youtu.be/7UMlNOVkIGI
>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4
>SoS T-Rex presser w/RoachFM Cavusoglu 2/16/18
youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/19/trump-motorcade-driver-detained-by-secret-service-after-gun-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-1YBrkmPGp0
youtube.com/watch?v=V5cOvyDpWfM
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rmj9xb/fergie-was-a-hero-for-peeing-her-pants-on-stage
youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ
churchmilitant.com/
pastebin.com/B9ayuhVH
youtu.be/y29sSvJRhp8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519020602391.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=IG6WM3NExP4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/965710184692756481
twitter.com/PPDNews/status/965704090348130304
thegrio.com/2018/02/12/florida-ninth-grader-suspended-raped-three-boys-school-bathroom/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waist>thighs>boobs>ass
>and Ichigo>02

THIS IS A MOVEMENT!

face>everything

Does anyone know who this is?

Common sense voting reforms

fpbp

Fug

A true conservative

AWOOVEMENT!

Thighs > midriff >armpit >feet >boobs > soul > ass
That second one is just plain wrong also.

the absolute STATE of post quality in this thread

haters would say it's photoshop

Does anyone know who this is

is a white guy with an iq only at 120 ok enough to be accepted into the aryan gene pool

Can't make an omelette without cracking a few heads

Thank you for correcting the link structure and for baking.

Show nips

I NEED YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

3 Elections TUESDAY, February 20th
>Vote Rebecca Johnson, KY HD49
>Vote Fred Shanks, MS HD60
>Vote Michael Screnock, WI Supreme Court
(If you live in Wisconsin, you can vote)

The education system can be fixed if you remove commies.

Aloowd

>161134954
>Shills mad that their copypasta talking points don't give them (You)s and Thus no $0.02 per (You)

Wtf niggers. Some press pool driver for the Potus motorcade just got fired for having a gun with him.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/19/trump-motorcade-driver-detained-by-secret-service-after-gun-discovered.html

>Usually this time of year, Crudele said, the Fire Department would be removing hazardous growth on private properties whose owners haven’t complied with vegetation regulations, then fining the owners. Roughly one-tenth of the 20,000 inspected residences do not meet the city requirements on any given year.

>Not helping the funding conundrum: Three of four full-time inspector positions are vacant, though Crudele said the city is filling them. Councilman Dan Kalb said part of the problem is that vegetation inspectors in the Fire Department are paid significantly less than their counterparts who inspect buildings.

Do you feel it?

>dobson.webm

Again, post this to the colony.

MAGA

any tips on who this is asking for a friend

thats... thats... i forget. Anyone know AWHOOO that is?

Needs to be a little less focused

Sorry retard. Only 121+ are allowed.

Oh yes.

You glow in the dark?

Cut the crap.

What's this news about Flynn's case and what the hell is a 302?

what does that fat loser have to do with it?

Putin wrote the Bill of Rights.

14 more days.

I did hear there's some of them Aussie tries there too.

It's desperate right-wingers clinging to fanfiction so they can pretend Flynn isn't giving Mueller the goods on Trump.

AWOO!

>161135199
DON'T DO IT!
DON'T YOU GIVE HIM (You)s!

checked and praise kek

Shall?
>Fired
Nigga he gettin tortured right noaw

>you didn’t complain about joe
We have a man with taste

this is why you marry young...

Inflation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1YBrkmPGp0

I know. I'm just articulating that under the current system white kids are put at a disadvantage even with our natural aptitudes for abstract thinking, higher reasoning and logic.

We are mere apprentices, but we strive to reach your level of perfection. We will do better next time

Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45

dk. Are you a Fed?

They are trying to get #TrumpColluded to #1 on twitter lads. You know what to do. #HillaryColluded

Here. I started working to make this but Princeton did it already, over an article titled "Three Clues This Proposed Map is Still a Gerrymander."

Spot them

Just a reminder that Saint Gregory's fest day is 4 days after DACA dies.

Joe is part of /ptg/ culture.. Stupid anime cat girls are not.

I was so disappointed in their Black Panther review... so much equivocating away the shittiness of the movie to not lose their progressive audience.

AWOO

Manhattan still has wheat fields?

Eternal Awoo!

A 302 is a report of an FBI interview.

He gave us the freedom to own the deadliest weapons on the planet to kill eachother

oh shit they fucked up didn't they? nice.

He used to do weird inflation fetish art. Just bring up CattyN on his twitter, it's hilarious.

they get demonetized if they give it a bad review

Is a mixed guy with 132 able to get in?

Lol. Coalburner Fergie needs to fuck back off into obscutity. You dont 'spice up' the National Anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=V5cOvyDpWfM

Anyone find it weird the main school shooting outspoken dike is same demo as the 'edgy' androgynous mutts from the Apple what's a computer and and iPhone X commercials

and i understand mccabe edited the original copies? that sounds highly suspect.

I haven't watched it yet. I really don't care about this movie at all.

All the nigzilla pockets now have lines district boundaries running through them.

Flynn's a real American, ain't happening

Flynn's gonna walk

They didn't give a fuck about the Ghostbusters "critics are just sexists" campaign, why now?

ywn be a 10/10, run a successful underdog Presidential, while having consensual sex with Hope Hicks

Sorry. Here's one for giant Japanese hornets instead.

I don't know about your case but McCarthy should have gone after commies in the education system too.

City states when?

fergalicious deaf

Must be some sort of project.

>but McCarthy should have gone after commies in the education system too.
It wasn't bad then, academia infestation and curriculum alteration was only just beginning

the jist of it is that the movie isn't bad but parts are silly and it's definitely middling over all

When Joe is a bae but you know he fucks the zionist elite - what do?

>Correctly
Remember when everything was more laid back, occasionally had splits and everyone berated the splitter?
Those days were way more comfy than having autistic bakers like you coordinating baking times with other autists

Perfection isn't required. A helpful tip is but a helpful tip.

It's because he's a real American that he's flipping on Trump. Real Americans don't stand back while incompetent Putin fanboys inhabit the Oval Office. Flynn fucked up by aiding in Trump's rise and now he's going to make amends to America.

>tfw no Rei antifafu gf

>white women vs black men
It's easy to see why.

He started 20 years too late. Commies were pouring in during the late 20s/early 30s.

Fuck off shitbird

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rmj9xb/fergie-was-a-hero-for-peeing-her-pants-on-stage

There is no way they are going through with this one right? fuck thoes snakes.

That photo is from the 1980s. I think it was a modern art stunt.

Perfect

>ERR-LAYYY LAAAHHHHTTTTTT

Saved

slavic cp bait

Agreed... good thing joe is the flagship meme of /ptg/

>peeing-her-pants-on-stage
Female leakage?

I used to watch this guy, he has a blonde white gf who acts like a submissive puppy around him.

What kind of mix.

>You have to eat all the eggs.jpg

He isn't...is he? I thought he was in support of the Fix NICS Act which also has the NRA's blessing?

Live reports every hour? Good grief.

>161135784
>there should be more chaos and split threads

Mhm.

The PA GOP has the roadmap for a successful SCOTUS argument, and it's only a couple days old.

why hasn't trump enforced the sanctions on russia that congress passed almost unanimously?

>Commies were pouring in during the late 20s/early 30s.
Academic infestation didn't reach critical mass until the mid-late 60s. Then CIA started doing a bunch of cointel ops and it died down a bit. Picked back up with more steam than it's ever had about 15 years ago.

Until what?

So basically every Marvel movie then. I just haven't got the energy for them anymore. And Thor 3 wasn't even a bad movie.

Whitney Houston did and it was one of the better ones ever; but she didn't try to make it jazz, she just embellished it a little, which works.

Most of them.

In 1982 Agnes Denes planted two acres of wheat on a landfill; about two blocks from Wall Street

I have zero idea, sorry.

Jezus Christ

>when I used to listen to evangelical preachers and I didn't like them because they were christians
>now when I listen to evangelical preachers because I notice the kike shit in what they are preaching

Christianity revival when?

Best use of negro accent since Hillary's 'I dont feels no ways tired' speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ

>He isn't...is he?

He isn't. All he has said was we should fix issues about getting stuff reported to NICS, like that guy who got kicked out of the Chair Force for domestic violence, and the Chair Force didn't report his conviction.

Nothing new, just an effort to make what already exists work.

>New rules requiring members of the military to be able to deploy or get out were put in place to ensure fairness in deployment rates, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said.

>“You’re either deployable, or you need to find something else to do. I’m not going have some people deploying constantly and then other people, who seem to not pay that price, in the U.S. military,” Mattis told reporters Feb. 17 in his first comments on the issue since the new policy was formally introduced.

>“If you can’t go overseas [and] carry a combat load, then obviously someone else has got to go. I want this spread fairly and expertly across the force.”

I haven't seen one in theaters since spoodermon

>it got worse 15 years ago

the sanctions bill contained several key parts that are unconstitutional

the previous legislation that was passed, CAATSA, has already fucked them over a barrel and cost them billions

Bring back the bot.

Got ya covered.

churchmilitant.com/

Mutts have no individuality and tend to look the same. Mutts are created as a subservient race to the Jew, being that they have a lower IQ compared to whites. At best they rank in the low 90’s and at worst are no intellectually different than your average Negro. Mutts are simply perverted Jewish experiments/fetishes, with the ultimate goal of destroying individuality and race.

Someone who wants you to eat ALL the eggs.

BigBrain atheism is the future goy

which parts are unconstitutional?

Damn son. Going off that SSA percentage alone i'm gonna have to say no.

Do they need safety squads?

Spergie.

jesus christ

Church got subverted hard.

Catholics and their weird pagan ways freak me out.

I love this man.

Is Black Panther shitty though? It's an average Marvel movie, and they said it was an okay Marvel movie. RLM was accurate, it's the fawning media that's full of shit.

How does this happen?

It all makes so much sense now.

When I was in, all the people that wanted to deploy couldn't, and all the people that had families and kids were constantly sent overseas. The military is fucking retarded, always was, always will be.

BASED.

I had a semester long class called Manwom in a Wom's World about 15 years ago.
60s kids never dealt with that shit.

Shill image MD5 hashes

>pastebin.com/B9ayuhVH

Something must have changed.
They couldn't have made the greatest civilization and empires the world has ever seen with their spiritual backbone being "Wash nigger feet and take out the crosses outside churches lest you offend"

Christianity used to be stronger right?

Mission trips to Africa?

>youtu.be/y29sSvJRhp8
goddamn, what a voice.

Holy shit are literally the king of mutts.

Slaved raped by master, descendent married a jap

They fauned,
>oh the acting was great!
>felt like i was in a james bond
>loved the politics of it

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519020602391.webm

>ls 56% meme

Neo Knights Templar when?

>tfw this will also put trannies out of the military because their transition requires them to be non-deployable for up to 2 years.

would forcefully face-fuck, after she show a clean STD test.

awoo?

I was hoping to get some "honorary" designation.

I don't have any Middle Eastern blood.

By my ancestors having sex with people who don't resemble them.

What's the deal with typing those numbers?

Don't ever give the jew a fucking inch near your guns. Just look at this headline

They are getting extremely desperate.

>They couldn't have made the greatest civilization and empires the world has ever seen

Highly debatable.

>tfw this will also put trannies out of the military because their transition requires them to be non-deployable for up to 2 years.

KEK

>Christianity used to be stronger right?

Yes, Christian civilization conquered and civilized the world.

Then this happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=IG6WM3NExP4

>those jew runes

oh christ this is awful

Oh dear Lord in heaven.
Yes. Things got bad during the 1900s though.

>captcha
>select bridges
>picture of Hope walking with Bannon as one of the pictures
??

What about .223 of an inch?

>clasps hands

Holy shit. Your ancestors fucked the United N Nations.

Nowoo.

ENOUGH.

You have no idea the conditioning protocols I've been subjected to. But, that's what makes me an efficient weapon. They have no open vectors against me.

when did that happen?

*pats head*

How long can he possibly sustain his show before he becomes a full time meme?

Trips of truth
>inb4 lol bot owner

Aren't you the guy who posted the black conservative starter kit meme?

It's a metaphor.

>mccain's favorite anime intro

Good man.

Wait...so committing mass murder isn't a sign of an unwell mind?

Recommended viewing:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Serves Carrie right. For an ex-CIA agent she really is a clueless bitch with technology. Never click that shit nigga! Bad writing!

who /man of culture/ here?

March 5th - the end of DACA

That was my first thought too hahaha. Subtle.

That area is now Battery Park City. it was created using material excavated from the construction of the WTC.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/965710184692756481

the video? I think the 90's.

These priests are still kicking around.

Oh how time flies

AWOO

ASHED

2 years? That's so random

>Christianity used to be stronger right?
Yes.

>BigBrain atheism
This was the hellworld I THOUGHT I wanted in 2007.

>Stop blaming shootings on mental illness
Yeah, this one was the FBI's fault

are you me?
it says "41279" and she put that into the Name field

Then it says
Options. Anonymous
Which is inexplicable to me.

Then when it shows her post
Then she has a weird plug in that threads shit like fucking reddit faggot
Look at these fucking post numbers
ID: 41279
dude
Why would...
come on now

The Raimi movies, right?

>cinnabon

You're at best 1-2% Aryan Germanic ancestry from the British and Broadly European percentages. Sorry. You're just nowhere near the aryan gene pool.

>quoting Farrakhan

>The claim of Jewish domination first came to wide attention with the Nation of Islam’s 1991 book, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume One. (Two other volumes would follow, addressing different aspects of black-Jewish relations.) The heavily footnoted and seemingly scholarly book, which lists no individual author and was self-published by the Nation of Islam, purports to present “irrefutable evidence” that Jews owned slaves “disproportionately more than any other ethnic or religious group in New World history.” The book makes a point of basing its findings on Jewish sources, including Encyclopaedia Judaica and multiple works by Marcus, though it includes no data on non-Jewish slave owners and traders from which to establish whether the Jewish role was in fact disproportionate. It also routinely ignores claims from the Jewish sources it relies on that undermine its thesis. (Marcus, for example, asserts that Jews “were always on the periphery” of the slave trade and that “sales of all Jewish traders lumped together did not equal that of the one Gentile firm dominant in the business” — an observation The Secret Relationship ignores.)

Yeah let’s all listen to what the bigbrain atheist avatarposter has to say

now. it's really the only hope we have left

According to the official memo and briefing we got, yes. It's 24 months to allow for "transition" time, and during that time they are placed in a non-deployable status.

Throughout history many high level famous people have been killed by drivers

Shut up sandnigger leaf we have the records.

Can we get a compendium of all the school shooters who "heard voices describing how to shoot up the school"

I've seen much worse.

>ooga booga muh records

kk Ishmael

>And Thor 3 wasn't even a bad movie.
That movie was fucking awful
Every other scene was comedic relief, the writing was shit, the fights sucked, and the movie had no real message or story. They had a chance to really delve into the "evil" that was once done to build Asgard and the true legacy of Odin. Or even talk about the real meaning of a people vs a place. But they skipped that for xD thor and loki r so funneh!!!!
The perfect millennial movie

honestly tho, Kushner is a lying thieving criminal with dual citizenship... in debt up to his eyeballs.... comes from a dirty evil criminal family... never going to get a security clearance.

...why is he within 500 miles of the potus and WH?

Literally everything said in that quote could go double for christcucks (minus killing their imaginary Jew friend)

Neat

literal heroin junkie

>atheist

I am offended.

The salt will be glorious when the first batch of (((dreamers))) are deported

wtf i love black panther now

>implying I'm some dirty A*ab
Go be with your family.

That's what UN peacekeepers do. Have sex with the people in countries they get sent to. Didn't you hear about the complaints from Haiti?

can anyone confirm?

without him trump wouldn't have run, he brought adelson and bibi to trumps side.

The Whitney Houston one is shit
Niggers cannot sing

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/965710184692756481
>Tens of thousands of niglets engulfed in pyroclastic flow.
And nothing of value was lost.

Just be thankful comment chains don't collapse like that. Ugly as sin and hard to read.

No one cares whether or not something offends you

bart simpson never fantasizes about destroying his school once, that's something that nobody ever puts on tv ever, especially directly for children

Was the acting bad?

Mike said he thought it would have been cool if the casino scene were like James Bond, but it wasn't. That wasn't a compliment.

And they didn't say they liked the politics, just that it mirrored some stuff in current politics.

It was meh, they said it was meh. You expect them to scream "Fuck this WE WUZ KANGZ shieet it's propaganda from the Jewmedia 1488 GTK RWN!!!!"

Few people know this now... but there is not one single real Awoo poster. Every single one of them is a Russian bot, run by Pooty himself.
It's called... Operation Avoo.
>You heard it here first.

>You have no idea the conditioning protocols I've been subjected to

Copy pasta from another post
--------------
Once you get someone to realize that they have been lie to, it doesn't matter what the media or society thinks anymore.They will cross that bridge if they are seeking truth, partly due to revenge against those that brainwashed them, partly for intellectual curiosity, but most importantly for the predictive capabilities of having a more accurate theoretical understanding of the world around them.
>local news
>Liquor store robbery turns to murder
>they think "I bet it was a black guy"
>mug shot, sure enough, black guy
>Theory is reinforced

Couple that with the ability to recognize Jewish last names and they are ONE OF US in no time

I never claimed u were arab, nigger. you are clearly a nigger,quoting Farrakhan. Even if you have white skin you have the brain of a nigger slave

The second one was actually pretty good, one of the few super hero movies I like

>But they skipped that for xD thor and loki r so funneh!!!!

Yeah, it was a comedy and the best thing possible to do with the boring ass character of Thor.

Now imagine I've been here for 14 years.

Some people just don't know good GUI.
Evidence: Apple's market share.

It is how you gave yourself away as someone very new here. As well as your terminology.

You're Jewish and a leaf. I'm automatically whiter than you.

Only in America
You guys are something else
twitter.com/PPDNews/status/965704090348130304

It's happenin boys, women and trannies about to be kicked out of any and all combat roles

Mother nature u scary

I remember when we didn't had captchas.
Thems was nice times

We're not Moors so yeah.

>Evidence: Apple's market share.
Nail on the head right there.

>You’re either deployable, or you need to find something else to do.
I like Mattis.

>Thems was nice times
THIS WEBSITE IS FILTHY

ruined my day
thegrio.com/2018/02/12/florida-ninth-grader-suspended-raped-three-boys-school-bathroom/

why does Nosferatu look like a merchant

I already miss the legacy captchas.

>Thems was nice times
>full of gaiafags and furries
I mean, I guess

>you will never calle nigger ever again

I don't know which one is worse, moors or niggers.

Gotta finish my smoke

other way around, the image of nosferatu was co-opted by anti-semites

Both?

Thanks mass media for covering this more than the Olympic games.

>when the pinnacle of artistic discussion of the black race revolves around nigger capeshit churned out by jews as a franchise

This current one is just awful.

To add, we should treat these fuckers like the guy who burned down the Temple of Artemis.

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/965710184692756481
This just now?
Habbening?

Black & Hispanic Americans have higher death rates then whites. Especially if age adjusted. Yet Mongrels & Whites too

>attention whore eceleb wannabe
Your opinions are completely worthless.

Eventually they will learn a niggers worst enemy is not whites but other niggers.

Praise SecDef Mattis, blessed be thy name...

But if you had to choose, which one would you get?

Don't worry. Atheism is on the downturn.

AWOO IT TO 300~!

>implying they aren’t the same

fat clouds shoop when?

Baking worry not and be just. Except you leaf. I'm going to de-bone you and use you for the bread.

Yet mongrels and Asians don’t. Fuck bro need to stop smoking

>burned down the Temple of Artemis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus

Niggers because there's more of them here.

>this entire thread

SAD

>tfw you realize they have their own chan

Awu?

Just call them Jews.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT (of the military)!

Hail

if you force v2 it isn't as bad, I literally can't use v1 photo captcha, Google has my connected accounts effectively shadowbanned.

>161138501
Disruptors and shills unfamiliar with Cred Forums or /ptg/ can be so amusing.

>If you live in Wisconsin, you can vote
Yep have the day off gonna go first thing in the morning.

There's too much overlap.

They already do know this, it's just too demoralizing to admit.

>crabs in a barrel
reminds me of that scene in The Corner

Naw, they've got their fair share of shabbos in there.

>Brett trying to connect:
>Sandy Hook
>Las Vegas
>and Parkland
Welp time to watch someone who isn't an idiot

Pretty much. Way too many quips from Thor. Should've kept the funny lines to Loki and Hulk. Black Valkyrie woman was annoying and crazy spear-throwing lady should've had more screen time.

Neo thread
Neo bread

I thought the worst enemy was heart disease.

a

crabs in a bucket metaphor implies that when a blackman is about to succeed his brothers tear him down, right?

People don't understand that Jews being parasites are just how they evolved since there are a nation of people without a nation.

They are proverbially always wandering in a Moses-esk plague and punishment

Very first reply
Get fucked mudblood

NO. ONE. CARES.

The same Adelson who was in the Oval Office on October 2nd of last year?

dude these threads are pure cancer lol, bunch of faggots

Yes

kek

>using monster and not rip it
Mattis will be displeased by this offering.