If you had to choose...

If you had to choose, would you rather date an average to below average looking white woman with blue eyes and blonde hair (around 30) with a mulatto son, or an above-average to attractive looking black woman (around 20) with no children? Keep in mind that the black woman but has had white boyfriends before. Or a 18 year old chinese exchange student from a rich family who will love you but in return you must marry her and have children(Elliot Rodger and Emma Sulkowicz guaranteed). Let's say, if you don't choose, you will suffer deeply.

All racemixing is degenerate

Broken homes are more degenerate than race mixing.

No, they aren't

not an answer mutt

You will suffer deeply?

That's better than how I feel now so I'll just take that.

I would pick the chink or stay single, can't stand niggers so the first two aren't an option.

Black chick but don’t reproduce with her

Keep the black as my mistress, aborting any abominable offspring we happen to conceive, marry Asian (she'd get off on watching me fuck other women, they like being dominated like that) and produce school shooter kids...

Leave the coal burner to do waht she does best.

Only correct answer

Would pump n dump the white and leave her with another bastard, though i'd take my child (but not the others) to nice places highlighting her mistakes to everyone in her social circle even more.

>roastie with mulatto son

No

>negress

They smell bad

>chink

Not for procreation. I’ll stay single.

Of the three, pick Chinese.
Once you go black, you can never go back.

suicide

I'm Mexican but I'm not a fan of blacks but i love Asians so i'd go for the Asian

I’d rather be alone

Pedro calm down.

obviously go with the THIC

asian ftw. the only race /not/ going extinct.

You dont pick any of these, you go all out racewar insteed.

2, this is biased, the only scenario that does not involve senseless violence is 2.

I would an hero

what if you're an asian male?
I choose the white woman or black woman, you can take ours