Self- Defense for Chicago (it's gettin bad here)

>be me
>have to live in Chicago for a short time
>all, good, violence in on the South and West side
>find a comfy spot up north
>travel downtown for work
>lately nigs start increasingly noggin downtown
>robberies on the train I frequent
>conceal carry permit requires 16 hours of bullshit
>no time
>look into getting a stun gun
>Chicago has a ban on stun guns
>you can get a license for a concealed carry here
>stun guns are banned in Chicago
>you cant even get a permit for one
>gotta defend myself
>end up buying some shitty pepper spray

You anons know of any other easily concealable self-defense weaponry?

Other urls found in this thread:

proarmspodcast.com/102-ezell-v-city-chicago/
polymer80.com/pistol-frames
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn what white flight is and do it.

>>robberies on the train I frequent
Rogers Parkfag here, even if you had a permit, carry is banned on public transport. Also you cant carry any knife worth carrying, the blade limit is like 3".

no pepper spray on the cta?

>Shitcago
OP enjoy your fail

thanks, country fag: Check it, i'll guess your name in five tries:

1) Kyle
2) Travis
3) Brandon
4) Brendan
5) you're a nig

Obtain gun from out of state
Carry with you
Shoot nig nogs for niggery
Do america a favor

anyone with a KEK flag is 14 years old or a shill

Using pepper spray in an enclosed area is a crime in Illinois. There’s also a limit to the size of pepper spray you can carry was well.

Better to suffer through the process and get your CCL.

>obtain gun out of state

Out of state firearms have to go through a FFL and he still needs a FOID.

>Being too lazy to take 16 hours of training so that you can cc around nog infestation
At this point if you get robbed and raped to death it will be your fault

It is illegal to discharge pepper spray indoors in Chicago, so you could carry it, just never use it.

Maglite?

>No time
>Spend the day shitposting on a Japanese image board to look for alternatives

If you die, it's just evolution at work.

It doesn't matter if you had a gun because using one will get you just as fucked by the jewdicial system up there. If you ever get one and decide to use it just EMPTY the clip because you're going to prison anyway. If he lives he will sue you but if he dies his family probably will with some kike lawyer.

take this shit to /k/.

proarmspodcast.com/102-ezell-v-city-chicago/

Riviting argument you make such good arguments.

I'll guess your race in five tries:
1) Not white
2) Not white
3) Not white
4) Not white
5) Not white

>easily concealable self-defense weaponry
bear mace? I always have a buck knife and a swiss army on me, but I have lived in innawood all my life, so it's out of habit and utility not nigger danger

Triggered nigger

i aspire to live innawoods one day
until then I cant relax
thse bear spray canisters are huge, though

I fucking love Rogers Park.

100% this.
16 hours?
Fuck that point.
This OP is a nigger or a wigger with a record and knows he would get denied a CC just based on back ground.

bear spray is just pepper spray marketed towards outdoorsmen with a larger range, still illegal to use indoors in Chicago

Its a shithole full of niggers, spics and SWPLs, the corner store near me always has bullet holes in its windows and last fall a niglet was shot in the parking lot behind my building

but still, imagine what it would do to a basketball american if you hit him square in the face with an open mouth/eyes

>thse bear spray canisters are huge
yeah the smallest I've seen I about the size of a tall-can of beer, then again you don't fuck around with niggers or bears

a knife, weighted gloves, a quarterstaff, a pocket warhammer, bow and arrows, poison tipped blowdarts, throwing knives, the list is endless really
>t. lifelong chiraqi

congratulations on your transition, youre now a basic white bitch.

Lol. Not wrong. I lived by the station. But rent was half of downtown, that Greek spot with the bro owner was awesome, and the weird old hippies were less annoying than the faggots and hipsters in wrigleyville.

I wasn't there that long and avoided any chimpouts. Actually there was an old hippie chimpout by the water over some female cop that kept pulling her gun on people's dogs.

Seriously my favorite ghetto.

the blade limit is not something that will ever be enforced. Even in the event that you use it in self defense. The only time you will get in trouble is if it's being stacked on other charges.

> 16 hrs
That's usually either a weekend class or a class spread over 2 Saturdays. If you can't be assed to take the class then you shouldn't be carrying. There's a CCW class offered downtown as well.

Legal gun ownership has been on the rise in the south and west sides of Chicago among blacks and hispanics. If they can do it- you can too.

just carry a small baseball bat

>conceal carry permit requires 16 hours of bullshit

You lazy motherfucker deserve to die. I hope you get jumped by a pack of niggers.

How about a Kubotan?

why are you worried? there are laws against carrying guns illegally for felonious reasons. you have nothing to fear, just remind any armed nig who decides to rob you that he is in violation of illinois and chicago statutes and that he better get lost before you call the constable to have him incarcerated

Bludgeons are illegal

Long shackle padlock with 8-12" of rope/chain/handkerchief tied to it. Swing that at someone hard and you will seriously fuck them up. All the bikers know this. Longer reach than a knife.

Easier to take from you than a knife. Enjoy talking with a funny accent after Jamal fucks you up with your own weapon.

Fairly simple, carry a stack of these.

>gut stab nigger
>niggerator 6000 auto-injects 12 grams of CO2 explode whatever organ you hit
I would buy one, not that it would ever be legal
I'd buy

Fill it with pennies and you have a bonebreaker

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE RETARD

this is not an option. all the good jobs are downtown, and i'm not dealing with a 3 hour commute or taking a 20% fucking pay cut to go work out in the suburbs.

true, but cost of living it cheaper elsewhere

Carry a small can of carburetter cleaner and cig lighter. If they fuck with you light them up.

Bump

>inb4 guy in gif drowned trying to rape a girl in the forest

Knife is your best bet. I work in the Loop and I’ve considered bringing my pistol to work since we don’t have metal detectors... but I’d rather not risk it.

Carry a can of wasp spray. Nog will think twice after getting a face full of that shit

I know some girls who carry wasp killer. This is legal everywhere, good range and burns like a motherfucker if you get it in their eyes.

Failing that carry something blunt. Either a torch like a maglight or something that can be used as a knuckleduster. Less chances of repercussions if you just knock them out, if you kill them or really hurt them the cops might make a bit more effort to find you

Could always get one of these:

polymer80.com/pistol-frames