Realistically speaking how bad are things going to get? Do they have any chance...

Realistically speaking how bad are things going to get? Do they have any chance? On a scale of 1 to Fucked how fucked are they?

What's the best case and worst case scenario? Again, realistically speaking, we know apartheid isn't going to come back (at least not with whites in charge.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXl1NuUC3Zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucked, most of them still believe the "Rainbow Nation" horseshit even as they are killed off one by one

Does not look too good. White farmers are being slaughtered and only pol is talking about it.

Gonna end up being like Rwanda...Cut the White trees mah brathaz

>most of them still believe the "Rainbow Nation" horseshit
I find that really hard to believe. No one could live in that situation, with those "people," and still believe the lie.

>How bad?

Tesseracthedrons of fuck with a white genocide.

>How good?

Some blanco country accepts white inmmigramts . They are excellent farmers, give them some acres in spain for fucks sake.

>Some blanco country accepts white inmmigramts
I saw somewhere that white countries were currently turning down all their claims for asylum, and that the leafs actually called them racists for applying.

There is still hope. Google Orania

Only Based Australia has been taking in Afrikaners. The Netherlands, their fucking homeland, doesn't even want them back.

I'd say Zimbabwe is their worst case scenario.

i did, looks comfy but its only got a population of about 800 something.
how can they fight hordes and white liberals

They're up to 1500 now.

correction looks like population is 1500

yeah just saw that oops

>The Netherlands, their fucking homeland, doesn't even want them back.
And yet they'll take any fucking Moroccan they can find. Disgusting.

Still not much. They'll either be forcefully destroyed by the government or infiltrated and destroyed by (((white))) liberals promoting diversity and multiculturalism.

And it's growing at 10% every year. Every country has to start somewhere.

The politicians know no shame.

Just look at what happened to Rhodesia. That's what is going to happen to SA. It's pretty clear.

fuck i think trump should give them refugee status
liberal heads would explode
they would go ape shit around the world!!!

Under the 1994 South African constitution they are allowed to exist as they as an ethnic enclave.

Attempts have been done to take them down before, but the courts have rejected the claims. It helps that the town receives no benefits from the country while still paying tax.

its really sad

I honestly think it can get worse. ANC politicians literally threatened genocide after the last time whites had a peaceful protest.

>Every country has to start somewhere
there is literally 50 million rabid angry niggers surrounding them who survive off gibs/aid. The ANC promised them the white peoples stuff, it's been 20 years, they want their stuff

Their media seems to be blaming the whites for the water crisis currently, this can obviously end in absolute disaster

I saw a video of this chink who was in South Africa and he was talking to this nig and he was just shitting on them. He was telling him how they had everything handed to them on a silver platter from the English and Dutch and they shit all over it, destroyed every good thing they had been given. He started talking about their railways and how they had the height of 1930s technology and that mot even China had infrastructure like that until the 60s and now China is where China is as South Africa is where South Africa is. It was a fucking amazing redpill that I'm sure the nigger in question will learn precisely zero lessons from.

To put it bluntly, they have zero chance for survival. There will be brutality and violence and the media will turn a blind eye.

This is why we must execute OPERATION WHITE FLIGHT

We must pressure the US government to accept white South African farmers as refugees. These people are skilled laborers who already speak English. They also come from a mostly protestant background, and would blend well with Americans.

They would even help us off-set the losses of deported illegal alien farm laborers

This is win/win for everyone

I think this is a great idea but I worry how the kikes in the media would spin it, and I worry it may negatively effect our chance at a wall, increasing deportations, or the Muslim band.

I'm not too well versed on how the refugee system works though: does Congress have to get involved or can the President grant asylum to whoever he deems fit?

refer to The black supremacist ANC government loves Orania since the town gives them free shit while reducing racial tensions.(Whites not living with Blacks mean no race issues can occur)

that would be awesome, we would all drown in tears and salts it'd be glorious

won't work

the claim of actual white genocide would seem so outlandish all the media would have to do is deny it, say it's propaganda, etc.
all it takes is a single white person from South Africa saying 'no, it's fake, this is lies' and every idiotic white person in the west would believe it was genuine. Just like those whites in the EFF, whites have a weird thing where they believe everything their 'uncletoms' tell them

Well you clearly didn't read my picture, the situation would be almost identical to the Russian dekulakization
the angry horde of millions of everyday blacks will not say 'oh, the anc likes this town, lets not rape and kill these specific whites'. That is not how this works

And the ANC is clearly not allowing anyone to fix this, they know what they're doing. It's why they're telling nearly every citizen that 'the whites are hoarding the water'

How do we save them guys?

Yep and we're happy to have them. They're smart, hard workers and race realists to boot. We are, unfortunately, seeing an influx of nigs since Turnbull the globalist took based Abbott's spot as PM, though.

>large group of blacks try to kill a small group of boers.
second battle of blood river when?

Called the Empire of Dust, good watch. And im pretty sure its in the Congo

>Congo
Was it? Fuck.

Oh well whatever, same difference.

Whatever happened to Tones? I feel like he was a bit of a pioneer when it comes to nig stopping.

we are fucked, they are fucked^fucked

No one is claiming white genocide my dim wotted friend. We are only claiming that these skilled laborers are in danger of very real violence.

white genocide isn't just a south africa problem, goy

>leafs actually called them racists for applying
True story

Zero chance... any call for this will be characterized as white supremacy propaganda

Well maybe once they get slaughtered it'll wake the rest of the white people in the world up.

"We're not calling for the slaughter of all white people, yet."

>the leafs actually called them racists for applying.
naturally
>
Can we meme trump into taking them?

I keep thinking who in the world might step in to help them if it turns to that and I can't think of anyone who could be counted on.

Do you think the Australians might?

But it doesn't matter because
>its fucking 1938 nigger
80 years have passed and all we learned was:
Wow kikes are hated by everyone and cannot be allowed to have their own country because they would conspire to subvert and rule over humanity while stopping us short of the stars.
>make Israel Palestine again and let's all gas the likes because
It's 1938
>(they) cannot 'win' short of a mass extinction event, in which case (they) lose anyways
Goys win
>goyim win again
Ring-a-ding-ding motherfuckers the goyim have won again and will keep on winning
>digits checked

It isn't looking very good right now - I think semiogogue calls this one on the nose; China is dumping more money than ever into Africa, it's going to be like Rhodesia with communist backing for blacks and UN embargoes for whites, but this time the blacks own the government.
youtube.com/watch?v=sXl1NuUC3Zk
I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell for you Boers, but God bless you all I now you're going to stay and fight to the last. When South Africa goes up in flames just try and make it burn as hot as you can as a signal fire to the rest of the West.

Yup we totally did that.