How should we respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=tOvikWqCU6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=U51hl9WOE_o
youtube.com/watch?v=A7NV4TaI80M
archive.is/eULCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe show them some respect and let the black person finish their point before interrupting them?

bark bark nigger

If they bark, maybe we should leash them again. Uppity fucking niggers.

The German Shepherd is the natural enemy of the nigger

if they want a black country, then they should go back to africa

laugh in their fucking faces. who the fuck actively acts like a fucking animal

Don't you get it, whites speaking out of turn doesn't mean interrupting, it means speaking at all, on certain topics, or otherwise not speaking until every faggot, tranny, and shitskin is done.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

So standing on their hind legs and pounding the ground in front of them with their fists isn't good enough anynore?

Is this real? Lol.

Pretty much this.

Throw a dog treat at them.

I forgot. Skip to :35

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=tOvikWqCU6Y

Yeah, we been following decorum too long by just "repeating the same phrase over and over again" and "clapping on every syllable."

stfu jose

This is a complete rage inducer. BOTH teams are completely incapable of actually engaging in a debate, and they turn the thing into a fucking slam poetry reading.

>here is a trophy for making a bunch of grunts and hoots.
The absolute state of burger education

>barking
Holy shit, americans truly are mutts.

Black people should not be allow to discuss white issues. They haven't lived the white experience so they can't speak to it. Right? If I understand this bullshit logic?

It was uploaded by Peter Schiff, you know... (((Peter Schiff))), the official one.
I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Fucking niggers

godlike

REEEEEEEEEE

start playing some DMX

>We Need To Start Spitting On Black People Who Live In Our Countries Out Of Turn

Fixed the headline

wolves eat dogs

I know. The debate was real apparently so he didn't have to do much.

I KNOW HOW TO CHASE A CAT UP IN A TREE

Its just a movie. Don't worry. Your white privilege is still intact.

Feel better snowflake?

3pbp

Avoid animals

No one will actually do this in a social settings outside of fucking weirdos

They misspelled ook

Doesn't really make any sense. Dogs are a white people thing. Are they trying to say we've succeeded in taming and domesticating the nigger?

I don't blame the idiotic nogs using this atmosphere to go on racist tirades, I blame the jewish media for fomenting this atmosphere.

>out of turn
but where's the line?

This. Best responses I ever had were just silence. Just stare and smirk, don't say a word. They want a reaction, don't give in; it's basic psychology.

youtube.com/watch?v=U51hl9WOE_o

No you stfu, Tyrone. I'd rather have a country full of a bunch of filthy spics than a nigger like (you).

>barking in public
>democrats will defend this

Stop interacting with them altogether. That's at least what I do and have done for the last 5-years.

shoot the barking nigger

You throw a bone.

>ctrl+f
>who let you the dogs out

The solution to the uppity negro problem is to give them TOO MUCH responsibility. They want more than they can handle, so give it to them. Give it all. Works on women, too. They'll fail miserably.

FPBP. Well played, user.

they broke all that shit a long time ago

>Openly advocating acting like ill-trained dogs.
>Still acting surprised when people decide to put them on a leash.
I'm still unconvinced that this isn't just an extremely elaborate prank that I somehow managed to miss.

By putting a coller around their neck and attaching a leash

>Alright Sir here's your bill I hope you enjo--
>WOOF WOOF WOOF!!

niggers seem to get worst every day, oh where would they be without the kikes and liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=A7NV4TaI80M

by calling they animals duh

Shoot them.

Fuck off carlos

The dindus wants to bark because they are plain animals, inferior to dogs.

Toss them dog biscuits.

>go to Wakanda
>everybody speaks English

>Wakanda is what blacks could achieve
>>fictional film
>>>could

Who let the dogs out?

lol. Niggers acting like animals. What else is new?

>every 3rd word is either uh or nigga
truly equal in every aspect

Call animal control

Powerful

Toss them EBT stamps

No, (you) fuck off Justin.

>Barking.

We wuz dawgs.

there is snow covered mountains in africa?

IN that thumbnail where that hand is wrapped up instead I see an orange cat with it's ears back and mouth open with a wierd blue thing on it's head spraying shit out, I thought that was some weird ass sci-fi shit at first.

>Maybe show them some respect and let the black person finish their point before lynching them?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>the state of south african politics

>shut up and bark

Throw dog food at them.

>... and the ghouls will fucking siege us!

lmao

I legit didnt understand a single word.
I though debate clubs and after school activities/volunteer work was a big thing in the US

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I'm laughing so fucking hard, however freaked out as this is treated as an actual debate within the academic world. Given that this said academic world is surrounded by 100k parenthesis.
>authentic nigga

so they want to become dogs? i thought niggers didnt want to have masters anymore?

I was in the debate club and quizbowl club in high school. We were told that our debates needed to be articulate, deliberate, and factual. No unnecessary words, or "uhs" or "ums" or any of that. I don't know what that mess was.

>How should we respond?
Start singing "Who let the dogs out"? And bark along with them

>the nigga ugh he don' ugh ugh ugh he control by whitey ugh ugh ugh bix nood ugh he don' gotta read ugh ugh cracka sheeeeiiiiiittttt ugh niggaz we dindu nuffin
Fucking niggers need to be airdropped back in Africa

it is for actually good schools.

Would just laugh, at their refernce to a movie, to be something intimidating.
Fuck their voodoo bullshit.

>speaking to niggers in the first place

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA
FUCK WAITING FOR YA TO GET IT ON YOUR OWN, X GON DELIVER TO YA

Yeah no one speaks to chimps unless they are crazy.

Well user, perfectly tossed.

HUMANS!!!!!!!

JFK TESLA TITANIC FEDERAL RESERVE 9/11

IV Archive of this thread:
archive.is/eULCU

9/11 Pol 2/19/2018
Questioning The Politics and Science of September 11th 2001

What kind of treats should I carry out in public so that I can interact appropriately with the nigger beasts?

Neutering seems to calm most male dogs. Maybe it would work for this...