So many shill threads lately

it seems all the threads are either about Planet of the Apes or "drumpf BTFO by tweet from teenager" so fuck it if you retards are gonna reply to every fucking bait and shill thread i'm gonna just start dropping red pills and try to have some good old Cred Forums discussions. Drop some redpills or discuss whatever i throw down.

i like this one. the problem is their take over is a slow boil, like a frog in a cooking pot on top of a stove. People on the right can't just react to small liberties being taken away because then you're the bad guy for overreacting. Sadly the best move is to wait for them to try one solid push against society then strike back against them however possible. Some of the shit molymeme said actually wasn't too ridiculous when i listend to him specifically "if you take the high road of your enemy you're an idiot, if you take the low road you're the bad guy, so stay on your enemies level" or something like that. As long as people on the right are prepared to strike when the left lowers the peg it will be a fast but bloody war because the left is psychologically and physically weak. They couldn't last an actual war longer than a weak if they could muster up an actual fighting force.

Bump Fuck these Shills

you gotta keep posting about Black Panther i imagine, terrone?

Bump

Bump

heres an important one to know