King Nigger Hate Thread

King Nigger Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/12/Obama-Portrait-Artist-Kehinde-Wiley-Once-Painted-Black-Women-Decapitating-White-Women
unz.com/isteve/obamas-portraitist-outsources-the-painting-part-to-china/
hellogiggles.com/reviews-coverage/kehinde-wiley-artist/
jweekly.com/2013/02/08/sons-of-israel-kehinde-wiley-paintings-celebrate-the-men-of-the-holy-land/
thejewishmuseum.org/collection/artist/kehinde-wiley-american-b-1977
themodern.org/exhibition/Upcoming/Kehinde-Wiley-A-New-Republic/1873
artandtheology.org/tag/kehinde-wiley/
nymag.com/arts/art/rules/kehinde-wiley-2012-4/
freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098332/They-Kant-PC-students-demand-white-philosophers-including-Plato-Descartes-dropped-university-syllabus.html
newobserveronline.com/2016/12/uk-awards-barred-to-white-movies.html
archive.is/IDd2k
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/07/14/top-uk-university-replaces-busts-portraits-bearded-white-scholars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

starting to wonder if these people actually want to trigger a racewar

seems legit

Fuck off nigger

Totally correct. I'm a nigger.

Obama isn't black.

Obama is a JEW from Indonesia.

I fucking wish they would. They won't though because they know they'd lose. Everyone hates them

What point are you trying to make? No one would deny that such paintings exist.

They're the same race tho

LA CREATURA

Obama isn't black.

you're the reason I left England. Too many pussies blaming other races for their problems.

>Obama isn't black.
When did I call that nigger black? That nigger is half black.

no point. I just love Judith and Holofernes.
Plus I do think all the outrage over the paintings is bullshit. I like them and like their provocative message.

Lets just ignore the absolute state that all the majority brown cities are in then? Stupid cunt

Same race but waring factions.

he's a mulatto nigger

>8th best president in history
>Trump ranked worst, rightly so

cry more faggots

Are you trying to suggest that the artist who created the Obama portrait has no animosity towards whites even though his paintings show the beheading of whites by blacks because some paintings in the past have been made which show beheadings? I'm just trying to understand what you're getting at.

What cracks me up is if this were Trump and the artist had drawn white women decapitating black women you'd all be saying "but how is that racist???" and "based" at roughly a 75/25 ratio. Meanwhile Ted Nugent is at the White House. Long story short you are all full of shit.

I lived near a white council estate where Ricky Hatton came from. Nearly every fucking house was full of dossers and welfare queens.

When you see white men throwing acid in girls faces. When you see white kids drinking cider at 12 and leaving smashed bottles in playgrounds. White kids putting razor blades on climbing frames. Please, please please, just shut your fucking mouth. You are blind if you can't see that the decline of the UK is not just immigrants.

So you're equating warring factions among people of the SAME race with a colored person holding a white persons severed head, and thats not racist to you?
And what if it was a white person holding the black womans head? How much outrage would there be?

>Why did you call that sewage? There's water mixed in with that liquid shit!
You drink it then. It's sewage.

You cucks really are giving Putin a lot of credit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
>youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

I am saying that there may be animosity but he's not saying lets kill white people. He's made something provocative and guess what? we're talking about it. Do you not think that black America, even though it accepts it has some substantial problems in its own community, has at least some genuine grievances towards whites?

your retarded media didnt cover this if trump did it he would be crucified by the media so stfu

Well it's art so I am very slow to call anything racist. I see it as a start of a discussion. Read my other reply.

>ranked worse
By who? The same people that have attacked him 24/7 for 2 years? Yeah, ill believe anything they say

>Do you not think that black America, even though it accepts it has some substantial problems in its own community, has at least some genuine grievances towards whites?
No.

So some autist here could create a mural of whites exterminating Black's and it's protected "bc it's just art"?
Are you mentally retarded?

chances are that Trump would actually choose a white nationalist to do his painting and the painting would be racist.

The artist in question isn't a black nationalist. He's just provocative. I realise you'll think that proves your point but hey, life is full of hypocrisy. I believe that if a racist paints a picture, its' probably going to be racists.

>your retarded media didnt cover this
I think you're giving me too much credit. I don't own the retarded media and I don't dictate what they cover. My original point still stands.

So 2 racist paintings, 1 is racist and 1 isnt. And it is just a coincidence that the "non-racist" is not white...
Where have i heard this before?

why the hell not?
Do you really buy that "they should be grateful" shit.
Grateful for even after years of supposed freedom they are still treated like animals. Still paid less, made to feel less worthy.

Wait, you're a real racist aintcha? You believe they are sub human? Okay then.

Obviously you don't understand the meaning behind this

>When you see white men throwing acid in girls faces
lol no

>White kids putting razor blades on climbing frames
lol no

And the rest is statistically insignificant, the minority, while brown savage behaviour is the majority of brown people. You're retarded. Enjoy NZ being chinked to hell and back soon you fucking inbred

Just a nigger shill, wont even respond bc he has no rebuttal.
SAGE this faggotry

They're not treated like animals. They're the beneficiaries of affirmative action and generous welfare handouts. They're not "paid less". Overall there's a wage and wealth gap between whites and blacks because whites and blacks tend to make different life choices. The same wage and wealth gap exists between Asians and whites, in which Asians earn more. Asians also earn higher levels of education than whites and they're arrested and incarcerated less often than whites. That doesn't mean whites are being discriminated against.

>made to feel less worthy.
By who? Certainly not the media, or academia, or the political class who every year celebrates the ridiculous tradition of "black history month" or which holds figures like MLK as basically being a saint.

And name calling isn't an argument.

Belief hasn't got anything to do with it, it's called statistics you inbred

That would be different. I see you didn't study art.
The very fact that you're offended is hilarious.
A white person's depiction would be seen as glorification because it actually is the norms that black people get killed.

The painting in question is so incongruous that it's obviously a provocative gesture.

You're racism can't see it because you believe that both should be treated the same.

Meaning is derived by the viewer.

great argument. if you call sidestepping everything with a laugh, call upon stats (which were not offered) and resorting to name calling.

Very clever.Enjoy your binge drinking.

That wasn't name calling.

Do you ever visit Cred Forums. If you do you'll get an insight in to the kinds of ideology and racism POCs have to face.

Black people have not helped themselves but when banks are less inclined to lend you money and employees less likely to employ you (because of prejudices) then you'll start to feel less worthy.

And these prejudices may actually stem from black violence but then how do the 'good' ones get out?

I am inbred. German mother, British father.
Stats show that black violence is real. It doesn't show how people are treated.

>That wasn't name calling.
Yes it was. "Racist" is name calling. It's a shaming tactic used to silence views which deviate from the mainstream. The word "heretic" was used in a similar fashion in the past.
>Do you ever visit Cred Forums. If you do you'll get an insight in to the kinds of ideology and racism POCs have to face.
You're mistaken in thinking the discourse on Cred Forums somehow manifests itself in reality and becomes a burden for blacks to face in their day to day lives.
>Black people have not helped themselves but when banks are less inclined to lend you money and employees less likely to employ you (because of prejudices) then you'll start to feel less worthy.
What nonsense. Banks are only interested in increasing their bottom line. Money is color blind. Blacks are less likely to receive loans from banks BECAUSE BLACKS ARE MORE LIKELY TO DEFAULT ON LOANS!
>And these prejudices may actually stem from black violence but then how do the 'good' ones get out?
Any black person with a sufficiently high IQ can succeed in education due to a number of scholarship grants which are made for blacks.

Reminder that the man Obama commissioned to make this portrait is also a freemason who outsourced all his work to China.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/12/Obama-Portrait-Artist-Kehinde-Wiley-Once-Painted-Black-Women-Decapitating-White-Women

unz.com/isteve/obamas-portraitist-outsources-the-painting-part-to-china/
>Obama's Official Portrait Painter Outsources the Painting Part to China

hellogiggles.com/reviews-coverage/kehinde-wiley-artist/
>When New York artist Kehinde Wiley, 38, looked at famous paintings of the past, he noticed something very unsettling. It was all so…very…VERY…white.

jweekly.com/2013/02/08/sons-of-israel-kehinde-wiley-paintings-celebrate-the-men-of-the-holy-land/
>Sons of Israel: Kehinde Wiley paintings celebrate the men of the Holy Land

thejewishmuseum.org/collection/artist/kehinde-wiley-american-b-1977

themodern.org/exhibition/Upcoming/Kehinde-Wiley-A-New-Republic/1873

artandtheology.org/tag/kehinde-wiley/
nymag.com/arts/art/rules/kehinde-wiley-2012-4/
>"But one already stands out: a tall, elegant black woman in a long blue dress—the canvas is enormous, eight feet by ten feet—calmly staring down the viewer. In one hand, she holds a knife. In the other, a cleanly severed brunette female head. “It’s sort of a play on the ‘kill whitey’ thing,” Wiley says."

His entire career revolves around replacing whites in classical European art with hood rats under the guise of "satire" and "caricature". This is who King Nigger chose as "his man".

freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/

>promoted the TPP
>expanded the Patriot Act
>droned civilians in the Middle-East by the hundreds
>armed terrorists
>approved the destruction of Libya, Syria, Yemen...
>2009 bailout to massively enrich Jewish bankster criminals who crashed the economy
>started the HUD program forcing "diversity" (AKA crime) unto white middle-class and lower-class white neighboods
>also signed NDAA and Prism
>expanded NSA surveillance
>trillions of dollars blown on a stimulus package
>"income inequality" only grew under him
>caused a record amount of immigration and amnesty
>increased tax on the middle-class while the rich usually just avoided them through loopholes

This is the man liberals & (((media))) consider the best President in recent memory because he's black (even though black poverty increased under him and black home ownership decreased)

You are fucking delusional. Trump is a cuck who's not even a white supremacist, not even a white nationalist, not even a civic nationalist, just a greedy businessman pretending to be a civic nationalist.

He doesn't give a shit about race, just votes and popularity.

This nigger isn't "being provocative", he's just a Jewish puppet openly promoting white genocide & the destruction + revisionism of white history, as the entire establishment is. It's not satire, that's just the justification used to promote the agenda unopposed.

Your perception of reality is like an inversion of truth.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098332/They-Kant-PC-students-demand-white-philosophers-including-Plato-Descartes-dropped-university-syllabus.html
>Students at a University of London college are demanding that such seminal figures as Plato, Descartes, Immanuel Kant and Bertrand Russell should be largely dropped from the curriculum simply because they are white.

newobserveronline.com/2016/12/uk-awards-barred-to-white-movies.html
>British Academy Film Awards (Bafta)—the U.K.’s equivalent of the Oscars—will in future be denied to any British movie that only has heterosexual white actors.

archive.is/IDd2k
>One of Britain’s oldest and most prestigious universities has bowed to pressure from the ‘Why is my curriculum white?’ campaign, which protests the alleged “Eurocentrism” of history teaching.

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/07/14/top-uk-university-replaces-busts-portraits-bearded-white-scholars/
>Top UK university to replace portraits of bearded white scholars with ethnic minorities and women