How did we let this happen? California used to be cool...

How did we let this happen? California used to be cool. Now it's just a liberal spic refuge to ensure 55 electoral college votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eULCU
languagepolicy.net/archives/nm-con.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
youtu.be/I4cX1xqtxo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

Exactly.
And the Spanish stole it from the Indians, the Mexicans stole it from the Spanish. They never lived here.

If you lose land through war, how is it still your homeland? You lost that land and the only way for Mexico to gain it back is to win a war against the US and take it. Why the fuck is this so hard to understand?

Because borders never change. We all know this from looking at old maps.

We coming..

Its still that persons homeland, they just dont have any right to be there

They were born before 1848?

So half of United State is french ?

>mexican intellectuals

No it isn't their homeland... It's like saying the Northern tip of Africa is the homeland of white people because they have an ancestor that was there at one point in time.

Im talking in general. If you were born in Maine and canada annexed maine, maine would still be your homeland.

Not if you lost the war for it, unless you were allowed Canadian citizenship. Regardless, none of these protesters were born when that was Mexican clay. They can take their non-argument and shove it up their bean crusted assholes.

Hence the second part of my original statement. Its their homeland, but they have no right to it

That's how my family got citizenship. Cause we lived on the land when it was conquered and we decided to become US citizens and learn English. Also we thought Mexico City could fuck off cause they weren't representing our interests anyway and we hated Santa Anna

but mexico was founded from conquest? the people the conquistadors took over were savages that sacrificed humans, and conquered and enslaved its neighbours???
mexican? more like mexicant

take a good look everyone brown people really are this stupid

So these people, born in today's Mexican land, can call California their homeland because it used to be Mexican land before they were even born? Its not the same as someone being alive today and forced out of a state they were born in.

JFK TESLA TITANIC FEDERAL RESERVE 9/11

IV Archive of this thread:
archive.is/eULCU

9/11 Pol 2/19/2018
Questioning The Politics and Science of September 11th 2001

And no, anchor babies don't get a free pass regarding this

>it's my homeland
>therefore I don't have to follow the law

Stop being retarded.

You grew up in a house. You got older and you and your parents moved to a different house.

True or false, your original house is the house you grew up in.

there were barely any mongrels there. The US didn't annex anymore because they didnt want mongrels.

No, the people in the OP image are wrong. Im answer another anons post

California only had a population of 80,000 when conquered in 1848. The majoirty of which were native tribes.

could i get away with murdering illegals in CA? just a hypothetical

No.

We’ll take it back if you want?

The people who lived on the land stayed on the land in 1848, less than 2000 left to live in what is now call Mexico. Some bimbo from Guatemala or where ever has no claim to the land.

Language Rights and New Mexico Statehood

The Treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo, signed on February 2, 1848 and ratified three months later, gave U.S. citizenship to all Mexican nationals who remained in the ceded territory. Only a few – less than 2,000 – left. The treaty also guaranteed certain civil, political, and religious rights to the Spanish-speaking colonists and attempted to protect their culture and language.
languagepolicy.net/archives/nm-con.htm

Those people who stayed voted to become a state and become part of the United States.

Maybe you should've paid off your debt so we didn't have to take the land

As an undocumented immigrant, I can shed some light on this. This was our homeland. Thus we are allowed to come here. Sure the whites and mexican government agreed to a border. But the president of mexico at the time was #notmypresident. Also, why should my life be affected my previous people's actions? It's great that you have created so much opportunity for natives like us with affirmative action, BAMN to prevent deportation, and all. So welcoming. I even get to vote in local elections. I go to college here on scholarship too, but it's a private one.

Also there was no forced expelling of mexicans after the war (I am sure some beaner got thrown off somewhere). Those that lived on the land just wrote a different name on the tax check.

California is cooler than ever and will be cooler still when the US finally GTFO.

1986 immigration reform
Thanks Reagan

1) Whites became addicted to cheap Mexican labor.

2) Massive illegal immigration from 1965 to present day due to the ending of the Bracero guest worker program.

3) Immigration Reform Act (IRCA) of 1986 which gave citizen ship to millions of illegal aliens, most of which were in California.

4) IRCA also strengthened border security which made illegal aliens stay here permanently instead of returning home.

5) Democrats realized that they can stay in office forever if they sucked Mexican dick so they told Californian whites to fuck off and let Prop 187 die in court.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

“Remember, [Prop] 187 is the last gasp of white America in California." - Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party in 1995.

He was right.

doesn't matter, we don't care. This is reconquista

>1. white group doesn't care about blood and soil
>2. starts getting demographically replaced
>3. group replacing them believes in blood and soil
>4. "lel its immoral to bring race into politics. identity politics is cancer :DDDD
>5. new blood and soil group takes over, "we democracy, now" and becomes the majority and dictates the land on their terms
>6. they now have two lands, while anti blood and soil people have no land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori

I'm hispanic and my people are going to win, there's nothing you can do about it. We are going to be 40% of the country population by 2050, and over 80% in border states. Literally by 2075, or in 2-3 generations, more poeple will speak Spanish than English, and the transformation will be complete. It also helps that your women fuck us like horny dogs, and then mock you for stand up to us.

I'm not really bragging, as much as just telling you how reality is shaping. If you stay in America, especially the border states, now that this is our home now, and its us being nice to let you stay, and can remove you whenever we want. And if you try one fucking thing about it, we got every news organization, and 75% of white women who will drop everything to defend us, as we grow more powerful every day.

Go die.

> t. San Diego guy.

this is not applicable. That person lived in that house. This person and her ancestors never lived in the area the US took over in the mexican american war. If they did then they left volunteer;y at some point.

someone report this spic to the fbi or ice, even if he's only larping

Give it to them. Not before removing everything built by da white debbil including roads, sewers, utilities, hi-rises, etc.
Let them build it up to Mehican standards.
Sit back, wait for next earthquake
Crack beer
Laugh

Not until California reunification. We will save California from the United States and you will thank us.

fuck off. we wuz kangs ese. Did you now learn about the incas and mayans?

and what a lovely kingdom of sand you have, Cholo.

please do it

Tell them to fuck off back to spain

>proud mexican!
>illegally entered another country to escape the hells of mexico

I never really understood their logic with this

keep swallowing anime fapping virgin faggot.

R I G H T O F C O N Q U E S T
O
C

>Mexican independence in 1810
>California is ceded to the U.S. in 1848
literally only a part of Mexico for 38 years, a part of the US for 170.

Mexico neglected Alta California during the time it was in Mexican possession. They are still neglecting Baja California to this very day. Fuck Mexico! And I say that as someone born there. California can do better forging its own path, fuck everyone else.

it was also traditionally white. When the Mexican war happened, accounts say 10 whites for every hispanic. But it doesn't matter now. History is on our terms, and would literally require a genocide to stop us from reclaiming Aztlan for La Raza.

Hell you could say the same thing about Spain. Spain was muslim far longer than Christian, and the Christians there called it reconquista too.

Agree, don't complain when it happens to you.

Spain was in a constant state of war during it's Peaceful Islamic Rule. It was one long skirmish between christians and muslims with Jews being fucking jews. The meme that it was peaceful was a jewish lie to guilt the christian lands into treating them better. "Look the dirty muslims made it work why can't you sophisticated christians."
Bad example

And look what kind of California they would have: ragged banners in disarray, crooked, trash all over the place. Btw, you'd wish the cartel had gotten a hold of you before we ever let you have what is ours. You want it, bitch. Take it. But you can't, can you? You just sit there, smoking dope, getting stupider, making impotent noise. Go ahead, make another stupid, pointless post.

>la migra! la migra!
>scatter like rats

>Mexican
>logic

Pick one.

Come 5 March, buh bye, bitch. So much for your retarded fantasies.

We have gringo supporters as well like Cindy Sheehan. This is why we will win.

cali is liberal cesspool that needs to be drained

Kek
And when do you suppose that will happen Pedro?

Panco Villa crossed the border in the year of ought sixteen
The people of Columbus still hear him riding through their dreams
He killed seventeen civilians you could hear the women scream
Blackjack Pershing on a dancing horse was waiting in the wings
Tonight we ride, tonight we ride
We'll skin ole Pancho Villa, make chaps out of his hide
Shoot his horse, Siete Leguas, and his twenty-seven bride
We rode for three long years till Blackjack Pershing called it quits
When Jackie wasn't lookin' I stole his fine spade bit
It was tied upon his stallion, so I rode away on it
To the wild Chihuahuan desert, so dry you couldn't spit
Tonight we ride, you bastards dare
We'll kill the wild Apache for the bounty on his hair
Then we'll ride into Durango, climb up the whorehouse stairs
Tonight we ride, Tonight we ride
When I'm too damn old to sit a horse, I'll steal the warden's car
Break my ass out of this prison, leave my teeth there in a jar
You don't need no teeth for kissin' gals or smokin' cheap cigars
I'll sleep with one eye open, 'neath God's celestial stars
Tonight we rock, Tonight we roll
We'll rob the Juarez liquor store for the Reposado Gold
And if we drink ourselves to death, ain't that the cowboy way to go?
Tonight we fly, we're headin' west
Toward the mountains and the ocean where the eagle makes his nest
If our bones bleach on the desert, we'll consider we are blessed
Tonight we ride, Tonight we ride
Tonight we ride, tonight we ride.

And Old California is welcome to go away, New California stays with us.

This user is well informed...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program

See

>muh homeland

Before America moved in that territory was basically an uninhabited dustbowl

America built basically everything worthwhile...now you want it back because it has nice roads and walmart

Fuck outta here

silly beaner we could eradicate you in a flash, just have to wait until enough gringos are tired of your worthless asses. PS we will take Mexico too

I saw a commercial, in va, about the people for population control.
Alot of good people left in cali.
Its just the southern most part thats cucked by illegals.

HEY GRINGO! GUESS WHAT? BEVERLY HILLS USED TO BELONG TO US! And by that I mean when Mexico owned California Beverly Hills was just an unused series of hills, like any other in the vast empty landscape.

>BEVERLY HILLS USED TO BELONG TO US!

Is a punchline used by the hispanic comedian George Lopez, pic related. Certainly a crowd pleasing line.

Wonder if there's some way to set the natives against the Mexicans. After all, the natives truly were here first. The Mexicans made no headway north until the Spaniards came along.

Well i hope a beaner, with an ancestor, who fought in the texas revolution, kills this joke.
Also he steals jokes.
NEVER FORGET THE ALIMO

*ALAMO

But it took Gringos to turn it into a lavish luxury area?
Sad.

Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo motherfucker. We took Mexico City and we realized how shitty spics are

This felt like performance art but either way it was gayer than butt sex.

>the true history

Here it is don't make us remind you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

Nice try, shlomo

So does that mean half of Africa is my homeland too? and I should be given rights to mine the fuck out of the land.

Might want to tell Spain that, since your predecessors fucked that up with them.

BTW, burn in Hell you spic cunt.

TREATY OF GUADALUPE HIDALGO YOU FUCKS.

More like you grew up in a house, your parents sold the house and moved with you to a new house. Now you come back to that house and claim ownership because you used to live there and that you never consented to selling the house.

Problem is, you never had any say in whether the house can be sold. Now you're claiming stupid shit and try to break into the house, still mad at the current owner calling the cops on your ass.

Don't bother. Spics don't understand things like laws and treaties.

Deportation Force™
>Let's get it on

Donald Trump: We will have a 'deportation force'
youtu.be/I4cX1xqtxo8