youtu.be/sN5TcqxrQpE
youtu.be/m2cXChSsd2k
blog.stealthdefenseholsters.com/2014/01/25/concealed-carry-militia/
youtu.be/CCgVIHLwYT4
youtu.be/kCpzk-EDXSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give every child a gun

take away the guns.

This will just lead to even more school shootings you tard.

I can tell you how you don't. By laying down on the ground in front of the white house like a bunch of bitches

Stop sending your children to school

Never bully the weird kid who doesn't talk much and has no friends and always do what he demands instead.

Have a better school system so kids don't get bullied. Don't allocate funds into Jew pockets like they did in Florida and put the money into security like they were supposed to.

Is it really even possible to prevent school shootings in the US?

take away the schools

but I don't want my children to be dumb larping snow niggers who will get blacked once they turn 18

Get the FBI to do their fucking job.

home school

alien invasion and/or project blue beam would do it

also a new religion, like a one-world or alien-worshiping religion

my guns are worth more than a couple children's lives faggot.

Let teachers carry their own pistols concealed. A lone gunman probably can't take down multiple armed combatants without training. Any other questions??

>how do you get rid of happenings

you don't

yeah I'm sure teachers will start carrying pistols, only real suggestions please

>we
Are you so sure the United States is still a cohesive union?

What unites people here? $20 trillion in debt, massive third-world migration and Political Correctness? Mandatory acceptance of sodomite marriages?

Looks like the "pluralism" you begged for is biting you for your efforts, O.P. Don't show those crocodile tears as if they mean anything. I don't want you and you don't want me.

By bombing them first.

Kill all the children before they can shoot up the school.

10 CCW teachers per school

My wife is a teacher, she agrees that teachers should be armed, even if it isn’t her.

IMO it’s just a matter of time before Jews find a teacher to commit a school shooting though. Our 2nd amendment is fucked. Buy your 5d tactical jigs and 80% lowers while you still can!

we tell the FBI to quit instigating them?

Find the root cause and fix it.

1) identify and treat mentally ill children
2) don't fucking bully the above children
3) solid father / mother roles for discipline in family
4) RESPOND TO FBI ALERTS / REPORTS

# Dependent on attitudes
- ban certain gun types
or
- ban all guns
or
- give everyone a gun
or
- give every teacher 2 AR-15s

Shut down public schools. It's not like we are turning out a steady crop of morally responsible, critical thinking, well educated "adults".

that is one ugly bitch

Who cares? Pic related.

We don't, school shootings don't matter in the grand scheme of things

By not jerking off to dumb Russian politicians.

Shoot all the guns

Spread this and bump!!
>false flag Sandy hook 2.0

This event is next level psyopp
>Cruz was a patsy retard shutout
>fake white supremacy media meme
>day before attack news reports on deaths
>bodybags being removed from scene during event
>students not emotional present , laughing and jolly
>wassermanshultz district
>deepstate attempt

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c

We must prevent GOVERNMENT from false flagging us

DELET

Arm every child with a self defense emergency gun.

More gun free zones.

Stfu that’s mummy

Develop psychic, precognitive, or reality-bending superpowers.

Alternatively, accept that the laws of physics say that anyone can shoot up a school, and create a man-made law that mandates a penalty so severe for doing so that anyone who might shoot up a school is likely to reconsider. Then enforce that law with the same ruthlessness that nature enforces the laws of physics, without regard for class, race, or any other personal feelings.

Sadly, most liberals consider the "develop superpowers" option to be the more realistic.

well with trump inpower he wont do anything and theres like no debate about gun control....beta uprising

There isn't way. The same guy with a rifle could use a pistol or a knife.
So the control over automatic-rifles is the solution, because you can't stop the killerbut you can make him using a gun or knife instead of a rifle.

The free weapons have their benefits as protecting the private property.

Short answer is that you don't, can't, and ever will

The real answer is that the post-modernist, culture which has been rapidly accelerated by left wing propaganda has instilled in many young youth (particularly men) that their lives have no inherent value and is a series of social, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual sufferings which the current culture cannot provide. In short, young men have no sense of identity, purpose, direction or teleological agency. This pushes individuals to a dangerous combination of bellicose despair. Pair this with the lack of competent fathers/father figures, the initialization of religious leaders and beliefs, and an accepted and nihilistic ally relative morality and you get disturbed youths who are acting out of a sense of achievement. If life is ultimately meaningless for them, then why suffer through it? Better to go out in a blaze of glory and strive for even some semblance of immortality than toil, suffer, wither, and die a broken and hopeless old man.

It also doesn't help that pyschiatric medication typically does more harm than good, as patients are routinely misdiagnosed, improperly prescribed medications which accelerate mental issues, and/or patients aren't consistent enough with the prescriptions which leads to radical chemical and biological imbalances.

>t. Someone who lives with a bipolar person.

Also, Soren "Dreamy" Kirekegaard correctly diagnosed the core issue as being despair.

mandate all recipients of federal money must allow employees to carry while working.

Or must at least have a process in place to permit this.

There'ss a japanese manga where they place female flunkees who failed to get jobs or graduate as personal anaholes to students with A's.

Unironically this. Also implant a bomb in their hearts that triggers when they die so they can go out with a blast.

No, you sissy. You're going to cry into your beer every time this happens because you're too much of a loser to agree to go back to 1950s laws and culture, when there were guns but no shootings. Till one day, you do agree to bring back 1950s society. But the guns will still stay there without decreasing in number, instead increasing or staying the same amount.

I love that Mahon.

The media needs to stop glorifying every one to push gun control.

No one ever blamed the lightsaber...

stop picking on social outcasts

bumo

you can't, it's a symptom of a hopelessly sick and morally decayed society, it's just going to get worse.

Legalize prostitution. Let those crazy fucks blow their load somewhere and it will solve alot of their "mental illness"

This. Shit's fucked.

Better to be armed and able to protect your loved ones.

>yeah I'm sure teachers will start carrying pistols, only real suggestions please

There are plenty of teachers who would, and have permits to carry already, if they were legally allowed to on school grounds.

So, step 1, since you already trust them not to murder or molest your children on a daily basis as it is, let them have a gun. If they're not a danger to your kids now, having a gun won't change that inherently.

If they ARE a danger to your kids now, you should probably mention that at the next PTA meeting you skipped to watch desperate whores of Atlanta or whatever.

don't ever say that again

what about masterbation

Shut down state indoctrination centers.

hi pudoo

Castrate and turn High risk beats into girls.

Put armed guards in schools. That's been proposed but SHOT down by teh Dems who need the slaughter as an excuse to rip up the Bill of Rights

State issue gfs.

>Getty Images OP pic
You have no power here, Shareblue!

Armed private security and strong father figures should fo the trick

are big ears a symptom of crazy?

stop

why do i imagine her as a giant spider?

Stop reporting the names of the shooters. Right now it's guaranteed (you)'s.

Home schooling.

I've had ears like that when I was a kid, but they shrank in a last effort to appear like an adult male.

based mummy triying to save europe

fort-russ.com/2018/02/poklonskaya-children-should-not-have.html

why

you have a wild imaginantion

We won't the girls we want doe.
You will probably be paired with a girl of an opposing race to encourage diversity, not that I would mind.

>bring back 1950s society

You mean get rid of a ton of non-white immigrants and only keep house negros around?

Sounds good to me.

>50s laws and culture

I would love to be able to direct-mail a machinegun to my door and all I had to do was send some paperwork and 200 bucks to the ATF.

State mandated gfs

> tfw you forgot to earmax before reaching adulthood and are now stuck with elvish pointers

>but I don't want my children to be dumb larping snow niggers who will get blacked once they turn 18
then you should home school them. primary/secondary school is used solely for the dissemination of propaganda, and nowadays as education becomes more a tool of communists, that propaganda will be anti-white, anti-western anti-male indoctrination into a pro-communist anti-individual state

Harsher punishments for bullying, no semi-auto gun sales to anyone under 35, more armed guards. That might do some good at least.

Hell is for ever!

The only sensible solution in this thread

are you saying green-left has no ideas for solutions only hand wringing and whining?

kill all wypipo

Instill values back into the family, something feminism destroyed.

nice

Do you have a fear that the bipolar person will one day kill you

Give every child a gun

So this is how shit tier male genetics survive to modernity - they produce high tier women at the same time. Goddamnit next time I get interested in a girl I will first check what her father and brothers look like.

Top right is wrong. Authoritarians are gun grabbers.

>any attempt to harm children will be met with deadly force
does that harm include liberal marxist indoctrination?

isnt it obvious? the kids have to be shot. 100% of them. cant have school shootings when all the kids are dead. thats just a scientific fact

this tbqh, almost every mass shooting I've ever read about the shooter chose a location there would be no one else with a gun at and then when a civilian/security guard/police show up with guns they immediately kill themselves/leg it/surrender since at the end of the day they're cowards who want to feel powerful

Home schooling

which mummy are you puudoo

>implying

the funniest part of how this meme gets spread around is that black men aren't 13% of the population, that's the entire black population

the black men most largely contributing to the murder rate are probably ages 15-30, which if I had to estimate means that something like 3% of the population is actually contributing to half of the murder rate

Stop publicizing them. Stop talking about them. Stopping making mass killers so famous.

I'm a monarchist but this compass keeps telling me I'm a commie, what do I do?

armed staff and abolition of gun free zones

I ran the numbers today. For about every 7500 registered motor vehicles in the US there is 1 motor vehicle fatality every year. For every 30,000 AR-15's estimated to be in the US, there is one person killed by an AR-15 per year. Your car is 4 times more likely to kill a person than my AR. If the left really wanted to save lives they would be talking about banning those dangerous murder machines known as cars. My constitutional right to own a gun is superior to your privilege to own a car.

About 150 people are killed by AR-15s per year. About 300 people are killed by ladders each year. Ban dangerous assault ladders. They should only be in the hands of licensed, certified trained professionals.

I teleport behind people.

(bottom right)

you don't. they're acceptable losses.

part and parcel.

give only white children guns

For free? Nah just allow them to arm themselves if the bring their own gun. That way everyone is responsible for their own survival.

*blocks ur teleportation by the will of God*

abolish schools. that's what turns the little pricks into murderers.

DELET THIS AND NEVER TALK TO MY WIFE'S SON AGAIN

youtu.be/sN5TcqxrQpE

>Metal detectors at entrances
>Armed security
>Secure entrances so access is limited only to protected points
>Allow teachers to conceal carry if they prove they are competent enough to ensure weapon never leaves their person
>Better psychologist screening. We need counselors that can see the writing on the walls and get troubled students help proactively so they don't come trying to murder their bullies

Do this and we will cut school shootings down to practically nothing and any that do occur the causalities will be far far fewer. If any establishment or government function or public gathering wants to be a "gun free zone" and deny their patrons access to their own person weapons for safety. It is the responsibility of the host to ensure everyone's safety.

The problem liberals have created is they have succeeded in their goal to make schools "gun free" but have absolutely no measures in place to actually make that a reality. All they have done is broadcasted loud and clear "this is a building filled with young children and adults who do not have any means of stopping someone with a gun." It makes them feel good to have these sticks in place but they do not do anything to actually prevent these shootings. It is posturing. It is virtue signaling. It is liberals allowing children to be shoot to death because they wants to pretend they care but won't lift a finger to actually solve the problem. Easier to look like they are doing something and blame each tragedy on guns and republicans.

youtu.be/m2cXChSsd2k

Unlimited concealed carry militia....

blog.stealthdefenseholsters.com/2014/01/25/concealed-carry-militia/

*teleports behind god*

you don't, you enjoy the ride.

i don't think this will ever be possible in the US.
imho the whole mentality about guns is fucked up there.

checked kekd gun grabbers rekt

This. Being around that many people day in day out is unnatural.

Immediately:
>media should stop showing faces and names of perpetrators
>devote more funding for schools and law enforcement to focus on troubled kids
>devote more funding for mental health coverage and support

Longer term:
>mandatory background checks for gun purchases
>assault weapon ban
>tighten restrictions on mentally disabled people buying guns
>raise taxes on guns and ammunition
>mandatory gun insurance
>ban on large magazines
>raise gun buying age to 21
>gun buyback programs

All of that would help quite a bit, but to really solve the problem you would need mandatory gun buybacks and confiscation like they did in Australia. Probably never going to happen.

Deport the jews to Israel and cut off all relations/aid

no u cant do that

i agree

>>Better psychologist screening. We need counselors that can see the writing on the walls and get troubled students help proactively so they don't come trying to murder their bullies
I am pretty sure this alone will be enough.

this, and place the dept. of education on the list with other terrorist organizations. Is racist yo

Outlaw divorce and antidepressants. The destruction of the family unit is the root of modern degeneracy. How many school shootings were there in the 50's? How many shooters have been on prescription medication?

* god has a minigun *

In ideal world it would.

That will prevent most. The other's will ensure even if someone does slip through the cracks it will not be fish in a barrel. Or hell in this exact case a few days ago. Someone who no longer even attends the school.

>everything labelled immediately is doable
>everything leballed longer term is Unconstitutional

Fear of God
Arm school officials so that nobody will even think to shoot schools.
Mass shooters only shoot up places that seem like the easiest targets.

Ban schools.

Considering that Internet contains all man knowledge school teaching is long outdated.

why should we do that? obviously there is a problem with the cultural environment of our schools. we should probably look very closely at how they are being run, and who is running them.

Gun reform is painfully necessary.

Unfortunately most of you are too brainwashed to even let information in about what's really wrong.

you don't know what i'm capable of

*slays god*

>short term
Not bad
>long term
You can suffocate to death on dicks. That isn't preventing school shootings that is 100% straight up gun control from normal citizens. Also there is already mandatory background check, assault weapon bans, restrictions on metally disabled. Go eat all the fucking sand on eat and jump off a mountain into a pit of dildos.

Propaganda, and don't forget behavioral conditioning.

Exactly my good man. There is literally no excuse not to Home school your children. Best time ever too actually. They are learning from their main care givers, the bond will be amazing. No state needed, no bratty children. Just good honest hard work with first hand learning.

kill yourself nigger

Send the koreans and middle easterners back to Turkey and Korea

*muffled loud footsteps and explosions inn the distance*

> internet contains all human knowledge
> buried under a mountain of lies

Schools are where you learn to sort fact from fiction with research. Or learn how to bury facts under popularity and bullying. Can't learn one without learning the other, and the kids own choices determine which they'll be.

Hmmm makes sense

>Immediately:
>>media should stop showing faces and names of perpetrators
>>devote more funding for schools and law enforcement to focus on troubled kids
>>devote more funding for mental health coverage and support
absolutely

>rest of post

i keked

90% of US schools already operate like a prison. It's no longer a institution for learning or care about children growing up. It's a gigantic brainwashing facility that gets money to create the same results per kid
>no matter how retarded you are you will get the HS diploma even if it's just a participation certificate
>every fucker can enroll into a random college, borrow money and get a shitty diploma in cantonese throat singing

But but, it's noooot that bad, well think about your HS time again. Did you need a hall pass to the toilet? How many of you had to pass trough a security check? I bet some had to walk through a metal detector... Where you at any time allowed to leave the area? How many of you now parents have to check-in days before with the office if you actually enter the school? If you get allowed in do you have to wear a visitors badge?
>if it looks like a prison, operates like a prison and feels like a prison guess what it's a prison.

Yeah, prisons always have violent breakouts, no matter how hard you try to prevent them. Frustrated people will chimp out.

tl;dr
There's no fucking way to prevent it. One shoot up a school, the other bomb it, others go on a stabbing spree, it's what prisoners do to get their will. Any means necessary.

Stupid opinion. America has always had lots of guns. Mass-shootings and rage-massacres are new. Something else has changed.

And also, there had been a tip in this case. So why didn't the police act on it?

Because what happened is that immediately after 9/11 the career criminal who had just been put in charge of the FBI by George W Bush changed the structure of the agency and ultra-centralized it so that all tips go to the center in DC instead of via branch offices. This meant that tips were assessed for credibility and whatever in DC instead of locally; obviously people in DC were far less well positioned to understand local situations (to say nothing of how employees are often Ivy League kids from rich backgrounds, not career cops) but they didn't care because whatt they wanted to do was increase centralized power. And they succeeded in that. Unfortunately, when the tips came in to the FBI regarding Cruz's posts about how he wants to be a school shooter, some fuck head in DC saw it and decided it was nothing and decided not to inform the local police who could have followed up. Oh... and by the way, you may have heard of the career criminal who set that up that Soviet style centralization at the FBI, his name is Robert Mueller.

*sounds of vigorous and speedy prosecution*

obviously its not a guns problem since a truck can do more damage than a rifle. American society specially the schools need to chill, free weed to prevent craziness, free whores so no one becomes a bitter incel virgin, and puppies and kittens in every classroom

you all coming at this from the wrong angle

Ban schools

They are nothing more than propaganda and profit machines anyway, most of those dead kids are better off dead than living the life that was going to unfold for them

It's called thinking outside the box!!

Top notch kek

*grants immunity*

No. But I have a gun in a safe I only know the combo to in case they try....thanks 2nd Amend.

bait or do you believe the same amount of people have AR-15's?

What if all goblins were collected and made to fight eachother?

>All these replies
>No "gas the Jews"
Cred Forums what's happened to you?

kill em all and let god sort em out?

hes right you know.jpg

I live in a state with campus carry allowed and both I and at least 1 teacher carries, nothing bad so far. Making it an option and not mandatory is the point a teacher who already carries outside of school will likely carry in school too.

*acts as the judge, jury and executioner*

Secure all entrances.

Handegg is already our national sport

Arrest and deport non whites, leftists and roasties.

Urinonically this

Make bullying illegal.

Talk to your kids and encourage respect and values. Basically good fathers.

Teach kids not to have a personality that makes other people want to shoot them

*commands my dolfin army to kill u*

Close the schools. It is the responsibility of the parents to educate their offspring.

Remove Jews and gun free zones.

make school illegal

Abolish public schools.

You cant. You fags have too many guns.
What you can do is force a psy eval and background check for all purchases from a certain time onward. Also ban automatic weapons just to fuck with /k/. They can still buy a S&W .500 to make up for their peens.

Nah Soys need to be bullied more.

What if all kids were so obese that basically nobody would be able to carry a weapon anymore?

Are they confirmed Jews or are we being subverted?

Give every gun a child and you'll have more shooting schools

Oh, good news, IQ is inborn, schooling doesn't make your children any smarter, in fact, it probably dumbs them down and certainly psychologically traumatizes them if your children are white and the school is public.

Automatic weapons were banned in the 80's

Ban high capacity schools

The shooter was 4sure and so was the smiling whore.

This is strikingly similar to what I got out of Dostoevsky's "The Possessed."

Why would you want to stop them?

>Also ban automatic weapons

Like, Automatic weapons? Or are you including Semi-automatic in that?

IQ is only 50-80% genetic you retard

:(

Okay so I was trying to find that original image didn't bother reverse image search and after googling a very decent description of the image
>pic related

What a literal bullshit. Stop crying for gibs like a lazy nigger

Name

>if each country had the same population as the U.S

Actually add the diversity factor and gang numbers into all their populations and you'll see the numbers jump up significantly.

This is completely correct. Back males are about 6% of the polution.

Natalia Poklonskaja

Lock the fucking doors

It's nowhere near 50% genetic, it's 80 to 90% genetic and about 10 to 20% environmental and structural, ie related to proper nutrition and stimulation during development and head trauma or lack thereof but not public schooling.

>39 calls to the fbi
Yoid think after 20 theyd get a clue?

Who is this girl? Genuinely don't know.

easy, we ban schools!

Show me any empirical proof of IQ being influenced and altered by schooling.

kill jews

You fucked up the neck fagget, the surrealism: gone.

homeschool. no shootings or cultural marxism.
just work hard, get rich. find a smart women who can teach the kids and be a housewife.
thats the answer to your problems.

See here:

Ban school

schools of < 1000 students
classes < 20 kids
teachers that get to know the students and help guide the through academics and socialization at a pivotal and turbulent time in life.

lmaoing @ all dat projection

As a parent...I DO NOT WANT TEACHERS ARMED AROUND MY KIDS!

The majority of teachers are liberal women, and I would prefer local law enforcement/military preventative programs, like they do at my kids school.

Holy Shit can you imagine an overly emotional, liberal woman waving a hand gun or long gun around children in a class you ...hell no!

pls explain how is it possible for a fucking kid to own a gun, or bring one to school

here, i fixed your idiotic country:

>anyone can apply for a gun if 18yo or older
>non-rifling guns only
>rifling guns after 5 years of owning non-rifle without incidents
>safe is mandatory
>no automatic weapons allowed. period.

this is how it is here in Russia I think (i dont care about guns), and we never had problems with mass shootings

Create a better country that doesn't fuck kids up from an early age?
You either grow up hyper religious in this country with severe neurosis that makes you shy away from embracing people outside of your bubble (which may or may not contain idiots exclusively), or you spend the entirety of high school being marketed to instead of guided.

you are so stupid.

Deal with mentally ill people

Some will have to lose their kids to prove the point that the main challenge facing America today is crazy leftist women.

>19 year old man
>kid

>you can own some guns, and after 5 years own more guns

Like, why?

>this is how it is here in Russia

Well there's your problem. No freedom. When everyone is in equal despair, killing your classmates won't get you anything so you don't do it. Here you get fame.

This makes the most sense.

Who knows maybe humanity have a cyclic unconscious fagotry self cleaning mode. Just trying to be hopeful

teaching and disciplining boys to be actual men again and not little fagot bitches

Trips of truth. Checked, based leaf.

gun reform? how about propaganda reform?
how about media reform?
how about brainwashing reform?
how about ending forced schooling?
schools waste money time and resources
one can homeschool teach about the greeks and romans
or one can send them to public
and learn about gender fluidity
and their guilt of being white
your choice
society is an abyss
youtu.be/CCgVIHLwYT4

>19 year old
Well if he still goes to the school he shouldn't be allowed a gun, it means he's still a kid.

You can have guns if you can prove you're not a sociopath and you have a safe place for it, so no kids will have access to it.

Buying a gun should not be similar to buying a pack of cigs.

You have sniper rifles and what not being sold at every corner and then cry when some nutcase uses those against 200 people at Las Vegas. Might as well sell grenades and C4.

>No freedom. When everyone is in equal despair
what the fuck am i reading

>Well if he still goes to the school

He didn't. He was expelled. He only went back TO shoot the place up. Could have done the same thing to a bank or a police station, don't make no difference.

>You can have guns if you can prove you're not a sociopath and you have a safe place for it

So I show I'm not a sociopath 1 time and there's no more background checks or registrations, I can get as many guns as I want? Sure. Even though that flies in the face of the US Constitution and the Right enshrined in the 2nd amendment (hint: Its an infringement for the government to require I prove anything before exercising a right)

>Buying a gun should not be similar to buying a pack of cigs.

There are no background checks for cigarettes and there's no right to cigarettes here.

>You have sniper rifles

"Sniper rifles" are hunting rifles that are used by snipers. And I don't cry when someone shoots people, I'm the guy who says toughen the fuck up and everyone should have a gun to shoot back at the guy. Remember who you're talking to here.

>what the fuck am i reading

Russia is shit and you should feel bad.

Replace FBI employees with competent people.
Start teaching values in schools again
Remove all Marxists from education system
Teach kids to clean their rooms

who is she and why is she always posted?

I'm from a country that proves gun control works. The problem is for it to work, you have to have a low existing amount of guns and a populace that isn't full of criminals and nutjobs drugged up on psych meds. There is no realistic solution I can think of, Amerisharts are pretty much fucked.

the point of being around large numbers of people or herding into cities is to make people feel as though they have insignificant lives, that's it. it's easier to sell a product and convince someone to work for someone else if they are made to feel insignificant, school is designed to do that, anything else is a mere
coincidence of circumstances and genetic IQ

youtu.be/kCpzk-EDXSQ

Getting the media to stop glamorizing school shootings / not allowing murderers any publicity or notoriety.

Stop alienating young men

Good advice bucko

>and everyone should have a gun to shoot back at the guy
So ban automatic weapons and everyone can carry a pistol with a small magazine.
That way you can still defend yourself against bad guys, and bad guys cant kill 20 people in one spray.

>Russia is shit and you should feel bad.
I am sorry you feel that way.

>HOW do we prevent school shootings?
Ban schools

How dare you malign the queen of Cred Forums. You take that back right now, mister.

Have a purge once a year

Easy create a counter culture so losers don't feel so isolated anymore.

Sadly thanks to (((social media))) humans are more authoritarian than ever.

stop voting for Democrats, not even joking

>Just vote Republicans guys and they will fix all our problems

The absolute state of this board is a fucking joke. It's become just another Republican party propaganda machine.

fuck off , kiwi fag.

objectively shit opinion

Did I touch a nerve there m8?

Is this really true though or just a Cred Forums meme? When I go out and about people seem very happy and enjoying life.

what a surprise, it's been shut down

This is the madman choice.

I helped you a bit

Ban every single gun and force mass confiscation with a mandatory death sentence for firearm ownership.

There won't be any more school because there will be a Civil War. Problem solved, can't have school shootings without school!

Disband the CIA, deport all dual citizens and israeli art students

are they really? or are they doped up on psych meds(which all of these killers have in common), and immersed in trivial things ignoring how bad their lives are?

Go look at the average persons social media, they're all miserable, especially the left.

ok so gun free, i.e. soft target zones are working great for us and not practically (every?) district that has seen a mass shooting was run by Democrats. I fucking live here buddy, I'm a 10 min drive or less from MSD High and everyone here thinks it was a false flag

nah the black on black murder rate plus planned parent hood are two of the best measures we have of keeping the black population in check

by the way do the Asia-Pacific a favor and stop sucking China's dick

this

Break into a thousand pieces and scatter to the wind.

>Everything is a collusion by the Democrats

>taxes are unconstitutional
wew lad were you homeschooled by a jew or something?

She really is ugly as fuck.

>So ban automatic weapons and everyone can carry a pistol with a small magazine.

Fuck that, everyone should be able to carry an automatic rifle with no limit to magazine. That way they can defend themselves against any and all possible threats of bad guys, and bad guys can't kill 20 people in one spray because they will get shot to fuck.

and you can taylor you teaching methods to the strengths of your child as well. do they have more hands on learning style? great give them many practical lessons. especially if you have a boy their educational experience will be infinitely better if you homeshool them over sending them to a marxist indoctrination camp that treats boys as defective girls.

only it is may be in this case you imbecile, I'm a registered Democrat actually and I'm literally pointing out facts. Sorry they are inconvenient for you...

You would need to erase crime completely down to the smallest detail because even if you give them an inch they will take a mile and it will never end.

Taxes on the exercise of Constitutional Rights are Unconstitutional.

Silly man.

Privatize all schooling.

You didn't point out any facts other than a vague assumption and anecdotal evidence.

The average person's social media actually looks like they are having the time of their lives.

Put a gun in the teacher's drawer with a lock on it to prevent the kids from going in it. There should obviously be a background check for the teacher in order to have access to the drawer. Might not be a good idea though.

If you say so.

Concealed retention holster. Even closer than a locked drawer. Teacher can't open a locked drawer if the shooter is laying down suppressive fire from the doorway. But they probably have their ankle or hip somewhere nearby.

>assuming the desk with the gun in it is near the door, which is where all mine would have been in my schools

>Budgets can't pay teachers a decent wage
>Teachers have to buy their own supplies
>many schools don't even have books now.

>We now magically have money for guns and firearms training..

See

Teachers not having a decent wage, teachers needing to buy their own school supplies, and schools not having books doesn't kill my kids. Not being able to stop a murderer with a gun might. So I might be more open to higher taxes for that.

>It's more important to arm teachers for the unlikely probability of a mass shooting instead of funding the things they need and do every day that can actually help educate kids.

Yup murrica logic.

Some of my teachers were pulling down 6 figures a year and that wasn't counting decimals, so fuck that shit.

Parents should buy that shit anyway.

>implying school is about education and not indoctrination

Yes, if you want less dead kids, you need quickly-er-ly dead shooters.

The answer? Create more charter schools. Public education never was good for anything anyway.

>teachers were pulling down 6 figures
WTF district are you in? Maybe some overpaided admins or head coaches. Most teachers start at 30K where I live, if they are LUCKY they can make 50K after about 15 years experience. Now add student loan repayment and the fact they have to buy their own supplies.

Quit showing them on tv where people imitate or try to get famous from. Raise costs of bullets.

>Charter schools get magic fairy money.

Charter schools pay even less and have even lower budgets usually. It's why they are staffed all with teachers straight out of college who are basically just using teaching as a crutch until the find another job.

If you ban all guns it will stop (at the contry it was banned) less than one second after the law is enacted.

And with baning guns, creating a law at year 2018 that say "guns will be banned at the start of the year 2040" works too, the shootings will stop 1 second after the law is enacted at 2018.
YES people will still be allowed to have guns and use them up to 2040 but the gun shootings will be stopped

You should do a 9 ideologies version, that includes center too

>if every country has nukes more nukes will be fired.

This is your argument.

the shooter yes but what of those other kids? we should see proof

No, fuck you. The question should be, how do we enable MORE school shootings?

You don't think Bin Ladin with a nuke wouldn't have used it?

America doesn't work that way, it's the land of rebels and would rebel.

>America doesn't work that way, it's the land of rebels and would rebel.
But no school shootings

Just wait, it will get worse.

it's IQ vs G
IQ can be trained and improved but G(eneral intelligence) cant. at lease in the younger years yes both G and IQ can be largely influenced by environment (diet, chemical exposure education to a certain degree etc.) but as you get over 60 or so the IQ shows to be about 80% heritable.

>would rebel
>but no school shootings

Or increased school shootings in the form of guerilla terrorist attacks instead of just a lonely loser.

It's funny because your government has done pretty much everything they can to take away your rights and are slowly eroding your gun rights and you fat fucks haven't done jack shit.

In America, there are over 100,000 mentally ill people and political crazies, who are one index finger away from destroying hundreds of young lives.

The worst is yet to come.

True, but it would be like another user said (can't find it anymore) where it just be a civil war, or American terrorist cells
I don't know how the masses work. Tell them they have to do more work or tax sugar/alcohol they rebel, tell them you are putting cameras in the bathrooms and they are cool with it.

All school shooters are virgins but not all virgins are school shooters. people need to get laid more in high school. gg

YOU WON'T.. NATURAL SELECTION IS RINGING THE BELL

fpbp

Mass school shootings were a pretty uncommon thing before 1996, when they started happening regularly. The key to ending them is figuring out why.

forgot the flag pic, but I just don't know what is causing the mental fuck ups with the people, all I can guess is social media and media.

media coverage

columbine was the spark that ignited the blaze. I'd start there

Teachers don’t get paid enough to shoot back at a school shooter lmao

also
> jaquan was looking at me aggressively so I had to shoot him

> Eric, the dumb jock, overpowered me and took my glock!

Columbine and the media attention that lead to superfame for the shooters.

I just know people will bitch about violent games and doom/quake

>Teachers don’t get paid enough to shoot back at a school shooter lmao

Teachers are also at risk of death when someone is shooting up a school.

Do they value their own life enough to fight back, if not the students'ses's

It's our now days "get immortal quick" thing. Their names get to be remembered in history for a few minutes of work.

very true.
this

Bullshit

should we even care lol enjoy you society full of hypocrites , this is your result of natural selection

human baby retards

I don't think Columbine is the culprit. You can see that they were already becoming more frequent by the time that happened.

Raise your fucking kids right.

Who trains the teachers?

I would agree, now every loser can get national exposure instead of blowing his brains out at home and dying in obscurity.

As the husband of a teacher of 18 years who works with at risk youth etc. She'd rather have a functioning printer in her room, books, basic teaching supplies, than have the school take more budget money to buy firearms and associated training.

>Lets take money away doing what schools should be doing every day to arm staff for something that may not happen and is not even proven to be a deterrent in schools.

What happens if its the teacher that looses it on one of the kids and empties a magazine or two into their classroom? Teachers are humans too. hell we already have cases of teachers fucking students, its not like teachers are immune from such behavior.

It's noted that they only count it as a school shooting if at least three people are killed during it. Most of the other deaths were just kids pulling a gun during a fight.

>implying we have the power to prevent (((school shootings)))

We don't have the will.

I think the issue is quite complex, a symptom of a decaying society, but these are a few factors I have thought of:
>psych meds, most if not all the killers were on some kind
>breakdown of family unit
>degenerate morals and ideals governing society

Wait, when did the news media switch to getting paid for bad news/getting bought by bigger companies? CNN did some documentary of the eighties or nineties about this (even though it made them look like the bad guys, the dumbasses) where it said when they changed tactics.

>>psych meds,
Funny, Breivik wasn't on them, and he has high score.

We have the worst mental health care system in the civilized world, we have kids that are dissociated with family and friends, who spend 7 to 9 hours a day on a screen, and the easiest access to firearms outside of Somalia.

Gee wonder why we have school shootings.

Firearm instructors.

So then you and her should pony up some money and buy a gun to protect her students with. Why do you hate the children?

Also, at risk youth should be rounded up and put in camps. Minimize risk.

Yes, lets give a bunch of under paid and increasing under trained people who are constantly demanded to do more with less. With larger and larger class sizes, less autonomy on there job, standardized test after standardized test, who already have to pay for their own supplies, own training guns.

I don't see how this could ever turn bad. Never mind the potential of accidental shootings.

>armed teachers
Because an over sensitive roastie with a liberal arts degree shooting my kid for some irrelevant reason is exactly what I want.

You're going to get a case like Breivik every now and then, we had a Tim McVeigh and the 9/11 happenings, these are political killings, not nutjobs going off the deep end.

JEWS

Well, I'm getting a really bad feeling this could possibly be false flags to get rid of guns. A far out theory, but it's still possible.

Okay, then let them get slaughtered without a chance to fight back.

"Sorry about your wife bro, wish she had that gun I suggested way back" - Me someday

>potential of accidental shootings

If you can take a masters class, you can learn now to minimize/almost eliminate the risks of this.