This is what (((they))) want

this is what (((they))) want

I doubt it. This is probably the one mix they really don't want.

No. They want white people breeding with brown and black children. Asians and Whites are considered to be an unholy union of privilege. Because whites and asians are the most intelligent and evolved of all human races.

>he fell for the asians are smart meme

a mix of white and anything is inferior

fuck off leaf

Why would that be the only mix they don't want? They would want it because it creates retarded, sickly genetic aberrations that are angry frustrated and degenerate because they're the result of a fetish and not part of an actually healthy, homogeneous society.

Asians are the most souless killers out there. They drive over babies, club dogs in head, bite heads off live birds from bushes, boil cats alive etc...without hesitation. They dont want another axis power to deal with.

If they don't like this mix, they must absolutey abhor a WMWF couple.

nah dude, dating asian women is redpilled af. all my friends date asian girls in uni, white girls are all hyper feminists while paradoxally only want the thugs. asian girls are feminine, white "girls" try their hardest to be a man, SAD!

Just because two races are smart doesn't mean the offspring of both of those races are guaranteed to be smart.
Racemixing comes with a fuck ton of problems, superior races or not.

This is now a gook hate thread.

Racemixing with gooks is a sin against God and a disgusting waste of White genes. All who do it will be denied entry into the ethnostate.

>tfw my 2 childhood best friends were both half white

Whoa, another asian-white racemixing thread, gee golly batman!

>had a childhood friend
>must support anything related to them
Kill yourself plebbit faggot.

Well at least we can agree on something.

Yeah but in this one we shit on chinks.

>ubergoys that are both submissive to authority and intelligent enough to not act like niggers and work like ants at menial mental tasks.

It's (((their))) wet dream coming true.

Gooks are not human like the White Race. They are a mongrel race.

God damn, Asian women are ugly.

Cats taste the same as rabbit.

Kill yourself monster.

Yes goy, give the world more Elliot Rodgers.

Enjoy your manlet, hapa children.

they are masters at manipulating tho

"BREED WITH ME WHITE MAN"

she broke the cat.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>angry roastie thread #28904721

Elliot roger was the product of Jewish race mixing though

Mmm rong day of work making iphone for white man!!! time to dig into lunch!!!!!

Hmmmm..........

Omg those faces are disgusting.

Oy vey, how dare you recognize that.

Cant make this shit up.

the amerimutt wed the gookest female ever
just like white amerimutts females who date the ugliest niggers they'd find

>anyone who opposes racemixing is an angry roastie

Doggo be like "dinner?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHRG

AHHHH
AHH

AH

WHY NO 10/10 ASIAN GF?

literally WMAF's only argument

>b-b-but muh racial purity

>49%

"Do I look like a traditional wife yet, user?"

Why don't you think racial purity and human biodiversity is a good thing? Why destroy the women you fetishize so much by race mixing, it just doesn't make sense. I'm convinced the people spamming this are women that burned the coal and payed the toll, then got upset that the incels on Cred Forums won't support them financially.

"Can we get married yet? I want to get to America."

REMINDER ALL CHINKS ARE
PLASTIC SURGERY PRODUCTS

"You want to do what with me? *blushes* A-user, that's so lewd!"

Unironically I would rather breed with a black woman or a hispanic. At the very least your kids get some oppression points. A hapa is ugly scum that will literally be 100,000x worse off than a proud huwhite man. It would get literally 0 respect from anyone ever.

reminder asians want to be white, this is why anime characters always have blue eyes and blonde hair, don't ruin your genes for these subhumans.

Some asian women are attractive, but i just can't imagine my children looking like mongrel fucking coin slot eyed gooks.

+ they're easier to bleach that asians and won't look fully asain. Either way racemixing as a whole is degenerate since whites are being outbred right now

We will not tolerate white sluts anymore. I’d rather find a top tier asian chick with good values and who will cook me up some shieett. Remember the west has ruined white women and turned them into hyper virtue signalling white man hating whores. Bye Becky, enjoy your single motherhood.

stop posting pics of asian women with plastic surgery and leave vancouver chen

words cannot describe how much i fucking hate asians, their culture is the worst in the entire world, and theres so many of them, they exist like emotionless robots, with no morals and living in a concrete society, it makes me sick here in NZ when i see a man with an asian partner, unless they speak normal which most of them dont still somehow.

every half asian born here is quickly taken back to the shithole country one of their parents are from, then taken back here once they have become a full asian mongrel in which they cant live in a normal western society.

holy fucking shit

this. Take it from the man himself they're invading AU, NZ, and Canada they're as bad as any of other immigrants. Most of them are Chinese, it really makes you feel like their object is to take over the world, they're already trying to industrialized half of africa. Pretty creepy if you ask me

You are just mad because they are more desireble then white bitches.

>let's save the white race together user! of course I've always been this cute. I'm part of the master race :)

objective*

fuck you go back to china and leave us alone

Factory produced sex bots have less plastic than her.

Also, funny how Korean women get surgery to make themselves look white.
They know.....

100% agree but honestly stupid soyboy faggots are picking the absolute WORST race to breed with
>seriously psychotic/neurotic
>violent, see VT shooter + supreme gentleman
>the women are gross and uber materialistic despite the shilling
>your kids will be ugly pale pasty faggots and more likely to be a victim of assault/robbery/etc
>at least being white your kid can assume a couple "identities" - skinhead, country, suburban, wigger, punk, nerd, etc being a hapa is practically self-esteem obliterating
>every other racially aware male will respect you far less

Whereas at least if you have a mulatto he'll fit in with the darkies, at least if you breed with a hispanic your kid will either be white-passing or fit in with the spics. If you have a kid with a middle-eastern bitch your kid will probably pass for "white". If you breed a hapa spawn they will hate you forever for being a weak beta male.

But then you're just turning the asian women into white sluts!

Yeah, she's hideous. Save me.

to who? the only reason they would be more desirable is because of how easy they are to get, considering they are all naturally ugly, only rich asians get to look good.

also asians only start to naturally look good when they are 1/4 asian.

>thinking this is a good comeback
lol confirmed gook.

she's ugly.
fuck you, memeflag.

>then
You are now officially a nigger

If any of you assholes had to pick which immigrants to have in a white society it would be Asians. They are far more intelligent and hard working then the nogs. They also don’t play victim or give into PC culture.

don't most american blacks and latinos have european admixture? Some people like that basketball player blake griffin look white to me he's even ginger and his dad is black, this is the same with jason kidd another basketball player (I watch a lot of american basketball when I;m bored and noticed these things) I'm guessing that european admixture causes white features to be more dominant sometimes. This would never happen with asians the kid will most likely look fully asian with SOULLESS BLACK EYES

>"If you had a gun to your head and were forced to let one group of nonwhite subhuman brown people into your ethnostate and you couldn't say "none" and you had 5 seconds to choose or you'd fucking die then we all know you'd choose asians so don't tell me racemixing is wrong ok???"
Fuck off retard. Gooks are filthy animal-abusing street-shitters.

There are three main types of posters that REEEEEEEE at WMAF:
>white roasties
>their cuck orbiters
>tenda spencer proxies

Texasanon is here, right on time.

I'm fine with that

>memeflag thinks he has someone figured out

That's a chinanigger. Japs are different.

They don't want it because Asian countries are the only ones that stand up to (((them))) at all. You think Japs, after getting nuked, give a shit about a holocaust that jews earned for themselves by strangling Germany into starvation? No. They don't care. They also really don't care for modern Judaism and its values, and if anything are more attracted to the Buddha-esque nature of Jesus Christ.

But they're also non-white, so kike hatred of them isn't based in envy (unlike their estimation of white men).

Furthermore, jap-white mixes aren't necessarily dismal.

Quick run-down on Texasanon:
>American poster from rural Texas
>apparently has a Chinese wife from southeast Asia
>has been shilling WMAF relentlessly since around January
>spams blackpilled anti-white women, pro-Asian women memes
>cuck, roastie and Tenda Spencer accusations aplenty if you don't like his memes
>insanely triggered by WMWF
>is literally in every thread relating MGTOW, Asian/white women, racemixing
The funny thing is he is ALWAYS in these threads. Wonder how much time he spends on Cred Forums, considering he supposedly has a family.

“Mulatto”

Roast beef detected

better than any black eyed soulless asian, European DNA is the rarest thing you can have

l-lawd
and this
only acceptable mixes would be whites and jap women.
other asians are shit-tier

this

Hapas are better looking then any mulatto I’ve seen. Mulattos will grow up to be thuggish black kids who praise gangsta rap culture and they will embrace every victim privilege and black stereotype known to man for extra black points.

god those fucking monster, how can you call them human? those poor dogs, rip doggies :(

damn I havent seen one of these in a LONG time

no they aren't killed yourself gook, hapas are always asian and soulless, fuck you empathy lacking chinks bastards

They even treat their babies badly too.

I just don't get it.
>sucking it down, never taste it
>clearly wealthy enough to afford enough food, not done out of necessity for nutrition
>smokes, drinks liquor and beer
>not even considerate enough to not consume it raw

This just goes to show how utterly slave-like the mind of the asian is. Chugging down beer, liquor, live eels for what? The prestige? Because the affluent act like it's so great? So fucking pathetic, utterly brainless, I would hate to ever live in a community that that piece of filth belongs to.

Asians are not human.

>eats baby birds
>points shears to the person behind her
>person behind her doesnt move out of the way of obnoxious shears pointing at her

>tradcucks have evolved from claiming coalburners are based tradgirls to saying their niglet offspring are white
Jesus Christ you guys are a lost cause...

fucking animals I can't believe these people are outbreeding us and immigrating to white countries

Asians don't do it for me.

As a white dude, I've never had an ounce of attraction to them. Hollow people.

Even blacks and Mexicans have soul...you might not like it, but it's palpable. Asians, nothing. As empty as their houses with the used Lexus in the front.

quick rundown on memeflag
>everyone that likes asian women is from texas
I'll have to give him some credit on that. Dallas airport was full of WMAF last time I was there.
>thinks every meme is from one person
>thinks all anti-feminist posting is from one person
>takes a particular interest in other men
>always in every thread he accuses someone of being in
>seemingly always on Cred Forums
How much time do you spend on Cred Forums, indeed, user?

La Creaturas continue....