twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this accurate?

>early again
It's not like Tucker was 30 seconds away user

SHALL

5 MIN HYPE

Thanks everyone!

Hornjob

Quick rundown on the day’s events to this point?
Star Wars terminology would help.

> REMINDER THAT CHO BEAT THAT HIGH SCORE NOT WITH "ASSAULT WEAPONS" BUT DUAL WIELDING PISTOLS
That should kill the "mass shooters need 'assault weapons'" but somehow leftists forget about that

AWOO~

Kushner is a lying thieving criminal with dual citizenship. He comes from a dirty evil criminal family.

The fact that this clueless, unqualified, bankrupt know-nothing who's in debt to foreigners up to ears has access to our nation's top secrets scares me to death. Can't fucking wait for Mueller to lock this prick up

They try to memory hole that incident entirely since he wasn't white.

Hey Girl

>Quick rundown on the day’s events to this point?
>Star Wars terminology would help.
Well

> The left build a gigantic death star ready to blow away the gun rights of millions of America
> Trump is manoeuvring a small drone right into their vents to blow their plans away

It was just like when Professor Dumbledore sent Luke to the cornucopia

>those reply counts
They're hitting new levels of unhinged

THE FORCE IS FEMALE

there's too many jews on Cred Forums wtf

>DRUMPF IS TAKING MY GIBS AWAY AND GIVING ME HEALTHY FOOD! HE'S A BIG MEANIE! IMPEACH

It's actually shocking that so FEW people die in these shootings. LV shooter and Orlando shooters were closer to what i'd imagine happening in a mass shooting. It's fucking terrifying to be honest that people are mentally driven to do this stuff.

>According to Reuters, left-wing candidate Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador stated that he would use the global body to “defend the rights of Mexicans” if U.S. President Donald Trump carried through with erecting a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

>“If he insists on building the wall, we’re going to turn to the United Nations to defend the rights of Mexicans,” Obrador told his supporters. “I‘m conscious of my historic responsibility.”
Minefields when?

>10/10
>Would get slapped.

That's so so very wrong but I laughed.

I just want them to sling the first arrow so they can be put down permanently.

Timmy beat the high score with a rental truck race fuel, fertilizer and gun powder. No more Waco or Ruby Ridge after that

>archive.is/cl7IA

Whad'ya do today?

Darth Shitknuckle bit a fat Wookie dick. You're all caught up now, sit down and shut up.

>building something on your land is racist

Nice. I don’t like my rights infringed.

That time again lads

Twitter won't even show me the threads, logged in or out.

Apparently the 2019 budget proposal is going to cut 3.6 trillion in wasteful spending.

time for tucker posting

Reminder the 2A is fascist.

Fair game now. Would be a shame if an illiegal weapon was found in his vechicle

Invasion into Mexico when? Sherman's March 2.0.

i'd imagine if all entitlements were cut, medicaid was phased out, and everyone just sucked it up, the problem would solve itself rapidly. Of course we'd also need to stop immigration. I wonder why it's so hard for imagine that if you limit what you give out, you'll limit the proliferation of the poor.

user, plz, here is a reenactment of what would happen

Mexico
> **Autistically screeches at the UN**
Trump
> remember when you guys voted against US and coincidentally all sorts of funding was cut?
Mexico
> **takes it to the security council and by miracle manages to get an almost unanimous vote**
Trump
> Almost. US is vetoing it

Minefields would violate UN agreements, but there's no law against razorwire and turrets on top of the wall

>Oi, you can't build that on your land.
>The mexicans can do it though, that's fine.
Fine for all or fine for nobody.

I HATE SPICS. I HATE SPICS. I HATE THEM. HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE.

that's like a thief complaining to the UN about people locking their doors at night. good grief.

Hitler was a gungrabber.

Remember when Obama was president, stealing our elections was impossible and to even suggest such a thing could happen was practically treasonous.

T U C K E R
U
C
K
E
R

T I M E

youtube.com/watch?v=TraQl3eI1jY

>Cane toads in charge of understanding basic rights

And totally propagated by Russians; yeah, we get it.

SHALL

Martha has a cold. Get well soon, Martha!

Why don't they just put a microchip in all the assault weapons which causes them to shut down immediately if they're being used in a massacre? The police or the Government could simply press a button and the gun would stop. That way everyone gets to keep their guns, and kids are safe

2B is better

Let's get that meal out on a tray!

The Tucknate of Tucker has arrived! He cometh, he tuckeths!

Russians want US to be armed?

He was payed to make that scornful face. Heh kids arent vindictive like this on their own as they need to be guided.

>left-wing candidate
Isn't there no right wing in Mexico? So what is he, the Left-wing versus the Lefter-Wing?

>Android
>having a hole for her butt

That's too complicated. Why don't they just make massacres illegal?

TUCC TIME!

Given that the FBI failed to act on threats I wonder if law enforcement is going to start going after people that make threats about assassinating Trump.
They're already arresting people for threatening to high score schools.

Hitler did take guns, yes, but only from private citizens. He still allowed the army to have guns.

T U C C
I
M
E

That is what Schiff said.

we live

FRESH

hey congrats, i saw another user saying you'd won the lottery recently

>United Nations
>relevant
pick one

>Given that the FBI failed to act on threats I wonder if law enforcement is going to start going after people that make threats about assassinating Trump.
SS take all credible threats very seriously. You report, they show up. Every single time

>IF YOU WERE A JEW YOU'D TAKE GUNS AWAY SO THAT NO ONE COULD PUT YOU IN THE OVEN YOU BELONG IN
TUCKER YES

>who ready for /tucking/?

HOLY SHIT DOES TUCKER HAVE BODY GUARDS TO PROTECT HIM AND HIS FAMILY

>Tucker going in dry without a condom

>take the guns away
fucking tuck is fucking on fire right now

I like how CNN glows (in the dark).

>Left-wing versus the Lefter-Wing?
It's what happens in my country, or what happened until this year, there's 2 left-wingers calling each other "fascists" and trying to prove one is more left-winger than the other.
It's called "Hegemony", plan by a communist named Antonio Gramsci when the left controls all Media and Academia.

TUCKER IS GOING THERE!

The media is authoritarian!

I assume freedom of movement on historically Hispanic lands. Well good luck with that.

Tucker is on fire.

>won the lottery recently
Fake news.

This tucking really will be legendary. Also, his Canadian manservant is here.

What's Tucc saying? I can't watch right now.

Tucker

>LITERALLY

naming the Jew!

(((The ruling class)))

Damn tuck he’s dropping red pills

The problem is even if they commit a massacre, they know they won't be locked up or put to death immediately. The "bill of rights" means they get a lawyer and a trial and even a jury, AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE.

In civilized societies we did away which such beauracracies years ago

Damn Tucker is breaking down the red pill for the masses!

HE’S GOING FULL 1776!!!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

Will he ever pay Trump back for destroying Trump's hotel carpet back in 2012?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TUCKER GOING IN RAW

woop woop

'sup /ptg/ bros. My Cred Forums edition MAGA hat arrived today. Not as good as the original, but I actually have a job now instead of being a poorfag college student, so that's progress. It really takes me back to all the fun around the election. Thanks for keeping that spirit going, it's nice to know there's always at least one thread that's encouraging on Cred Forums.

you aren't the user with a brazilian dollars in his bank account?

its a mark steyn episode

Wow that was so neat, thats why Im here

Im a girl and you guys seem nice

How do I upvote posts?

How do I get a different username?

So what are we gonna do with the elections?

>Leaf talking about sticking dogs somewhere

along with Culker's time

FUCKING FASCISTS DEMOCuCKS

>mark steyn as first guest
Tucker has no insane lefty tonight

every episode?

>its a mark steyn episode

Once a leaf always a leaf.

Exhaust for her fusion core.

Is there a live stream

How come 3D tits aren't all at least this big?

the answer to 1984 is 1776

decent looking burger right there

dumb faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=r_TT4Oe6GdE

Or 1973.

He's putting it all together!

I wish I had a single dollar.

>not Gramp's
get out

yeah like 40 of them

LOL, you're off by like 200 years dumbarse

why does Tucker still bootlick for republicans like a partisan hack? DC is 100% one-party rule, has been for at least 40 years. the partisan bullshit teases out how low iq all you mouthbreathers are. it's bread and circuses

Because the central bank prints endless money.

GO HOME TRUMP NORMIE

eBay?
Buy a silver certificate.

shake shack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>culvers

strawpoll.me/15109959

>Catches space AIDS again

I thought it was a decent effort

What for, I live in Brazil, why would I need a dollar?

guess what's trending drumfshits

They are destroying the family which is the key, lads.
>pic related

Or just cook it at home

You wanted a dollar? Buy a dollar.

Republicans are the lesser of two evils now. This is where we're at. Nobody likes the GOP. They like Trump, who is disliked by the Democrats and Republicans almost equally.

Why hasn't he blocked those guys yet?

kek

Echo chamber.

Few things not right in there
1) it would be hotter if Hiro without being prompted took the initiative to lick and suck her horns. Why? Because 02 is self-conscious about her horns. She hates them about herself and sees it as the reason why she is all alone and why she refers to herself as a monster.

2) It would show that Hiro is becoming bolder and taking the initiative, which shows character growth. So the viewer would be pleasantly surprised to see Hiro acting bolder. The surprise would also be for 02 because now "the tables have turned" and Hiro is causing her to have confused mixed up feelings instead of her for a change

3) due to this the focus of the shots should be about how 02 is full of love (heart pupils), embarrassment, submissiveness. It's not about "Hiro sucking the horns" it's about 02 having her horns sucked. This state of 02 would create intense moe-gap as a girl who normally is dominate has her "weakness" both physically and emotionally loved and cherished by her Darling.

4) This should cause her to fight to regain control in the next pages when she "turns the tables" yet again and rewards his boldness through fucking him wildly, then a final table turn when he gets the hang of it and fucks her with a lot of emphasis on how they are in sync. Ended will a filled womb shot.

compare the pictures string of dialogue with this:

>Darling what are yo-
>UNNMMMM
>Oh Darling!
>*pant*pant* You-unn! You keep lickiiiii
>you keep licking my horns!
>So sensitive, it feels so good! Darling!
>Don't put them in you mo-ah! ah! oooooh
>[He's sucking on my horns!! Hiro has my horn in his mouth!!!]
>Darling!! I-I-I'm going to get addicted to this!!

I love when Fox punches down to CNN.

meh, it's mainly for my own amusement
the tennesse one didn't get much play either

>illegal DEMANDING rights

Just remember that Pearl Harbor was FDR's bait. Japs were so dumb that they took bait.

After an entire year of intensive investigation, have you found shit?

how much does one dollar cost?

The Don works in mysterious ways.

>russian bots are pearl harbor
>but obummer didnt respond to it because obummer did nothing wrong

Stop posting her, fuck. I don't need to be reminded.

My uncle also wants Kushner indicted. I asked him if he was okay with breaking apart a family and he changed the subject.

I hope Tucker has body guards. Max Boot is a dangerous man to tangle with.

>pearl harbor and 9/11 attack are the same as 13 russians saying mean things about hillary

holy shit

Probably a dollar plus shipping.

>Ruskies troll democucks
>NUKE THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good to see there are some principled conservatives out there actually doing something about massacres

The 2D realm is always superior

I think even if he blocks them we can still see there responses, I have no idea how Twitter works though.

wtf i hate trump now

fuck why didnt i save the mueller dont hurry from the congressman

i love you user, no homo

>(((CNN)))
>(((monitoring groups))) say
There's no way these fake news kikes are surprised by their ratings drop. I dream of the day they are beaten to death in their own studio.

It wasn't bait so much as it was "go ahead and try"

>Imagine, imagine, imagine.

I'm noticing a theme here with the current narrative they're pushing.

High School Student Hogg Attacks ‘Disgusting’ Weekend Tweetstorm: ‘My Father is a Retired FBI Agent’

“My father is a retired FBI agent ..."
That explains why your school was shot up by a stunted misfit despite multiple warnings to the FBI, kid.
Life can be tough, but genetics are unmerciful.

Why do they care? I thought the wall wasn't supposed to work anyway

What kind of threats do I have to make to get visited by Agent Wojak?

>people are killing you but we wont tell you who, just trust us when we tell you its guns and not illegals/muslims

He wanted them to hit us.

>I think even if he blocks them we can still see there responses,

nope, if he blocks them...they can't reply to his tweets at all

I was hoping Gorka would me on. His voice make my dick hard.

>that Obama portrait
Fucking kek

Ask Trump if he knows that feel.

Posting unsanctioned pepes

Saying "If Russian Collusion happened in 2016, why did Obama do anything about it" is kinda like when Darth Vader said "If this is a consular ship, where are the ambassadors?"

republicans would literally give 100% of the GDP to their donor class if they could

Can anyone make out what the caption says?

And, the left still uses words like "collusion" even when they can't understand them. Why are liberals so stupid yet so proud to put their retardation on display for all to see?

god damn that guy is terrifying

>thousands

He is doing a great job!

2D > 3D
YES YES YES!

Hey pedes you gotta use your noodle and read Trumps 2019 budget.
Its just slashing so much. LOL

>Education slashed 5 billion
>Housing and urban development slashed 4 billion

no one in the media has even attempted to interview any of the players in the "small group" of the FBI.

The elite media is losing, and fear acknowledging proof of their losing by publishing a syllable against their fellow soldiers in arms, the FBI coup crowd and the Obama administration who set them loose to set up against Trump.
The conservative news, FOX NEWS, etc., have taken over the field and whipped the lib-heads fair and square. The news is out there, now.
The fun part is that Rubenstein and Mueller & Company belong to the Obama Media Complex. These are their guys, and their guys have thrown in the towel against “collusion” conspiracy.
The lowest blow for the Complex is that by implication, Rubenstein includes the discord of the media, promoting divisiveness and conspiracies, that all together played into the hands of the Russian mission for fanning internet flames and subscribe to the discord with street rallies for opposing sides.
This may be the first lap, but Mueller has no obstruction of justice case to be made, either. According to Trey Gowdy, who has seen the Comey memos that were about his conversations with Trump.
JoMika will be very discouraged, but will continue their road show for impeachment and mental illness, Alzheimer symptoms and unfitness for office, against the president.
What a FAIL. They are all cooked as pundits, advisers, journalists and general know-it-alls’.

>I was hoping Gorka would me on. His voice make my dick hard.
are you male or female?

So a rhetorical kill shot?

Cred Forums is always right

i voted for Trump and would LOVE to see kushner, ivanka and jr arrested. they're totally con artists who've done nothing in their lives but rip people off using their dad's name

this'un

If-if-if- okie dokie

>this democrat retard not letting go of the Russian hacking muh election narrative

>mfw

Why hasn't anyone drawn an Agent Wojak?

All information about crimes is now top secret, to protect ourselves from copy-cats.

Is Ben Shapiro fucking stupid?

Let's protect WWII Nazi's names so there are no 21st century LARPers. I wonder f he would go for that?

is Tucker a Assadpede?

>Gramps put a graphic over his face

We’re too scared of him. P90 magdumps, man

>It's not about "Hiro sucking the horns" it's about 02 having her horns sucked.
This user gets it.

Based Gramps

So everyone else can see how retarded this shifty kike is. Trust me, the secular coin-clippers are walking themselves toward the fire. Ten or twenty years from now they will be removed from U.S. soil, crying to whoever will listen.
This is simply history repeating itself yet again. I hope when the day comes I will have the pleasure of slapping those sunglasses off of that filthy jew face and jamming the temples in his eye sockets.

>ignoring Israel again

no he is a ancap

>Tucker still assblasted about some mercs getting merc'd

Good. More ammo for Voter ID.

Because it's simply the way they were (((educated))), to which they believe anyone else has none.

Send the Marines when?

>WE ARE NOT INTENTIONALLY KILLING RUSSIANS

I wouldn't cry if Kushner or Ivanka were indicted (except that the left would use it as a talking point) but Don Jr. is about the most vocal advocate of the second amendment around.

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE

Jesus, what an embarrassment.

yeah, kek'd myself

02 having her horns sucked makes her horny

But I want Agent Wojak verses would-be assassin Pepe.

>WE ARE ACCIDENTAL KILLING RUSSIANS

CHRIS HANH SEETHING

What were they supposed to do Tucker, let them kill our guys?

First you'd have to leave your mommies basement

HE'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

2d>3d

>his democrat retard not letting go of the Russian hacking muh election narrative
you know what we need for 2020?
demand voter ID

Whats wrong with this country? reforming SNAP will save us 213 BILLION over 10 years.

He has to slowly draw attention, that entire opening segment was juden talk, now he's gotta take a break before more

Um, yes? They attacked US forces and so they retaliate, fuck those mercs.

You’ll summon him if you say his name a third time! Say Agent Mrgunsngear.

>tfw can't find Gramp's House
D-did he died?

Why are we still allowing the Russians to sell dressing at every grocery store in America!?

lol this guy thinks chinese are things (they are)

i did... long time ago

>i don't think we should kill anyone anywhere
Fucking hippie.

MUELLER PLEASE DON'T HURRY!

Roosya BTFO!

RACIST

RUSSIA BTFO

Don Jr is a lifelong fuckup idiot and that meeting is torpedoing his dad's presidency. he obviously doesn't work, he just vacations and tweets all day. a silverspoon fucking loser

>respond in kind on china for cyber war
consequences will never be the same

idiot

That would mean I'd have to get off my fat ass.

>DUH RUSSIANS ARE MEDDLING IN R ELECTIONS

This guy is a faggot

eh, he's kinda correct here tho

He probably just doesn't want another war because it's not in America's interest.
Assad is fighting against Israeli land grabbing so I support him by default.
America really needs to worry about itself, we don't need to involve ourselves in the Middle East on Israels behalf.

Have a (you), sandnigger.

he's running his dads company dumbass

Damn, I don't why Trump cheats on Melania, she's a 10

Nobody gives half a shit about that meeting, because absolutely nothing happened and that's provable. That's why we're talking about facebook ads.

Well he works for (((Schumer)))

Who /trollfarmer/ here?

Why do the globalists want war against their communist buddies so badly?

agent wojak and president pepe.

guilty as charged

>Why? Because 02 is self-conscious about her horns. She hates them about herself and sees it as the reason why she is all alone and why she refers to herself as a monster.

Seriously, a girl who is self conscious about a part of her body will never offer it up because she doesn't want to feel ugly. If a girl has torpedo titties she will fuck with a shirt on as much as possible. But if you love her weirdo nossle tits she will be in heaven.

If Hiro wanted to OWN dat pussy, he should suck those demon horns ASAP

That meeting nobody cared about?

Can't get mine to sprout.

They're replacing the cards with crates of perishable food. That way niggers can't sell them for booze and crack.

>Just let Russia and China have all the resources in the ME!
No thanks

>We should do something about it.
Can I get that pic of the wide eye dude

2D > 3D

Keeping information from the people is always wrong, user.

Baking worry not and be just.

IIRC on Red Eye they said he worked for the Clintons at some point too

So he's the mouth of (((Schumer)))?

>time for the media to tell the truth
top kek

WHORE

It’s the right thing to do my friend

>and who can say where love goes, only time

cool beans

Oh ya watch this! Repealing and replacing Niggercare will save us 674 billion dollars over 10 years.

>troll farmer
no way i am just a vietnamese rice merchant

to kill us off. send the remaining whites to die in a war while the usa gets taken over by subhumans. they did the same thing in ww2 when everyone came home to discover the cities were populated with niggers. the american dream of a white fence in the suburbs was propaganda. soldiers died only to have their homes taken from them when they got back

lol sure he does

No.

i love this post
and i love you user

How do paper ballots do anything to counter pre-election advertising? Not that I'm opposed, either that's just clickbait or alex-jones-flowchart-tier connections

>let's blame vidya
no.

Neo thread
Neo bread!

FASCIST

this is autism

Do you think they get paid in Soros bucks, hot pockets, or tasty cheeses and pasta with walnut sauce? Or do they do it for free?

Cred Forumsiggers about to get triggered

By Javier Blas and Dan Murtaugh (Bloomberg) — The flood of crude leaving the U.S. could be about to get a major boost: the nation’s top imports terminal is testing one of the industry’s biggest tankers to load an export cargo for the first time.

If the trial run signals the start of regular exports from Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, it will be a step change in America’s capacity to export the burgeoning production that’s roiled global oil markets. The ability to load very large crude carriers, the industry term for giant ships able to carry two million barrels, will significantly cut the cost of shipping cargoes overseas.

Happy birthday chink-leaf, enjoy your dinner !

They don't, but (((automated ballots))) are easier to fuck with.

We better get voter ID laws just to be safe. Who knows how many Russians are voting illegally?!

It’s up to you to watch and listen. Relying on outside sources is a joke.

But user! Russians are the ones pushing for voter ID laws too!

Wow, that's the best idea I've seen so far, you think it'd work ?