ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS.
ARE...YOU...FUCKING...SERIOUS.
This is a massive black pill

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at the rest of that list, moron. do you think half those movies deserve to be in the top 10?

This'll go down eventually. Trust me, Black Panther better than 'Citizen Kane'? Give me a break.

They've now made it based on their 'adjusted' scores and they have purposefully 'adjusted' black panther up despite the fact it's obviously not the most highly rated.

Yo, Paddington 2 was mufukkin lit, a'ight?

kek

>capeshit
>ever significant
Fuck off nigger.

>capeshit movie on the tail end of a dying genre best movie of all time
Why fool people with quality when you can steal nigger gibs through no effort at all?

Audience score is only 77%. Critics legit are just afraid to criticize this gay ass looking movie.

I tried to watch Get Out with a poo who wanted to see it. I literally had to turn off the movie and redpill him on the spot.

I don't understand, don't blacks feel embarrassed by stuff like this? Don't the directors have ambition and want real critique to make masterpieces?

Why wouldn't it do well?

It may as well have been called Black Nazis and why Hitler was right.

>Giving RT credibility

Paddington 2 lol

Idk, get out has been out awhile.
Same effect
I hope the future of all media is all black all the time. Not one white person to be found
This o is the kind of shit the left would do anyway. Extreme

"OFF ALL TIME."

Should I laugh, or cry, or fucking scream at the top of my lungs?

>MFW black people live rent free in your minds for so long that an capeshit movie reviews get you this mad. Master race my ass

I saw BP last night and its not as bad as retards online are making it out to be.

>The director pushes the message that Ethnostates work
>That mixed nations like America are "divided"
>The villain is a BLM tier racist who wants to kill arm blacks around the world to kill white people.
>BP and his people fight against him and the whole world learns about Wakanda and how Ethnostates are better then the rest.

Not a bad movie. However these SJW's and critics are ruining their own names by saying this is the best movie to ever exist. Even normies are laughing that they have ranked a super hero movie the best to ever exist. Its fucking ridiculous.

That's not correct. It's not just Black Panther, it's all movies with SJW themes (like the new Star Wars movies).
The critics are rating the movies based on the themes of the story and the casting choices, and not on execution of technique. It's not a conspiracy, just total bullshit. And the net effect is that movies with SJW themes get undeserved high ratings that translate into big earnings, which begets more SJW movies.
ROTTEN TOMATOES MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN!

Yeah, Paddington was good, but Citizen Kane was better.

>cuck pinwheel flag loving retard feels threatened because a movie is popular

you yokel cowards are such an embarrassment.

>Paddington
>like...Paddington Bear?
>(is Paddington Bear still a thing?)
>*searches*
>yep, Paddington fucking Bear
>live action cgi
>sequel
>they made TWO

Can KJU just hurry up and nuke LA already?

They literally said they would remove negative reviews.

Yeah, they have an army of critics to push this agenda. It's kinda impressive

>implying Paddington 2 isn't the 8th best movie of all time

Paddington was pretty red pilled.
>Family meets filthy Peruvian immigrant in London train station
>Libcuck mom and kids want to take filthy animal home
>Dad says no, it will destroy our home and family
>Dad was right
>Filthy immigrant destroys the entire home in under 20 minutes causing tens of thousands of pounds worth of water damage because it's too stupid to use plumbing
If the movie ended there it would have been 10/10. But the libcucks beat the father into submission and allow the immigrant animal to continue to destroy their home and all of London.

I'm more amazed that Get Out got those types of ratings. That movie was average as fuck

>Paddington 2
>Eighth greatest movie OF ALL TIME.

nice lie, coping inbred faggot

Liberals loved it because of “muh white guilt”

I'm sure they did. Still, it's like they picked a random movie to give that score. There was nothing special about it

Real talk though, aren't black people embarrassed by this level of pandering and placating?

>5. Get Out

Race baiting always brings in some good money.

Don't freak user, they are just doing this to make a pointless statement, it will all come to naught

I don't get this at all. Wizard of Oz presents a much more believable fictional world than Black Panther.

Just as most animals cannot recognize themselves in a mirror, they lack the introspection to grasp concepts such as "pandering". It's just another form of gibs to them.

Looks like blackie just curb stomped whitey.

>5 of the top 10 movies were from garbage made in the last 3 years

Give me a fucking break.

You have a BA in Marcomm and work for Fandango, don't you?
Rotten Tomatoes

Type of site
Film and television review aggregator and user community

Owner
Fandango Media
(Warner Bros. Entertainment/Time Warner (30%)
Comcast/NBCUniversal (70%))[1][2]

Website rottentomatoes.com

Told you basement dwellers weeks ago.
lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/

Stay losing, wh*toids.

ps most white males will be impotent by the year 2060. Look it up. Sperm counts for blacks, latinos and asians meanwhile remain constant.

Feed me your impotent rage.

>diversity
>all black
Niggers don't know the meaning of words

I'm published. I'm literate. I was proven right. You are impotent, you are dumb, you have low sexual marketplace value and you were wrong.

>Not having the far superior padington 1 on the list

>This is a massive black pill
No, it isn't. We knew it was going to be rigged.

They're actually pretty decent.

Nice conspiracy theory. Care to back it up or are you another Cred Forums "intillectual"? ->

>Citizen KANG

That movie would never make the list.
Maybe it should be voted right up there-any faggots with a RT account?

What a waste of digits
Check yourself before you neck yourself

Sure. Go ahead and read the reviews you stupid faggot. Like half of them are talking about the "impact" the movie will have on politics and shit. They clearly politicized it.

Oh, and just remember that the Ghostbusters remake also had like a 90%.

Where is the data showing that it was rigged, mr. "intillectual"?

You're a nigger. You're not even human. American niggers have an average iq of around 80, so there's a good chance you're functionally retarded. If you think I'm impotent bring your whore of a mother here and I'll turn her into a ghettogagger in front of you. I'm 6'2 and fit so my sexual marketplace value is pretty fucking high. You're a shit colored ape that probably chases fat white women and you're still using diversity incorrectly. Now do the world a favor and kys

KEK

>Every time they mention how America lack diversity.

>Tell them:

>We have English-Americans

>We have German-Americans

>We have Irish-Americans

>We have Dutch-Americans

>America is an extremely diverse country with people from all over the world. Die mad about it.