Suspected Florida High School Shooter's Adoptive Parent Was A Former Military Intelligence Analyst

>Nikolas Cruz, the suspected Parkland high school shooter who killed 17 people and injured countless others, was taken in by James and Kimberly Snead after his OTHER adoptive parents passed away.
>Interestingly enough, James Snead (48) was reported to be a "decorated army veteran and military intelligence analyst who served stints in the Middle East between 1988 and 1996" per the SunSentinel. His wife Kimberly (49), is a "neonatal intensive care nurse who cares for premature and ill babies."
>When Cruz moved in, he was made aware there would be strict rules in their home.
>The SunSentinel reports:
>“I told him there’d be rules and he followed every rule to the T,” James said.
>The couple both grew up around guns and are comfortable with them, but they insist on gun safety.
>They made Cruz buy a locking gun safe to put in his room the day he moved in. Cruz had a handful of guns, including the AR-15 and two other rifles that Snead said would be considered assault rifles. Cruz, a hunter, also had knives, BB guns and pellet guns.
>Snead thought he had the only key to the cabinet but has figured out Cruz must have kept a key for himself. The family kept their own rifles, bought after a burglary a couple of years ago, in a separate locked cabinet.
>They told Cruz he needed to ask permission to take out the guns. He had asked only twice since November. They said “yes” once and “no” once.
>According to the Sneads, Cruz wanted to become an Army infantryman and got excited when a recruiter visited his school recently.
>He was also depressed over not having a girlfriend and "seemed lonely."

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/19/Suspected-Florida-High-School-Shooters-Adoptive-Parent-Was-A-Former-Military-Intelligence-Analyst

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5wsYO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Both James and Kimberly "saw no signs of animal cruelty" as they are animal lovers themselves, owning two dogs and six cats. They said "he'd have been kicked out if he was mean to their animals." Cruz reportedly loved their pets.

FORMER. MILITARY. INTELLIGENCE. ANALYST.

Kid sounds like he could have turned out pretty normal

To make things even more interesting, the family's surname used to be "Chuck".

>FORMER. MILITARY. INTELLIGENCE. ANALYST.
Imagine making your own adopted son a Cred Forums meme, MK Ultra-ing his ass and setting him up for a gnarly school shooting

>James and Kimberly Snead
Neé Chuck

Intelligence personnel are broken up into 3 groups: Military, contractors, and civilian employees. Contractors are all basically ex-military. The military and contractors are the good guys. The civilians are your enemy. They run the show. They run the shops. They make the decisions. If this guy was 35 series or whatever the equivalent is on the other branches the odds are better that he is a good guy.

No blame being put on school/social workers of Florida for allowing this to happen. Immediate focus on trump and guns...

Keep digging, faggots. This cuck's dad worked for Cubic, and is retired FBI. The Hogg kid is interviewing with CNN right now. He'll have his own prime time if he can ever learn to get his lines right:
archive.is/5wsYO

>>Interestingly enough, James Snead (48) was reported to be a "decorated army veteran and military intelligence analyst who served stints in the Middle East between 1988 and 1996" per the SunSentinel. His wife Kimberly (49), is a "neonatal intensive care nurse who cares for premature and ill babies."

Shit at their job it seems...

David Hogg's new album HOGG WILD drops March 15th

when did these activist kids start attending school in Florida? I have a suspicion there's a reason the FBI tips were ""ignored.""

I'm pretty sure his dad was Ted "Shoot the school if I lose" Elliot Dahnald Cruz.

He didn't analyze intelligence so good.

We should keep an eye on these students. They came right out of the gate with full speeches/talking points blasted all over the media. Something is off about these "students"...

Uh, MKUltra anyone...?

Their professional demeanor is not how I'd expect high school students to be, especially right off the heels of the attack.

Nice rack

bump

Someone was fucking Nikolas in the ass.

god damn it. i mean, i personally dont think this was a case of glow in the darks, rather, simple bullying. but then this shit pops up and i THE RED FOX HUNTS AT MIDNIGHT

LOL You dumbasses will believe anything. About 1% of the military are in the Intel Corps. They don't let us onto any good info, it's all need-to-know. And you know what we need-to-know? Who were drone bombing this week. The civilian contractors in the Intel Community are the ones who have actual knowledge and power, not us fuck-offs. So I highly doubt the kid's dad being in intel had anything to do with anything. Unless it's just because Intel dudes abandon their unwanted kids, I mean that's what I did lol

Bump

do you even know what military intelligence analysts do?

they're not spooky. they're like half retarded pog secretaries who lose half-baked files and then go and read wikipedia for an hour before a briefing which they usually fuck up. that manning faggot and the leadership fuck up that let him continue should tell you everything you need to know about those guys.

you fucking neet morons need to leave the basement and live in the real world for a while. seriously.

Bump

Fuck I need to rewatch that show
Nice get too

Spread this info about the glo-in-the-darks

>FORMER. MILITARY. INTELLIGENCE. ANALYST.
Honestly, that just means he didn't score retardedly on his ASVAB and makes spreadsheets.

>Snead

Someone mentioned Chuck as a former surname. Did the Simpson's predict yet ANOTHER happening???

FFS being a "Military Intelligence Analyst" does not mean you're a soopersekrit spy. it means that he was a faggot welfare queen. FFS "served in the middle east between 1988 and 1996" means he sat at a desk for Desert Storm. Again this problem comes back to the nasty glorification of our military, this kid probably thought his step/foster/whatever dad was a badass