I'm just going to leave this here

I know a lot of you feel lost
And sometimes with good reason

IDK what you are doing at the moment, but I know there are people who visit this board as part of their endless search for answers
The whole film is good for a revisit
Just trust me on that one
youtube.com/watch?v=zgnHF2CwrPs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9MfuWSQoWc
youtube.com/watch?v=4qTRvO1IbvI
youtube.com/watch?v=QNwsV8w4d3M
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvdV8qO68k
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is really not much I can say to your own situation without knowing your life story -
I've seen a lot of frauds
I'll be the gardener at St. Stanislaus Seminary in Florissant Missouri

If you are at the edge - come find me
youtube.com/watch?v=j9MfuWSQoWc

I know not all the answers, but I know what my mission is -
and its infallible
We can grow together - and find the Hero within us
youtube.com/watch?v=4qTRvO1IbvI

one last bump so that this fagotry has a chance to be seen
youtube.com/watch?v=QNwsV8w4d3M

I lied, one more
"There's some good in this world, and its worth fighting for"
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvdV8qO68k

Brelp

Beware the Ides of March
Take inventory of your life and soul
By then, if you approach those at the institute, they will be able to tell you how to get into contact
Be weary not of what they are there for - I do not understand their dogma completely
But I have arranged an agreement - a two year "trial period" so to speak

This shit has me quite perplexed. I was at a family gathering and the kids were watching muana or whatever its called.. My jaw was fucking dropped at the fucking high level esoteric shit in it and I wound up watching it with them. The majority of that movie is nothing less than a metaphor for the myth.

My mission is my own, as yours shall be
I offer room and board in exchange for occasional physical labor
Friendship in eschange for friendship
To teach in exchange for studiousness
And guidance in exchange for guidance

I hope soon all of this pain will be gone, we are so close to some kind of global change, The Event so to speak, atleast i hope so, because life in this state of earth is not worth living.

its surprisingly good.
I think the last time I watched it I damn near cried.
That was a few months ago and on my walk home was reminded of it after a convo I had with someone i passed by

>Be weary not of what they are there for - I do not understand their dogma completely

Ive received several cryptic messages. But "who" they are from is very enigmatic so I've not taken to trusting it. The pepe thing is kek/10 though.

Babby's first esoterica?

It has me very confused though. The more answers that are found the more questions that are revealed. As you approach the tree of good and evil "just who is evil" starts to get a bit convoluted.

It's truly breathtaking, not only is it a cartoon about the myth.. it is probably the most straight and to the point retelling of the myth I have ever seen. Right in front of the eyes of every pleb. I really liked how that one guy uses his left hand to block the stars to the left so he can navigate along the right hand path

theres a lot of newfags. Can't bombard them with stuff reserved for the initiated.

What institute are you on about?

Try not to save the world - it is impossible
The only thing we can do is to "save" ourselves - but that does not nescesarilly mean going out into the woods and abandoning everyone else

I have started a two year - no questions asked - no obligations "grand experiment"

No matter what comes I will report my findings, so that others can learn from my experience and apply it to their own situation if needed.

I am willing to take on an "apprentice" in this mission.
Thats all I can really say as of now - either way we have to take life as it comes. But since I have the logistics down - but could not support even 5 others as it so stands - I have a right to require some help in certain projects in exchange. Nothing crazy. Think helping a friend move or taking notes during an experiment

I try to do as much as I can by myself though - but every now and then an assistant would be handy

Ha, if only
More like baby's first small bussiness

stop samefagging and pretending someone cares about your new age faggot shit.

go and take a look in the mirror.
no really, stand up, go to the mirror and look at yourself.
for 10 minutes straight.

after that I promise you will get back to your computer, look at the shit you posted and feel like a retard.

start thinking about why that is.
that is the first step.

Smart kraut. Look into your eyes at the mirror, OP.

It was an old jesuit seminary that was sold in the 70s
currently its owned by the united pentocostal church international
I grew up in the area, and actually bought a house nearby to where I grew up (never wouldve guessed i'd be back, but for my job it made the most sense)

I'm 26, and had been working in agribiotech since 22. I reached a point in my career where i was thinking of starting my own company already, but then lost my license (dui - i know)

But I have it back, and enough money to buy a car, but I learned in that time how to live my daily life without a car or even public transportation.

Its blown my mind. After some retooling I have decided to move forward in starting my bussiness - but it now has a purpose even greater than simply money. I have no debts to pay back - and two years worth of bitcoin/investment cash

The people at the institution have offered me a place to start my "lab" in exchange for occasional handywork

whatcha working on user?

already have. I took a look in the mirror for a year
I am only offering a place for others if they so need it - are on the edge that much

I'm going to be here either way

My formal discipline is integrated biological systems.
After working at the mega biotech institutes (monsanto - universities) I got fed up. They do good work, but I needed to pursue a theory I had. For the next two years I will be working full time at it - and see how it goes.

Basically it came to a point in debate where it needed an experiment (you know, how science works when a group of smart reasonable people can not agree on what would happen in a "what if" scenario

Record it and return with my findings. If I can make some money on the way thats great, but it is not my mission. My mission is truth

>Try not to save the world - it is impossible
only if your definition of saving the world is to save everyone and maintain the way it has been. "The Quickening" (or you can call it revelation, if you are so inclined) is occurring. People are finding the correct path more and more and those who follow the wrong path are being punished for it daily. It wont be easy, it will take a lot of work, but evil does not win this fight. There are, and always have been, failsafes in place. They thought they understood the truth's, they couldnt have been further from the truth.

>stare into your eyes in the mirror
>I promise you will feel like a retard

If you really, really stare into your eyes you will start to see something. Stare into your eyes until your eyes play an optical illusion on you such that they can not discern which you is the real you until you break away from that stare. Contemplate the ridiculousness of it, and then do it one more time. Infinity awaits.

well put. In fact one of the reason I left the established institutions was for saying the exact same thing "don't try and save the world"

Like you said tho....
I'm not not trying to save the world... but I have to start small first. Learning to live without a car made me realize what I can do in this one small geographical area. And so thats what I am doing. If others later down the road look and say "See? look what they did over in hazelwood? We need to do that"

Then Ive done my job

I will but not this minute. I'm eating cheerios

good luck with your endeavors!

Thank you! You too

>esoterica
well actually yes I guess you could say
although it wouldnt be my first - more like baby's first magnus opus
I had an idea of what esoteric meant but admit i just looked it up to make sure

OP, are you aware of the monomyth theory (Heros Journey)? pic related.

Joseph Campbell is amazing.

Indeed, pic related is a must read.

>I'll be the gardener at St. Stanislaus Seminary in Florissant Missouri

Who do we ask for if we were to go?

I went to a music production school and there was a whole class dedicated to basically Taoism I guess. Talked about everything from Ego to meditation to the fibonacci sequence. We talked about time and a bunch of other shit. It was amazing and was a huge redpill that opened the door to many more.

neat! I guess its time for round 2 or three. I'm not sure i've lost count

see this is why i made this thread. I've learned so goddamn much from you fuckers over the past 10 years. Given I had a long hiatus from 2012 -2015 but you fuckers blow my mind

I guess that kind of what propelled me to provide a "sanctuary" for a NEET if they so wanted it - better than shooting up a school or anheroing thats for sure. If someone wants to anhero come help me haul some shit up the stairs first, and maybe along the way youll find a reason to say to death "not today"

>narratives of control

youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

I didn't know if I would at first, but I am going to share some information about this institution I speak of. On the evening of March 15th - let the Sun set the time - I will be in the small chapal on the gounds of Urshan College in Florissant/ Hazelwood MO

It stands apart from the main building(s) on the southern end of the property closer to the main road

This is no obligation, and the only faith I will turn away is an atheist. I have no time for anyone who is certain in their denial. Agnostics are welcome too.

There we can talk. My mission is geographical and non violent, but does accept not all people can be trusted.

In my teens I was the leader of a boy scout troop, its the closest thing to this meet up i can imagine. If you can not make it but would like to - pray
If one person shows up from this thread I would be fucking astounded, so do not feel like you have to go just to make some user not feel bad - I dont need that, trust me.
But if you are interested, come by and say hello

Sounds like fun.

bump

Does it have to be the 15th, or can we go any time and ask to speak with the caretaker/gardener?

Missouri?

you can go anytime. However my agreement with them officially starts the 15th
March 1st is the earliest I would recommend
yup

My contract is for two years and two months after which I will reevaluate.
Within that time feel free to come by and say hello if you'd like. There's only so much I can do, but I am open to anyone who seeks
It can be from just looking for someone to talk to, needing a place to stay for a little bit, all the way to full on - idk, whatever you need and how I can help you with that

no buttsex tho, not my thing

Thanks.

What's the basic gestalt of this theory?