Americunts

So how many school shootings will it take for these burgers to get help with their gun fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanspcc.org/child-abuse-statistics/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43105171
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control/

1000s more.. and all that blood is on the hands of the gunfags.

Line up an army of democrats and give me a fully loaded 240B with extra boxes if ammo. After I manage to melt the barrel I think I will be satisfied :^)

There would literally have to be a mass shooting in which 100+ people died every day for 500 years for repealing the second amendment to stop being worth it in terms of suppressing a tyrannical govt.

Constitutional right, faggot. Whine more.

How many times must meme related be posted before all these bleeding heart faggots fuck the hell off?

Rather for repealing it to be worth it. Sorry it’s been a long day.

all of them

america was founded on the freedom of arms above all else, if you want to live in a gun free country you can leave

It's 2018 dumbass. We all know you're a cuck.

Or the medias for givign this so much fucking attention. Where do you think these degenerate fucks get these ideas?

6 million.
Sage

Thankfully I was born in a country that cares more about children than murder.

good, stay there, I'll keep my last check on foreign invaders and tyranny

Just how much soy did you eat before making this post?

It won't be long
The next generation will vote away the 2nd amendment
Just have to wait for old people to die off a bit more

Not as much cum as you clearly drink.

...

Canada man here.
I love guns and I hate kids do the math.

It's time to stop posting, Caled, and get your homework done before your mom's new husband gets home.

Are you the anime women from Facebook calling people small dicked?
Nice to know women have no arguments.

Shall not be infringed.
End of story.
Now stop with the slide threads. No one wants to talk about gun control, because it's not going to happen.

false equivalence, that's just because niggers vote democrat... though a democrat ban would stop a lot of mass shootings

How's that a false equivalence

it goes in all fields

So, the shareblue shills are still harping on this. Did you think that it would slide things off of the fact that Local law enforcement and the FBI screwed the pooch on this one? Locals had over 20 complaints about the little bugger.

Not even accurate. Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine don't have high incidents of gun crimes. Neither do some of those parts of Arkansas or West Virginia.

Make up your mind faggots

Literally one in a million deaths from a rifle this past year.
Why won't gun control fags be at least honest about what they actually want, which is total confiscation?
They should at least be focusing on handgun deaths rather than ebil assalt riffles

>Why won't gun control fags be at least honest about what they actually want, which is total confiscation?
They are never honest up front. They work with the slippery slope

every single school

All of them, sage

if you dont carry on campus, then you failed the packing or lacking challenge

clearly you were lacking that day and evolution deemed you redundant

Lel

Hi! I’m a pol user. I love it when little kids get slaughtered

The whole fucking world is laughing at america shooting itself to death. It's your problem not ours.

>It's your problem not ours.
Then fuck off

b8

We just don't really want you fucking idiots postponing evolution is all.

This is getting beyond pathetic.

Just stop.

Or what? You gonna shoot up a school?

Or maybe that is a woman. Or a handicapped person. Or maybe its is someone who for whatever reason is not capable of a physical fight.

You don't get to decide how people protect themselves.

Also, you can not take away inalienable rights. They are not given to you. You are born with them.

>burger meme

And what's that? Handing our women over to Muslims?

IDK when r we going to make NRA training mandatory like it used to be.

How many more before euros realize migrants are a bad idea?

It's coming. Gunfags have been given every opportunity to enact some common sense gun reform which a majority of the population agrees on. They failed to act, so now it will be forced. It won't really change anything, but at least it will look like something is being done to address the issue.

Nah. We'll just repeal more gun laws.

Yeah shit I wish all these migrants would stop coming over here, becoming doctors and providing us healthcare.

So what. Loads of innocent people are getting shot up. Mai gun rights!

How delusional do you have to be to think you're going to get gun control after the last law you managed to pass turned the gun you were trying to ban into the most popular rifle in the country?

How many doctors exactly have you gotten?

>So how many school shootings will it take for these burgers to get help with their gun fetish?
Our firearm rights are not subject to school shootings.

You're new here. At Cred Forums it's more like "muh happenings," user. Sit back and enjoy.

*Providing need for healthcare.
FTFY

>It's 2018 dumbass. We all know you're a cuck.
Our firearm rights are not subject to the year.

>Thankfully I was born in a country that cares more about children than murder.
Our firearm rights are not subject to your feelings.

I haven't tried passing any. But it is obvious this issue is reaching critical mass. Even Trump sees that some token reform needs to be passed, and he's a fucking moron.

>The whole fucking world is laughing at america shooting itself to death. It's your problem not ours.
Our firearm rights are not subject to the opinions of other countries.

>Yeah shit I wish all these migrants would stop coming over here, becoming doctors and providing us healthcare.
Non-Whites have no right to be in White countries.

...

...

...

I don’t give a fuck about 4 Chan lingo.

Shit man, I'm sorry. Is your wife/girlfriend being fucked by a migrant?

Gun violence is at record lows you fucking brainlet.

>gun fetish
It's a murder fetish you insufferable faggot. And we don't need help with it, we're doing fine with it already.

Sorry?

>Shit man, I'm sorry. Is your wife/girlfriend being fucked by a migrant?
More like being raped, murdered and eaten because that's what non-Whites do to Whites in White countries.

When the number of school shootings matches the number of mussie rapes in sweden/UK/Germany then i will gladly give away my guns. Good luck.

>Sorry?
It doesn't matter how "good" non-Whites might be. Non-Whites do not belong in White countries simply because they're not White.

Fuck that's funny. Still, being cucked is trending bro dw.

All of them. Every last single one.

Well school shootings aren't, and that seems to be driving the current debate. Maybe just make people have to be 21 to purchase a firearm. It doesn't seem that hard.

>Hey America, you wanna be like us 'cool' kids dontcha?
Fuck off with your weak-ass peer pressure bullshit

>Fuck that's funny. Still, being cucked is trending bro dw.
Why do you support White Genocide?

>postponing evolution
You're gonna feel stupid when all Americans have bullet proof exoskeletons and active camo

School shootings are so rare they're statistically irrelevant.

Lmao why does 'white' even matter

Since they hate Americans anyway, why is this a problem? Go and laugh along with them, you don't care about us anyhow.

BTW, fuck off cunt.

when the last human on earth die the american will give up their guns, if you hate guns or sword or any other weapons, you are nothing but cattle waiting to be "farmed" like any other animals.

grab a gun and from subject you'll be called citizen

Blah blah blah. I needs my guns because I’m afraid of Jews blacks the government. Except for trump. He might be mentally challenged but I voted for him goddamit. He’s totally not a moron.

Literally every child at every school.

∞ more

Hello Sargoy.

HELP I NEED GUNS BECAUSE I CAN'T TALK TO WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Lmao why does 'white' even matter
Because without Whites there'd be no White civilization.

You really think blacks who have never invented anything in the history of mankind matter?

>HELP I NEED GUNS BECAUSE I CAN'T TALK TO WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need firearms to be able to defend myself from those who'd take my property, rights, freedom or life.

Are those from migrants or are they normal, vetted immigrants? I wasn't aware we were talking about India

Don't like guns?
Don't buy one.
>sprinkled with herbs and spices in all fields

Mate, you are demented.

Even if all the children in the world die to shootings, I won't give up my 2nd amendment. Why? Because unlike liberals I actually believe in something for what it truly is. Emotions don't control my beliefs nor do they dictate how I react in a stressful situation.
tldr go fuck yourself.

>Mate, you are demented.
Said the anti-White gungrabbing faggot.

What if you're afraid of those people? Why wouldn't you want to defend yourself against a threat to your life, no matter where its coming from

Maybe he doesn't live in a coddled, safe area. Cops don't show up very quickly in some places, and you have no imperative to be a victim.

Just stop talking, it's a woman.

Good luck convincing average Americans with your goal post manipulation tactics.

9/11
TESLA
TITANIC
FEDERAL RESERVE
JFK
NEW WORLD ORDER
!!!!!

what parts of Arkansas don't have the listed gun crimes? Arkansas is ranked #9 statitistically for gun deaths. The delta in Arkansas is a shitshow. saline, pulaski county seem accurate. fort smith, texarkana and pine bluff also seem accurate.

>80 million gun owners
>only 30 school shootings a year
>"IT'S THE GUNS DOING IT, GUYS!"

Fuck off. The yanks have it right, for once. There are more people defending themselves with guns on a yearly basis than have been killed in all mass shootings in the US combined. I say that's worth the trade.

Lol. Yes guys protect yourself from the Jews. Fucking lol

>came here to post this
You’re doing the lords work

...

The only thing they're defending themselves from is a higher IQ.

>Irrational fear of guns
>irrational fear of thing designed to kill

>The only thing they're defending themselves from is a higher IQ.
You should check your IQ Privilege you IQ Supremacist.

Omg. Did you guys hear? There might be a female posting here. Jump ship! Bail everyman for himself

Nice rebuttal.

The average American already agrees with me because they aren't mentally ill brainlets who support gun control.

>>irrational fear of thing designed to kill
Our firearm rights aren't subject to your personal fears.

I'm not sure about that. Look at the people who fetishize guns the most. Statistically they are more likely to take themselves or family out than some bad guy. In a way they are helping to purify the gene pool by removing themselves from it.

>lower IQ
>ability to defend yourself
seems legit

This. School shooters are a bunch of attention whores, and nothing more.

The fake news media gives them as much motivation (attention) as possible, and then proceed to blame lack of gun control.

>is firarmophobic
>does not posses the very rational fear of foreign invaders
It's a woman alright.

>grapefruit IQ nogs being gunned down in self defense merely want to enrich you with greater knowledge!

You might want to look that one up, kiddo.

Spics shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.

communists aren't americans friendo

Sorry your movement was so incompetent it killed itself. Enjoy your failure to get more gun control.

>Spics shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.
Non-Whites shouldn't even be in White countries.

That alone would solve the "gun problem"

...

Funny how the highest average IQ is in countries with strict gun control laws.

I will support firearm ownership until every school has been shot up and the insane people move on to the hospitals, and even then. Your tragedy should not rewrite the constitution

you're thinking of niggers there buddy

So 60%+ of Americans are commies in your fantasy world?

Why do we even have meatspace schools?

>Funny how the highest average IQ is in countries with strict gun control laws.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to IQ statistics.

>tfw you will still be on Cred Forums to see claps get their guns taken away

gonna be comfy as fuck

because then youd have a vrchat classroom full of anime girl larpers

Shuddup muhammad go back to the dunes

...

Are you an AI designed to churn out retarded, ignorant statements?

Amen

Is that really a thing?

That our Constitutional rights are held to be self-evident, unalienable, and God-given means that no government has the authority to impinge upon them, and the only guarantor of that is the ability for citizenry to respond to tyranny with force.

In layman's terms, the thing that stops Trump or anyone else from going full Hitler is the threat that if he does, he's going to have to fight an organized militia the size and funding of the Chinese national army in a brutal guerilla war first. There is no other possible guarantor; if the government has assault rifles and you have nothing but your limp dick, the government can do whatever the fuck it likes to you, including killing you.

It may sound callous, but that protection of our rights is well worth a few children being murdered, no matter how hard it's sensationalized. Do you understand now?

>So how many school shootings
Until every child is dead. Keep your weapons, don't give mentally ill help. Watch all social cohesion crumble. China will be the new superpower. It will be glorious.

>Are you an AI designed to churn out retarded, ignorant statements?
Is that why you can't logically and reasonably refute my statements?

that actually sounds about right. if you think the government should support you (through welfare or social security), that the 2nd amendment is outdated, or that the government should step in to "regulate" the economy, you're not an american.

Same thing asshole

I'm not in school, I don't care.

Maybe instead of blaimng it all on guns which are mere instruments at the end, they should think about reforming the education system. I mean something related to it clearly drives students mad and that is the core issue.

Hi. I’m a Cred Forums user. My mom was mean. And girls are stupid. I shall collect guns to make up for my tiny dick.

Your statement is the same bullshit about your rights that were invented by people that thought bleeding people with leeches cured illness.

probably the safest gas station 10/10 would pump gas

Oh piss off. The government has become tyrannical, running roughshod over our rights for a long time now. I don't see gunfags out there defending our freedoms.

funny how countries consisting primarily of whites or asians have higher IQ's. gtfo leaf

>Your statement is the same bullshit about your rights that were invented by people that thought bleeding people with leeches cured illness.
Our firearms are not subject to what the bill of rights says or doesn't say.

Our firearm rights come from God, not from government.

Our firearm rights are not subject to the age of the documents that protect them.

OP is a memefag
You know what to do boys

How many school shootings will it take for the FBI to do their jobs?

>medical science == self defense

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Better ask god what he's gonna do about all of America's dead school children then.

Just saying if they wanted it to seriously stop Skype or YouTube lectures would stop this.

The new guy was an NRA member. I think Charles Whitman might've been, too.

>Better ask god what he's gonna do about all of America's dead school children then.
Take them into heaven if they're saved or under the age of reason.

But again...our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

Okay, well I'd appreciate it if you stopped spamming my thread with your dead meme.

refer to this chart you fucking cuck

current laws in place already have potential to stop much more crime than it does because "muh trump and russia"

>strict gun control laws
>need to have "a good reason" to own guns
>have your house broken in to
>call 911, 15 min wait until police arrive
>criminal rapes and kills everyone including you, then escapes
>smart

...

What are you going to do when every American owns a 3D printer and can access CAD files to print a desired rifu?

>"it's just common sense gun control" yo

Yeah cause this happens every day in countries without guns.

All of them

You guys realize that most houses that get robbed scope out the house figure out the routines. Then they break in. When no ones home.

>is nigger
>

sage thread

so making an inept government more bloated will solve anything? if the hero coach had a gun this would have been stopped, no fbi, no taxpayer money wasted.

Not thousands, all of them, and likey not even that.

SHALL

(((Meme Flag)))

Let me put it to you like this. We will never under any circumstance give up our firearms.

NOT

same person

The absolute best case scenario police response time is 4 minutes. The average time it takes for someone to rob, rape, and/or murder you is 90 seconds.

Also, explain Switzerland, which has the second highest gun ownership rate after the US but none of the murder.

Also, explain how banning guns will stop shootings when the vast majority of shootings are committed with weapons that were already obtained illegally and/or in gun-free zones (because they know there's nobody there who can shoot back at them).

BE

>sages own thread
typical fucking democrat when they don't win an argument

the real cuck is you wanting the government to have something we don't have

...

Try taking your guns into a government building, then tell us how that went for you.

>hur im proud of my country dur
>hides behind memeflag
Kek like clockwork

>Okay, well I'd appreciate it if you stopped spamming my thread with your dead meme.
No, I'm not going to stop countering your lies.

Go to Europe.

This.

that tongue/barrel part seems photoshopped
judging from the purpose of the picture i'm 99.9% sure they had to shop a gun over a black dildo to get the actor to pose for this

>Yeah cause this happens every day in countries without guns.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to what happens in other countries.

>be american
>get shot
>pass laws to make it easier to get shot

I never argued against guns, I'm agreeing with that other user, fucker

INFRINGED

...

>most
like people high on meth give a shit. criminals will still buy guns illegally, no checks, and rape and kill you no fucks given. I'm not going to roll over and left some junkie hurt me or my family because of muh feels.

> Be Canadian
> Defend property from thugs
> PM wants to overturn the judicial system to make killing whites a minor offense

are you going to make a point? no?

kek

Shall we go over the deaths caused by terrorism in the UK vs the deaths caused by guns in america?

>Shall we go over the deaths caused by terrorism in the UK vs the deaths caused by guns in america?
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

A fucking kindergarten got shot up. Shame on you guys. This is on your heads.

>A fucking kindergarten got shot up. Shame on you guys. This is on your heads.
But not the head of the person that actually did the shooting?

You're going to hell, buddy.

No, because the argument you've made is that literally every other country is a utopia with no killing due to having no guns, and it's impossible to die of old age because of "muh """"""""""""free""""""""""" healthcare"

If only those toddlers had guns, it could have been prevented.

>You're going to hell, buddy.
My salvation is not subject to my beliefs on firearms.

Go to any third world shithole like Africa and people there love their guns even more than Americans do. They love their guns so much they don't even have schools to shoot up. Yanks just get blamed for everything because they're willing to accept flak for their behaviour.

>If only those toddlers had guns, it could have been prevented.
If the parents really cared about their children's safety, they wouldn't have left their children at a place that does not protect them.

>being disarmed in a soon to be white minority country
shiggy diggy

not an argument

>Annual estimate: 1,670 to 1740 children died from abuse and neglect.
americanspcc.org/child-abuse-statistics/
ban shitty human beings pronto

Id say no. But being fucking obsessed with guns no matter what. Jesus.

I'm done arguing with idiots.

>I'm done arguing with idiots.
Coward.

The problem of school shootings is the State's fault. It thinks that a 19th century one-size-fits all approach to education is somehow applicable in today's society. What you have is a lack of oversight and responsibility in these schools. Get the state out of education

>Id say no. But being fucking obsessed with guns no matter what. Jesus.
Our firearm rights are not subject to your feelings.

Why do we want to disarm Americans when we know the Russians are trying to invade us?!

niggers kill each other with anything you fat fuck.

how do you propose people should protect themselves in the event of a corrupt police state or even a corrupt local police station? how would you protect your family if a deranged murderer breaks in?

...

Obviously. If sandy hook didn’t change your heart. Nothing will

wrong person.
meant for

so proud of his country that he hides its flag

typical liberal whining because he didn't get his way

Or is it because you realized gun control is racists keeping minorities down.

outside of memes, this.

>Obviously. If sandy hook didn’t change your heart. Nothing will
Are you so new here that you don't know how to reply to someone's post?

You know you have to click on the post number of the post you're replying to in order to respond, right?

Gun control is necessary for a civilised society

>so proud of his country that he hides its flag
We all know OP's flag has one, big blue star on a white background.

Then why are you wasting your time crying about it?

Yurocunts are such fucking worthless idiots.

Speaking of Russia, at least five people were shot up in a church yesterday

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43105171

Isn't Russia hardcore anti-gun? We see how that worked out

Wow is this the first intelligent reply?

Don’t care

>Gun control is necessary for a civilised society
Gun control is only designed to strip people of their rights to own firearms.

>Wow is this the first intelligent reply?
Why do you believe stripping rights from the people is acceptable?

t. sandnigger rapist

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GREAT SHITISTAIN

Can you not see how stupid you are?

>Don’t care
You do know that you're outing yourself as a paid shill, right?

Your bosses didn't even bother to train you before they sent you to post here.

You're not the first person I've come across in a gungrabbing thread that didn't know how to post.

so the 13th amendment was a mistake?

>Can you not see how stupid you are?
Said the faggot that thinks it's possible to disarm 80 million people without starting a civil war.

OP says: then contradicts himself by saying >please try again

I think I've posted that meme 100 times in the past 3 days....

show us your flag, fag

>so the 13th amendment was a mistake?
They should've been deported back to Africa where they belong. There there wouldn't have been a 13th amendment.

Honestly, I'm hoping it will start a civil war.'Cause All the fucking guntards won't survive it.

another filthy gun grabbing kike as usual

SAGE

#ShowFlagFag

kek
Wasn't aware terorrism being "part and parcel in a metropoliton city" is evolution. Sounds like acceptance of being overrun by terrorism to the point that you go shrug and go "oh, well" to me

>Honestly, I'm hoping it will start a civil war.'Cause All the fucking guntards won't survive it.
There's 80 million of us. We outnumber you. And you're not even armed. lol

##161145363

how are you going to protect yourself /nogunz/

Not sure you understand the word contradict.

I’m amazed no ones yelled false flag yet. I’m

The fucks the point of having a debate on Cred Forums.

Everyone in america is an immigrant in some form, apart from the natives of course, which I'm guessing you probably aren't. What makes it your land not theirs.

You have to be an absolute spastic to not be able to figure it out.

Every school in the world could get shot up for all I care, I'm not giving you shit.

pretty sure i do. #ShowFlagFag
>saged

British? Your gun envy is driving you to shit post? Or are you a potato nigger?

Israel?

So there were no people here at all when the US was founded and people only showed up after? Eurodumb education.

>Everyone in america is an immigrant in some form,
Yes, the USA was created as a White country by Whites and for Whites.

>, apart from the natives of course,
American Indians immigrated to North America. They weren't even here first.

>which I'm guessing you probably aren't.
I am a "native" American. My parents were born here. I was born here. I'm native to America.

>What makes it your land not theirs.
Because Whites created this country. Whites built this country. Without Whites, there'd be no USA.

so you faggot

>M-MUH TYRANNY!!1
lmao,
your pathetic 'white' country has had tyrannical governments for fucking decades and you lazy greasy fucks have done jack shit

YouTube packing or lacking, it’s just joggers nigging in each other.

>I’m amazed no ones yelled false flag yet.
It's interesting how the facts never really add up in these incidents huh?

>I’m
A shill?

>The fucks the point of having a debate on Cred Forums.
You can't even have a debate. You don't even know how to respond to someone's post.

and it will only get worse without guns mutt

>Apart from the natives
America was taken from the native americans, by people from europe. You are descended from immigrants.

>Created a country

>a bunch of serfs are laughing at royalty
>a bunch of poor people are laughing at the rich
>a bunch of virgins are laughing at a chad for having sex

A bunch of eurotrash are laughing at Americans for having freedoms they could never conceive of having, and not giving them up the first time an autistic moron acts like an autistic moron. How will we recover.

>America was taken from the native americans by people from europe.
Incorrect, America was taken BACK from the American Indians by Whites from Europe.

Whites were here first.

>America was taken from the native americans, by people from europe.
Legal, White immigrants.

>>Created a country
Yes, the White race created the country that is the USA.

Slaves built a whole bunch of shit in your country, although there were some irish slaves, mostly those slaves were black. Also, the people that built your country did so with hard work, and you get to inherit it, and claim their work as if it was your own, just because you share their skin colour?

THIS

There were white people in the colonies for over a hundred years. Those people eventually founded the US, they were generations old in the New World. It's just as stupid as claiming that humans that originated in Africa eventually migrated to the British isles and then founded England.

Read a fucking book.

kek
>you
>balls the size of planets

IT'S NOT AN AMERICAN FETISH, IT'S A REDNECKS/HILLBILLIES/HICK/HONKY/CONFEDERATE/REPUBLICAN FETISH. TRUE AMERICANS ARE IN FAVOR OF STRICT REGULATIONS. IT'S THE FAKE AMERICANS, TRAITORS (CONFEDERATES/REDNECKS/ETC.) WHOM WANT ARE SICKLY OBSESSED WITH GUNS AND AND WAR.
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

debating gun nuts even when children are getting massacred. There’s nothing I can say

Banning guns from the civilian population will not stop school shootings and terror attacks. If someone is dedicated enough they will use the black market to buy guns themselves.

>Believing white people are indigenous to America.

Don't know.

Cut my text off. It would be like claiming Europeans are all immigrants because humans originated in Africa. It's stupid.

>laves built a whole bunch of shit in your country,
Slaves were the labor. Not the builders. And this country isn't built out of cotton.

>Also, the people that built your country did so with hard work, and you get to inherit it,
Yes, Whites get to inherent the White country of their ancestors.

>and you get to inherit it, and claim their work as if it was your own,
Society is a racial construct after all.

>just because you share their skin colour?
Race is more than skin color.

One million.

I didn't think you'd listen to me. What makes immigration legal? There was no infrastructure back then, nothing stopped someone going into the country. To say that the European settlers were legal is stupid.

The mass shootings will never stop. The Great Satan requires constant blood sacrifices to power it. America, as the Great Satan through which evil enters the world, is basically one giant, constantly active demonic summoning ritual, powered by mass killings and abortion.

Irish and Chinks literally built this nation you BONG.

FALSE FLAG KIKE

>debating gun nuts even when children are getting massacred. There’s nothing I can say
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>These burgers
>republican memefag

kek

>indigenous
It's all relative. First peoples would have been 10,000 years ago realistically. Nobody is indigenous "first peoples" at this point in history.

whether you like it or not, the right to bear arms is laid out in no uncertain terms in the document that forms the basis for all laws in this country.

I'm kind of trying to say, that dividing peoples accomplishments due to race is stupid. People created america, and people created Europe.

Fuck the notion that something ought to be banned for EVERYONE just because a tiny minority of owners misuse them.

If it comes down to preventing death, why not ban peanuts? Do you believe your right to enjoy peanuts is worth more than the dozens who die every year from allergies?

GROW UP. SANTA ISN'T REAL.

>I didn't think you'd listen to me.
I'm not believing your lies and your talking points.

>What makes immigration legal?
Our laws.

>There was no infrastructure back then, nothing stopped someone going into the country.
Then there were no laws to break. Therefore there was nothing wrong with Whites coming here.

>To say that the European settlers were legal is stupid.
No it's not because Whites were the first to set foot in North America.
Therefore the entire continent belongs to Whites forever and ever, no matter what.

If democrat cockroaches would stop shooting people, then stop raping people, a lot of our problems would be solved. It seems more like we need democrat control.

> UN flag
> American
It looks like t wasn't just all talk about the UN helicopters.

You Jews steal everything.

>DUH DEMS ARE DUH REAL RACISS

>Whites were first to set foot in north america
So they didn't kill (Whether by accident through disease, or deliberately) any natives?

Yes, it could be considered legal, but was it moral? Just because you can take land from someone (By force) and make it yours, doesn't mean you should.

or the godless world that doesnt value life the jews have created for us

>Yes, it could be considered legal, but was it moral? Just because you can take land from someone (By force) and make it yours, doesn't mean you should.

speak for yourself teafag

Lmao. This is somehow the Jews fault.

>So they didn't kill (Whether by accident through disease, or deliberately) any natives?
Of course they did. Just like the American Indians killed Whites.

No, there was no genocide of either race though.

>Yes, it could be considered legal, but was it moral?
Yes, North America belongs to Whites forever therefore Whites were justified in taking it back.

>Just because you can take land from someone (By force) and make it yours, doesn't mean you should.
And yet that's exactly what the American Indians did to the first Whites they encountered when they migrated to North America after Whites migrated.

Why is that acceptable?

>Lmao. This is somehow the Jews fault.
The jews are behind all gun control efforts in White countries.

Probably right. This new generation is so cucked, they can't wait to hand the nation over to mexicans and muslims.

So if someone stronger than you beats the shit out of you and steals your wallet, that's okay

post more cliches plz

Your history of things is retarded. The natives (Who were really natives, I.E, there before any white people) were killed in far greater number than the whites. Probably a point of pride for you though.

Not sure, that's the only reason your country survived both world wars by living off of commonwealth countries for supplies

>So if someone stronger than you beats the shit out of you and steals your wallet, that's okay
We'd have every right to fight back and take our property back.

That's the one thing you don't want Whites to do though...

The Jews are allowing the non-White hordes to take everything we have and everything we are from us but if we offer any sort of resistance, you call us evil, racist, oppressive nazi's.

liberty mother fucker

Who the fuck let's niggers look after their kids?

...

>Your history of things is retarded.
Not an argument.

> The natives (Who were really natives, I.E, there before any white people)
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

>were killed in far greater number than the whites.
So what? There always has to be a losing side.

>Probably a point of pride for you though.
Yet you support White genocide and you're proud of it.

Twitter users HATE that meme. I get blocked every time I post it. They cannot refute it, and are sickened that someone would feel this way.

Fuck them. Use it.

Let’s play the blame game. It’s either the Jews or the blacks. Definitely not a sick kid that had easy access to a semi automatic.

>It’s either the Jews or the blacks
The Jews are the cancer, the blacks are the symptom.

>Definitely not a sick kid that had easy access to a semi automatic.
So why do you want to punish everyone except the murderer?

I really hope you're joking with that anti-semite shit. Also someone who's like a foot taller than you, and a lot stronger takes your wallet, and you try getting it back?

Not quite, my limey friend. Colonists are not immigrants. Being an immigrant implys there is an established country you're moving to. We were founded as a brand new nation after the revolution.

>I really hope you're joking with that anti-semite shit.
Who is Behind Gun Control?
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control/

>Also someone who's like a foot taller than you, and a lot stronger takes your wallet, and you try getting it back?
Yes, with my firearm.

Fair enough, there may have been whites there before the Polynesian people, but they were nothing like the people from later on.

I do not support white genocide, do not strawman me.

>Fair enough, there may have been whites there before the Polynesian people, but they were nothing like the people from later on.
But they were Whites and they were here first. Therefore North America belongs to Whites forever and ever, no matter what simple because we set foot here first.

>I do not support white genocide, do not strawman me.
Then why do you support the policies and beliefs that are genociding the White race?