This is a woman in the 1950s woman

wtf happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

err minus the last"woman" in the title.

Mainstream feminism. Why is this a question?

Oh my goodness x'D

jews

any girl who doesn't wear short shorts or yoga pants instantly get my dick hard now (as long as they're normal size of course)

There are no waves of feminism. What we have now if just the logical conclusion of it. Women will never be like this in your life time.

you can see her nipnips lol

joos

They raised their children poorly which in raised their children poorly, etc. Also all the "muh womens rights" didnt do jack shit but cause more harm

fuck

why was I born in this time line?

I was meant to be a simple farmer type with a loving wife and 2 young blonde haired sons.

I don't know why you think women weren't showing skin back then.

They were already disgusting degenerates in the 50's, OP. Not as bad as now though, obviously, but the groundwork had already been lain.

Sad!

>Too much social media
>Feminism
>Degenerate "culture" via music, TV and movies

DELET

Progress.

(((progress)))

I want to believe that we can go back

I'm sorry brother

The pill

what pill

the pill

Chads back in the 50s were good dudes who actually upheld societal standards--so women would behave in a way that would make Chads want to be marry them (aka cook and clean well).

Then Chad lowered his standards and hypergamy took hold--so Chad only wanted fuck meat, and that's what most women started acting like--fuck meat.

Solution? Start murdering Chads who have more than one gf.

are you 12?

Got away from the TRUTH
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>prostitutes represent mainstream women's views on modesty at the time

yes

well that explains it

Yep. Before 1950, before the end of the war , the Jews were just arriving en masse to our shores. Everything went down hill from there. Now we had more than banking Jews we had Hollywood Jews after 1950

explains what

Feminism. Many "soyboys" were the ones who pushed feminism even moreso than women did.

Lots of hippies could not win the affection of women because they could not compete with masculine men so instead they pushed feminism and promiscuity for an easy lay.

They got kiked by crazy ideas of rebellion and freedom, but all they found was abuse and misery instead.

Get women out of politics and companies and back to the kitchen, that is what we have to do next. After Trump, it's time for a new and healthy goal, reverse the kikenings of this sick world.

Short answer: Jews.
Long answer: Whig history run wild + Jews, basically, just read Moldbug

>wtf happened?
Weak men allowed them rights, thou they are animals with the minds on par with little children only.

reversing the schemes of kikes should be happening right now when we have our guy in the oval office.

Look at that waist! I have not seen a waist on an american woman in decades

Typical mutthink, let the boss fix it. No you mong, it is now a world-wide problem and we have to deal with it on a global scale, every one of us individually. THAT is the true cancer of the jews, their global communism, or better, satanism. After all, they do serve the devil.

>I'M A FUCKING VIRGIN BECAUSE FEMINISM WAAAHHH.

FUCKING INCELS.
GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY AND GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND STOP SPAMMING THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER, PATHETIC EXCUSES OF MAN.

I'm not saying just let Trump deal with it dummy. I'm saying now is the time we should be purging out enemies. especially after the momentum haunted by Trump winning office

>t rabid woman

I'm not saying just let Trump deal with it dummy. I'm saying now is the time we should be purging our enemies. especially after the momentum gained by Trump winning office

lol feminism made it easier for men to get laid. that doesn't even make sense.

>wtf happened?

the super rich bought your women and turned them all into whores.

They did a shit job of raising Boomers, and the rest is history...