Midwest Alliance General: Small Town Edition

Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

Mainland States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Territory States Included: WV, KY, TN, AR, OK, CO, WY, MT, MY, DE, NJ, NY(excluding NYC)

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @Real_Midwestern

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists/cuckservatives, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Bump

It’s never going to happen. Just give up.

how do i know the discord doesn't have agents writing down account names and putting us on lists eh

Based Lincoln Rockwell

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YALL FAGGOTS ARE SERIOUS

>Bump

Why would you put your real name on the account name?
Yes

Because the mid west will go the way of the coasts. Pluse I think most obese people live in fly over country. Say what you want, but at least nu males are not blobs of flesh and McDonald sause.

Just stop. It’s cringe.

But I'm not white.

El goblo or negro?

Then fuck off then.

Landlocked

>wants to be a nation state in the supposed Balkanized USA
>landlocked
>wide open fields

gook

Blacklocked

>foreign supporters welcome
>civic nationalists not welcome

>German
>Dutch
>Scandinavian

Nty

Bin là monsieur Canada, il faut te rappeler qu'un jour le Québec va séparer du Canada
Qui va payer tes taxes hein?
Chinois de ciboire

>Leaf

>leaf

>Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
Because the federal government will resettle refugees there, like they are already. Also, your """conservative""" farm owners are going to need their unskilled illegal labor.

West Virginia has enough problems without you larpers butting in. Fuck off.

>West Virginia
They aren't exactly included, friend

Yeah. Not like were gona automate the agricultural industry. God what would we do without those spics.

You have my support
Fuck off nigger. As a WV fag I stand with them.

>Not like were gona automate the agricultural industry
When? In 30 years? Still does not deal with the fact that government can fuck over the """ethnostate""" whenever they want.

Not a nigger. Fuck off nazi scum, my grandparents didn't fight in WW2 to have faggots like you make everything worse. no better than a damn junkie. Get stabbed in the mouth.

Where gona pick our own food whatever you like it or not.

Get a stroke and die boomer cunt.

no one invited you pal

wat? You guys can pick the food in your garden if you want. Just pointing out any kind of "ethnostate" has no security whatsoever.

I'm 22. Get fucked storm weenie.

SE Wisconsin reporting in, life is very comfy here so long as you stay out of Milwaukee county.

this guy is right
The government can just place refugees in your little ethnostate whenever they want
see: Minnesota and Michigan

Not that I agree with it, I think those areas should be kept white because that's what they are. Refugees should be placed in cities with immigrant histories like New York or New Jersey, where they won't be a sticking out like a sore thumb. They would probably have a healthier view of themselves and of America if they were placed in a multiracial liberal place as opposed to a small midwestern town where the natives don't even treat them well.
The discord invite is also expired.

Liar. Just like a boomer.

change bottom part to borward :DD

I've always wanted to move to Middle America. Seems like a comfy place to raise a family.

Come home white man. All white people are welcome here.

feelin comfy that PA made the cut
but I'll most likely be gassed
>southeastern PA fag

Lifelong Ohiofag here, this place is a cultural vacuum filled with dying cities and white trash. Burn it all down.

its a shithole, but depending on where your from its a arable shithole so that might be an improvement.

I'd come, but I just don't think I could live that far from the ocean.

Price for a can of dip?

Holy shit that picture is fucking beautiful
If whites could have one city with architecture unperverted by (((them))), one city where they could live and be the vast majority in a place with more than 500,000 people, I'd move there in a heartbeat

>traverse city
>good place to live
its filled with tweakers and homeless, along with just about every other non metropolitan rust belt city that isnt hugging the east coast.

The Midwest is a cultural vacuum, listen to this guy. It's sad, but it's true. Lots of druggies and white trash, few jobs, semi suburban hell, little or no connection to the proud germanic roots this guy claims.

Good friend, we happily accept your support

I don't know shit about that city I was judging by the picture

>the east coast is based!
Fuck off kike

The east coast has jobs

South Slav/Eastern Slav north Illinois reporting in
>most Wisconsinites are annoying and lazy regardless of being Germanic
>love snowboarding at cascade hill though

the discord invite is expired you hoosier

>Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
Because it will get Section 8'd by HUD, the federal department created specifically to keep areas from getting "too white".

Cannot be a target for attack. You must be faceless and nameless like the eternal kike.

Sorry about that.

I didnt expect that you did, i just figured Id let you know what the reality is.

I didnt say the east coast is based, but it certainly has better job prospects and networking opportunities.
my roots and family are all in the midwest but its not the 60s anymore and theres no future for me here.
Take it from the people who actually live here, the midwest is dead.

NEW DISCORD LINK

Where?

See:

Thank you. Long live the Midwestern Reich.