A woman has the highest IQ ever

>a woman has the highest IQ ever
HAHAHAHAHA, OMG, Cred ForumsTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

opishposh.com/10-people-with-the-highest-iq-ever-recorded/
youtube.com/watch?v=L9OysMeBSek
eoht.info/page/Guinness Book IQ
youtu.be/j-788Upky2Y
scienceabc.com/humans/who-are-some-of-the-people-with-the-highest-iq.html

> be woman
> get highest IQ
> can learn anything faster than anybody
> greatest achievement is marrying a heart surgeon

What did she invent, NOTHING!

Iq measurement past a certain point doesnt really make sense

>emotional intellect
wow its bunch of nothing

Face it. She has a higher IQ than you, which means she is more intelligent than you and thus superior. Deal with it, virgins.

wisdom>intelligence

>39% LABOUR

well to bad she didn't archive anything

>that smug face

>highest IQ ever
>magazine columnist

Who the fuck cares.

She is still superior to you. Most of you losers haven't achieved anything and brag about whites having higher IQs than blacks. But now that a woman is superior to you, you shy away from it. Interesting.

>Highest IQ
>magazine columnist

I'd bang her

They retired it for a reason, her dad was a friend of a Guinness rep. They claimed that she got this score in middle school on a test administered by a teacher whose name she didn’t remember

Wasn't that a childhood IQ score where you get a 200 if you're 8 and score like a 16 year old, instead of a proper adult IQ score where you get a score according to however many standard deviation you are away from the mean in the normal distribution?

> Savant

> Idiot Savant


Hmmmmmm

>Since 1986, she has written "Ask Marilyn", a Parade magazine Sunday column where she solves puzzles and answers questions on various subjects. The most famous of them was the Monty Hall problem, which she answered correctly in 1990.

wow, truly putting dem iqs to use I see

also I have no idea why is Monty Hall problem even mentioned, it took me like 5 minutes to solve it and I didn't need 200+ iq

There is a men's chess league and a women's chess league. Women started the women's chess league because they simply weren't even placing in grand-master tournaments.

>Alan S. Kaufman, a psychology professor and author of IQ tests, writes in IQ Testing 101 that "Miss Savant was given an old version of the Stanford-Binet (Terman & Merrill 1937), which did, indeed, use the antiquated formula of MA/CA × 100. But in the test manual's norms, the Binet does not permit IQs to rise above 170 at any age, child or adult. And the authors of the old Binet stated: 'Beyond fifteen the mental ages are entirely artificial and are to be thought of as simply numerical scores.' (Terman & Merrill 1937). ...the psychologist who came up with an IQ of 228 committed an extrapolation of a misconception, thereby violating almost every rule imaginable concerning the meaning of IQs."[12] Savant has commented on reports mentioning varying IQ scores she was said to have obtained.[13]
Try again sweetie

kek

How fucking stupid. One example doesn't disprove a general rule dickweed.

OP's a faggot.

...

William James Sidis

Yup, wikipedia confirms:
>She took the 1937 Stanford-Binet, Second Revision test at age ten. She claims her first test was in September 1956 and measured her mental age at 22 years and 10 months, yielding a 228 score. This figure was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records
So at 10 she scored like the average almost-23 year old. That's impressive, but no indication that her actual IQ as compared to exceptional adults was very high.

>highest recorded IQ
>doesn't do anything with it
LOL women

>Alan S. Kaufman, a psychology professor and author of IQ tests, writes in IQ Testing 101 that "Miss Savant was given an old version of the Stanford-Binet (Terman & Merrill 1937), which did, indeed, use the antiquated formula of MA/CA × 100. But in the test manual's norms, the Binet does not permit IQs to rise above 170 at any age, child or adult. And the authors of the old Binet stated: 'Beyond fifteen the mental ages are entirely artificial and are to be thought of as simply numerical scores.' (Terman & Merrill 1937). ...the psychologist who came up with an IQ of 228 committed an extrapolation of a misconception, thereby violating almost every rule imaginable concerning the meaning of IQs."[12] Savant has commented on reports mentioning varying IQ scores she was said to have obtained.[13]

>The second test reported by Guinness was Hoeflin's Mega Test, taken in the mid-1980s. The Mega Test yields IQ standard scores obtained by multiplying the subject's normalized z-score, or the rarity of the raw test score, by a constant standard deviation, and adding the product to 100, with Savant's raw score reported by Hoeflin to be 46 out of a possible 48, with a 5.4 z-score, and a standard deviation of 16, arriving at a 186 IQ. The Mega Test has been criticized by professional psychologists as improperly designed and scored, "nothing short of number pulverization".

Negro studies lel

so for you plebs, the tests she took were old and also scored incorrectly

Lol no, she doesn't

Yeah I scored 150 when I was 14 but now I'm in my thirties and I score 125. Me dumbing get.

Her IQ was measured when she was 12. That means it compared her to other 12 year olds. That means earlier development compared to your peers gives you a higher IQ score even though your "adult" IQ may be nothing special.
>Jew tricks again

I bet she still gargles BBC cum

You know it.

Some nobody doing fuck all with his life has 200 IQ.

wat
opishposh.com/10-people-with-the-highest-iq-ever-recorded/

What does the level of iq represent? I score 135 as a 21 year old.

>Guiness Book of World Records (very little credibility)
>Assuming anything they say is even remotely true.

>same person shilling after I called him out about his shitty black panther thread yesterday

Give up faggot

Fucking a chick on their period might be degenerate, but when you pull out and there's some blood on your cock it brings you back to fucking Rachel as a virgin

This. Essentially.

Iq doesn't mean much if the person does nothing with it.

>highest IQ
>according to an Irish brewery
>they aren't even actually recording it anymore
I can see OP isn't going to set any IQ records anywhere.

Yasss QUEEN, SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
POL BTFO HOLY SHITTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=L9OysMeBSek

>Certified Guinness World Record

>My IQ is 138.
Literally doesn't mean anything to me. There are far more important things in the world.

>Savant has highest IQ in the world
Has every single person on Earth been tested?
I bet there's some Japanese/Chinese/Korean people who would score higher.

>She's a playright, magazine writer, author, lecturer

Never heard of her. Good luck to her. Why would Cred Forumstards be on suicide watch?

It's not like Cred Forums thinks all women are retards, she's a cultured woman who has fostered the skills that she has, and probably had strong men in her life. If she truly is clever she probably isn't a liberal, and doesn't shag anything that walks, good for her!!

kek

Maybe she can teach the other 4,549,355,321 women to stop being so fucking stupid.

I'm completely OK with this.

this

christopher langan has the highest IQ in the usa.

do you know if she is fully shaven or has a landing strip? Asking for a friend.

>Falling for the IQ Jew.

Highest recorded IQ
>chooses to be a magazine columnist
>and a lecturer
>Savant
Idiot Savant

Well, what'dya know, there it is!!
>I bet there's some Japanese/Chinese/Korean people who would score higher.

>global black IQ statistics? I don't want to look at those you racist!

women truly are ouperforming men in every field

If you stay in school five years to do what you could have done in one, does that make you more educated?

IQ isn't the measure of intelligence
It was designed to give an equal outcome between men and women
What's surprising is that women score 5 points lower in a test rigged towards women

have high adult iq
had high child iq
still retarded

IQ is worthless without the proper environment.

wait, her name is "savant"?

Low IQ is better. I am proud of my very low IQ.

no she doesn't... she's a conwoman..

>highest iq
>journalist
Are you looking for something?

She has a very nice face though.

>say a woman has the highest IQ
>immediately stop taking new competitors so no one can dispute this

What did (((they))) mean by this?

>give award to a woman
>immediately retire the award so no man can ever prove they are better than her

WHAT DID SHE USE THAT IQ FOR?

>ever
No, you mean alive currently. The highest recorded was William James Sidis, ya fucking retard.

Enjoy being here forever fren :^)

>magazine columnist
Ridiculous, high IQ people are never into humanities.

if shes so smart,how come shes a woman?

>worlds highest IQ
>greatest accomplishment: having the highest IQ
Not the best poster-child for educating women imo

>"Miss Savant was given an old version of the Stanford-Binet (Terman & Merrill 1937), which did, indeed, use the antiquated formula of MA/CA × 100. But in the test manual's norms, the Binet does not permit IQs to rise above 170 at any age, child or adult. And the authors of the old Binet stated: 'Beyond fifteen the mental ages are entirely artificial and are to be thought of as simply numerical scores.' (Terman & Merrill 1937). ...the psychologist who came up with an IQ of 228 committed an extrapolation of a misconception, thereby violating almost every rule imaginable concerning the meaning of IQs."

wew surprising

The smartest person i've ever met chose to become a postman. Also, nobody cares if a woman is smarter the whole are argument is about suitability for different professions. The contention arises from the corruption of forms which have guided society for three millennia, the stripping away of the ties which once bound us together so as to spread chaos and make way for a multiracial slave society with no ties of historical affiliation.

This is the only fucking post that should be read on the subject, stop giving replies you dumb cunts.

Is she a Jew?

I was adopted.. I accessed records from the adoption agency which contained results of an Infant IQ test given to be

vos Savant is also a famous writer under her pseudonym still receiving substantial royalties, was a former Wall Street stock analyst who earned millions, and ultimately married a cardiothoracic surgeon famous for inventing the artificial heart. She lives in luxury among the richistani of Manhattan, and is celebrated as a glitterati amongst them.

What would you do with a functional IQ of 186?

if her IQ was that high she would be more successful.

>saged for fake IQ news faggotry

eoht.info/page/Guinness Book IQ
debunked, she has an IQ of 132

be a shut in in isolation due to being unable to tolerate the low grade morons every where around me?

Say it again. All caps this time.

>an Infant IQ test
The existence of Infant IQ tests are one of the most embarassing facets of psychometrics. No matter how many studies come out demonstrating that they aren't just useless in theory, but incapable of being standardized because infants are incapable of giving meaningful feedback, they never seem to go way. Infants are blank slates for adults to project nonsense onto, you might as well give an IQ test to someone in a coma.

...

...

>"highest recorded IQ"
>last name Savant
Come on Guinness you can be a little more subtle with your bullshit.

>women are more educated
>women are smarter
>women control household finances
>women have more friends and acquaintances
>men are holding women down

So? Women aren't valued by their brains, it means absolutely nothing.

I'll concede she may have a higher IQ, but I've never sucked a cock unlike her. In the end who is a better person?

...

>Alan S. Kaufman, a psychology professor and author of IQ tests, writes in IQ Testing 101 that "Miss Savant was given an old version of the Stanford-Binet (Terman & Merrill 1937), which did, indeed, use the antiquated formula of MA/CA × 100. But in the test manual's norms, the Binet does not permit IQs to rise above 170 at any age, child or adult. And the authors of the old Binet stated: 'Beyond fifteen the mental ages are entirely artificial and are to be thought of as simply numerical scores.' (Terman & Merrill 1937). ...the psychologist who came up with an IQ of 228 committed an extrapolation of a misconception, thereby violating almost every rule imaginable concerning the meaning of IQs."[12] Savant has commented on reports mentioning varying IQ scores she was said to have obtained.[13]

This man, Chris Langan, has the worlds highest IQ
>I’m skeptical
He’s proving God exist with his 200 IQ

youtu.be/j-788Upky2Y

And guess what? He could outsmart and kick everyone’s ass at Mensa

>In other words, according to American psychology professor Alan Kaufman, head of the Yale's University's Child Study Center, using the ceiling mental age of 15 of the test she took and the actual dates on record at the school she took the test, Savant's actual IQ based on this test would have been 132:

100 \frac{15}{11+4/12} = 132 \,

To correct this summary by Kaufman to note it was not a psychologist that came up with IQ of 228, but rather it was a combination of the figuring of Andrew Egendorf, Marilyn Savant, and Ronald Hoeflin.

That's cute

>renames herself SAVANT
WOW YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS QWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>highest IQ
>does nothing with it
there are 110 IQlets who have made a bigger impact on the world than her
this is the single greatest argument that women should be in the house

IT'S BECAUSE SHE DRINKS CUM

>This man, Chris Langan, has the worlds highest IQ

No he doesn't, he's an idiot.

>He’s proving God exist with his 200 IQ

Metaphysical concepts cannot be proven, period.

Anyone with an IQ above 110 should be able to work that one out.

Very nice

Feyman had IQ 120.
James Watson has IQ 115

It is possible that a maximally great being (God)exists in an infinite universe?
If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world
If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world else it wouldn’t be MAXIMALLY great.

Therefore God exist

Anyone with a 120 IQ can work that out

>highest IQ ever
>highest in a book which stopped recording it long ago
Brits.

>It is possible that a maximally great being (God)exists in an infinite universe?

Sure.

>If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world

Nope.

>If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world else it wouldn’t be MAXIMALLY great.

No, your conclusions are stupid.

Women are allowed to get more questions wrong you fucking retard.

She’s 72 years old. There’s no way she’s still the smartest person alive. Jack Nicklaus can’t beat a college golfer nowadays. People go downhill.

5 minutes? I figured it out instantly.

Recorded iq of 228 when William James Sidis had 250-300. Google search is faulty.

scienceabc.com/humans/who-are-some-of-the-people-with-the-highest-iq.html

>t. Never gonna get manhandled by a hippie blonde qt wrassler.

??? Boys can wrestle girls now? How do they not get in trouble for touching her breasts, pussy or ass while trying to pin her, she could just scream rape and he fucking loses more than the damn match.

In one of her columns she explained the Monty Hall problem correctly.
Apart from that - not much archievement.

>I bet there's some
STOP already with this asian IQ bullshit, its even worse than the jew bullshit

So to get this straight,
>test when she was 10 where scores aren't even equivalent to adult scores
>they had to remember what score she got since it happened long ago
>the psychologist messed up and gave a score that was mathematically impossible in the first place

Would still bang though

>y-yes aliens could exist in this universe
>n-No! I-it’s impossible f-for Aliens to posses more abilities than we as humans possess
>it’s a-also impossible for another species of aliens to exist who’s capabilities surpass the previous aliens
>N-N-NO! An alien that possess every capability that we as humans have described as God can’t exist1!1!!111

Lel stay mad brainlet

thats a lot of strawman you got there...

When did I ever say any of those things?

Are you just mad that I shot down your little argument?

Go get a real job, preacher, stop bilking boomers out of their retirement money.

>implying you ever dismantled my argument to begin with

My second post just cemented my argument as being more factual than your “nope”, “sure” post

Why don’t you take those two IQ points, rub them together and see if you can start a fire?

As usual, Kek's guiding hand is true.

Iz dey a Mistah Gump, Mizz Gump?

>>implying you ever dismantled my argument to begin with

You have to prove your argument even holds water before a takedown is neccesary.

I proved your second postulate as fallacious by simply asserting that it wasn't true.

I can form a better argument though, if you would like.

You stated that "If god can exist then he does in at least one universe therefore he does in ALL universes"

But you never proved that god actually CAN exist.... you just assumed it.

if I recall the details it tested things like responses to stimuli, reactions to being placed on the back, front etc... checking more physiologic responses than intellectual but it may at least weed out developmental problems.

>Has highest IQ in the world.
>Columnist.

What a waste.