DUDE WEED: Smoke One More Edition

Hahaha prohibitionists BTFO!
Leave your arguments against legalizing cannabis NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it makes fags mad they cant have it

Because most Cannabis smokers are Negroes, Hispanics, jazz musicians and entertainers. Their satanic music is driven by marijuana, and marijuana smoking by white women makes them want to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and others. It is a drug that causes insanity, criminality and death -the most violence causing drug in the history of a mankind.

It's ideal for creating a concerned, violent voting base.

this is why people laugh at us

You need to stop being a loser stoner faggot and get serious.
This is a freedom issue. It's beyond your petty irritation at degeneracy.

This is indeed what we've been taught. Fingolians are fantastic with anti-patterns.

less niggers will go to jail. that's a bad thing.

I'm high as fuck right now but no need to be annoying as fuck with this sort of shit. If you smoke, smoke, I'm sure your friends that you smoke with know so talk about it with them or whatever, they might want to hear it. Otherwise just blaze up, keep it to yourself, and stay out of trouble. Gay ass shit like this is part of the reason people want it to be illegal. That and shitty arguments like "it's from the earth dude" or "it has literally 0 negative effects man!" and "alcohol is legal bro!". If you say any of those kill yourself or at least come to realize why there are better arguments to make. Anyway, fuck off, this thread is shit you poser ass wannabe faggot.

not an argument.

my dude
read Meditations while stoned. Stop it with this fag talk.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

you're okay user

it's your fault weed is illegal

Shoot an intruder nigger who broke in to house. Get blood test. Dude, weed!
Go to jail get intruded daily.

I smoke every day in Trump's America just 2 get through the day senpai. I've already packed the bowl, time 2 lite up. The only people that cry about this is the poor people they can't afford it it's not my fault you work a minimum wage job you should have been rich

Porra rarara!

rate my patch Cred Forums

cartel/10

Sorry I advocate Salvia, weed is for pussies. Salvia will give you a nightmarish experience. Say no to weed, the pussy drug.

too much nutrients

I was a daily smoker of about 13 years, I just quit 9 days ago and although I'm still going through some withdrawal symptoms, my brain fog is starting to lift. At first I was completely into weed culture , all about it. Later it was just a crutch to relax and feel good. The last few years it was only about getting me back to baseline. My wife doesn't smoke which helped so much, she's an amazing woman. I have a 2 year old son and the habit was becoming clearly degenerate to me. I'm so happy I quit and I'll never go back, it seems relatively harmless but it's an insidious drug. It won't kill you like some of the other things you can be doing, but it will seriously hold you back from ever reaching your highest potential. If I can do it, so can you. Best of luck anons.

Greg?

no, and I never used greg as a fake name either

Q predicted this

>tfw my weed dealer is unironically a mossad guy using a fake name

Smells like 1950 in here.

Oh so it is you?

If only, then Brazil would at least be somewhat white.

idk, I've used a lot of names. Greg wasn't one of them tho.

kek based bong

Roastie detected

Tits or GTFO

Weed is for fucking losers lmao

here, have my bottom

thats a tiny dick

Seconded. I do it because I enjoy it, and the greater culture surrounding it is fucking toxic.

Daily user, 5 years. I’m not sure if I’m free or trapped. Good luck, user.

Weed creates a passive, apathetic population
So woke!

those tomatoes look nice and healthy

he's a grower not a shower, 9" hard

Yall were never white.

Against use, pro legalization it will less controversial

anyone farming here?

I think that it should be legalized and taxed and made mainstream. This way, the 'attraction of the taboo' will disappear and fewer people will smoke it while our government makes money off of the ones who remain entrenched in this ridiculous lifestyle. You are stupid and become stupider with every toke you take.

ive one small outdoor patch and 2 indoor cfl-lighted plants

If I had 10 million dollars I’d smoke everyday all day