Florida Couple Who Took In Shooter: 'We Didn't Know'

Do you believe them?

>James and Kimberly Snead, the couple who took in Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who has been accused in the Wednesday shootings at a Florida high school, said they have experienced a "roller coaster of emotions" and they did not foresee Cruz’s alleged actions.
>"Everything everybody seems to know, we didn’t know," James Snead said Monday on "Good Morning America."
>"It’s a roller coaster of emotions. It’s still tough. We’re still hurting. We’re still grieving," James Snead said.
>James Snead, a U.S. Army veteran, and Kimberly Snead, a nurse, took in Cruz in November after his adoptive mother died of pneumonia. Their son was a friend of Cruz’s.
>"We had rules, and he followed every rule to the T," James Snead said. One of the rules when Cruz moved in was that he had to get a gun safe for his weapons. "I thought I had the only key to the gun safe," James Snead added.
>The couple said that the only thing out of the ordinary was that Cruz did not go to school on that Wednesday, which was Valentine’s Day. "He said he did not go to school on Valentine’s Day," James Snead said.
>The husband said that he did not know about the shootings until a SWAT team contacted him.
>Snead said he found out "after the SWAT team called me, asking if I knew where my son Nikolas was. I said he’s not my son, but I don’t know where he’s at. Then at that point I got in touch with my son, who was fleeing the scene at that point," James Snead said.
>Kimberly Snead said in the interview that she saw the suspect at the police station after the arrest. "I went after him… everything I wanted to say, I tried to reserve myself," she said. The couple said that Cruz said he was "sorry."

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/19/Florida-Couple-Who-Took-In-Shooter-We-Didnt-Know

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/james-snead-48-military-intelligence-analyst-the-homeowner-were-nick-cruz-was-living-3-months/
ssristories.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suspicious....
The Sneads are MkUltra handlers. Investigate now!!!

wtf? I hate adoption now.

if Cruz's real dad is named chuck, i'm going to lose my shit

fpbp
they're admitted army intelligence operatives

Earlier rumors suggested they owned their own business too... It was farming and ranching ranching related and they almost exclusively sold seed for crops and feed and livestock

proof?

holy fuck...source?

"Sneads Pellets and Grains" was the name

It is fucking true! my gut instinct and leaf user is right!

investmentwatchblog.com/james-snead-48-military-intelligence-analyst-the-homeowner-were-nick-cruz-was-living-3-months/

>"I thought I had the only key to the gun safe," James Snead added.
>"He said he did not go to school on Valentine’s Day,"
what school was he enrolled at, i thought he was expelled?

>known to FBI, but not investigated
>voices in his head told him exactly how to get the weapons and who to kill
>vulnerable orphan, perfect target for control
>military intelligence handlers
>cameras removed from building where shooting occurred prior to the incident
>secret service visited earlier to warn them of an imminent shooting
>incident took place on same day as drills
>witnesses report multiple shooters
>authorities following Sandy Hook playbook to destroy evidence after the fact
really jogs the ole nog

>Students (3) confirmed that they were told there would be a drill

>Bitch on fox news got cut off by hannity when she mentioned the kid and many others were on SSRIs (including one of the colombine kids, who's dad was in millitary intelligence as well)...

Really refries my beans

If you are bored, check out ssristories.org/
News stories of people wigging out on antidepressants.

>Howard (((Finkelstein))), the Broward County public defender, whose office is representing Mr. Cruz, said the report was further evidence that Mr. Cruz needed serious help long before the shooting but did not get enough of it.

“This kid exhibited every single known red flag, from killing animals to having a cache of weapons

to disruptive behavior to saying he wanted to be a school shooter,” Mr. Finkelstein said. “If this isn’t a person who should have gotten someone’s attention, I don’t know who is. This was a multisystem failure.”

The state agency investigated whether Mr. Cruz intended to harm himself in September 2016, when he made the alarming social media posts after an argument with his mother. Mr. Cruz, who had depression, was upset over a breakup with a girlfriend, his mother, Lynda Cruz, told investigators. The report does not say who called in the complaint, which was given “immediate” priority.

Mr. Cruz’s school disciplinary records show he attended at least six schools, including Cross Creek School, a school for students with emotional problems; Dave Thomas Education Center, an alternative high school for at-risk youth; and an adult education center. He was first identified as developmentally delayed in 2002, when he was 4 years old.

In incidents that began in 2012, when Mr. Cruz was 13, he was disciplined for being disobedient and unruly. In 2013, the records suggest, he was counseled for making a false 911 call.

He was suspended several times in the 2016-17 school year, his last year at Stoneman Douglas, and was frequently reported for prolonged and unexplained absences. In September 2016, he was suspended for two days for fighting, only to return and get suspended again nine days after the fight, this time for hurling profane insults.

Oh shit, son...

>snead

yep...shit is getting real on this one.

Mr. Cruz had autism and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, the report said. He was regularly taking medication for the A.D.H.D. [most likely Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta or Dexedrine – SSRI Ed] It was unclear whether he was taking anything for the depression, according to the report.

Guy is 19 and mommy treats him like a child.

>A year before, it was discovered that Mr. Cruz had a Nazi symbol and a racial slur on his book bag. His mother said that when she confronted her son about it, Mr. Cruz purported to not know what the sign meant, and she said the family had never expressed negative sentiments toward people of other races. She made him clean it off his bag.

So another mentally deficient person pulls off a well planned and coordinated attack..kills 17 people after moving in with Mkhandlers

Sneed?
What did they mean by this?

Did we meme this into reality?

Israel also alluded to Cruz’s mental fitness during a news conference, while Broward County Mayor Beam Furr said the teen “had been dealing with mental health issues.”

“He had been undergoing some treatment. We can’t go into detail on that,”

Good Ol' Chuck's Fuck and Suck

>HELL I AM MISTER SNUR........SNEAD

His host family knew nothing of his social media activity, Lewis said.

“They’re not social media people. They’re parents. They’re just not that kind of folks. And he’s an adult, and they tried to help him. But did they check up on him and follow him every minute of every day? They didn’t, because they didn’t see any of the signs that would indicate that there was anything really amiss, that he was capable of something violent,” he said.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HOHOHOHOHOHHOHHHOHO

Aren't you feeling sleepy? Go to sleep.

>James and Kimberly Snead
Formerly Chuck.