All trannies deserve to be killed for their degeneracy. you litterally can not prove me wrong on this

all trannies deserve to be killed for their degeneracy. you litterally can not prove me wrong on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5TGFEoidEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nywz3Po1aAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe some can have their brain fixed, maybe

Is that classic Paul Dano?

Well, I suppose there's no harm in trying.

could be possible, but for the ones too far gone the best thing to do is to just kill them so that society will stop wasting as many resources on them.

You seem tense.

The proper way to look at trannies is as victims of degenerate modern society that didn't teach them proper values of normative masculinity and femininity -- but instead taught them to despise normative roles.

The activists though -- those can fly from my helicopter on their own.

they seem to be doing well on their own

im just speaking my mind. trannies harm all of society by existing, they spread their degeneracy to others even. they also contribute to the slippery slope phenomenon. ive even seen some articles that said the number of trannies fucking doubles every fucking year. isnt (((something))) obviously going on here? there must be some shit in the water that is causing this.

This. No point in letting a good thing go to waste.

Palatable arguments in favor of traditional roles need to be spread. Posts like this don't sway anyone.

Do all Jews deserve to die because of crimes against humanity?
> Yes
So the same answer applies to those disgusting filth carrying tranny's
> Yes tranny's deserve to die.

You are an idiot.

These people are truely mentally ill. Gay dudes live next door, they have a tranny friend...these people do some fucking weird shit, needed to call the cops on them a few times.

can you provide what you would consider a "good argument" about it instead of just calling us brainlets then?

What's your problem with trannies, OP?

ya its not uncommon for trannies to go raping kids and shit in brazil ive heard. those """""people""""" seriously should just be killed.

what do you class as degeneracy?
And prove you wrong on what, you made no argument?

Which is more degenerate to you?

AIDS Skrillex looks great.

A few of them were murdered a few years back...one got caught red handed diddling a kid in a favela somewhere in Sao Paulo...they murdered it with bricks

prostitution is also legal in Brazil and many of them get arrested for beating up female prostitutes. Then they get raped and murdered in jail for beating women

oh i dont know, maybe the fact that they are all disgusting (as shown in your picture) and what they are doing to themselves is unnatural. they also rape kids and are basically just fucking perverts.
see: autogynophilia
they think that they can be like their anime traps, but in reality they could never possibly be anything like it since they are male and always will be and for the fact that traps in anime are litterally just "draw a girl, add a dick".

tbqh idc about the tranny dudes who know they're dudes

that's just some pervert who likes to dress up. at least they're not mentally ill thinking they're actually a woman.

Wrong. Trans girls are chosen by God to suffer through eternal misery in life until they reach a higher stage. Trans women will bring this world back from the brink.

I can truly say I speak about the importance of traditional male values to young men on a regular basis. Working hard. Tempering desires to leave room for more important goals. Staying healthy. I do this to left/right/whatever alike. I'm not hateful about it. That's all I can really do. Spread good values and people will listen. Talk about gassing people? You only strengthen their resolve.

>you litterally can not prove me wrong on this.
That's because you aren't wrong.

obviously bait
>they think that they can be like their anime traps, but in reality they could never possibly be anything like it since they are male and always will be and for the fact that traps in anime are litterally just "draw a girl, add a dick".

That’s the point. It’s a punishment from God to set them on a specific path in life. They suffer and learn and now that technology is far enough that they can get better from the dysphoria when they transition it will allow them to unlock their true potential and bring society back to greatness.

No argument there.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2018?

el baldino

LOL at those two dudes in the back who probably came with that group but are pretending they don't know them.

>They suffer and learn and now that technology is far enough that they can get better from the dysphoria when they transition
at best, only 1/200 trannys can actually look like females if thats what you are referring to
but yes there are antipsychotics that have been shown to successfully treat the condition just fine.

Yes. GDQ's have become a giant tranny circlejerk/safespace. they infested the management making the whole event more PC and less enjoyable with every installment.

Is that AIDS Skrillex? Damn, that's some aggressive balding, doubt even finasteride could've saved it.

I stopped actually following them in about 2014. Still check in to see if records got broken, but they never do. Now I just see this absolute degeneracy. I wonder what the old schoolers think about it, and why they even bother to continue to participate.

I fully support this notion, user.
I vote Aye

Most of the people that still run or go there hang out in the practice rooms or go there solely to promote their own content. No one is allowed to have fun anymore. youtube.com/watch?v=L5TGFEoidEM

I volunteer to be executioner.

i agree with you op

Drag queens are totally fine being men, so I'd say trannies, especially since even the gay community hates them

Jeez man. The Marxism is so fucking real. How sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nywz3Po1aAU

MR. GARRISON NOOOOOO!