If you had to choose, would you rather date an average to below average looking...

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

If you had to choose, would you rather date an average to below average looking white woman with blue eyes and blonde hair (around 30) with a mulatto son, or an above-average to attractive looking black woman (around 20) with no children? Keep in mind that the black woman but has had white boyfriends before. Or a 18 year old chinese exchange student from a rich family who will love you but in return you must marry her and have children(Elliot Rodger and Emma Sulkowicz guaranteed). Let's say, if you don't choose, you will suffer deeply.

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

All racemixing is degenerate

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Broken homes are more degenerate than race mixing.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

No, they aren't

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

not an answer mutt

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

You will suffer deeply?

That's better than how I feel now so I'll just take that.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

I would pick the chink or stay single, can't stand niggers so the first two aren't an option.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Black chick but don’t reproduce with her

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

Keep the black as my mistress, aborting any abominable offspring we happen to conceive, marry Asian (she'd get off on watching me fuck other women, they like being dominated like that) and produce school shooter kids...

Leave the coal burner to do waht she does best.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Only correct answer

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Would pump n dump the white and leave her with another bastard, though i'd take my child (but not the others) to nice places highlighting her mistakes to everyone in her social circle even more.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

roastie with mulatto son

No

negress

They smell bad

chink

Not for procreation. I’ll stay single.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Of the three, pick Chinese.
Once you go black, you can never go back.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

suicide

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

I'm Mexican but I'm not a fan of blacks but i love Asians so i'd go for the Asian

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

I’d rather be alone

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Pedro calm down.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

obviously go with the THIC

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

asian ftw. the only race /not/ going extinct.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

You dont pick any of these, you go all out racewar insteed.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

2, this is biased, the only scenario that does not involve senseless violence is 2.

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

I would an hero

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

what if you're an asian male?
I choose the white woman or black woman, you can take ours

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit