be placed [7] . The terrorist organization formed in 2012 included Brunon Kwiecień, at least three agents of the Internal Security Agency and one secret service associate [8] . In the course of the investigation, no weapons were found for which he was accused (35 pieces), an armored personnel carrier and explosives that were to be used in the attack [9] .

>playing with his medication
>inception-type messaging
they have mk ultra for that

Isn't it called "Orion", now, or something?

>likely Pedogate connection to Parkland shooting
>no one cares

So this... Is the power... Of nu/pol/...

There a pizza joint near there, or something?

you might be right, I don't know what they actually call it now... I use to refer to mkultra because there is evidence that this kind of stuff did happen (and I am pretty sure still happens, just much more advanced and probably under a new name)

1:07
you state that the happening occured on Feb 16th. Correct date is Feb 14th
Attention to detail user

Bumpy

>nsa
shilling. false flag to cover for a false falg so you can keep the story up.

U mean a connection like this?
Some one is thinking

"MK-Ultra" was the program's working title, IIRC; whatever it's called, now - "Monarch" or whatever - I've no idea.

Yup, stinks to high heaven as usual.

I imagine Shiff listening to this tune while hanging out with his adopted "buddies"
youtu.be/5_7lw1SBYb8

david hogg's father is retired FBI

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ

No, but the father and/or grandfather of Cameron Kasky, the media's ready-made gun-grabber poster boy, used to run a shady adoption agency called One World Adoption Services, and his dad posts creepy Elsagate-esque YouTube videos.

Lots of people over the age of 15 in the "Freshman Building"

careful bump

That's... concerning.
>"The pizza is aggressive."

Don't all these people targeting the 2nd amendment make them domestic enemies?

Long Island anons drive a pizza to the doc hills address and see if he opens the door

The pictures are of the deceased. Maybe it's someone that survived?

And then there's Cruz's(himself adopted) YouTube viewing habits...

yes

>Cruz's
How will Ted Cruz ever recover?

There's definitely some MKULTRA shady shit going on. See also: youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk

Nigger , GIVE me a thumbs up ,
>not monitized
>no patreon
>doesn't ask for shekels ..

The least you can do.is bump me a.view and thumb ... It helps spread the message through the beast grid algorithm..

>I'm a ShitLord who is addicted to happenings

That is it

>yes
Dear god how I love this country.

Jesus...!
The Sneads(sp?) even stated on MSN that Cruz didn't know how to use a microwave upon first arrival or pick up after himself: Called it "Adulting 101".

dont forget this shit too.

what are the odds of elsagate connections
seems astronomical in a 300 plus million sized country?
youtu.be/SECVGN4Bsgg

Everything ties back to Debbie Wasserman Schultz and The Awan Laptop.

police came in and left her

The information in this thread is truly maddening.

Bump I guess.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Any news on what this was all about?

Really cracks my cashews...

Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNw5pFyjW5PPwXNi3DNExqf9

Bump

>that pic

Go on...

Backup vid.. if they ban again ..

Like and sub to channel on the JEWtube again
I do not want any money I have ZERO way for you to event give me money I just WANT
>to spread news that exposes the beast system
>monitor happenings
>and have a community of based hungry infowarriors

DEATH TO SHILLS

i saw a thread the day after speculating that they thought it was caught escaping after the perps were in there.i might check the archive when i get a chance.

...Mannequin?

But...

Why...

Is she not on the official list...?

Doesn’t seem like it

Hard to tell with potato quality vid-compression.

who even has a phone like that and what about the person next to them on a phone on that one video i seen.
this looks like a youtube shill channel, we been set up

uh this is fucking spoopy who will be brave and watch videos on these channels and tell us what you find out?

Yes it does.
LV and the hawaii missile are enough to declare war.

"Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house."

Passage is a clue into the type of people that have checked out emotionally that are easily controlled unknowingly and or wittingly participants in violent acts to do their sexual misbehavior.

Bump the only real thread on pol right now.

nice cock uwu

Seems like too much for one person, I’ve been here from the get go, watched most of the links, enough to grasp.

The conclusion is..

Much worse that I thought. It’s all terrifyingly obvious. There must be a breaking point, where more people see it than the ones who know about this site.

Thanks to all the anons

i like how Cred Forums will believe this but not the obvious. that is was some right wing idiot that visited here.

theres no way he didnt. it's too obvious. but just because he did doesnt mean everyone here is like that. why cant you mongoloids accept it?

HOLY SHIT THIS CHANNEL IS PURE MIND CONTROL KIKERY. youtube.com/user/ItsBabyBigMouth/videos

dude you need to check out steemit and dtube

jews cannot win anymore

>youtube.com/user/ItsBabyBigMouth/videos
Someone hold my dick I am going in for a closer look, let ME FUCKING GO BRO!

Have more

DWS will use this as an excuse to flee to israel.
They will sit back and make half a billion dollars in donations.
Sheriff Israel will be VP 2020.
All schools and hotels will have scanners just like airports do since 9/11.
Jew false flags again. Its like Jewish lightning is the American way.

I’ll hold your beer not your dickfag.

Good luck

web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig (35:30, 1:17:17)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-9oQ6oEVxU4

Why in the fuck would a 19 yo be watching some shit like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=XCSe6pRuy_k

ty

Thanks for this. DWS, Syria/Israel, and pedochain threads are the only informative and constructive threads on atm

Maybe she's in ICU? That's an interesting question, though. wtf

>This video has been removed for violating Youtube's policy on harassment and bullying
OY GEVALT, THEY SHUT IT DOWN

I will compile all of these into a single video and upload at this channel
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

If anyone is wants to watch it in about in an hour or so

oh nvm this is just news coverage type shit, give a quick rundown on anything that should be an "evidence" video bruh

Or this video kindly offered by (((Shalom Tv)))? youtube.com/watch?v=a_U9sV6bN9A

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FJc8izQOxA
If his dad was FBI, they might all be Manchurian candidate type agents. My best guess is that these kids get molested and brainwashed hard. Stunted minds are probably easier to control as well.

One more

Dude wtf. Why are there so many images of terry's penis.

this is some grade A kikery mind fuck

If you want to know who these motherfuckers really are start here bro

thank u daddy

>muh feels

whoa

>video is not aviable

One for the jews

based terry

Cruz isn't in jail and is one of the actors protesting gun violence. His ratboy mugshots are all photoshopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8d9x1C7O9Y

Hol' da fukk up. Who's the wakanda american????

Send qt anime reaction pic

this dude's channel is good shit, if he wasn't a Christcuck he would be tops

he has another channel too I forget what it is called but it is good stuff

Ty

I don't care if it was a false flag, these two pics next to their bullshit interviews is enough to make normies puke.

is there 1 video of this CRUZ guy? like ONE? one actual video? casue he says his ears are shopped. i can't tell, but he seems right, that left and right ear are just copied pasted reversed, your ears are different but alike on both sides

liveleak.com/view?i=5df_1518810632

THE VIDEO IS GONE WHAT WAS IT

240+ posts for BULLSHIT

I love conspiracy theories, but if they were going to do a false flag wouldn't they (a) make sure the guy is an alt-right, NRA-supporting Cred Forums regular and (2) wouldn't they pick a peep that had not been brought to the FBI's attention multiple times?

Years ago everyone was training using hyper-real scenarios and active shooter events. Is this another sandy hook?

Wouldn't pass the immediate "sniff test", desu.

Everything is a false flag nigger all the worlds a stage
youtube.com/watch?v=Nej9F0ZhWxk

youtube.com/watch?v=S449Kig1nEo

Yea I think it was a real shooting, the kids parents were dead and he was a bit dumb it seems on top of everything else. Strange though how he killed a bunch of Jews, maybe it really was a rage hit on the jews.

>We need to start monitoring and following through reporting people like this
This is exactly part of (((their))) endgame. They're going to take away our privacy and monitor the goy non-stop daily thanks to the continuous threats of (((mass shootings))) and (((terrorism))). And the citizens won't ever be able to do anything because they're the ones who'll willingly hand out their freedom to the Jew.

I'm going to south florida in two weeks. What should I investigate, pol? Anything I should try to look for?

She black?

we're the ones* obviousllly

just do it from here by then it won't matter and you can never tell enough people anyway. You do some shit like that and you are likely to end up like the nog prosecutor that was investigating voter fraud. You might try and stop by the jail they say he is at and see if he is there if you can visit or some shit

>Bellagio Sampler saved pol

This is a comfy thread goys, if it dies and you wanna keep dropping /OldPol/ redpills look for
/BellagioSampler Threads

A real person for the cause wouldn't go and shoot people like this, anyone who knows what's up realizes this is what the yids want. If they claim he was "white supremacist" I deny that, he is a fucking maggot

does anyone have that screen cap of the pastebin where someone said a shooting would happen and it would come out he's a wn but in reality he really isn;t?

they shut it down, yo
anybody got another link?

he was friends with 2 of the girls

They probably have a flag for Cred Forums traffic

not sure that is the same chick

If you surf through the thread you'll be able to find the new link.

That's a back up

>FALSE FLAG IN FLORIDA SCHOOL
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
New.vid

>video removed for violating you tube's policy on harassment and intimidation
>not by hooktube either

found the kike.

here is the full one

>Formerly Chucks

Kek

This has potential.
Is it on black twitter yet?

he is also ex military and his son is in air force. who knows what this guy really does for a living

i thought it was ff within hours
>starting to think every widely publicized shooting is an op.

this does remind me... why was kathy gifford shot?

Fuck you scum.

yah I do alkek jones is controlled op bruh

Upload to pewtube this is what it was made for

Fuck you JDIF israli scum,

That can’t be right, is Joe Rogan an op too?

Don't visit pisa then, this shit happens every fucking day all year round, no joke. Also the rest of the town is trash and full of niggers trying to sell you 'bling bling' for very good price.

took pic last may

keepvid dot com to download yt vids. Death to the new world (((order)))

>it was a standdown
speaking of standdowns...

checked

>NEW THREAD
keep the redpills going!!!!! Keep the shills running for their BLACKED tier bullshit faggotry

Pisa is the only place in Italy where a roman salute may go unnoticed. BASED.

before memes, there was the simpsons

>gun confiscation in the state of FL
>mental health screenings for Floridians

KEK

I promise you it is one sec. Trust me if they have a platform they are controlled op
youtube.com/watch?v=GBUAV01AiDc

I don't know about Rogan but I imagine yes

>Will you secure our future user?
>Will you keep digging to expose these evil doers?

Controlled OP function is to admit what people are already talking about and know but misdirect from Israel, the Church and Rome this is who these people really are.

Also they have to maintain the evil Nazis narrative at all costs because they are the only ones that have fought back on a grand scale in the last 2000 years and nearly won
youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs&t=718s

anytime you see these kooks putting out the big alerts..they know.

yes! this doesn't add up

>1 post by this ID
Burn in hell, jew.

A lot of native Floridians have small caches of firearms, it is not uncommon but if the accounts of a 2nd shooter is accurate then it's certain that the Mossad/Israeli Intel was behind this, there are small enclaves of these fucks in S.FL not to mention the Russian/Israeli mafia own a LOT of real estate to where they launder their money into these hard assets.

I'll doxx myself I don't care we need to hear the truth. There was a second shooter in my home town of Sutherland Springs, media won't tell you, but I got a picture of the second vehicle that fled the scene.

So Cruz was arrested at a nearby McDonalds, right?
Was he not covered fucking head to toe in blood?

I remember this. It is a shame it was all buried so fast.

Maybe other FL anons can clue me in here but from my recollections Parkland FL really didn't exist 20 years ago, it was like that community literally sprang up in the course of a few years back in the early 2000's, that entire area was basically wetlands and palm tree nurseries.

Bump this, kinda surprised but not really

they said they arrest him while he was casually strolling down the street. He was wearing his JROTC shirt. What if jrotc invite him to the school, he leaves and then they start the shooting and arrest him.

Thanks for the links.

Bodhi Mantra yoot