wtf happened?

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

err minus the last"woman" in the title.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Mainstream feminism. Why is this a question?

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Oh my goodness x'D

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

jews

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

any girl who doesn't wear short shorts or yoga pants instantly get my dick hard now (as long as they're normal size of course)

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

There are no waves of feminism. What we have now if just the logical conclusion of it. Women will never be like this in your life time.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

you can see her nipnips lol

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

joos

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

They raised their children poorly which in raised their children poorly, etc. Also all the "muh womens rights" didnt do jack shit but cause more harm

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

fuck

why was I born in this time line?

I was meant to be a simple farmer type with a loving wife and 2 young blonde haired sons.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

I don't know why you think women weren't showing skin back then.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

They were already disgusting degenerates in the 50's, OP. Not as bad as now though, obviously, but the groundwork had already been lain.

Sad!

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Too much social media
Feminism
Degenerate "culture" via music, TV and movies

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

DELET

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Progress.

John Phillips
John Phillips

(((progress)))

Caleb King
Caleb King

I want to believe that we can go back

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

I'm sorry brother

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

The pill

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

what pill

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

the pill

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Chads back in the 50s were good dudes who actually upheld societal standards--so women would behave in a way that would make Chads want to be marry them (aka cook and clean well).

Then Chad lowered his standards and hypergamy took hold--so Chad only wanted fuck meat, and that's what most women started acting like--fuck meat.

Solution? Start murdering Chads who have more than one gf.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

are you 12?

Owen Long
Owen Long

Got away from the TRUTH
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

prostitutes represent mainstream women's views on modesty at the time

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

yes

Henry King
Henry King

well that explains it

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

Yep. Before 1950, before the end of the war , the Jews were just arriving en masse to our shores. Everything went down hill from there. Now we had more than banking Jews we had Hollywood Jews after 1950

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

explains what

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Feminism. Many "soyboys" were the ones who pushed feminism even moreso than women did.

Lots of hippies could not win the affection of women because they could not compete with masculine men so instead they pushed feminism and promiscuity for an easy lay.

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

They got kiked by crazy ideas of rebellion and freedom, but all they found was abuse and misery instead.

Get women out of politics and companies and back to the kitchen, that is what we have to do next. After Trump, it's time for a new and healthy goal, reverse the kikenings of this sick world.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Short answer: Jews.
Long answer: Whig history run wild + Jews, basically, just read Moldbug

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

wtf happened?
Weak men allowed them rights, thou they are animals with the minds on par with little children only.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

reversing the schemes of kikes should be happening right now when we have our guy in the oval office.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Look at that waist! I have not seen a waist on an american woman in decades

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Typical mutthink, let the boss fix it. No you mong, it is now a world-wide problem and we have to deal with it on a global scale, every one of us individually. THAT is the true cancer of the jews, their global communism, or better, satanism. After all, they do serve the devil.

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

I'M A FUCKING VIRGIN BECAUSE FEMINISM WAAAHHH.

FUCKING INCELS.
GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY AND GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND STOP SPAMMING THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER, PATHETIC EXCUSES OF MAN.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

I'm not saying just let Trump deal with it dummy. I'm saying now is the time we should be purging out enemies. especially after the momentum haunted by Trump winning office

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

t rabid woman

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

I'm not saying just let Trump deal with it dummy. I'm saying now is the time we should be purging our enemies. especially after the momentum gained by Trump winning office

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

lol feminism made it easier for men to get laid. that doesn't even make sense.

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

wtf happened?

the super rich bought your women and turned them all into whores.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

They did a shit job of raising Boomers, and the rest is history...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit