What's Wrong with Jews?

Hey guys, I've heard so much about this site from reddit and I figured I'd come have a look. I got redpilled by Trump and now I'm a strong nationalist, but I don't get all the hate for Jews?

I mean, I get why you'd have a problem with Islam, it's a violent religion. But Jews are peaceful, and have worked hard to defend democracy in the Middle East.

So what gives? I think you'd have a lot more mainstream appeal if you'd stop with all the hate, we can get more Trumps elected even.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/10

lurk more
ignore shills
keep at it and soon you will understand

Jews are ardent ethnocentrists amongst themselves but fanatically devoted to preventing whites from exhibiting the same behavior. Jews get an ethnostate and a blind eye turned towards their blatant nepotism but every white country has to be multicultural with a million affirmative action laws and diversity quotas

here's your (You)

Aww cute, he even used a kekistan flag.

sage

disagree. Cred Forums is an intellectual circle-jerk
if he changes his mind it will a consequence
of peer pressure

stay on Cred Forums a tad longer and perhaps you will begin to understand why the jew is no different than vermin

go back to r*ddit with your weeb faggotry
tell them pol said fuck off

read tacitus, or kant. they pretty much sum it up.

"The Palestinians [Jews thought to have originated in Palestine] living among us have, for the most part, earned a not unfounded reputation for being cheaters, because of their spirit of usury since their exile. Certainly, it seems strange to conceive of a nation of cheaters; but it is just as odd to think of a nation of merchants, the great majority of whom, bound by an ancient superstition that is recognized by the State they live in, seek no civil dignity and try to make up for this loss by the advantage of duping the people among whom they find refuge, and even one another. The situation could not be otherwise, given a whole nation of merchants, as non-productive members of society (for example, the Jews in Poland). So their constitution, which is sanctioned by ancient precepts and even by the people among whom they live (since we have certain sacred writings in common with them), cannot consistently be abolished — even though the supreme principle of their morality in trading with us is “Let the buyer beware.” I shall not engage in the futile undertaking of lecturing to these people, in terms of morality, about cheating and honesty. Instead, I shall present my conjectures about the origin of this peculiar constitution (the constitution, namely, of a nation of merchants).”

can't build their own state, fuck up and leach off of everyone else's.

you should kys. the whole point of being here is to redpill newfags on the jews.

also, the only reason we need trump (a jew) is to out jew other jews

Most authorities, however, agree on the following account. The whole of Egypt was once plagued by a wasting disease which caused bodily disfigurement. So pharaoh Bocchorisnote went to the oracle of Hammonnote to ask for a cure, and was told to purify his kingdom by expelling the victims to other lands, as they lay under a divine curse. Thus a multitude of sufferers was rounded up, herded together, and abandoned in the wilderness. Here the exiles tearfully resigned themselves to their fate. But one of them, who was called Moses, urged his companions not to wait passively for help from god or man, for both had deserted them: they should trust to their own initiative and to whatever guidance first helped them to extricate themselves from their present plight. They agreed, and started off at random into the unknown. But exhaustion set in, chiefly through lack of water, and the level plain was already strewn with the bodies of those who had collapsed and were at their last gasp when a herd of wild asses left their pasture and made for the spade of a wooded crag. Moses followed them and was able to bring to light a number of abundant channels of water whose presence he had deduced from a grassy patch of ground. This relieved their thirst. They traveled on for six days without a break, and on the seventh they expelled the previous inhabitants of Canaan, took over their lands and in them built a holy city and temple.

Let me help

And

and this too

If you are smart you’ll never get it
If you’re dumb enough memes will convince you

Don't forget this

Here this too

Not true, but even if it was what's the problem with that?

Shoot that wasn't right try this one

More for you to hate

Want more we can do this all day OP

Not sure how you can tell I'm OP unless I say, but I guess I'm OP.

Sure keep going, I like learning, just figured out how to mention, or link comments I guess.

Free speech is important, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Also, even a lot of Trump supporters are ignorant to the fact that Israel is allowed to maintain their ethnostate while other Western nations (predominantly European; US is already fucked) have a "obligation" to support mass immigration to shitskins from shit hole countries. It's the reason why countries like the United Kingdom and Germany are no longer over 90% White. The United States also used to be a predominantly Anglo nation but after decades of mass immigration and the rise of leftist ideologies, (that Jews created, hence Marxism), we have become Israel's puppet and Cerberus for enforcing our White brethren such as Germany, UK, Sweden, etc. to suffer the same fate as us. Although I'm happy Trump is in office I doubt we'll ever get out of the hole we dug for ourselves. In fact, I'm surprised the US still has a White majority 76.9% according to a 2016 census. I'm actually half Han Chinese half White (English) btw, I can't believe I'm shilling over racial purity.

How is Israel an ethnostate with all those Arabs living there?

Oh, and the US is only 62% non-hispanic white, not that that's a problem, race doesn't matter.

Israel's has an immigration policy that grants citizenship to those with only Jewish heritage + background. The Jew's have made their ethnicity their religion as well so if you're a goym, I suppose there are ways to bi pass this which is ultimately converting to Judaism and marrying a Jewish spouse. As for the sand niggers living in Israel, most are living there undocumented and Netanyahu is trying his hardest to secure borders with Palestine (kicking the Palestinians out of Israeli territory)

3/10 but only cause you got digits.

EVERY FUCKING DAY THIS QUESTION GETS ASKED.

FUCK OFF SHILLS!!!

also plz stop using the kekistani flag, hwndu is dead m8

Also, I wouldn't reccomend saying race doesn't matter. Unlike the beta fags over at Reddit who say shit like, "americans do not have a ethnic identity", people on Cred Forums will lynch for you saying shit like that. Americans were once Anglos, so technically a pure American would be 100% Anglo).

Watch this:
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY

Sage

> race doesn't matter
this right here is your NUMBER 1 blue-pill my fren.
If you are white, then you should care about America, heck, the rest of the Anglo-Sphere and Europe turning non-white.
Whites are just 8% of the global population
Nonwhites are 90% of the global population.
That's 800 Million whites worldwide vs 620 Billion nonwhites.
AND, our white nations are turning nonwhite.
Where will we go? Why can't us whites have our own ethnostates?
It's not about right or wrong, it's about our fucking rights as a race to have a place we can call home.
America was 90% white before 1965, the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 pushed by the (((jews))) opened the flood gates of America to the nonwhite hordes.
They promised that this new law would not change the demographics of the nation.
Whites are officially 56% of the American population.
That's a fucking 45% drop in 5 decades.
by the year 2030, whites will be about 25% of the American population and worldwide whites would become just 5% of the global population.
By the year 2050, whites would become 10-15% of the American population, and globally we will be extinct.
The last whites will be living in mini-states or secret cities while the rest of the world becomes engulfed in nonwhite racial wars and chaos.
It's literal fucking Armageddon, the end of the world.

tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918%E2%80%9319

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Also, we don't see a lot of Europeans immigrating to the US because of some bill one of our presidents passed a long time ago, can't remember what though. Although I'm half Chinese, I really do hope us Whites can get a grip of what (((they))) are doing to us as a race.

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

>But Jews are peaceful, and have worked hard to defend democracy in the Middle East.

Also democracy is garbage.

>the virgin democracy vs. the chad aristocracy

Aristocracy would never work though sadly because people with low intelligence would never accept their rightful place in society.

here is the new campaign faggots
start spreading far and wide.
these marxist rats fear the light.