There you go, Cred Forums

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

There you go, Cred Forums. Whenever a man argues acts confused when present with any of these concepts, he's only pretending in order to perpetuate rape culture.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

tfw I can claim ignorance forever.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

How does that even make sense?

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

so this bitch just admitted to sexual assault? what she just described is sodomy, and it seems like she has done it multiple times.

" sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim"

this cunt needs to be reported for rape, give the SJWs a taste of their own medicine

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

So if if a woman sticks her finger in my butt and I say its ok, can I then withdraw my consent afterwards and Get her arrested?
I'm asking for a friend

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

kind of sad that you have to explain rape, senpai

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

So when a man acts confused about my boundaries, I should finger his ass?

Thanks, friendo!

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

can I then withdraw my consent afterwards and Get her arrested?
who the fuck is saying that?

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Yea then we could go full NatSoc on these Jewy fucks!

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

the virginity is strong in these ones

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

I feel like men in general aren't as sexually complex as women, sure there are wild cards out there, but generally speaking:
Suck his dick
Play with his balls
Don't finger his asshole
It's that easy.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

please cite a court case where a woman was charged for rape for doing this

Just one.

William Russell
William Russell

Kinky bitch I was fuck buddies with for a while did that to me, it wasn't too bad. Does that mean I'm a faggot?

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

yes, in fact, my anal virginity is very strong in this one

user, do you let your gf finger your ass?

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

So she's admitting that she's a rapist?

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

where a woman was charged with rape
No one cares if a woman does it, legally. Unless it creates a kid. Then the father has to pay up.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

ongoing consent
c-c-can I kiss you p-p-please
c-c-can I touch your left tit p-p-please
c-c-can I touch your right tit p-p-please
a-a-am I allowed to get an erection now p-p-please
This is what feminists pretend they want from a man.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

That’s an excellent point. Literally perfect. Thankfully I like a finger up there every once in a while.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

No, that's just your ignorant strawman of what we want. If that's the most your little reptile brain can come up with then you don't need to be anywhere near procreation anyway.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Duduzane....puts fingers up the ass...

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

Why would I be against this?

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

No, it doesn't feel bad...but it's just nasty, my ass is a disaster area. I have more hair around my asshole than an Australian shepherd.

Pic related.

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

No, that's just your ignorant strawman of what we want. If that's the most your little reptile brain can come up with then you don't need to be anywhere near procreation anyway.
Ok then smartarse cunt, break down the process of 'ongoing consent' in narrative form if you imagine my interpretation is somehow incorrect.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

what women say they want
what women think they want
what women actually want

-You say you want a man who only touches you with consent and ongoing consent
-You believe you just want a gentleman
-What you actually want is a man to fucking dominate you, slap you and borderline rape you

There's a reason why 50 shades of grey is the most popular book for women and why serial killers and extremely violent men in prisons receive love letters from women

David Johnson
David Johnson

KEK

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

be girl
date chads
they stick their fingers up your ass unannounced which is wrong
well now I can do this to everyone because one guy from that group did it to me haha

women in 2018

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

STILL WAITING FAGGOT

James Williams
James Williams

if you're waiting for an argument, you're gonna be here for a very long time m80

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

I mean if a girl tried to do that I'd probably just jump and laugh and tell her to stop. I wouldn't be traumatized and try to ruin her life over it

John Watson
John Watson

I'm not quite that hairy, but I'm not silky smooth and hairless back their either. It was different, not really bad or really good in my opinion.

Angel King
Angel King

act confused
By applying the same standards? I'm p.sure most guys would say to cut that shit out instead of staying silent and crying rape three months later.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit