Aiden Lee

It's time for a pro-gun thread.
Don't shoot blanks, faggots.

All urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/man-gets-40-year-sentence-for-killing-daughters-sexual-abuser/
youtube.com/watch?v=3QzrN-HLZks
kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101232062.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc
thefederalist.com/2017/11/07/hero-stopped-texas-gunman-couldnt-stopped-without-ar-15/

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

good for that kid

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

it's a Cred Forums thinks guns are good because even kids can shoot unarmed blacks thread

James Allen
James Allen

Also, other arguments in picture form btfoing pinkos are very welcome.

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

it's a fag

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Bumping

David Hill
David Hill

Based AF. Time to post up the positive examples of legal responsible gun ownership lads

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

click
click
BOOM
glocks are the only NFA-legal destructive devices

James Wright
James Wright

if you prefer the alternative of a dead child you're a piece of shit, also >flag

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

There are far more stories like this than negative ones. It's not useful to the bolschevik agenda.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

its ok for niggers to break into your home and attempt to rape, steal or murder your family

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Those poor, harmless, unarmed blacks. Racist piece of shit kid shot them just for the color of their skin!

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

A hero at 13

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Absolutely, user! Ban all guns in America now!
Remember, we're doing it for the children!

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Don't shoot blanks, faggots.
I read this as
Don't shoot blanks, shoot faggots

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

Damn good story even if it is a few years old. Hope he did not develop any conditions because he killed another human bean, even if they deserved it.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Guns are the greatest equalizer known to man.
No other thing ever created by humans has equalized humans like the gun.
A world without guns is a world where women and children are at the mercy of monsters, as an example. People who chortle on about the safety and rights of women and children would do well to remember that.
But of course, we all know their goal is to disarm the common people to make them defenseless against the psychopaths in government, media, and corporate positions.

It's like asking an asshole who wants to take a handful of ants and crush them in his fist which ants he would prefer to crush.
Sugar ants, or bullet ants?
And this is why the AR platform is so targeted in gun control efforts. Above all else it is the platform that is most widespread in the US that also bears the capability of piercing body armor worn by law enforcement and military in close-quarters combat(the most likely form of combat in a civil war).

Those in power cannot wage a successful civil war without disarming Americans of the AR platform.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

How do you know the rapist has aids?

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

AR15 prices cratered...should I buy one or hold out for a Draco?

I own guns but don't own any semi-auto rifles.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Alright let's do some math.

"6 million" jews die during holocaust
20-25 million die under Stalin
45 million die under Mao
All 3 were anti-gun and disarmed their citizenship before becoming all powerful government. Even if we had 20 school shootings a day across the country resulting in 500 deaths it would take 416.6 years of endless school shootings to equal just 40 years of disarmed population.

That is why the "How many CHILDREN? Every last one" isn't just a meme. It is quite literally the serious answer.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

That kid is so cool

Probably playing some cod hopped up on mtn dewritos and then quickscope two fools irl and go back to playing cod

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

this kid is doing god's work.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

It's called freedom. I will no longer move an inch you no gun trash.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

He's also a faggot rapist and a nigger.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Use your imagination.

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

even budhists know guns are good shit.
retard demos want you disarmed so they can round you up and kill you.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

trump haters demand trump take all guns so trump govt can put them in cattle cars and gas chambers
kek

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

no goyim, you dont need a gun!

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

what happened to 3 strikes and you get life rule, or it doesn't apply to niggers because they are a protected class of felons?! Guns must be mandatory for all white people, no exceptions and no questions!

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

Gen 2

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

trump haters demand trump take all guns so trump govt can put them in cattle cars and gas chambers

Well, when you put it like that...

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

Did the other felon get caught and or die?

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

Pro: if it wasn't for guns we wouldn't have had the Florida shooting

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

People really should watch Trigun. It's the perfect anime for anti-gun faggots.

James Roberts
James Roberts

m1a

Impeccable taste.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Omar Mateen did nothing wrong, he was doing god's work!

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Father gets 40 years for murder after shooting to death the tried and convicted monster that molested his child
Confesses and laughs on the stand.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

He's gay

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Trigun was made by a Catholic.

John Lewis
John Lewis

Exactly this.

If people actually cared about “protecting da chillins” they would have allowed teachers to carry years ago. It’s the obvious solution.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

hold on, let's finish this rape to be sure, we DO NOT discriminate based on attributes like 'rapist' in this country.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Funny thing is, the fags here in Central Florida have become very pro-gun after that shit.
Turns out the government is useless for protection and your life is in your own god damn hands.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

navy break
no bayonet lug

Try again.

Brody James
Brody James

he's black

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

This is 100% the truth.
There are so many brainlets who didn't understand that gunpowder enabled the Enlightenment.

Let's try re-reading that post chain user. I think you should work on your reading comprehension.

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

youtube.com/watch?v=3QzrN-HLZks

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

what about ak47?

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Glocks are gay

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Vash isn't anti-gun he's just anti-killing. He really likes his guns

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Is that why Wolfwood is a badass? Neato!

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Hero.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

The kid who shot the niggers must have been black, or they would have fried him for sure.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Get a quality AR-15.

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

In BSA, we used to beat the shit out of kids like you until they quit the troop.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

These same faggots will tell you times have changed so much since the founding (protip: it hasn't. Government tyranny is still a threat now)... I wonder if they made similar bullshit arguments back then....

Eli Green
Eli Green

inb4 hate crime charges filed against the kid by nigger families

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

I know. And in the end, he learns that, to survive, sometimes you gotta make the hard choice.
That's why it's such an awesome series. It's a man's redemption from the naive bullshit peddled by a woman with no experience in hell.

Glocks are awesome. Jokes aside.

Not too common here. The AKM is far less distributed than the AR.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

You can carry the Draco under a jacket though.

That's really sweet no? Even the shortest AR15 pistol rig can't really do that.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

m1a
detachable mag
flash hider

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Between which sides do you see a civil war happening between?

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

He also probably scored Trump a shit ton of votes. I remember when the left was trying to claim he wasn't a Muslim and questioning his motives, when they have him in a 911 recording pledging allegiance to Isis. He literally told them why he was gunning down fags, and they still tried to down play it.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

Fucking Awesome! We need more based heros like this kid! Im impressed it wasnt a shotgun so this kid has skills.

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

Get the AR. Basic one from a reputable maker and at least 8 mags. Spend some money on ammo and chest rig. Save up for a good red dot.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Boy scouts? I dropped out in Cub Scouts. They wanted us to act in a fucking play. I joined with the expectation of camping and shit. Acting? ACTING? Yeah fuck off.

My dad built us a lean-to in the woods and taught all the shit the scouts would, plus fire-making. You faggots are pathetic.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

I get that, but why go after a specific american rifle when you have something comparable and communist?

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101232062.html

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

I checked

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

All I have heard non stop at work is “taking guns is stupid!! who would think that’s smart?”

t.florida fag no homo

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

I hope my kid kills a nigger with my gun one day.
I'd be so damn proud.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

"gun-free zones" are soft targets

"confiscate the self-defense tools of law-abiding citizens!" said the statists

Landon Price
Landon Price

felon
kid

pick

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

shootout
They always dindu nuffin. Except break law -found on the books.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Under the sky so blue.
Is that a Trigun reference?

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

he also says never to shoot to kill so maybe you shouldn't be taking his advice literally

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

ogguby bemobrats

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Shall
Not
Be
Infringed

Adam Green
Adam Green

Depends how long the jacket is, I can carry a BCM 11.5 pistol (with pdw brace) slung over my shoulder underneath my leather jacket if I so chose, there are AR-Pistols with barrels under 11.5, but in all honesty anything below that and the ballistics are just total shit...

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Those in power know that they can't get their full Eden without fighting for it. They wanna make this fight an assured victory for themselves, and won't bother without doing so because being as egotistical and psychopathic as they are, they FEAR death immensely. The battle rifles and the people who will use them are the greatest obstacle in their path. Weapons that cut through body armor. Look how cowardly cops are even with body armor. You think the power players could easily order cops around to fight "stupid rednecks" if the rednecks could swiss out those shiny vests of their? No. Not a chance. Cops aren't that stupid. No one with sense would go up against a populace armed to the teeth with high-powered rifles designed to fight wars.

These rifles have to go first. That's why they're the prime target. You know why they don't target the handguns niggers use? They're cheap shit that mean nothing to police or standing armies.

Luke Green
Luke Green

kid dont needed an Assault rifle to protect himself. you guys need learn from that.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Yeah I heard the 5.56 doesn't like anything shorter than 10.5 inch barrels. Hadn't heard about 11.5 inch being an issue though.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

we would certainly would have ha a harder time ethnically cleansing them if(...)
Revisionist bullshit

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

helluva lot easier to defend yourself with a long arm than a pistol if you've got it

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Anything under a 20 inch barrel is shit honestly. The reason 5.56 is good is for its fragmentation

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

11.5 is a great barrel length, but yeah anything below 10.5 (not 11.5 my bad) and the 5.56 won't stabilize, it'll start keyholing pretty bad. So your accuracy past 25+ yds is total shit...

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Indeed. Recently watched it on my 4K. Been over 10 years since I went through the series. Struck me immediately what it's really about.
Also rewatched Outlaw Star.

It's amazing how deep the spirit of life runs through true humans. Be they Americans born and raised in this "shithole" or Japs.
When you still have a soul, you still have guts and a respect for shit that actually matters. Sometimes you gotta fight for it.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

truck me immediately what it's really about.
was it remastered recently? also, what was it really about?

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Pol Pot had nothing to say in '56. He rose the ranks of the Workers Party of Kampuchea in the 60s and the earliest he had somewhat of a power base was in 1970 while leading the the Communist Party of Kampuchea.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

AR in 7.62x39 loves short barrel. Under 11" with a Shockwave brace and 20 rounder mags is pretty damn good.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Didn't this exact thing happen to Rio?

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Based guy

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Adequate gun control laws would have changed nothing in this situation.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

kid done good, he should be paid by the state for a cleaning up the mess for them.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

The few AR platforms I've seen in 7.62 have been so expensive I'd rather just buy the AK.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Children need sub machineguns or crew served weapons.
Why won't the democucks think of the children?

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Joe Horns see two guys breaking in next door.
“Do you want me to stop em’?”
Cleared of all charges.
Full recording, worth listening to. m.youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

Its called an AMENDMENT, muppetbrains.
That means it can be -changed-.

Repeating the law as it stands DOES NOT FUCKING FUNCTION AS AN ARGUMENT FOR NOT CHANGING IT.

Are you simple? Do you not know how to make an argument?

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

kid has the thousand yard stare. niggers will do that to you

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

was it remastered recently?
Not mine, but my files were well-ripped and looked great on the monitor.

The series itself seems to me to be about growing up and realizing that protecting what's good and surviving in life require making tough decisions, but these decisions are required to preserve the good and defend those who can't do so themselves. Sometimes, you might have to kill.

It's about accepting uncomfortable truths and carrying forward despite them. AKA survival. At least, that's how I took it.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

your embarrassing us kiwi. Stop right now.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Gun would have been locked up, without ammo(aka useless).
Mom would have had the key.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

The Constitution is different than a law kiwi

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

This. Take race out of the equation all together, ANYONE who breaks into a fucking house with intentions of God knows what deserve to be put down like the animals they are. I don't care if you only wanted little Billy's Xbox for drug money, breaking into someone's home is an insult to their very humanity. You're invading their one true sanctuary, it's only fitting that if you're caught in the act that you face the highest penalty.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Children need sub machineguns or crew served weapons.
Sure. Children should be able to kill government agents. Not even kidding.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Thanks, always interesting to hear what other people think of a series. I watched on toonami back in the days I was getting into my nightowl habits. Saw it again recently, and came to a similar understanding of it. Damn it was well written.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

Look an Aussie trihard!
Try reading Bill of Rights while right side up.
And fuck Steve Irwin. He was shit.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Ladson boys at it again

Brandon King
Brandon King

and advocating for gun control instead of working to change the 2nd, yep, thats liberal logic.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

And fuck Steve Irwin. He was shit.
Come one man. No need to say things you don't really mean.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Limmys a meme? What a great time to be alive.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

oi don't lump them kiwis in with us

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

100% agreed. I think you should literally be allowed to hold and torture someone who comes into your home like that.

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

One thing, avoid Dracos if you're using Yugoslavian brass cased ammo. It's loaded hotter than the usual steel cased Russian stuff.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

NZ
Awww fuck I'm going to bed.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

great! now ur a sleep shill

Alexander White
Alexander White

As long as dangerous niggers and criminale have guns I support the average American being armed in this.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

That is one badass kid

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

But then there's the chance of an armed rebellion, or communist uprising in your country since they can freely buy guns too, not sure I follow that argument.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Leftists have a masochistic streak imo. I think they secretly want to be dominated by a big masculine tyrone home invader. I've asked several of them what they would do if they had a gun on hand and a rapist had just entered their house. They just looked at me blankly.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Based

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

accuracy

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

easy to be mr objective when you arent emotionally invested. if its ever his daughter or a child of someone he knows i doubt hed keep the same smug tone

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

How can black bois even compete?

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

He died like he lived: With animals in his heart

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Steve Irwin definitely wasn't "s***" user

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

stop making guns period,
destroy the remainder
go back to swords
Skilled warriors carry swords and duel in the street

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

give condom to rapist
no AIDS
shoot perp while hes attacking you, blood spurts all over you and into your eyes and mouth
catch AIDS

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

for every felon killed by someone armed with a gun, 20 innocent kids are murdered

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Your argument=poo.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

just move to westeros.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Test

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

solution give guns to white people

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

You know the difference between a feminist and and a hand gun?
You can put a silencer on the hand gun.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

We've learned since last century, that shit isn't happening again.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

give condom to rapist
no AIDS
Oh boy...
And people overseas complain about our sex-ed programs.

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

This is a good pysop

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

thefederalist.com/2017/11/07/hero-stopped-texas-gunman-couldnt-stopped-without-ar-15/

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

I got these off Cred Forums years ago. Please share and enjoy!

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

Not an argument.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

There is communist uprising since WW1 you dense fuck. They ruined half of the fucking world and you brainlets still can't read a book or two.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Every time a nigger dies it's like Christmas.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Limmy's always been a meme though

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

that is just sad

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit