Fatherless Families is a myth

When are you racist cumskins going to stop blaming fatherless families for black people’s problems and start blaming yourselves?

Just because people aren’t born without a father doesn’t mean their father isn’t in the house to take care of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IXlyBnMckBE
thrillbent.com/comics/insufferable/#1
thesestonewalls.com/gordon-macrae/in-the-absence-of-fathers-a-story-of-elephants-and-men/
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ITS NOT TRUE HAHAHAHAHA STOP LOOKING AT STATISTICS

Does your mom even know your dad's name, Tyrone?

I remember this video of the girl saying : "If you wanna send all the mexicans back, then who is going to clean your toilets, Donald Trump ?"
Being PC is so fucking retarded.

you know who else was born without a dad? Jesus. checkmate racists

To conduct this study, you need to first find African American dads. The study neglected the African Americans who refused to be dads. OP, I thought you were smarter than this, but I guess I was wrong. You've let me down and I'm very disappointed in you.

you're right, OP
niggers are just plain worthless with or without a father in the house

Kek

is this a joke or satire or something? They literally can't be so fucking stupid that the quality of black fathers who do stick around turns the other majority of black kids with no dads into a myth.

AJ+ is a subversive Qatari 'News' channel

honestly in this clip i don't know what the proper thing to do was, i'm assuming that was his car flipped at the start so kid was already in danger because of dad but cop wasn't helping. On the other hand he can't just let the guy go and say he had a kid in his hands cuz then every gang banger in the country is gonna mysteriously start wearying those baby bags right on their chest when they fight the cops.

inb4 someone posts that webm of the black mother "playing" with her baby by throwing it across the room

>I know, I'll use my child as a empathy buffer against this officer, that'll work
>he's not buying it, better double down
>quadruple down
>... rayciss

>black mother "playing" with her baby by throwing it across the room
you'll have to be more specific

Apparently, yours didn't teach you about double negatives.

m

>outperformed "other groups"

Like what? House plants?

baboons shouldn't be let out of their cages to interact with children.

even if you ignore the flawed logic at work here (it doesn't matter if black fathers active in their kid's lives outperform other groups, you need to look at how many black fathers are active in their kid's lives in the first place) and take it at face value, you hit a dilemma. if black dads are even MORE active in their kid's lives than other dads, why are so many turning to crime, dropping out of school, etc.?

the reply to this post will be "oppression", but oppression isn't a fucking magic spell

African american dad in pic, loving relationship with his kid.

who needs dads when the entire family of niggers can bond by paralyzing a random stranger?
it takes a village, user

does anyone know if this bitch got fucking killed when the family saw this? any happy ending?

>stop blaming fatherless families

>doesn’t mean their father isn’t in the house to take care of them

Kelly osborne

>Just because people aren’t born without a father doesn’t mean their father isn’t in the house to take care of them.
lol what? What type of golliwog dialect is this?
>pic, what happen when the father actually stays

what happened to fuck stick in the red? also even the smallest guns carry enough ammo for that whole fucking van.

KEK

Nope, they are that stupid. Watch interview...

youtu.be/IXlyBnMckBE

don't pay your bills and kill your family with retardation
>sue they asses

which part specific

>When are you racist cumskins going to stop blaming fatherless families for black people’s problems
i dont blame niggers problems on their fatherless families i blame niggers problems on their low IQ and genetic propensity towards violence

>one nigger named Cameron
>all of his other siblings have stereotypical black names

Niggers make excellent parents

All the other dads are at work.

i think a houseplant is more present than black fathers

niggers eat healthy too

Big if true

can i get the sauce, i think google is lying to me

Insufferable.
thrillbent.com/comics/insufferable/#1

>oppression isnt magic
>activates lv4 opression spell
shit im black now

Disregard dis nigga

Yeah I mean houseplants don't all sell crack and go to prison all the time.

OP is a nigger, "he dindu nuffin wrong wid his syntax"

kek

They're not stupid, but they think the people who consume their content are. AJ+ is just more propaganda. If it weren't for the fact that it's a Muslim outlet, I'd suspect kikery at work here.

>Just because people aren’t born without a father doesn’t mean their father isn’t in the house to take care of them.
This sentence is nonsense. 1 post sage yada yada

It's not only been proven across all cultures, it's even been proven across SPECIES.

>What happens when elephants are raised without any fatherly presence:
thesestonewalls.com/gordon-macrae/in-the-absence-of-fathers-a-story-of-elephants-and-men/

OP is a megafaggot.

Are you claiming Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-New York), was wrong in his report
On fatherless minority families in the 60's?
Who's being the knee-jerk reactionary here user?
>>

The whole thing if you can. That mark guy is an idiot.

My father always with me

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>useless female cop at the end

White man heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

I tracked down the study this thing comes from. Basically:

1. About 80% of white fathers live with their children; about 58% of black fathers live with their children. This is where the TRUTH of the absentee black father comes from. By the way when it comes to statistical differences based on race that ~22% is a shockingly huge difference.

2. AMONG fathers who live with their children, (so we're ignoring the giant elephant in the room above), a lot of these "child care" activities like bathing, have small differences that favor black fathers

Honestly that is super sad :-(

>Good black fathers are the ones that stick around
>There's far less good ones than bad ones

Fatherless America is bad for all races, but blacks get the fucked end of the stick on this one. They're measuring two separate statistics (Father around vs How much participation the father has when present) to skew the idea. It's politically correct censorship to keep black families broken.

It's what a white liberal thinks solves problems.

Actual fucking apes treat their offspring better than this. Why are we not allowed to wipe these cretins off the face of the Earth?

Oh fuck off and kill yourself if you love Jesus so much.

thx for the QR user

>Instantly talks about suing the city for a mistake the guy made himself.

Giving them irrigation and penicillin, and teaching them to pretend to read was the ultimate abomination of the progressive 18th century european. Race is not a social construct to exclude the congoids. Humanity is a social construct to include them. Spread this video.

Useless meme with those spelling errors
SAD

So sad. He should have bought a Generac brand gasoline powered portable generator*. We have loads to choose from on ebay!
*not for indoor use