Why the FUCK shouldn't I be allowed to own a tank?

Why the FUCK shouldn't I be allowed to own a tank?

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jVs5kgvA_Ow
youtu.be/Ky0BA4mowOg
youtu.be/1nD3RszPmuY
milweb.net/classifieds.php?type=1
dailydot.com/unclick/operational-tank-for-sale-armslist/
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42
archive.is/eULCU
supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf
archive.is/Bmz3Z
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16168365
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In our current system, I think you should be able to own a tank. Fully armed tanks should be fine as well. It is dangerous because the "well regulated" militia will have them, but if Podesta & Co can have them via influence over the military, it only makes sense that those with other sexual orientations can have them as well.

who says you can't have a tank?

Because anarcho-capitalism isn't a thing yet.

You can. You can buy a T-62 for $40,000 USD, but good luck finding a street you can drive it on. Need to have 80 acres or so of open field you can drive it around on.

Under the current law, citizens cannot own "group" weapons such as armed tanks and battleships.

you should and you can.

no such law. cite it faggot

youtu.be/jVs5kgvA_Ow

That's not true at all.

You'd need to pay the $200 destructive device tax stamp for the cannon, and again for any explosive shells you buy for it, but there's nothing keeping you from owning an armed tank.

bc u can't afford it

You are already allowed dummy

I completely agree.
The right to bear arms should cover MANPADS as well as tanks.

who says you can't?
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

ITT: american teens who dont even know their own rights

youtu.be/Ky0BA4mowOg

You can, faggot

inb4 tank conrol

You can own a tank, but it might be hard to find a place to drive it without getting a traffic citation. I think Tom Clancy owned a Sherman?

A more important question would be why anyone would buy a shittier Sherman instead of T-34 tankfu (even if she is commie fucking shit)

You can...

youtu.be/1nD3RszPmuY

>Why the FUCK shouldn't I be allowed to own a tank?
You should be allowed to own a tank. Tanks are fucking awesome.

Retard.
milweb.net/classifieds.php?type=1

if I recall all you need is tags and rubber treads

Actually, you can own a tank in America.

You can drive them on the street if you get rubber tracks for them. It's tearing up the asphalt with the steelies that is the problem.

You are, and you should be.

You must have one, it is the only thing capable of stopping a tyrannical governments tyrannical bullets.

Here, faggot.
dailydot.com/unclick/operational-tank-for-sale-armslist/

Oh cool, I figured you'd have to load it up on a flatbed and drive it to and from where you wanted to go tanking.

If I ever got the disposable income and time I'd probably spring for pic related, it's my platonic ideal of tankiness.

..... probably much more cost efficient and effective getting remote controlled bombs and drones. Tanks are now just giant targets in modern day warfare.

You can absolutely own a tank, it's harder to replace your birth certificate than it is to complete the paperwork required to own a tank. As long as you qualify to buy a gun, you qualify to buy a tank...

Guns and all...

The tank gun and shells are taxed individually as destructive devices. It's pretty much like buying an NFA weapon...

Oh I stand corrected. I thought there was a law against individual citizens owning these.

Ok you bent over for your government. We get it!

I'm pretty sure that's a movie prop for Transformers. That tank is megatrons vehicle mode.

You absolutely can, it's just expensive. Not only that, they are hideous gas guzzlers, so you can't really drive long distances. Also, your treads may tear up roads, and you'd most likely be forced to pay damages because no other glorious bastard in the county would drive a fucking tank, unless you retread it.

However, there is one major downside you'd have to contend with above all else; the fact that you are inside, and driving, a tank. They are by no means comfortable, and in states like Florida or Arizona, you'd cook yourself inside your metal box.

wtf are streets?

you can dumbass.

Tfw you can arm yourself to your hearts desire but dissident groups are illegal and shooting civil servants is guaranteed prison...

Or the death sentence,I might add.

a tanks just a fucking armoured tractor with a big gun. be like marvin

Maybe there's things worse than death? Ever consider that? Like for instance going to prison for a Meme and being labeled a hate criminal.

mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42

Laws are only good as the force behind them anyway. Drug laws haven't stopped a third of Americans from pumping poison inti themselves, won't stop anything else a person really wants.

>The T in LGBTQ now stands for Tank

You come to Cred Forums because you have no other way of expressing yourself. You're a slave. We burgers come here for Keks.

You can if you keep it a secret faggot

>how to acquire it..I have no idea

you should

WHY I CAN'T HAVE NUKES?!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if you own one. but I'm also going to be able to take one out

GUYS

IT'S HAPPENING
JFK TESLA TITANIC FEDERAL RESERVE 9/11

IV Archive of this thread:
archive.is/eULCU

9/11 Pol 2/19/2018
Questioning The Politics and Science of September 11th 2001

well why not faggot

supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

All in here. All of it, no need to explain further.

Still no H.

I think every US citizen should be able to own nukes in order to protect themselves.

There are also fighter jets on the second hand market. Tank would be fun, but flying around at Mach 2 would be even funner.

You are allowed to own a nuclear bomb. You are just not allowed to own the special materials that go into a nuclear bomb.

Just cut the shit and go straight for the atomic bomb burgerbro.

Very true. America is like an EA game. You have to pay to play. If you can afford your tank loot box, you're good to go.

with gr8 pwr comes responsible day!

Because the state should have a law against armored vehicles on the public road. There should also be a road tax based on the vehicle weight to discourage riding these extremely heavy and road damaging vehicles that aren't used for labor.

You can have a tank.
You just can't have battlefield armament.

>T-34

Enjoy driving your cramped tank made for 5' 3" malnourished slavic manlets, with awful gunnery optics and zero crew survivability.

You gonna pay to fix the roads? You can own a tank provided the firing mechanism is disabled on the cannon. Just cant drive it on roads unless you retrofit it to not damage them.

but people on four chins will make assumptions about my penis them =(

Why should i explain myself? I'm entirely with you on this. Even in Germany you can own a Tank with the right papers. There were even small Towns using old long decommissioned Tanks as makeshift Snowplows here in the East for a while.

Did you know that during the economic expansion during the 1880s to 1960s, the pedocriminal elites had handlers in the LGBTQ community. Many LGBTQ, in particular, T, were abused as children by pedos so they make the perfect Handlers for the elites. They cracked the Handlers whip really hard and the pedos lived in fear every single day. Following Vatican II the pedoelites became self regulating. They lost the fear the had and the world looks as it does now. For as much as pol seems to hate the LGBTQ, they were the power behind the throne during the greatest expansion in the US.

t. No source other than hearing the same story over and over again from unrelated sources in a professional setting.

You can in Arizona. You just need to get a permit from the sheriff of the county you live in and be able to afford one.

Shit, I know guys that shoot .50 cal out in the desert, fucking gnarly shit and lots of fun.

Just saying maybe the government killing people IS a major infringement on your constitutional rights that would justify armed resistance?

>Epstein
>Mild Retardation
archive.is/Bmz3Z
>The 'Retarded' and Their Right to Drive
>May 22, 1980

i used to fuck a girl who was a tank commander back when i was in high school. never got to fuck her in the tank itself unfortunately because she didn't want to get court-martialed for statutory rape.

Welcome to cheeseburger patriot land, god bless

You can.

Say it with me Cred Forums

S H A L L

You can own a tank. Who told you that you can't? You can also own a working cannon on that tank and the ordnance. You just have to register the rounds with BATF. That tank can also have it's full compliment of working machine guns as long as you fill out the paperwork for them.

>picking a nigger tier tank over the freedom tank

>T
>Not AH-64

Sure you can. If you own a Tiger you can have a working 88mm and live 88mm shells. You can also have a working MG42 on the hull and as much 8mm ammo you can stuff in the tank. You just have to follow the rules when shooting the cannon and registering the MG42.

At this point pre-ban working guns probably cost more than the tank.

You can. It’s the Ammo that’s restricted. But even that is obtainable legally with enough money and a clean record

This is awesome. Can you visit this place?

Not if you use a Trust or get a Class 3 dealers license. Then you can buy all current stuff for a few thousand dollars.

You can in the states

That makes for a terrible tank.

Yeah, I've been to a military show where somebody had a working 57mm. Even at a half blank charge that thing was fucking noisy. Set off car alarms.

>Slavs
>manlets

lel

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16168365

Go to Knob Creek in Kentucky. At their annual machine gun shoot private owners fire off live ordnance from various cannons they own and of course all the machine guns you can handle.

>it's harder to replace your birth certificate than it is to complete the paperwork
Nice try, Obama. You can stop lying now.

There pretty much is because all the ammunition needs to be registered and paid for monthly while stored iirc. Unless you are really really rich keeping a tank isn't useful for anything more than occasionally buying some ammo to take out some ranged targets on the day once in a while.

I'm talking about the process for regular peons.

Obama could skirt any law he wanted to...

rip killdozer
a reel human bean

Now let's find the legal loophole that lets us own battleships.

You will fuck up the roads retard.

If you're willing to pay any damage caused on the streets, do it.

IIRC it's the prop for Megatron's vehicle form in one of the Bayformers films.

It's ok on my list, but only 1 per household!

You literally can buy a tank.

My uncle owns a Sherman and he drives it in the town's parades.

There is nothing stopping you from buying a battleship other than the lack of millions of dollars.
This is what I loive most about thee hyperbole arguments antis make about tanks, howitzers, battleships and fucking nukes. Like any Walmart shopping wage slave will be buying any of that shit.

>paid for monthly while stored iirc

Nope.

you can own a tank you dumb shit just has to be de-milled.

You can own a tank you just need rubber treads and a decommissioned turret. You can get one for around 200k

There are many countries where you can own a tank, including yours.

Owning a functional gun and explosive shells, that's something else.

>My uncle owns a Sherman