Why Do American Prisons Have No Privacy?

My cousin is in prison and he says it's hell because there is this actually quite hot prison guard and he has to shower in front of her. He has to shower in front of a ton of people and there aren't even walls to prevent you from seeing the other people so your dick is out. You also have to poop in front of others.

This is an issue I think that is partially due to the privatization of American prisons so it's all about profit not about reform or humane treatment.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaijinass.com/2017/03/30/brutal-realities-of-prison-in-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trust me..you don't want privacy in prison

Why?

anal rape

because Tyrone Mctouchy would love to have some privacy with you

>why don't these guards let me out of their sight in the gorilla enclosure?

>has to shower in front of her
Why is this a bad thing?
He can justifiably show her his cock

Have you ever been to gym? Or anyone who's been in the military.

Guy have penises, girls have boobs and vaginas. Wow so abstract. Fucking snowflakes.

Yeah but can't they have a way to hide the dick, like have individual shower stalls or cutains?

That's the issue, he's trying to hide his dick but the guards are suspecious if he's turning around.

Because they fight amd stab eachother in the the shower.. especially during the winter when it steams up in there(worked in a prison with no AC/heater).

-t bossman

>been to a gym
Yeah i never showed though

>been in the miliary
No

>Guy have penises, girls have boobs and vaginas. Wow so abstract. Fucking snowflakes.
That's like saying "Everyone masturbates so there's no issue with you masturbating in front of a bunch of people". You fucking degenerate.

>embarrassed about penis size
surely this is just disguised cuckposting

Why does it matter? Got a micropenis or something?

Blame Jews and niggers.

Jews forced us to desegregate and allow niggers into our society.

Niggers are subhuman animal gorrila pavement ape demon/human hybrids that must be monitored at all times.

Now our prison system (which caters primarily to niggers and subhumans with nigger admixture) must behave in a way to securely store these feral angry niggers.

>masturbating is the same as walking around with what god gave you
Jesus christ user

When did I ever say it was about size? Ever thought that maybe he has a bunch of hair on his dick that he doesn't want people to see?

Does 5.4 inches count as micropenis, because according to my cousin that is what he has.

Of course he does, he's a nigger.

Yea, that's cute-tier small. I bet his boyclitty makes good fun for the D Block Niggas.

"GOD PLEASE NO LET ME OUT I BEG YOU PLEASE I'M SORRY FOR SHITPOSTING ON Cred Forums ABOUT DICK SIZE AND ACTING LIKE A RETARD FAGGOT PLEASE!!!!! NO NO LET GO DON'T TOUCH ME NO GOD PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>doesn't want people to see pubic hair
wat

>5.4 inches
Micropenisnis anything less than 3 inches, but 5.4 is definitely below average.

Because prison isn't supposed to be comfortable. It's supposed to be a form of punishment. Stripping your privacy is part of that punishment.

>boyclitty
Cringy faggot

I dont know why in the modern age of private bathrooms we ever need to see other people naked

After I saw my best friends dick I could not hang out with him any more

Every time I saw him I couldn't get the thought of his weird uncut dick flopping around out of my head

>boyclitty
That's cuck/femdom talk, you fucking repulsive subhuman.

It's also a form of security. Guards not only need to inspect for criminal acts but also for any serious medical issues since they are responsible for their health.

gaijinass.com/2017/03/30/brutal-realities-of-prison-in-japan/

Read this then say american prisons are bad.

Also 4/10 made me respond.

who the fuck cares? They're in prison, fuck them

I used your logic

what is average?

I would like prison
all day just working out and jacking off with my prisonbros

>bait article
>literally fake news website
Nice trolling. Read about Norway prisons then say ours are good

They're human beings

>weird uncut dick
Good goy spotted. How do you live knowing you'll never experience the full sensitivity of your dick? Mangled mutt.

You'll never experience pleasure if you are uncut because the skin gets in the way.

Why do you care about some other faggots dick, bud?

OY VEY

average is between 5-6 inches according to worldwide studies.

Average tends to vary, most studies however tend to place it between 5 and 6 inches for whites. Blacks/South Americans (although how much of that SA figure is down to nigs is unclear) are usually on average a half inch larger than whites, while Asians/Pakis/Indians are usually around an inch smaller than whites.

I'm 6 inches and average girth, with an upwards curve. Absolutely comfortable enough to hit the g spot of almost any girl.

You genuinely don't want to be above like 7.5 inches maximum unless you want to spend your life porking gaping vag. Girth above 6 inches seems to be painful for most girls as well.

Obviously dependent on age and personality. Some girls like the pain of BD, older women tend to like BD.

So 5.4 inches would be average.

Oh my god, is that what they tell Americans? Do you really believe that? The skin retracts you fucking mutt.

People like you are the reason other countries think we're backwards.

lol... The foreskin sliding over the glans is the most pleasurable part. Shittonnes of nerves there.

Unfortunately you'll never know. Stop supporting baby mutilation

including chinks and pajeets, yes
so it's small

Which they can and do do anyway

I would really say anything below 6 is too close to small for comfort. It's in the average range for sure, but most girls will view anything under 6 as on the small side.

Then again most girls think 6 inches is 4 inches, and 8 inches is 6 inches.

>doesn't abide the law
>wants human rights
How about no, sweetie?

How do u know ur cousins size tho ? Straight guys usually never reveal their size to their peers.