Why Japan has no mass shootings

>nb4 ethnostate, guns, gas attacks

youtu.be/tPLoW4eFwiM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nA9GWYqswGU
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's because it's an ethnostate.

Because they have no NIGGERS. They have discipline. And if you are rude in public fat chance somebody will just punch you until a cop arrives.

Beacause katana is sharper than gun.

Japan has a culture that promotes mentally ill people killing themselves instead of harming others.

the average man hasnt been allowed arms for a long time in japan, even the samurais lost the right to carry swords

>why does an ethnostate have more civil cohesion than niggermuttland

Why Switzerland have no mas shootings?

Stupid fucking Jew answered his psyop warfare question himself. It’s an ethnostate with no fucking niggers or kikes.

I'm pretty sure they have the same deal with keeping guns and ammo locked separate.

ethnostate
no niggers/jews/mexicans
instead of killing other people they just step in front of a train and kill themselves. why? because they're not fucking infamy-seeking attentionwhores.
still asians can rack up a kill-count with a bladed weapon. they have a racial bonus to attack rolls with them, i think, thanks to their spirits being folded over 1000 times.

The Florida shooter was white tho

Why does a country like Thailand where 2 out of 8 citizens legally own firearms yet still have zero mass shootings?

Because they have disarmed their population

>(((white)))

Because of culture you idiot.
If you're mentally ill even you know to fucking off yourself. It's a whole culture where people will do whatever to not inconvenience another person no matter how retarded the situation is. Not to mention this culture is just as if not more political than fucking Jews are. If you mention something that doesn't fit in everyone will know about it. I know. I grew up with this culture and still embrace it even tho I now live in burgerclapland.

>Cruz
>White

Japan doesn't have as much crime because its citizens have mutual respect for each other and their country.

>Why Japan has no mass shootings
Because the jews fear the samurai. They are trying to destroy the ethnostate, albeit very carefully.

He was part jewish and he spoke like a spic.

This is a funny picture. Thanks for posting.

And? The US is not an ethnostate

He's a cuban born in canada, so he ain't white either.

>el goblino
>white

That doesn't make any sense
If you want to shoot up a school, and you have the means to acquire both a gun and ammunition, how is that going to help in any conceivable way?

...So we're not going to talk about the stabbing rampages, then? Sagamahira and Akihabra never happened?

>Why Japan has no mass shootings
Because it's 99% Japanese.

We are one of the countries with the most firearms per citizen, and there is no problem in my country.

Its because they just kill themselves. Literally thats it. They just kill themselves.

>hey I feel like killing someone today
>shit, my guns and ammo are stored separately, how could I ever join them together to act out my impulse?

This is how retarded you, that vid and those laws sound

A (((white))) shooting up a school justifies flooding burgerland with 3rd worlders.

Does he have a video on why Japan has one of the highest suicide rates in the world? I bet not.

>Japan has no mass shootings because they have no guns!!!!!!!!
no there are many guns
>......JAPAN HAS NO MASS SHOOTINGS BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY RESTRICTIONS ON GUNS AND UOU HAVE TO KEEP TBE AMMO SEPATADE!!1211222322
Japan has no mass shootings because there are no niggers and the Jews are kept off the tv
please put the Jew to the sword

Americans want to keep their mentally ill healthy because they're am important voting block for the Republicans.

stop posting cat gore or else

Nailed it. They get by on self-purging.

1. Cheap, easy access to whores
2. No one worth killing

It's just a cute reaction picture you silly Tenno Heika.

kys

no u

I like it! Do you have another by chance?

how'd you do it, share your secrets and can white gun loving burgers visit, i promise i probably won't stay.

I've always wondered, how is the drug situation in the land of the mountain Jew? Pharmaceuticals, I mean. I've always suspected that the US obsession with pumping healthy kids full of chemicals has something to do with their looneyness.

is it true every swiss household has one of those long funny alp horns

Cut the shit Finland :-l

They got state sponsored heroin clinics where they give lab grade heroin to addicts

youtube.com/watch?v=nA9GWYqswGU

This seems to be pretty effective, but then again, remember Switzerland has no niggers and no predatory spics to sell black tar to in order to make money, and it's also super small

because they have mass stabbings instead
and suicide rates lmao

Is Switzerland heaven on earth?

also because their culture sees them reaching for a blade when they want to fuck shit up

they do like their traditions over there...

SHAME CULTURE

no niggers, no kikes.

Notice the phrase “mass shooting”. It’s defined as a shooting involving four or more victims at one time. Pieces like this lead you to believe the 300+ mass shootings are school shootings like the one in Florida when in reality the VAST majority are niggers shooting groups of other niggers for gang-related reasons.

Take niggers out of the equation and we hardly have more mass shootings than any other country, which is impressive considering how many guns we have.

They have one of the highest suicide rates in the world second only to South Korea. They NEVER report it in the NHK news, they only ever report it when it decreases year to year. The JinshinJiko is a common train announcement, but everyone knows the true meaning of it. Accident my ass, its jisatsu, its suicide. Close to around 25000 per year, and at one point was 30000. About 70-80 people per day. That doesnt include the people who kill themselves by overwork, Kashirou. I had a friend still over there post this exact same webm, and he knows damn well as I do the real fucking hidden tragedy.

I feel like this is just another case of something "everybody knows" about Japan but doesn't really. The Japanese birth rate, for example, is pretty much in line with Western birthrates if you recognize that those are inflated by the imported third worlders, with the native rates being lower. The suicide problem, too, is not as severe as often. I think the fact that the Japanese gave the phenomenon a name ("karoushi") is one of the reasons this impression of insane work suicides has stuck, but it is more a reflection of the fact that the Japanese do actually worry about problems like these. For reference, according the WHO the Japanese suicide rate, while high, is only #26 in the world.

>ethnostate

Not even that. It comes down to the lack of blacks, mexicans, and jews. Jews are usually the mass shooters, mexicans and blacks are the leading cause of gang shootings and domestic.

Yep. Cultural homogeneity does wonders for your society's stability.

Jesus Christ Venezuela, get it together

Canada also requires that
>go to shoot up mosque
>forgot ammo because it was stored separately
>go to shoot 3 RCMP officers
>kill none because my ammo was stored separatly
Oh wait, maybe that pic is fucking retarded

(((hello fellow white shooters)))

>Jews are usually the mass shooters
What the fuck are you even on about?

You're known for your banks
really makes you think

I'd also like to point out the areas where gun control works are places where the borders are secured. Imagine how easy it is to smuggle a gun into Brazil or Mexico compared to the UK, or any country in Europe. All of their borders are secure and you have to pass several border checks to get where you want to go.

also now that sweden's border is super open gangs are getting aks and actual fucking grenades which even americans can't get so i guess good job sweden

You do realize they have the lowest crime rate worldwide? Their crime rate is fucking lower than California and California has a population of 39 million while Japan is at 126 million.

... And why they have a shit ton of stabbings

Why did mass shootings start in the 1980s?
What else happened starting in the 1980s?

FPBP

Thats because in Switzerland they actually discpline and train the populace in the correct use of firearms before allowing ANYONE to use them. Plus you guys have mandatory military service so most people have a decent respect for weaponry to begin with.

Here literally any fat, neck bearded jackass can buy a gun as long as he's not criminally insane or has a record.

japan is renowned for covering up suicides and homicides and massaging their statistics. their police force is corrupt. they commonly DON'T investigate homicides and order that autopsies AREN'T done so they can maintain high "clearance" rates (solved cases) on paper only. they only pursue easy open-and-shut cases in order to get promotions, and you know how the japanese are with work. many homicides there are simply not filed as homicides. japan is not some utopia.

México is an ethnostate too.

Proof of this claim?

because everything is punishable by death
steal = death
drugs = death
farting in public = death

Leftists can make this same idiotic, baseless claim about why cops are targeting niggers and incarcerating them at a disproportionate rate because of muh racism and not because they commit so much crime for being just 13% of the country's population

Cred Forums you blame everything on blacks and jews. It would be funny if you didn't really believe it

Mexico is a low IQ ethnostate. Ethnostates only work if they're either white, East Asian or Jewish

huh, we have similar gun laws here but still mass shootings.
They don't work.

I must be allowed to carry to defend, but even defending yourself is barely legal.

>Proof
The graph is almost totally horizontal until 1980; from that point it becomes more vertical every 5 years without stopping. It spikes after Obama becomes president.

If America got rid of guns they would have less shootings too. But not like its gonna happen overnight. Nor should America get rid of guns. Fix your God damn shithole society you have going on first. People shouldn't be wanting to go on mass murder sprees

>a fucking leaf

Worry about your faggot prime minister before you talk shit on the free world

japan has near perfect clearance rates and extremely low autopsy rates. it's unheard of and it demands explanation. your explanation that japs are perfect and they've succeeded in building a utopia requires substantially more evidence than my claims and you haven't provided anything but muh idiotic leftists.

my claim is much less idiotic than your statement insinuating countries with higher populations should have higher crime rates like really, what the fuck?

articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9

>on facebook arguing with retards
>literally just posting stats, countered with muh gun deaths
>eventually retard 1 stops replying after having nothing to reply back with

>retard 2 comes along and starts saying that guns should be regulated and/or banned in the US because muh suicides will decrease if you do so

I fucking hate these people

Were a nation of cucks. Won't argue

Name me one successful Black Country prior to the white man's intervention

in other news
why do so many bodies with multiple bruises get ruled as suicides in japan?

Japan handles bullying in other ways.

>costing us 33,000 lives a year

This is a misnomer. About 2/3 of those gun deaths are suicides, most of which probably wouldn't be prevented by lack of access to guns (Japan has one of the highest suicide rates in the world btw). The 11,000 or so homicides might be reduced, but people can still murder when they don't have access to guns, so there's no knowing how much that number would be reduced. The 500 or so deaths caused by accidental discharge are the only gun deaths you can reliably argue would be prevented by gun control.

Nice try, gun grabber.

if the winters weren't cold i'd immigrate

It's definitely not an ethnostate at all. Only way you could think this is if you have never been there. Also you must be clueless to just how racist Mexican culture is.

>People shouldn't be wanting to go on mass murder sprees
How about just ban the SSRI drugs
Citalopram (Celexa)
Escitalopram (Lexapro)
Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Paroxetine (Paxil, Pexeva)
Sertraline (Zoloft)
Vilazodone (Viibryd)
> I may want to kill myself and others
>take this goy
>read label
>can cause suicidal thoughts
Great work kikes

You phone auto corrected Democrats , you should fix it.

but how bad is it then that niggers can't even figure out id?