Netherlands appreciation thread

In this thread, we appreciate the accomplishments of the Dutch
Thank you for supplying arms and munition to us in the American Revolution!

Thank you for giving us wonderful toothpaste!

No problem. We were more than willing to stick it to these bloody Brits.

>Luxembourgish flag.

Wrong flag

Our color pattern has been stolen so much it doesn't even matter anymore.

Pancake revolution soon.

>baiting this hard

1. That's the flag of Luxembourg

2. The Netherlands was the second country after France to recognize our independence, was the first country to formally salute an American ship flying the American flag and the first country to host an American embassy, they were one of the first countries we could rely on as brothers and they have my eternal respect, I'm happy our soldiers died to liberate them in WWII.

Joan Derk van der Capellen. The man had great ties with American revolutionaries and was inspired by their works. He is seen by modern historians as the father of the Netherlands as a singular state, instead of united provinces. He was the first to refer to the Dutch as one people. With his manifest "aan het volk van Nederland" (to the people of the Netherlands) he started a movement which caused a revolution. De Patriotten were inspired by mostly the same ideals as the founding fathers and almost conquered the Netherlands entirely.

When the Stadhouder (think of a sort of military general with extremely much power) used his wife (the sister of the king of Prussia) to get help. The Prussians were too much for the Patriotten and they had to flee to France. With the help of the French, after the French Revolution a few years later, the Patriotten invaded the Netherlands and created the Bataafse Republiek, signalling a new era in our history.

Thank you for being white

Nice story

Funny that without European help the American Revolution would probably have failed and without the succes of the American Revolution Europe would never have had the inspiration to rebel and enter the democratic age.

Fuck off burger

SAGE FAKE NEDERDRAAD!!!!!!!!!

SAGE!
SAGE!
SAGE!

ALL APPRECIATION THREADS ARE JEW OR VAGINAL JEW SHILL THREADS!!!

Jeetje Hans, ben je je pilletjes vergeten in te nemen?

Are there any Dutch Fascist mma or boxing clubs where NatSoc Dutch lads can go and prepare for the race war?
Dutchbrahs are one of the tallest people in the world, you fags can tower over the shitskins invading your lands.
You also had a glorious empire.
I think the Flying Dutchmen would be a cool NatSoc MMA Club name.
Also posting a dutchqts.

fuck off boomerfag
you didn't liberate shit
>w-we stopped the ebil nuhzees
and now tyrone is going balls deep in your daughter you fucking cuck faggot

YOU ARE EVIL!

Can't say I feel liberated.

I meant our soldiers as in American soldiers, not our soldiers as in my contemporary brothers-in-arms. I was born 50 years after that shit happened.

Is Dutch considered a hard language to learn?

You have no idea how much black, muslim, X-people hate the jews. The West is being filled with these people and VERY soon there will be a price to pay JUDEN!

Funny, I am from the town where these costumes come from.

But to answer your question, we don't really have any NatSoc movements here. We have neo-nazis but they are little more than white niggers. We will have to do hide in the shadows for now.

>I'm happy our soldiers died to liberate them in WWII.

That they did. Thanks Dutchbros.

Dutch isn't hard.

It is pretty much English minus the Latin and French parts.

It's a lot easier for an English speaker to learn Dutch than any other Germanic language except maybe Afrikaans (which is a very unusual kind of Dutch with simplified grammar). There are some sounds which are basically impossible for an English speaker to replicate, but all in all, it's not that hard for English speakers to learn. It has a lot less of a Romance influence than English, but it definitely has more than most Germanic languages.

Extremely. Our grammar is extremely harsh for natives, let alone forgeigners. Speaking it is just as hard, as we pronounce our R's in a very unique way.

Dutch is pretty easy if you speak English. Same with German.

A lot of times you can figure out Dutch just by looking at it and thinking about it.

>(((neo-nazis)))
fuck, we need to purge these faggots from our movements if we ever want to get anywhere.
Well educated and well dressed white youth need to be at the forefront.
We also need to create NatSoc Youth MMA and Boxing Clubs to train young white men in martial arts and self-defense.
Immigrants already have these types of clubs, like the Osmanien Germania Turkish mma club in Germany.

I agree. We are a strange country as fascism isn't really strong here but we readily accept ideas as race realism. We will get there eventually, no doubt about it.

German is extremely difficult to speak fluently if you're a native English speaker. It's easier to learn some Romance languages like Spanish or Italian than it is to learn German.

blacks, muslims and whites together against the EVIL jews!

hahahahahahah

this killed the JIDF thread!

Wealcome to flavor town! SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misschien moet je ook maar naar bed gaan.

Ik mis de FvD draden

Geduld, ik zal er morgen weer een beginnen.

municipality elections soon

>tfw both sides of the family are fully Dutch
>tfw could have fought in the Waffen-SS if I was born during my grandpa's time
fuck this life