>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4
>SoS T-Rex presser w/RoachFM Cavusoglu 2/16/18
youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/
independent.co.uk/environment/environment-fish-changing-sex-gender-chemicals-pollution-rivers-water-charles-tyler-fisheries-a7821086.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Reilly
buffalo.edu/news/releases/2017/08/042.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/
youtube.com/watch?v=7U2zU645LcY&t=9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reposting
Richfag here, are the records sealed permanently or is it like with other archives that they just want you to drop 10 grand to see them?

AWOOGA BOOGA, WHERE THE MOVEMENT AT

what race is this dude?

Jew.

>early bake
>no tucker for another 40 mins

what did OP mean by this?

Anne frank

just range ban brazil

That sounds like some Hey Rabbi shit right there

56% of shit.

Sandgroid.

awoo

el abominacion

You see a solid mass of a noodle fro like that, they're usually Jewish.

and gets Joed

>Dedidated wam?

That we've got 300 posts to do in under an hour, shitpost harder chinkers

Nah, but I'll pay for the records if thats how it works. Some archives make you pay huuuge rates to have something pulled to discourage people from looking at them

La criatura el diablo Americon

dude looks like spikevegeta kek

IT'S TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

Seem pretty fucking happy for people who survived a horrible attack.

Jew, big nose sucking up free air and big jew fro.

This shit is really pissing me off. Trump should completely ignore the next mass shooting. It gives the gun controllers talking points when he draws attention to shit.

And to think I believed they had already invented every retarded term you could conceive of. "Mass Shooting Weapon" is their worst one yet.

I wonder if this jackass knows the worst school shooting for several decades was committed using two simple handguns with 10 round AWB-compliant magazines.

>12 gauge for personal protection
how would you cc that?

>It's racist for Asians and white parents to be better parents
wew, lad

So how bad do you think this new wave of newfags will be?

Gay. Sorry guys, I wouldve helped.

White

lel that was my post. i'm kinda naive with birth control man. is the piss estrogen?

Hmmm......

Yeah, it was turning fish in the Potomac into hermaphrodites like ten years ago. Coincidentally, now gays, soyboys, and trannies are running rampant

Didn't Cho use two handguns?

Now why wouldn't they listen to good sense like this?

I have a well, am I safe?

If only he deported niggers.

Why the hell is Trump going to a "listening" session to hear scripted shouting from the kids at this school? Doesn't he recognize a Jewish trap when he sees one?

Indeed. What about mixed kids though??? Only like 5% of infants and 4% of school students are mixed race

Due to the current laws, access to adoption records in New York State is limited. New York is a closed records state which means that governmental agencies, courts, or adoption agencies WILL NOT release copies of original birth certificates. The remaining adoption records held by the state and any agency involved are also sealed and none of the parties involved; the adoptive parents, birth parents or the person adopted, are allowed to access the adoption records.

guy is irish as fuck y'all's jewdar needs work
>the nose is flat and large
>low brow
>red-y brown hair

I spent a long time in Ireland so I don't blame you droogs for getting this wrong but still to me it's obvious

I have already noticed a plethora who are clearly unfamiliar with Cred Forums or /ptg/.

>HE'S SUCH A MEANIE
The absolute state of the left

>forget lincoln was a tyrant, suspended habeus corpus, and jailed reporters
But fuck drumpf amirite?

Yes.

Nothing really saps any emotional charge a protest sign could have even theoretically had like a hashtag

People who heard about the Homeland scene and come out of curiosity to see if user ransomwares everything? Then they don't understand the phrase lurk more. It's gonna be annoying for a couple weeks until they get tired of hearing about (((them))) and niggers. Plus a lot of complaints about anime on a politics board

see that sucks.

Like the most of the newfags they might come here for a bit then get scared off by le ebil nazis then they fuck off and shit up one of the lesser boards.
There's a low chance they'll stay here for very long, if they do they'll end up becoming one of us eventually.

Joe is getting unhinged. How long until he brains the next intern or Mika with a Lincoln bust?

Post newsfu to identify frens

Some baldlet name dropped Seth rich & pizza-gate on Martha last segment

>tfw brainlet who can't make webms
>tfw I'm becoming a kennedyfag
foxnews.com/world/2018/02/19/north-koreas-failed-olympians-hope-to-avoid-dangerous-consequences.html

what the fuck is wrong with the food boxes?

oh no, Trump is gonna take her gibs

La Creatura.

Lincoln wanted to deport the nigs, but don't tell them, let them live in their illusion. Also I'm guessing among top 5 are LBJ, FDR and Obama.

>irish
like i said, la abominacion

fully auto high capacity assault rifle weapon handguns with scopes and bumpstocks

>Yet another who has never seen Reese in the original Terminator cc a shotgun through LA for hours

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/

independent.co.uk/environment/environment-fish-changing-sex-gender-chemicals-pollution-rivers-water-charles-tyler-fisheries-a7821086.html

They laughed at AJ when he said it was turning the frogs gay, but AJ was right once again

@161146522
@161146927
That's some desperation for (you)s bait
What a fucking jewish nigger.

Niggers literally sell off their foodstamp cards for drug money. Glad Trump is finally acknowledging this.

Murderface shaved his mustache!

I miss Kinsey

>I own guns, goys, I'm just pro-common sense
>Nobody NEEDS a rifle, you should just use shotguns and pistols
>Of course you might shoot yourself or a family member by accident so you shouldn't have those either hehe

The noseometer is off the charts

Oh and we're going to see more of the shariablue "bimbo" complainers, he's one right now but just wait until there's dozens of newfags bitching about sloot and foxfu posting

I agree, but I think we should really be talking about banning assault vans

they are taking a way free money gibs to the poor
see they can sell the cards, then those people can buy basically whatever they want
if they give them food, there really is only 1 thing you can do with food

Her?

>Nate being torn aport alive

Name the biggest positive thing Trump has done in the last month.

Some of us never left

suck my dick you know u want to you can't stop noticing me

The faces they're making makes me want to punch them.

I miss kinsey before she got fat

>political "scientists" rank drumpf last on survey because threatening our neoliberal mass media status quo with mean tweets is worse than suspending habeas corpus

>Paris Bataclan shooters got their guns illegally
>Sydney Lindt cafe shooter's gun was illegal
>Ottawa shooter's gun was illegal AK-47 variant
Oy vey, I guess Goyim require more gun control.

EBT trading is a billion dollar business.

I used to work at grocery store. Niggers buying 400$ worth of shit food and still driving a 60000$ car. They should be gassed.

>i dont like them putting chemicals in the water that turn he freaking frogs gay
nor do i

There's a rumor going around that Hallie Jackson smells like shit because she has a bad case of hemorrhoids.

The exact same people who trot out "I am not a racist BUT" are now the people saying "I support the 2A BUT

If cunts wouldn't sell their stamps for drugs and other degenerate horseshit. They're the ones people should be pissed at.

gossip is a sin

Those who don't lurked more.

low..energy..for..trump....yeah....woo...

No bulli, but T H I C C is best

Thicc. When did Kinsey let herself go?

I hate these people. MREs are amazing,
(no, I'm not him)

Really piques my pistachios.

Looks like Dr. Steve Brule really let himself go.

violating bourgeois social norms is worse than starting wars under false pretenses.

I hate this communist country run by liberals.

because you can't trade them for cash or drugs obviously
Also all the small shitskin owned stores that exist because niggers use EBT there

she's gotten fired from every job she had...after the last one, she really started eating

That faggot's dad works at the FBI, and then gets angry when people criticize the FBI. Don't believe that little rat's lies.

Imagine my shock. How is it that they're all ALWAYS related?

She dropped most of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Reilly

I knew he was irish.

THICC kinsey is BEST kinsey

>Thiccleaf

she'd make so much money as an MFC camwhore

Pardon??? Aren’t white suburbanites your enemy???

do you wanna hear a secret involving trump?

Jews are a tight-knit, insular, and paranoid group. Always have been.

I think every mass shooting is a terrific example of why we need guns. Guns are necessary to the security of a free state. When we have guns that can allow one person to take out dozens of targets in a short period of time, it should remind the government of their efficacy, and we know it does because the government calls for their ban.

That's it, I'm voting for Jeb!

>he glows
>Cred Forums was right again

WASPs and Nurses made the best Grandmas

Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45

>The worst poison in our water is birth control pill piss
>wait what? really?
buffalo.edu/news/releases/2017/08/042.html

Did you think "turning the frogs gay" was just an amusing meme? There's a thousand different chemicals seeping into the environment that would need to be specifically targeted in order to be filtered out of our drinking water. 95% of America is probably affected one way or another and doesn't even realize it.

Talking heads are always the weirdest shaped people. They have these perfectly formed shoulders to head areas but the rest of their bodies just fall apart.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS KID SPECIFICALLY WAS GLOWING I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL THE DAY IT HAPPENED THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM ON TV.

>DRUMPF IS SUCH A BIG MEANIE

Is it going to cost me $1M? I'd have to call the CIA for that kind of cash

Post boobies

BAN ASSAULT WOMEN'S SELF DEFENSE!

>Hogg
>Jewish
not a very kosher name

Nothing surprises me anymore.

>david hogg
>has a pignose
Life's ironic.

are you a fed?

didnt she already? I saw a filename someone has named "Juliannas-tits"

This is an aBOOBment

I also read recently a convincing argument that birth control pills interfere with certain brain functions related to in-group vs out-group empathy, which might literally mean that the pill contributes to female libshittery. Especially if you consider that whores are more likely to take them, and churchgoing girls far less likely. It would also mean the pill contributes chemically to feminist social destructive tendencies, as well as doing so by enabling relatively consequence-free whoredom in the first place

Unfortunately I can't remember sauce for that, but I think I have it saved on one of my devices

Oh, I'm so surprised.

The 2A was designed to protect liberty from those who would advance alternatives. Right now, every one who is "scared" and "shaking" at the NRA is proof that the amendment is working exactly as planned.

>implying we aren't all feds
you must be new. Chinkleaf is Macedonian, Jewbaker is IDF. try to keep up newfren.

Anyone else getting sleepy... man I could sure use a rest.... forget about everything.... yawnnnn

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/

no timestamp so it doesnt count.

RUN THAT CIANIGGER DOWN.

Here fags, listen to this:
> DON'T FALL FOR THE "UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECK" MEME

I've heard people saying "well, I wouldn't object to that" but the devil is on the details and it is not what you guys think. Let me explain.
> Currently, federal law requires background checks only for guns sold through licensed firearm dealers

Well, that's good enough and already law. Why does the left pushes "universal background check" so badly then?

> Current federal law allows people not "engaged in the business" of selling firearms to sell firearms without a license or records
That's a private sale. You have a gun you don't want anymore, I want a new gun, we exchange merchandise for legal tender or any other barter medium and that's it. No government involved.

Now, why the fuck does Feinstein and every bloody gun grabber wants to push for this "universal background check" so badly?
> In the August 5, 2010, issue of The New England Journal of Medicine, researchers Garen J. Wintemute, Anthony A. Braga, and David M. Kennedy, wrote that gun shows account for only a fraction of all U.S. gun sales and that a more effective strategy would be to make all private-party gun sales go through the screening

Here is why: that would mean that every gun sale in the United States would either have to be made through a "licensed firearm dealer" or to follow a process too time consuming, complicated and likely expensive process for the private seller to consider worthy.
"Why not", some ask. It's simple, just check what happens with jurisdictions where "concealed carry licenses" are required. The authority would just say
> uops, nobody qualified for a dealers license. Better luck next time

And then there won't be any licensed firearms dealer in the jurisdiction. Don't fall for it, take these two sentences to heart

> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
> FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

I suppose I'd be smiling too if I didn't get gunned down by a dope-infused teen-age boy.

Anyone else digging through Trump's budget proposal?

www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/msar-fy2019.pdf

name something he has done that warrants impeachment. go right ahead and do it. i'll wait.

>FUCKIN GROMPFL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRADE MY $400 EBT CARD FOR $100 WORTH OF DRUGS AND SNEAKERS NOW?

post the Trump dic pics

all his remarks were too well rehearsed.

Did you know 11% of mongrels, 7% of other Non Whites, and 5.5% of whites are under 5???

>Last 3 weeks to make Amnesty Don real
>Muh guns, muh gibs, muh impeachment
Can Dems make it will having their attention divided?

.. / ...- --- - . -.. / ..-. --- .-. / - .-. ..- -- .--. / .- -. -.. / .- - . / ... --- -- . / .-. ..- ... ... .. .- -. / ..-. --- --- -.. / - .... .- - / -.. .- -.-- .-.-.- / .. -- .--. . .- -.-. .... .-.-.-

This video was banned!!! And censored off YouTube, this is an altered reup... pls.spread and save and you against shills they hate this Info
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

so this kid is a mouthpiece for FBI because they fucked up so they're making him go after the guns?

They get more childish by the day.

y-yes, please

I am a concerned citizen.

kinsey didn't get that round mouths from eating square meals

No you dumb worthless nigger of Asia.

Milo has a theory that it also cause cottage cheese asses too.

>Be sure to drink you Ovaltine? A crumby commercial??

GO HOME TRUMP NORMIE

>The FBI spent more time coaching this kid than to prevent the fucking shooting in the first place.

Audit the FBI when?

> No one becomes a mass shooter without a mass-shooting gun
Wait a second .... didn't Cho made a damn high score with two pistols?

I mean does this really surprised anyone that any of these kids where coached. The real news here is that his dad is in the FBI

No, I'm a bot, remember?

Knew it.

No she got that way from being batshit crazy; but still /ourgirl/

Post faster shit cunts. We gotta get to /comfy/ Tucc time

Nope, they will break.

Proposal? I thought congress already voted on a 2 year budget.

That, and considering that most gun deaths are actually from pistols and not rifle.

The left really don't know what they're talking about at all

history will never forgive the portuguese for spawning huezil

They let it happen or actively took part in preparing it. Stop being naive.

>Dubya no longer in bottom ten

Future historians really did vindicate him, just not for the reasons he thought they would

Duelies are op as fuck. Its almost as bad as awp newbs

Imagine that you are so shite at your job that you have to get your own kid out into public making excuses for you.

Only if I can quote you as a "source familiar with his thinking" when I run a story about it.

There are no real Trump supporters anymore.

J I D __ F

i want to make babies with her

>Milo has a theory that it also cause cottage cheese asses too.

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/

Whitman held the high score for a long time using a M1

Checks out.

Are you a fed?

>Proposal? I thought congress already voted on a 2 year budget.
No, they voted to end military sequester, pass funding for disasters and opioid war. The first being the highest government expense it was what allowed for government shutdowns, the actual budget is still under consideration.

And in pic

THEN WE SHOULD BAN THOSE TOO

Talk about bait. Guns are not the problem. Left wing ideology is the problem. Always and ever.

The sun shines and the whole world seems to smile

Thanks user.

Nice

This is for the Fiscal Year 2019

Portubro should really be running for office in Portugal.

just a concerned citizen

FAT FUCK GOT ROASTED BY DOBBS
DEMS COLLUDED WITH RUSSIANS BY JOINING THEIR ANTI-TRUMP RALLIES.

Yeah, not with those autism shoes he's not

Portugal is ALWAYS on point. I'm sorry for ever memeing Barbosa.

Wait wait wait. And Trump wants to spend more? Unbelievable.

>pepe
>2018
cringe

-.-- --- ..- .-. / . -. - .. .-. . / ..-. .- -- .. .-.. -.-- / .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. --- ...- . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .... .- ...- . / .- / --. .-. . .- - / ... .-.. . . .--. / - --- -. .. --. .... - / -... ..- - / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . .--. .-.. -.-- / - --- / -- . / .- -. -.. / ... .- -.-- / .-..-. ... .... --- .-- / -- . / - .... . / - .-. ..- -- .--. / .-.. . .-- -.. ... --..-- / .. / -.-. .- -. .----. - / ... .-.. . . .--. / .-- .. - .... --- ..- - / -.-. ..- -- -- .. -. --. .-..-.
800 HZ

>tfw also own colorful socks
He's trying to reclaim fun from that faggot Trudeau. I say he should keep them and do it and fucking OWN that shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA they must be so fucking desperate right now to get this sloppy goddamn

Dobbs is the best.

She's hot

Nothing wrong with colourful socks, they're all I wear, but it's the shoes that's the problem. They are autism incarnate

In the end they just want to ban all guns or a least make it extremely difficult to get one. They now that if the democrats start talking about banning handguns, they would start losing almost every election.

post them again lel I never get tired of it

>>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
Actually Trump just upped the deficit a trillion and a half so rich Republican voters can get a tax cut.

Hopefully he vanishes from MSM attention like a fart in the wind now

>I'm sorry for ever memeing Barbosa.
Don't. I know for a fact most tugas in this site loved the meme, both the "t. Alberto Barbosa" version and even the "we wuz kangs"

I still waiting for your update list about DOJ, user. Pick it up when you have time

i get that the ubc are designed to stop private sales
but how are they gonna prevent boating accidents where i lost my gun and my friend lost his 500 bucks cash?

Why do you fellas think Tucker Carlson cares about you or flyover country or low and middle class peasants in general?

He's filthy rich has always been filthy rich and sends his kids to exclusive private schools. Come on, he's a blueblood elitist WASP who went to boarding school and Trinity College. It's frankly hilarious you gullible suckers are infatuated with him

The government is funded for 2 years so no need to spend anymore.

>I still waiting for your update list about DOJ, user
AFAIK all nominations that didn't get confirmed in 2017 got shelved when the new congress year starts (January 3) and Trump must submit them again or try new names.

This is why you don't use kids to push your agenda, they're stupid and they fuck up often.

>“I think it’s disgusting, personally. My father’s a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life,” proclaimed David Hogg to CNN.

Dumb as shit. Completely unaware of what is going on in this nation.

The top 5% ($1,000,000 plus) are split 50 democrat 49 republican. The $50,000 - $250,000 (mostly White Suburbanites and usually 35 - 54) is the Republican sweet spot.

>wow its fucking nothing.

It gives the government probable cause to ransack your home if they hear about it and notice your friend has a gun.

>Leaf and the two americans gave up shitting the board with their (((global warming))) thread before the election and now want to shit the thread
Great, this sort of despair is awesome.
TWO MORE WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF DACA, AWO MOTHERFUCKERS!

why are you even posting this?
Tucker is off tonight, not sure who is guest hosting
Save it for tomorrow

what does the message say? it's some pretty heavy stuff against trump..

TRUMP NO!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=7U2zU645LcY&t=9s

>(((gun research group)))
Wew lad

>have to miss Tucker because is treating me to dinner for birthday

Life is suffering

Which mean it is still 3/12? kek.

Yeah, New York values, amirite? Also, the amazing thing is, that basketball ring in Indiana, it's the same height as it is New York City and every other place in this country

> t. Ted Cruz

BASED ALBERTO

I think he just wants to increase spending on infrastructure and the wall, which are both campaign promises. I want to see spending cuts as well, but republicans are to spineless to and democrats won't come to the table.

WHO IS

i suppose that is a danger, but it shouldnt because they already have the gun that you lost

>Which mean it is still 3/12? kek.
He shuffled that Obama holdover that sat at the Criminal Division for another holdover, but with no Obama ties. That's one thing I believe that got the DOJ more cooperative with congress

On scale between 1-10 what's going to be the reaction from universities

dk, are you a fed?

Happy birthday.

>because is treating
your imouto?

no, a concerned citizen

6 gorillian.

>On scale between 1-10 what's going to be the reaction from universities
That's one thing even liberals agree user, subsidised college loans are the cause of the hiking of the tuitions across the country.
Marxists will screech tho, but even moderate liberals will applaud that

t. concerned citizen

Trump is literally hitler

>YOU MEAN WE CAN'T ACCEPT EVERY FUCKWIT AND KEEP THEM AROUND FOR 6 YEARS TO GET A DEGREE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT?
>WE CAN'T INFLATE TUITION MASSIVELY AND PAY OURSELVES MORE
>IMPEACH IMPEACH NOW

Hey portubro how actually White is America outside of cities??? I’d assume close to 80% no??? For reference native born whites are 57.5% of the US and they give us about 1.99 million white infants a year.

11, they're going to chimp out hard at this.
Much like the niggers this is taking away their gibs.

>reaction from universities
>to anything the Trump administration enact
They'll squeal like stuck pigs.

Thanks

Whoops, yeah, sister

>Lincoln first

sounds like he makes your panties moist. I just thought he's a cool dude. You mad that he's married?

Good luck with that as the last card Trump has is DACA and it looks like it will just expire.

Everyone on the Left that doesn't actually work at a university should love this. University administrators will HATE it. You have no idea how many of their positions are pure fucking graft that only exist due to bloated income from unlimited loanshekels.

>good relationship with sister who's treating to dinner
>chinkleaf wastes hours on /ptg/
RAUS

WHOOOO IS THIS

Where did you find this?

Baking. Worry not and be just.

what does this mean?

Did he fuck that up or does he actually think the shitholes provide aid to America?

Fiscal Year 2019 Proposal

www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/msar-fy2019.pdf

Budget proposal

>Hey portubro how actually White is America outside of cities???
That depends a lot on your cutoff point for "cities". I would say 80% at very least.

> I’d assume close to 80% no???
My guesstimate as well, and a stable 80% while at it, given that miscegenation is very rare and latinos and blacks keep to their neighbourhoods.
Now Obama was devious by charter flying "refugees" from Somalia and the Middle East and also "unaccompanied children" (actually MS-13) all across beautiful white america. He should hang for that

that's the joke, brainlet

Happy Birthday leaf
I got you a cake

I think that is sarcasm, user.

what is sarcasm

>chinkleaf soon

Dubs...looney kids will riot...so will the students...

Yeah the wall probably won't happen, but infrastructure probably will. It depends how anti trump the democrats are acting

SHIT POSTER FASTER YOU AUTISTS!

But she's a lefty, not quite problematic sjw tier, but almost there

Whatever the 32% of the US that is counted as “cities”

Thanks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINKLEAF!!

>Whatever the 32% of the US that is counted as “cities”
32% of the existing cities or 32% of the population? How do they calculate that?

The argument would be that it removes choice in what food they can eat, but that is assuming that they wouldn't get some choice in what sort of food box they receive.

don't be too hard on the fella. I mean have leftists made any sense especially nowadays?

he's cool to you because he exploits low iq tards by pandering which triggers a dopamine hit

Post to T U C C
I
M
E

AMERICA FIRST

Is it a Steyn episode?

>lefty
I know that suffering; my onee started out as a dude weed lefty in HS and is now barren womb socialist nearing 40. Hate that cunt

Isn't there am expressing in english that goes like
> beggars can't be choosers?

If it ever not?

Wow...that sounds like....an incentive to get off the government cheese, don't it?

It is Monday, so yes.

stop posting sad stories

probably, since tucker's off tonight

I kinda hope he sticks around just to soak in the shit for hammering narratives and shifting the blame.

>pre botox addiction

Exactly; but that's rayciss (and insensitive to our white gib recipients) so we're not allowed to say it about welfare

This hard? Without any reverence for the dead?

Neo thread!
Neo bread

Women only goes right wing once they have a job / given birth
Happy Bday

Happy birthday chinkleaf!
-AwooAlchemist

Yeah but das racist n sheit

I even showed her the Trump accomplishment list and she was like "so?"

looks like gay bdsm shit.

I have a brother in law who went from gun toting hick to bernout, because he grew up in a UAW family and would rather have free shit, than keep his guns.

cut off her netflix shit
too much hollyjew is poisoning her brain

Straight up mentally ill thread.

as if americans know more than 4-5 presidents

>he's cool to you because he exploits low iq tards
and they keep going on his show
and he keeps triggering them

Damn, Nick really let himself go after MDE was cancelled by kikes.

It’s hard to know how to act after a tragedy. You want to laugh or smile to show people that life goes on.