Is this guy fucking serious?

Is this guy fucking serious?
Literally every single teenager to ever exist is an idiot. It’s their job.

No one should vote.

i'm not sure why these jews are being so brazen

His last name is amusing

Only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Hillary.

God bless them. I thought progressives we're for the people

Pretty sure this guy is a pedo hoping to take advantage of the slippy slope to fuck a 14yo.
Apparently a faculty member at Harvard I think this just strengthens my theory.

is his fucking name seriously "tribe"
???

He's a Jew. The same Jew that predicted in about 20 different articles "TRUMP WILL DEFINITELY BE INDICTED AND IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!"

Every teenager I've had a conversation with about politics had been a retard. I was a retard "ought to be a law" at 16 too. I guess they fit right into the democratic platform, since they have the *actual* ideology of children.

Striking while the iron is hot. The next tragic shooting will feature the same thing. Finding a bunch of students that will be media darlings for a few weeks. They will promote the shitlib agenda while these kinds of (((people))) point and fawn over their wisdom. They love to exploit kids in every way imaginable.

came here to say this

(((tribe)))law

And Canadians. Because they don't have a vote.

If teenagers are so much better at detecting BS, then why can't they consent to sex?

>lower the voting age
You wish, kike.

THIS is the power of teen voters

>Childrens Crusade
>A crusade where a bunch of idiotic children get suckered onto a boat by some adults and either die or are sold into slavery.

He could have picked a more accurate representation of an adult liberals mindset if he fucking tried.

They're idiots with no life experience and poor impulse control who are ruled by peer pressure and their emotions.

>dat pic
You guys have reached a new level man, I’m so fucking done

History has shown that they keep pushing until they get kicked out.

>BS detectors
Uhh, you mean naivety?

Hey why not age 10, we bring our children to protests and have them hold our signs anyways. Yeah let them vote and we can pan a camera over all the crying 10 year olds when they lose, it doesn't work when it's a bunch of adults crying LIKE 10 year olds.

teens will be irrelevant as soon as snapchat reverts back to their old layout

So they should serve on juries too I suppose?

Did you know that a child's pre-frontal cortex does not finish developing until they are 25, making them of inferior mental stock until that age?
Wouldn't it be great if the votin age were raised to 25? Just a pipe dream, I know, but #TenthCrusade?

Why would any sane person want teenagers to vote? The democrats are desperate.

It’s an age where kids start to question things more, it’s also an age where any kid is more inclined to believe in anything that even so much as sounds cool. Somehow, that makes them good detecting bullshit.

The dems are panicking about losing the illegal vote, so they’re trying to find a replacement demographic retarded enough to vote dem - kids

>Is this guy fucking serious?
yeah, hes also dead inside

I bet he's a democrat. everyone is a stupid lib dem when still a teenager and it's the only way the dems can remain relevant to tap into that before they wise up

You nailed it with the desperate. They know the young would vote overwhelmingly liberal.

Age of majority should be 25 at this point and only married or widowed landowners with at least two children should get to vote. The drinking age can move to 16 for beer and wine while we're shuffling things around.

Does this schmuck know what happened to the children from the Children’s Crusade?

This is stupid, at the age I was a fucking moron who believed all the propaganda I'd been taught by the school system.

yeah and they also import millions of niggers

get it yet?

well the kikes pit men against women in the household by allowing the State to become the Father, why not let the children in on this royal rumble?! They have lots of "wisdom" too!

Childrens crusade was about leading children to the slaughter on that their innocence and virtue would save them. It doesnt.

so your average trump voter

Me too. I was borderline retarded all the way to at least 20

Wouldn't that just help the right?

Yeah the same teenagers that worship rainbow colored rappers named Lil (add something) and Kylie Jenner like their idols and perfect human being they have to mimic should decide the future of US.

What could go wrong?

I was pretty much the same. It makes me cringe looking back at some of the things I believed.

Jews just love it when they can expand the voting population to include more people who are easily manipulated by the media. First it was blacks, then women, and now children Everything to strip power away from white men.
It is moments like this when I feel I can really understand the sentiment behind "and gradually I began to hate them"

>First you allowed gays to have more rights than you
>Now those same jewish faglords are trying to get children to have "more right."

You know consent is coming next.

nigger do you even know a fucking thing about the children crusade.

Found the Boomers

Lower the voting age pnly if you can lower the age of consent.

If 16 year old britney is old enough to vote
Then 16 year old britney is old enough to get pounded in the ass by tyrone who is fresh out of jail after doing a 13 year stretch.

>Children are smarter than you think the voting age should be 16
>The right to own a gun should be 21 though

I'm just asking, but didn't Trump win big time in all the Highschool elections? Wouldn't this help him?

Poop

let's just go full lord of the flies

Poop

this is actually a thing in Argentina, but it's not compulsory from 16 to 18 and i don't know how many really vote
you know, back when i believed in democracy i thought it was a good thing, after all adults are just as retarded and teenagers need an excuse to care about politics and not wait to be 18 to try and come out of retardation
now i just dont care tho

no they don't. they don't even understand the extent to which leftist political evangelicals manipulate them with emotional and moral bullshit. you should only be able to vote if you're as educated as the founders were on philosophy, civics and history. Sadly most Americans, including politicians, don't even know the difference between natural law and legal positivism.

his twatter page quote is quite amusing.

14 to 18..... better BS detectors... really makes me think

Not the first time Democrats have floated an idea like this, and won't be the last. It would obviously work in their favor. Even more young, idealistic, inexperienced people who aren't taxed and would tend to vote blue.

If they want to change the age of majority to 16, end compulsory education after the sophomore year, allow 16 year olds to buy smokes and alcohol, etc. then I'd be OK with it. Anything else is just a shameless and pathetic attempt to swing elections in their favor.

>Tribe

found the image

He has such Jewish eyes

Then why is voting age 18?

Found the underage.

I don't buy it. Maybe white high school males and females, but most minority students lean left.

Either way, it's still a stupid idea.

Pedo alert!

>tribelaw
>tribe law

>childrens crusade
Ended in children being sold in the arab barbary slave trade

Crusade? Fuckin' finally. Bring it mudslimes im ready.

childrens crusade eh? it would be too easy for the saracens to kill children, i will go instead

>kids aren't allowed to fuck because their brains are literally underdeveloped and they don't understand long-term ramifications
>but they should totally be allowed to decide the countrys future
>also get sex changes

I wish a solar flare would just kill everything on this stupid planet.

Watch your mouth dogfucker or you're next

>teens vote
>politicians shill weed hard

Not bad.

ban people with full time jobs from voting as they are too busy to make informed decisions

18 was 25 once

They think there winning and unfortunitly they are... for now at least.

> thinks hilldawg didn't bus us in

If they're old enough to vote goy, then surely we should lower the age of consent too?

I read "between 14 and 88" at first. I think I spend too much time on this board.

>brainwash the children with liberal media
>allow them to vote
the jew is obvious

>all you fucking faggots with denial
>yet Cred Forums was able to trick fake news media with even more fake articles just to watch fake news media run them
hypocrites

RISE THE VOTING AGE TO 25.
Youth is not involved and don't care about politics at all... Speaking from experience that at the time i was 18 and voted i give 0 fucks about politics.

My favorite time the news reported a fake story was when they said Sam Hyde was responsible for the Vegas shooting.

>people that eat tide pods should vote
What did he mean by this?

If anything, the voting age should increase to 25 and be restricted to taxpayers
Both sides are controlled by Jews anyways, so I wouldn't really care about how the shitshow runs every 4 years anyways

Desperation or arrogance.

Gun control arguments are never "winning." Stop believing that the MSM, Youtube,and Twitter represent the masses. Gun sales always shoot up whenever gun control is pushed, because the American public get scared at the very thought of the government seizing guns.

You need to be at least 18 to post here, boys.

Reminder that the voting age was lowered so 18 year olds could fight for our country

How is that possible? Killing Kennedy, starting WW1, shooting up the florida school, it's all been done by men named Sam Hyde! Is Sam Hyde a time traveler? He can't keep fucking getting away with this

>Lowering the drinking age
>not degenerate

Pick one.

Retarded. The only reason 18 is the minimum age to vote is because they can be drafted. Any lower is fucking stupid and arbitrary. It should be higher along with a higher minimum draft age.

tfw 20. Only standing up for the teenagers because I have a 16 year old brother who got himself and a couple of his friends suspended for yelling at a dreamer that he needed to go back. I say bring it down so we can finally start the race war.

the marxist manifesto explains how to get their way. They are a vocal minority, so they push and demand concessions until the begin to generate opposition, once they see opposition mobilizing they stop and move on to another forum/agenda item. Once the mobilized opposition ceases they re engage until opposition re mobilizes. The current agenda piece is guns, but this stratgy is the same way they got prayer taken out of school and have almost made it "un-PC" to even mention christianity positively. its how they pushed gay marriage. the whole thing is published and accessible to anyone, yet call someone a marxist and theyll look at you cluelessly

It's almost like there is some kind of daily talking points.