David Hogg, Florida "Victim", Anti 2A, FORGETS HIS >PROPAGANDA< SCRIPT!

What does /pol make of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
I'm new to this whole fake news stuff. Is this a redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zG940lyB6sA
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q4iDurCE3Yk
washingtonpost.com/opinions/after-the-parkland-shooting-pro-russian-bots-are-pushing-false-flag-allegations-again/2018/02/16/46c3a674-1356-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html?utm_term=.75d3f4ba5836
youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
youtu.be/iNcYjtfnAoY?t=7m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=iNcYjtfnAoY
washingtonpost.com/opinions/after-the-parkland-shooting-pro-russian-bots-are-pushing-false-flag-allegations-again/2018/02/16/46c3a674-1356-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html?utm_term=.a1e293945719
youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg
youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyexz_IuHE
twitter.com/cameron_kasky/status/965740392338591744
youtube.com/watch?v=aRHcbJ9DHEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this before or after the shooting:

Sure does look like he's trying to remember his lines and the media knows he's not being a good actor.

>(((media)))

lmao

I'm starting to believe they knew this would happen. Didn't the FBI had several warnings?

What the fuck?

WTF bump

He was concentrating on getting correct phrasing way too much. I used to act in theater productions. That's someone struggling with lines.

Sandy Hook 2: Deep State Boogaloo

We shouldn't be interviewing high school kids on TV after something like this. Tucker was wrong to do it, and so are these guys. They are too young, this is too traumatic.

I'm just gonna leave this right here.
David Hogg's dad was an FBI agent.
Maybe we should all get some rest?

count them
1 cutie

and she isn't even a natural blonde either

How do you know?

Doubt the attack was orchestrated.

But as for damage control/opportunity it's almost certain the radical left has found an "in" in terms of a narrative.

Every time there's a school shooting the dems try to ban fully-automatics or tighten the background checks for semi-automatics.

However, this time is a little different. They have millenials, the literal martyr generation, to spin the story. No Sandy Hook kids that are too young to have an agenda. No college where the kids are too old to play the "think of the children" card.

The fact that they are high schoolers is truly a jackpot for the radical left. They have young, baby faces and yet they're old enough that they'll do anything to seem more mature. Perfect pawns for the gun control narrative.

>tl:dr; it's a redpill but the shooting is legit. dems stuck gold and are using millenials like pottery

>16 year old autism

Because everything has to be a conspiracy.
It's not enough that some conspiracies are true, but there are faggots out there who believe that everything that happens is a conspiracy.

holy shit this is pretty damning

oh my fucking god

His father works for the FBI and hates Trump. Do the math.

I would shoot up his boypucci desu

Yeah, we should definitely just all go to bed. look at the time, it's already almost 7 pm.

lol, fucking obvious.

At least the detestable spic bulldyke remembers her damn lines. This kid is a terrible actor

Is he accessing memory or making it all up?
So should we ask this one to make an analysis on the dude?
She has already one on the cnn fake news cia dude!
Seems legit
youtube.com/watch?v=zG940lyB6sA

he literally mentions it

THIS KID'S FATHER IS AN FBI AGENT

If they would have you killed just for possessing a gun of a certain kind, though you had committed no crimes, imagine how much worse they will treat you when you are disarmed. When they discover you have Conservative values but were such a pussy that you just gave your guns away. How do you think they will react next? Has the left ever shown kindness to Conservatives? Why would they? Conservatives are devils in the flesh, to a Liberal. Do not submit to Jewish Masters or Good Goy Enforcers (of many colors.) Those two groups are the dangerous ones. The crying children, the Freaks and the Play Dough and Crayons Adults will submit to any organized force that flexes its muscle and keeps its weapons. Pick your battles wisely.

So a person who doesn't like Trump has a child who doesn't like Trump. And after being witness to a terrible massacre he questions gun ownership and the current president?

Is that your maths?
You're a fucking genius aren't you.

you can hear the camera man telling him what to say

I think that might be quiet a coincidence but not necessarily a "problem"
The problem to me now is that he is literally fed his lines by a TV crew!
Isn't that weird?

I agree but there is some fishy shit with this one, not just this

NZ, why are you always like the cucked out stepbrother of Straya? Are you faggots already working for the billionaires who set up shop in your country to flee the situation they have helped create, or what?

looks like the casting call for a fucked up reality show

>be kid
>school gets shot up
>suffer from shock and aftershock
>/nupol/ thinks it's a conspiracies
>being this much of a brainlet

wew

Shut the fuck up colgate jew,
We are fishing for synchronisity
events,backrounds,history hobbies,
anything that can help us see the bigger picture without some fucking kike on cnn telling us what to think.

We arent Conspiracy theorists
we are conspiracy researchers
we dig
and dig.
nothing else.

>be a kike
>shill in pol/
>muh conspiracies nuts meme
>leddit spacing
It aint working kike.

Cruz's legal guardians were also both in the FBI look it up, the father is an intelligence officer.

>cries leddit spacing
>does the same

wew

LMAO fucking when was Sandy Hook? Where did Sandy Hook conspiracies start? /nuPOl/ HAHAHAHA you need to train your ops how to better act on their toes. You can't put enough info in the manuals to prepare them for the fluid nature of the board.

First day at shariablu, huh?
You weren't even briefed on what reddit spacing means.

HURR DURRR SHARIA BLUE

hahaha

you kids are literal brain lets

desperate

>brain lets
Did shareblue start outsourcing or something lads?

Hes 16 u fag

NOBODY DIED
THERE WAS NO ATTACK

>brain let
>hahaha ha
You have to go back

They all have those eyes. They look crazy.

>Implying fags have any sort of moral standard that would deter them from fucking minors and give them aids.

wrong.

where did the photo come from?

cgi

cubic systems indeed

with that human trash as his classmates I can't really blame him for the shooting

>Say, ya know, you don't know how to put this into perspective

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK EVERYONE.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's the reason.

too young to vote too?

>be you
>paid .50$ for each shilling comment you make
>suck boss's cock for .50$ pay-raise
>use american proxy
>lives a few miles from the West Wall

>That chick's hair wasn't shaved last week
C'mon, Cred Forums, what the actual fuck is going on...

Maybe you guys bend over and spread it every time your government asks you too, but it's in our DNA to question the narrative.
Seriously, what the fuck happened to you guys?
Even the Brits have far more balls than you these days.

daily reminder that the phrase "Not My President" was literally coined by Russian propagandists. They organized leftists protests after Trump's election and they ate it up.

I also have a theory they coined the phrase "Woke," which explains the obvious grammatical error in how people use it (should be "awoken" or "awake").

>Woke
Niggers having the grammar understanding of niggers is not psy op, boy.

BUMP

precisely, complete with an (even more) AIDS addled patton oswalt looking guy on the end

anybody have that interview with that jewish looking girl? she described the supposed dead bodies as "gross" and then laughed awkwardly. that shit looked like shitty acting.

>crazy eyes
How can these people be taken seriously with these eternal bewildered faces.

had to make a promo video for work, every time I forgot my lines I would do the exact same thing this kid did

maybe op sliced the video to make it look like he forgot his lines...

Someone download this. We all know that these kinds of YouTube videos have a tendency of disappearing.

HOGG WILD

There's an obvious blackpill here, although it's hard to swallow. "Crisis actors" are a rationalization - you just don't want to believe that actual survivors would act like that. But they do. You must understand that living through a shooting is not some kind of an achievement that's merit-based - those kids are a pretty average slice of their demographic, and as such exhibit all of its standart qualities. Not getting shot didn't make them better, smarter, or somehow improve the quality of their opinions. Maybe the ones who tried to stop the psychopath or protect their classmates got killed first, so the remaining folks are generally more selfish.

The first thing is overpowering dopamine surge that's flooding all of their heads. The brain is trying both to block the trauma and reward good behaviour (avoiding death). Unfortunately, the result is mania - inflated sence of self-importance, emotional bluntness, blindness to what the proper behavior in their situation should be. The second thing is the deaths of their friends are not yet understood as such - their absence is not yet realized as permanent and irreversible, because they've been trained to "get" only singular capital-D Deaths, not mass executions. The third is not-so-subtle media nudging. They are getting told that political shilling is "selfless" and "important" - obvious implication is that remaining silent is somehow disrespectful to actual victims. Also, networks are shamelessly inflating their feelings of worth, capturing the kids into a mind-trap where certain behaviours get punished and others rewarded, taking advantage of their manic drive and vulnerable state.

Is the guy reading off the script? Certainly. I guarantee that they approached him claiming "they want to know everything", then suggested to reform his "thoughts" into a "proper" speech. Can he say no? Of course he can, but doesn't he understand how important it is to let everybody hear what "happened" and how "he" feels?

!!!!!!!!!!This video was banned!!! And censored off YouTube, this is an altered reup... pls.spread and save and you against shills they hate this Info
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

>be (political) actor
>mess up lines

Everything the media puts out is choreographed. Most things aren't a clear-cut falsehood, but the spin and the amount of scrutiny a story gets varies wildly. By focusing on one scandal and not another a narrative is built and every new stretch of the truth adds to that narrative. This is purposeful, read Jacques Ellul's "Propaganda". The whole point of this deception is to create an environment where an event can trigger the population to act. You don't even need most people to buy into it, just enough to give the impression that many do.

>it's ok

Its the new cycle.
They need to keep refreshing their shills cause staying to much time here is superefective to this nihilist types.

They start to feel our Ride.

they're (((average))) alright

This little fuck is starting to sound like Gene Rosen

Alexa is a qt

RUSSIANS AREN'T ALLOWED TO MAKE SENSE DON'T LISTEN TO THIS DEEP STATE CIANIGGER HE'S JUST TRYING TO PROTECT THE DNC!!!1!1!!!1 NOTICE HOW GOOD HIS ENGLISH IS! HIS IP IS FROM US EMBASSY IN MOSCOW! BELIEVE IN THE CRISIS ACTOR MEME!

he says it in the earpiece video
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ

That makes a lot of sense. No one can be here long without feeling the Ride. Thanks for replying, user.

In short: the kids were asked to play themselves, except with certain additions and exclusions, to make it more marketable and politically viable. Preying on teens on the verge of psychosis, who are by no means better than an average selfish 16 y.o. brat even without all their worst qualities and behaviors amplified, is easier than putting a bullet in a baby. The strategy is tempting them with fame, becoming the images of virtue, and a ghost of political power (they probably don't get that they only have a say in what they say until somebody says otherwise) - and mercilessly guilt-tripping them if they don't want to sunbathe in the spotlight. It's all so tiresome and banal; I'd take fifty conspiracies over what's actually happened and still is happening - at least less kids would be dead and the acting would be better.

summed it up perfectly user. screencapping it

Did anyone see the press conference with sheriff israeli and the fbi gent and he replied to a question about the shooting with - We want to learn- Thats what these things are for. ???

I am not claiming that is the reason the kid was stammering, what I am saying is both sides need to stop using these kids for their own aims. Tucker and other news agencies are using them for ratings and scoops, Soros and Commie Jews are using them for their own political agenda. Both sides need to stop.

Fuck off and die, shareblue

Pretend you watched the video, you fucking bogan.

starting to almost belive these comments could be russian bot trolls to spread outrageous info to confuse

With the state of our public education , I am starting to wonder if the voting age should be bumped up to 20 or 21. But then again, if they can be sent off to war, then they should be able to vote, and to drink legally.

Do you feel it?
youtube.com/watch?v=q4iDurCE3Yk

Except they look like scripted jackasses who are only out for their own benefit and are ignoring that existing laws flagged and reported this psycho yet various agencies did nothing. As such, it will be down right comedic watching them (((try))) to run w/ this one. It's becoming a pathetic and comedic template response at this point :
> Tear down the school to line the pockets of crooked politicians who have ins with various construction companies
> Get a bunch of glee looking faggots as spokes people
> Chant stupid slogans and hashtags
> muh guns
> muh humanity

They forgot that millennials are as transparent as glass, can't act for shit, and are unconvincing retards

well
well well looky here

washingtonpost.com/opinions/after-the-parkland-shooting-pro-russian-bots-are-pushing-false-flag-allegations-again/2018/02/16/46c3a674-1356-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html?utm_term=.75d3f4ba5836

What the fuck is going on here? Can somebody give me a quick rundown???

Double consonant last name makes me believes he's a Jude.

I feel like my bias is about to be confirmed
Well would you look at that?
Bias status: 100% confirmed
It's almost as if I already had the article ready before coming to the thread.

I'm tired of the LIES!

CIA is probably impressed at our restraint right now

""""They""""" want us to snap.

Bump motherfuckers

gun control will totally work, because then the criminally minded, bad actors and MK's won't be able to get guns; amirite tho?
>remember how like we used to have the war on drugs, and now like, like nobody can get drugs anymore? +BONUS; we defeated terrorism entirely after we won the war on terr-r-r-r

goddamit, please, may pol/ be wrong once.

that kid having lines doesn't mean it's fake.
don't post again until you've lurked for at least four happenings or two calendar years, whichever is greater.
i can't fucking wait until ISPs put certain sites behind a paywall.

It's a phoneposter, autocorrect spaced the words out.

sauce homegoy?

So is "Not my President" a Russian or Democrat theme?

love her videos, very insightful!

>FBI ignores pretty straightforward evidence this kid should be investigated
>kid is on depression subscription pill
>family shuns him, says they never knew nothin but once it happend they knew
>never took the guns from him cause he followed the rules
>followed the rules
Hey goyim its clearly about the the rules, we cant trust them, we need new rules.

Yup, a pretty average slice of people with a father in the fbi
Seems very average to me

his body language is very suspect

BUMP

ISRAEL HAS DEATH SQUADS ON AMERICAN SOIL

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

Radical leftists aren't for gun control, retard. You're thinking of liberals.

fucking what?

>ban guns
>get blown up
>get run over
This is why emotional 16 year olds don’t get to make important decisions. Some problems are more complex than their immature, selfish brains can handle. They immediately look at Congress as the first solution to their problems and it let’s me know how misguideded they are.

They are all criminals. Every one is guilty. Soon...

It's almost time for the government overthrow to ww3 scenario.

the plebbit is strong in this thread senpai.

The same FBI that didn't do shit when warned about this guy. Like "what's the worst that could happen? We get some poster children to argue restricting more rights!"

These kids were 100% given a script.
3:08 - in monotone voice. "we are going to a townhall. Watch live on CNN. Hosted by Jake Tapper"

lol how pathetic is cnn?

here is one where she says he is one to watch. not psycho but one to keep an eye on

youtu.be/iNcYjtfnAoY?t=7m31s

This is going to be their midterm push. Have they been on any light night talk shows yet? They will.

Mr. Galaxybrain, have you considered that the televised survivors:
a.) self-select - those who hunger for attention, can't fathom the tragedy and/or don't care for the dead actively seek the cameras. (of course ethnic composition is those most likely to have blunted emotions, be psychopathically manic or narcissistic)
b.) get selected - media obviously prefers jews and hispanics, white people being dangerous as it clashes with the rest of the Program, black people having a risk of fucking up the narrative (by either going over the top with Kill Wypipo or acting off-brand for personal reasons like pimpimg their instagrams).

And anyway, the amount of whites they're brandishing is uncharacteristically large.
Mate, I'm sorry, but I'm not actually saying there is no op going on. Shooting was real; but there is a concentrated political push and there is crime scene cover-up. First is opportunism and second is FBI & cops trying to cover for their colossal fuck-ups, but it's still a bit conspiratardy. And thanks, I knew the classes would pay off!
Average in the sense of intellectual and emotional capability. Again, of course if your dad is a fed you are probably more likely to agree to "help the cause". (obv the likelyhood that at least one kid in any given school has fed parents is approaching one)

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Cred Forums is what Cred Forums is.

The more I read this shit the more my head hurts
Quite pathetic. We can see straight through this. Makes me wonder what most of America sees, or if they'll even care enough

They are gen z I think. The kids are all born after 2000

>school is largely jewish
>district has low jewish population
>jewish latino shoots up school
>big portion (still confirming) of interviews are jews
>black chick recorded to be shot on one of the videos
>said black chick isn't listed on official casualty list

related

>how heavy is the presence of Mossad in Broward cty?
>why would child traffickers target Indiana?
>why is US LE training with Mossad?
>why does US LE training with Mossad matter; and why the uptick in shootings by LE just after they began training together in 1990?
>so, we've written off Detroit and Chicago entirely, but we want to focus the entire planet on a single event in Fla., while pushing to end the 2a?

Sure, rabbi.

Lanklet also forgets his lines again around 4 min

Cred Forums is always right even when they want to be wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNcYjtfnAoY
Check bombards channel.
thoose kids are being (((directed)))

washingtonpost.com/opinions/after-the-parkland-shooting-pro-russian-bots-are-pushing-false-flag-allegations-again/2018/02/16/46c3a674-1356-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html?utm_term=.a1e293945719

I don't know if this guy is "remembering lines" but i'm dead sure that he's lying 100%
>Keeps looking to the left
>Looking down and to the right
>Touching face
>Moving his head from side to side when he starts talking
>Eyes abnormally wide open in some moments
>Obvious anger when he starts realizing he's fucking up
A couple of those can mean he's just tired or nervous but not this many specially the eyes, this guy is lying of that i'm completely certain

What would happen if Cred Forums started "harassing" this David Hogg....

would MSM say the "alt-right is bullying the shooting victims"

Would they mention why....

this video!

Someone should sue CNN for emotional trauma, reckless endangerment, and conspiracy to defraud the American people by SCRIPTING this interview over a shooting and PRETENDING it's a real live interview

THIS IS ILLEGAL!

The news isn't movies, it's illegal to do this shit

Will the FCC come down on them................

ever heard of LIHOP?

isnt cruz jewish too tho?

It not illegal Obama repealed Smith-Mundt in 2013 so all propaganda is fine.

They've been doing this since the 90's

Send to Bombard's Body Language
youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg

He's obviously a weak minded kid. (((Guidance))) was needed, goy
Good shit Peru bro.Bombard is one of /ourgirls/. A true hero in this war. She will be remembered

Source?

Yes, this is just another case of
>Watcha doin' rabbi?

Little bigger?

So the Russian Bots are still active even after the actual Russians have been indicted...?
KOOKY

Are you a troll from the farm?

Get ready for more shareblue this whole school shooting thing has the smell of shady shit about it

Something is wrong, something is amiss.

THIS!!!
WHO THE FUCK IS THE BLACK CHICK???

Yeah, they have great pancakes.

/thread
you're right about everything.
it is all so tiresome.

hardly anyone is talking about the video anymore don't you thnink that's a little strange?

Well, it isn't uncommon for people conducting interviews to want to make sure that they get you speaking clearly, so for example, if you were giving a prerecorded interview to a news network and you stutter or mispeak or something like that, they might get you to say it again, doing another "take."

That aside, the kid also does seem like he's doing "takes" like an actor. The way he's stopping and starting after just a couple of words indicates that he's forgetting, not fumbling his speech. Also, "When I was going out, I was in shock," @ 31s is performance-y as all hell. He also shows some signs of lying, which are also found in weak acting performances. (Acting is lying. Go figure.)

Best case scenario, the news network took his account and turned it into a script for him to say on camera, I.e., they re-organized his own words for him and he's struggling to remember how they wanted him to say it. Worst case, he's just an actor working off of a totally made-up script and this is him practicing. The truth could be somewhere in-between.

idk. Hopefully some autismo will help

welcome, to this season of blood libel
>just what sort of god are these freaks worshiping?

friends,

the shooter was a racist

racial tensions played a huge role in this tragedy. we need to come together as a society and encourage interracial harmony. heal the wounds in our nation.

Alexa had fake eyelashes on. They are uncomfortable and tear your natural lashes out, so they're only worn on special occasions.

We are all children of God.

Da fuq!?

you faggots really are desperate to discredit anything that doesnt line up with your world view

There's literally footage of the shooting though you fucking idiots

Aussie thanks for pointing out how simple it all this. It really helped when you provided your video of a crazed Asian girl spitting ketchup onto a tray full of french fries. That video makes it abundantly clear how correct your argument is.

It would be bad optics in some ways, but it would get the message out that these people are Jews.

The shooting happened but it was done by Israel, retard. Cruz is a patsy

or in shear terror because of their sloppiness

>Wanting Cred Forums to be wrong for once

Oh nononono

>THIS IS ILLEGAL!
>The news isn't movies, it's illegal to do this shit
>ILLEGAL!

Heh, nothing personal kiddo...
(Thanks Obama, and jews)

well, no the other one; 'Let It Happen On Purpose', like other events in recent history

wrong thread my bad

Russian troll farm employees don't use the word jew/jews in any context, even positive or neutral. They also reply to one another in a A-B-B-B-C-A pattern, where A (poster 1) "starts the conversation", usually in reasonable and somewhat subdued tone, poster B replies multiple times elaborating on A's ideas - often with more fervor, using expletives and stronger wording - with one post, generally the first, containing attractive bait / controversial opinion. If nobody replies to B or replies are all in agreement, poster C attacks one of his better arguments/opinions (and not the bad/less defensible parts of the posts). C is as far you can push a strawman while still being believable, and the writing style makes independent posters ashamed to stand by his side. A swoops in and dismantles C's reply in a calm and structured manner, without directly endorsing B's more radical positions. (if anyone else starts arguing with B, B bites back, but A doesn't get involved unless the reply is bad or stupid)

dudes got a utube channel !!! great mannerism analysis content here youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ/videos?disable_polymer=1

Oh, and remember the NDAA was signed into law on December 29, 2012, and Sandy Hook was December 14, 2012.

that youtube video is edited to shit. wheres the original?

>said black chick isn't listed on official casualty list
Do they have pictures or something to know that exactly? If it's just a list of names then she might not have the typical yass queen slay sheboon name.

Sorry, user.
I admit, it does make you feel dead inside sometimes.

>Aussie thanks for pointing out how simple it all this. It really helped when you provided your video of a crazed Asian girl spitting ketchup onto a tray full of french fries.
you're welcome

>That video makes it abundantly clear how correct your argument is.
not an argument.

They got that MK Ultra'd look.

racist against who? he's a mud-blood

I'm trying to find it.

this is definitely not a Cred Forums tactic. this hate box is quite effective in forcing people to know "why" they believe "what" the believe

Erika Eleniak still makes my dick hard as fuck might have to go watch Under Siege

That doesn't mean anything

woooooooow
how do journalists miss all of this?

have you told this to the spics and niggers?

these main couple kids launched a $1 MILLION dollar go fund me. they've made $500,000 so far

He was part Mexican and his mother was a Jew.

Bump

heh yeah the government would never do something like this, its not like they wan't to disarm citizens. They certainly haven't released documents to the public detailing a plan to commit false flags on its citizens.

They're the brainlets, not you!

He was adopted, hes from Eastern Europe. How many times has this been brought up, holy fuck you people cant keep up.....

this Cameron kid claimed earlier on MSNBC he has signed up to join the army after high school

What part about jewish mother don't you understand? Birth mother.

Did they just finish working on No Man's Sky?

Uh no. He was born in Florida.

>all those joos

So he's Jewish and?Most of the Alt-right leaders are Jewish and open about it

>youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

He's correcting himself after stuttering several times because he's shocked after being a victim of a catastrophe caused by Drumpf and his retarded gun policy.

No, those are just rabbis caught in the act

wewlad

They're getting sloppy

>you

wewlad

You suck Mossad. That's not even shock. Hire better crisis actors Schlomo.

This is getting really fucking weird now and look at the crazy eyes, shouldn't be able to see the whites of someones eyes below the iris if they're just speaking normally.

THIS IS ILLEGAL

Obama made propaganda legal again

and here it is

a few years ago, this clip could get the network shut down

this is LITERAL PROPAGANDA

The crew and producers of this piece should be arrested

Cred Forums is never wrong

wtf is wrong with Florida ?

I didn't got any (You)s and i don't need them but i just want you all to see my post, i know my shit trust me

literally no whites in florida

several witnesses mention that teachers were targeted in the shooting, yet we're only shown non-Jewish victims and no teachers

HOGG WILD

Zoom in and enhance por favor

it just makes sense to give up our defenses before the civil war; amirite tho?

Who dis?

>Suffer from shock and Aftershock
>Start an anti gun organization and hold more tv appearances than Obama's entire presidency

>Our school got shot up a few days ago and a bunch of our classmates got killed
>But hey, GROUP SELFIE TIME :D
Fucking really?

This. Here we go again....

>David Hogg's dad was an FBI agent.
now now. let's not jump to any wild speculation that FBI agents work closely with Mossad in Broward county Fla., DWS nor Scott Israel

CIAnigger

I just love how everything Hitler said was true and in a few years' time everyone will know again

Looks like a bunch of hanging Chad's.

wtfff how is this on youtube. EXACTLY like the sandy hook crying guy

It's their journalism club.

Here have a you.

Why would they go through all the trouble of faking it requiring hundreds of crisis actors and an elaborate web of secrets? Just psyop a troubled kid and give him a gun and set him loose.

bald girl and kneeling jew wearing the same shirts they show up in public with

>we had had a lot of fire drills at the school
THIS IS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER PSYOP BEING PAWNED OFF AS A REAL EVENT, THEY CAN DO THIS BECAUSE ITS A KIKE NEST DOWN THERE AND THEY THINK THEY CAN COMPARTMENTALIZE IT BUT THEY CAN'T WATCH AS THIS FADES AWAY IN A COUPLE DAYS

that isn't kasky, that is hogg

Here I labeled it.

Same old, same old. Deep State uses pawns to advance it's agenda.

So tied up in the coup attempt most likely.

that's bs there are a ton of smaller communities especially gated communities that have a lot of red voting whites.

REMEMBER (((GENE ROSEN)))? THIS VID CAME OUT OF HIM REHEARSING HIS LINES FOR SANDY HOOK AS THE EVENT WAS HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyexz_IuHE

labeled them

My thoughts exactly. But they did it anyway because they're dumbasses

That face you make when you hate the cattle but you need them to get where your going

>(((Rosen)))
oy vey

>all those old kikes and that one kike in the back
bad vibes man

Or tell the kids there's going to be a drill so nobody tries to resist. Nobody calls the police when they hear shooting, everybody does what they're told to do. After done shooting nobody is around to see gunman. Slap police patch on vest, pretend to be first officer on scene.
Arrest local troubled kid who showed up on radar. Get him to confess. If he hollers he didn't do it, he'll end up suicides in his cell. Hospitalize his brother to show even his family is at stake.

It's more like finding the scenario. They knew this kid was like this. They knew they could set this event up without even having to show evidence.

All it takes is setting up small events to make the neurotic state become adherent to an external stimulus, one that is able to set up an idea for the target to understand beyond reason. As in, they literally spooked this kid.

And like the mouse finding the cheese he succeeded. There are many cases of the FBI tempting mentally unstable people with crimes to commit.

Bump

Scottish Jew?

Fagsky's first name is Cameron not Andrew

>Doubt the attack was orchestrated.
You're right it wasn't orchestrated, it was just purposefully ignored and allowed to happen

I bet Emma's feet smell like soured milk

none of the shootings are gov op or shadow ops and the proof is in how nothing changes about gun laws. As if this shadow group has been killing and pushing for a certain agenda for decades and just keep failing!? So perfect in their set up etc while also being totally incompetent about everything else?
Even after Sandy Hook the dems could not even hold the party line on federal back ground checks. So even when the ball was on the goal line, they failed to push it in. That alone should show to everyone there is no hidden agenda.
Mass shootings happen, the over all population of the USA don't really care being we like owning guns and that's about the end of it.

as for people not acting right as proof of anything. Every reacts to stress in different ways. People who don't get that have never had to deal with that level of stress before, you do stupid shit.
We will not have gun control in the USA until we reach a point with future generations where say 75%-80% of them just don't give a shit about owning guns anymore.

Well who knows. He probably wrote out what he was going to say to give a statement to the reporters... So he was trying to recall his lines, but they were the lines he wrote himself.

The reporters probably told him to do this to avoid having incoherent rambling on film.

Yellow is a CBS news interviewer

this shit is creepy as fuck. They are lying to us. If people were to realize what they are doing and plan to do, make us the enemy because they hate us and want us gone, then there will be big trouble.

bumped all the way to first page. good work. fuck shills, stay on topic

This is literally copypasta from earlier.

They're here.

So at this point with all these fake shootings, we have hundreds of people out there that are supposed to be dead, hiding out?

Where do they all go Cred Forums? Do they hang out in China somewhere or something

>all the way
lurk more

Does anyone have a link to that video with an interview of a cop or firefighter or something who says that they had been told of a drill where cops were going to shoot blanks? He says that when the shooting happened, they thought it was that drill they had been told about.

I know at least one of the kids told CNN that they had been told to expect a drill.

From his Twitter he says he has PTSD twitter.com/cameron_kasky/status/965740392338591744

>sandy hook wasn't a psy op

his very first interview with Fox was completely scripted. watch it. it was clear as day he was reading...

Thanks both of you, fixed

>is he a fed
>no just a concerned citizen

Probably brought back genetic memory of the holocaust.

Both those guys are those fag preppy kids that would hang out with the babes but never score because they were too gay. Those dudes that you absolutely couldn't stand because they're so gay. They're the dudes that talked shit about you and you either beat the shit out of them, or you told them you would make them swallow their teeth so they backed down directly but continued to spread rumors behind your back to hurt your chances with the ladies. These are the dudes that started talking to the girl that you liked and spread rumors about you after you had started talking to her. Fuck these faggots.

Thanks brah. Fixed.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO

Parents of students in Florida take issue with active shooter drills 3 years ago - youtube.com/watch?v=aRHcbJ9DHEg

>Jewett Middle School