Over 99% white

>over 99% white
>no jews
>has preserved it's culture and language for thousands of years
>extremely nationalistic populace
>honors their Illyrian ancestors

Tell me Cred Forums, why isn't Albania our model country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Albania is a shithole.

Have you been to Albania? It's fucking shit. The entire country is corrupt and run by gangsters. It's basically South Italy: The Nation-State. Except it has no North Italy to make it worth something. Now, if you want to see some pretty countryside in the hills, Avlonya is beautiful. Thats about it.

Kosovo je Serbia

Fuck you, lying Serbs.

The conversion to Islam is a huge minus.

Why are you using a shill flag and why do you ask negative questions?

Saged.

No one in Albania take Islam seriously. They just call themselves muslim sometimes because of "tradition." There is a huge resurgence of Catholicism. Anyone who took Islam seriously went to Turkey after Albania won it's independence.

True story. A white Muslim country just means you're a peanut-butter sandwich. White in the outside, brown in the inside.

Americans are brown on the outside and jew in the inside.

>Albania
>White

Actually, you got that backwards (dumbshit). Mohamed was the whitest man whoever lived and that is repeatedly written in the Koran.

Saged.

>over 99% Muslim sandnigger

>ireland
>white

Fuck off, Douche Vult faggot.

shithole, turkic mongrels, islam, squalor, gypsies

> Are refugees from the Caucasus
> LARPing as Illyrians
> Is a fucking shithole

Why didn't you answer my question, and why did you make this repeat thread, shill? Do you want to die?

Saged.

Struck a nerve from the muslims.

Reminder that Islam is a fucking joke and the world would be better off if all Muslims were dead.

Only about .4% of Albania is gypsy. There are only about 2000 Turks in total.

We genetically read as the in between of Greeks and South Serbs.

How is it a repeat thread?

Albanians aren't muslim.

why do you spread lies son?

>muslim country
>model

>White
They are literally Turks larping as Europeans. They have brown skin for fucks sake.

You can't tell me with a straight face that these people are white.

How can you be proud when your ancestors knelt down and converted to Islam? Fucking disgraceful for a supposed European people. Even more embarrassing that you're still a Muslim country when you don't have to be

They are clearly southern europeans. kys mutt

you cant be muslim and white it's impossible so no albania you're not 99% white

It can not be an example, because it is an enemy.

>99% white

They are Turks. I guarantee if you did DNA tests between Albanian and Turks they would be extremely similar.

Listen up, low IQ poster, knowing who started that religion and what the Koran actually says is not "struck a nerve" you illiterate white trash.

Somebody posted that pic before that's how it's a repeat thread. And memeflags do not help your credibility.

I love Albanians, I would move there if I could since they love Americans. They have the best music and are the most alpha of all of Europe, my only second would be Romania in terms of having a healthy culture. What a bunch of patriarchal gangsters. If I was the Albanian tupac, my life would be complete, let's just put it that way.

Mohamed was white, probably a redhead. Just like Genghis Khan.

Nice memeflag muzzie faggot

You were literally made up by the Austrian elite luul

Nice hair. He could be the Albanian Ma$e.

Post proof of that then, faggot.

>If I was the Albanian tupac, my life would be complete, let's just put it that way.
You sound like a nigger, never come here.

I'm Pagan.

We have been here since Illyria, as we are Illyria.

>over 99% white
Stopped reading.

WE

You are just a tryhard little faggot who uses a memeflag. I'm the spiritual Albanian American philosophical Tupac and it's all good, baby.

Stop using the fascist flag, you Albanians have been our whores nothing more.

>There is a huge resurgence of Catholicism
Source?

Can it be saved?

WUZ

>99% white

ILLYRIANS

Some of the population is turk rape baby. But ethnically Albanian people stay within their cast.
You can tell who is not of true Albanian blood by facial structure.
For fucks sake, you can even tell from what area in Albania someone is from by categorizing facial/body features.
Those mudslimes are not of true Illyrians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg

Albania is one of the most atheist countries on the planet.

They literally look like every white person i have ever met with a slight tan

Bersculoni was a fucking boss lol. Miss the guy

>white

>why do you spread lies son?
Speak for yourself, you lying sack of shit

And yet the large majority of them are despicable Muslim converts? Nice way to take a big shit in their Illyrian ancestor's faces. They also act and look like gypsies.

Thanks

DELET DIS

Pedo worshipper detected.

Albanians are to Greeks as blacks are to whites, and greeks are not at all impressive

Generally true statement.
All religious buildings were shut down during Enver Hoxha's reign.
Albanians consume pork and alcohol on the regular. Wine/Raki being a common dinner table drink.
Women do not wear hijab, nijab or whatever jab.
The pictures posted here of isis ghouls is not representative of Albanians.

You realize they are left wingers, and Serbia loves Trump.

You call us 56%, we call you sandnigger. See how this works, faggot?

Trump is a kike shill.

t. 23% black, 10% indian, 13% mexican, 5% chinese, 5% grease

Holy shit, I'm starting to realise the Amerimutt meme is so real it's sad.

Show real flag faggot

It’s not, There is tons of evidence that disproves the meme.

After Estonia, Albania has the next best flag.

t. 23andme said I'm 83% white

Christcuckoldry is the most despicable religion ever. But Islam. No thanks.

23 and me is ran by Jews
Pic related is the owner of 23 and me

Kek

lmao, so what did you 23andme results come out as?

I wish 1939 happened again and that Italy invaded Albania

Sorry, I don’t send my data to Jews.

Albania allied with Hitler.

So what is your background?

The difference is that 20 years of greek history eclipse the entire history of albania since ever.
Albanians seem a strange corpse inside europe, they look turkish

Albania was because they were under Italian occupation, you realize that.
Also my background is Italian and Danish.

The Italians now hate the Albanians, because they are lazy and violent like the niggers.

>Also my background is Italian and Danish.
t. 1/8th Italian and 3/256th Danish

What is your actual background, mutt?

WE WUZ NAZI

REMOVE KEBAP

I’m telling you my actual background retard, you can’t deny it just because of some JIDF meme.

What state do you live in?

Ohio

NAZI kebab

Ohio has barely any Italians and next to no Danes. Admit that your grandmother was a melungeon, mutt.

I've never met an Albanian that wasn't batshit crazy

She’s not though. She was the daughter of Sicilian immigrants, and married a Dane From Grand Rapids, Michigan.

serbian immigrant here go fuck yourself Albania trash

>Dane From Grand Rapids, Michigan
You mean a half Dane, half Anglo half Potawatomi? And then, your other parent is probably at least a quarter melungeon.

Fucking spic

Mediterraneans aren't white

fuck off

Being in damage control mode I see.

I see Albanians every day, and don't believe whatever they tell you. I can tell you they are the same as niggers in the US, maybe even worse, they are the most subhuman people on the Balkan, probably even Europe

> t.kike

this

Why do Albanians claim that half of your land is theirs?

Albanians look like gypsies mixed with Arabs. GTFO with your mongrel Muslim, human trafficking, robbing, raping shit faggot.

>no linguistic intelligibility
>no genetic link
>his whole proof consists in the existence of a place denoted by the same name
>conveniently ignores the name ''Iberia'' on the side
>implying Iberians descend from the Caucasus
>conveniently ignores the existence of ''Albanopolis'' on the territories of Illyria and the tribes inhabiting it where called ''Albanoi''.
Smelly dumb Serv diaspora scum

i fucking hate albanians
worst people in the world

I seriously fucking doubt you are half danish, half italians. A lot of American faggots will claim minor parts as their ancestry as the dominant ancestry. My mom's husband is like 25-28% German and claims that he is fully German.

We wuz illyrians n Sheit.

Because they can easily claim so, for some reason they're 25% of our population, and you support them. What they're basically saying is if it wasn't for some genocide we did on them , they'd make up 50% of the population today, and therefore they want to claim some of our land. But all of this is bullshit as you can probably tell, not based on real facts

I hope Trump cuts Aid to Albania and kicks them out of NATO. NATO in general sucks.

I’m not, I’m 25% Italian, but I have 0 nigger blood in me.

You are just a bunch of Bulgarians larping as greeks.

So like modern Jews

So you are 25% Italian, 25% Dane, then what's the rest?

still better than fucking subhuman albanians

>historical, genetic and linguistic data that link Albanians with Illyrians are LARPing because I hate Albanians
fuck off mutt

English, my mother’s ancestors came from England on the mayflower apparently.

Albania
Because we can claim certain pieces of land as our own by moving there and breeding out the natives.

And in that English ancestry, you are part melungeon.

Part what?

Melungeons are triracials that moved to the Appalachian mountains.

Because they're pussies. I mean seriously, who has even heard of Albania. It sounds like a country of albinos, which are gross.

>My mom's husband

what about your wife's son?

Yeah.

>161149593
You have a long way to prove yourselves
so far
>no jews
owned by madeleine albright et al. kek
>extremely nationalistic populace
of gypsies and slimes
>honors their Illyrian ancestors
top kek

I'm only 20, so I'm not married yet.

So you are melungeon?

I hope so too, but it'd have a bad effect. They'd probably migrate in to neighboring countries, infecting us and other even more than now. Given our relatively small population they could become a majority.
the classic "Bulgarian larping as Greek", why does every neighboring country use this as an argument when said something against them. Why don't you focus on answering and disproving what i said about your country , instead of just saying that we're bulgars or grreeks?

There are Albanians in Italy, mostly in southern Italy and Sicily.

>Because we can claim certain pieces of land as our own by moving there and breeding out the natives.
kek are you referring to the Anglo colonists with the Native Americans?

No no, it’s just something Albanians do.

Shut the fuck up cunt, you are a refugee from the Caucasus. Now you LARP as an Illyrian, like the other refugee stock from from the Urals, Volga and Crimea that LARP as Macedonians.

Yeah, Anglo Americans breed with the natives and their slaves to create the melungeon race.

Stop hiding behind the flag, faggot, you ain't fooling anyone.

>has preserved it's culture
>70% muslim despite being Christian back in the day

I'll expose myself. I'm a half Pole, half Yugoslav(pretty sure it's Croat) living in muttland.

I know another country
>Over 99% white
>no jews
>Has preserved its culture and language for thousands of years
>extremely nationalistic populance
>honors their ancestors
>First christian country
>its Armenia

why isnt ARMENIA your model country?

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

then why are you LARPing as albanian?

I would rather live in Afghanistan.

They begged the Romans to come into their lands as refugees from the war since they were fellow Christians. Now they try to plagarise the heritage of the region, ungrateful fucks.

Because it’s the West Virginia of Europe

>Armos
>White
Ahahahahhaahhahahabahahaha

Become orthodox or Catholic and I'll be ok with Albanians. As it stands, they just seem to be another example of Turks fucking up Europe with their shit ethics.

Because Albanians are reviving the Illyrian spirit of our ancestors, which includes you Serb as well. We need to form a Pan-Balkan Neo-Illyria.

Balkans is the toilet of Earth and nuking the whole useless place off the planet would result in world peace

kys kike.

I am actually half italian (52%)

This
It’s as bad as Africa

27% of your ancestors are Africans.

okay im not even from there but the toilet of earth is Pajeetistan

Because the minute we are gone the jews are going to (((immigrate))) there and start the cycle anew.
>99% white
Not for long fuqboi. Pretty soon your women are gonna start asking for more "children refugees", flooding your countries with niggers that will replace you.

100% of your ancestors are smelly Turks

I'm Polish(with some Scottish Catholics that came to Central Poland in the 1600's) and Yugoslav, dumbass.

>Pretty soon your women are gonna start asking for more "children refugees"
Not all white women are whores, MGTOW faggot.

>I'm Polish(with some Scottish Catholics that came to Central Poland in the 1600's) and Yugoslav, dumbass.

Disgusting

That's actually pretty accurate.