SAY CHEESE!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/davidhogg111?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/photos-student-school-massacre-survivors-cbs-reporter-party-like-rock-stars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was the meeting about? I wonder.

wonder who's funding all their shit

Reminds me of the Daily Kos staff.

Hey 17 of your fellow students just got fucking murdered in cold blood, what are you doing?

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Soros. Evidence will come out shortly.

I wanna know about that guy on the far right.

Weirdest thing ever. I’m not very comfortable with this timeline anymore.

>Our school just got shot up
>CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liberals are seriously demented people

Lost his eye in a horrific cuckolding accident

Check out this crisis actors twitter
mobile.twitter.com/davidhogg111?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/photos-student-school-massacre-survivors-cbs-reporter-party-like-rock-stars/

Yeah Yeah I’m a faggot that should charge his phone

Easy fix. Just swap out memory cards and don't forget to blow in the new card for good luck.

DNC, Soros, Israeli money and actors again. Yawn.

kids in the middle, on his knees just said on msnbc that he signed up for the army a couple months ago

It's funny how nobody gives a shit in Florida. Like nobody has brought it u in my city at all either at work or in school.

it's a massive 4,000 student school, the shooter was at the alternative building, and is at least 2 years removed from campus -- it's likely NONE of these kids even heard the gunshots

(((Scwartzy(Soros)))) and (((Bloomberg))) perhaps???!!!

David Hogg plugs Every Town on his twitter

Anyone else think the average kids in that school hate these kids? They probably think they are the biggest attention whores who most likely didn't even know the victims. They have 3k students in that school. Imagine your best bud got his head blown off and you have this bald dyke having the time of her life, like she hit the school shooting lottery

Probably know them as the faggots who always make a scene, blabbering on about their commie views

most kids hate the obnoxious theater and student gov fags

biggest kek of the day

you guys see these kids have a $1,000,000 USD go fund me page??? holy fuck

Sauce?

That's a woman, and she's a dirty pirate hooker!

oy vey the goal is actually 2 million now, goy

g0 fund m3.com/stonemandouglasvictimsfund

you'll be hearing from my lawyer about that 5 million you owe me

no not the victims, the activist kids making all the media hits have their own page - asking for $1M, they're like half way there when i looked earlier

they're so predictable

Furthermore, look at how they react when a shooting happens. Immediately find people to cry on camera.

8psm8-march-for-our-lives

Just saw this.

>My name is Cameron Kasky. I am a student at Stoneman Douglas.

>I created the #NeverAgain movement as well as the March for Our lives. Our team has been working hard since day one.

>The funds will be spent on the incredibly difficult and expensive process that is organzing a march like this. We have people making more specific plans, but for now know that this is for the march and everything left over will be going to the victims' funds.

>We will have all the funds put into our website's donation page.

>Thank you.

$500k and counting for a march and a hashtag.

Damn.