There you go, Cred Forums. Whenever a man argues acts confused when present with any of these concepts...

There you go, Cred Forums. Whenever a man argues acts confused when present with any of these concepts, he's only pretending in order to perpetuate rape culture.

>tfw I can claim ignorance forever.

How does that even make sense?

so this bitch just admitted to sexual assault? what she just described is sodomy, and it seems like she has done it multiple times.

>" sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim"

this cunt needs to be reported for rape, give the SJWs a taste of their own medicine

So if if a woman sticks her finger in my butt and I say its ok, can I then withdraw my consent afterwards and Get her arrested?
I'm asking for a friend

kind of sad that you have to explain rape, senpai

So when a man acts confused about my boundaries, I should finger his ass?

Thanks, friendo!

>can I then withdraw my consent afterwards and Get her arrested?
who the fuck is saying that?

Yea then we could go full NatSoc on these Jewy fucks!

the virginity is strong in these ones

I feel like men in general aren't as sexually complex as women, sure there are wild cards out there, but generally speaking:
>Suck his dick
>Play with his balls
>Don't finger his asshole
It's that easy.

please cite a court case where a woman was charged for rape for doing this

Just one.

Kinky bitch I was fuck buddies with for a while did that to me, it wasn't too bad. Does that mean I'm a faggot?

yes, in fact, my anal virginity is very strong in this one

user, do you let your gf finger your ass?

So she's admitting that she's a rapist?

>where a woman was charged with rape
No one cares if a woman does it, legally. Unless it creates a kid. Then the father has to pay up.

>ongoing consent
c-c-can I kiss you p-p-please
c-c-can I touch your left tit p-p-please
c-c-can I touch your right tit p-p-please
a-a-am I allowed to get an erection now p-p-please
This is what feminists pretend they want from a man.

That’s an excellent point. Literally perfect. Thankfully I like a finger up there every once in a while.

No, that's just your ignorant strawman of what we want. If that's the most your little reptile brain can come up with then you don't need to be anywhere near procreation anyway.

Duduzane....puts fingers up the ass...

Why would I be against this?

No, it doesn't feel bad...but it's just nasty, my ass is a disaster area. I have more hair around my asshole than an Australian shepherd.

Pic related.

>No, that's just your ignorant strawman of what we want. If that's the most your little reptile brain can come up with then you don't need to be anywhere near procreation anyway.
Ok then smartarse cunt, break down the process of 'ongoing consent' in narrative form if you imagine my interpretation is somehow incorrect.

>what women say they want
>what women think they want
>what women actually want

-You say you want a man who only touches you with consent and ongoing consent
-You believe you just want a gentleman
-What you actually want is a man to fucking dominate you, slap you and borderline rape you

There's a reason why 50 shades of grey is the most popular book for women and why serial killers and extremely violent men in prisons receive love letters from women

KEK

>be girl
>date chads
>they stick their fingers up your ass unannounced which is wrong
>well now I can do this to everyone because one guy from that group did it to me haha

women in 2018

STILL WAITING FAGGOT

if you're waiting for an argument, you're gonna be here for a very long time m80

I mean if a girl tried to do that I'd probably just jump and laugh and tell her to stop. I wouldn't be traumatized and try to ruin her life over it

I'm not quite that hairy, but I'm not silky smooth and hairless back their either. It was different, not really bad or really good in my opinion.

>act confused
By applying the same standards? I'm p.sure most guys would say to cut that shit out instead of staying silent and crying rape three months later.