Celebrities Rally Behind Student March for Gun Control

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/18/celebrities-rally-behind-high-students-march-gun-control/

It's coming, we're gonna have another "Grassroots protest" totally not funded by bigger donors and ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s9gcN5pqZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goddamit, this is why I don't have kids (that and I'm autistic). Fuckers just repeat what their favorite celebs tell them to think.

Surprise goy surprise!!!

(OP)
Nothing will come of it. Trump and the Republicans are in power. If Obama couldn't get it done, they sure can't do it now. The worst that will happen are more small infringements like the Russian sanctions and a bump-stock ban. Those things set a precedent that can snowball into bigger infringements if we ever get an anti-gun political climate.

The worst part about all of this is that it's being used as anti-gun propaganda on kids who will be able to vote in 2020. If Trump passes a law that actually deals with the problem of mass shootings (such as eliminating gun-free zones and CCW reciprocity), then we may be able to intercept the anti-gun hysteria that is currently enflamed in the gullible goyim.

The problem isn't the kids really. Gen Z is slightly right on them, only just though.

The real problem is this school specifically, it's in a blue district and is 40% Jewish. These kids were anti-gun before this, they're just standing on their classmate's corpses.

The JROTC kids said they wished the teachers were armed so none of this would have happened.

>The JROTC kids said they wished the teachers were armed so none of this would have happened.

There was an armed liason from the Sheriff's office in the building at the time

guess it wasn't enough

He was on the other side of the building.

Some oft he deceased were teachers. So clearly, he didn't run into the armed guy, but if teachers had guns, he would have ran into at least 3 of them.

I'll go. I want to protest gun violence.

I'll wear my NRA hat and wave my NRA-labeled Gadsden flag. If anyone asks I'll say "Hey, I thought this was a rally about gun violence, not gun control. I don't like gun violence any more than you do. If anything I like it less, since now there's dead people AND you want to take my things.

Really though, gun violence makes up less than 1% of deaths in America and the deaths from mass shootings make up 1% of that. It pisses me off that they try to use this as a reason to disarm law abiding citizens

FIELD TRIP!

>Nothing will come of it. Trump and the Republicans are in power. If Obama couldn't get it done, they sure can't do it now. The worst that will happen are more small infringements like the Russian sanctions and a bump-stock ban. Those things set a precedent that can snowball into bigger infringements if we ever get an anti-gun political climate.
>The worst part about all of this is that it's being used as anti-gun propaganda on kids who will be able to vote in 2020. If Trump passes a law that actually deals with the problem of mass shootings (such as eliminating gun-free zones and CCW reciprocity), then we may be able to intercept the anti-gun hysteria that is currently enflamed in the gullible goyim.
yes goy, nothing will happen, don't do anything at all.

>muh jews
no

It's the truth, you know.

>Laura Southern
pls b my gf

This.

The NRA supports gun control though.
I never said don't do anything, but does anyone here seriously think it'll be different this time? Any sort of sweeping gun control like an AWB would result in an armed insurrection/civil war. I'm more afraid of some smaller bill passing into law that most people on our side just ignore because they think it's a reasonable compromise, i.e. a bump-stock ban.
That bald cunt honestly just needs some dick.

did they even know the victims?

The Soros-funded /k/ mod wont like this thread one bit.

>but does anyone here seriously think it'll be different this time?
Yes, we were already betrayed by a number of republicans on bump-stocks. The more this happens the less ground we have to stand on.

>The NRA supports gun control though.

Be that as it may, he is still their boogeyman. That was to evoke an emotional response in them, not a rational truth.

You already had an AWB in 1994-2004 and you faggots didn't have an uprising then.

(((They))) could pass a bill banning the purchase of firearms TOMORROW and you little faggots would sit in your houses

this.
Talk is cheap, typing is fucking cheaper.

Then those politicians need to be held accountable. We have midterms coming up, so I doubt many Republicans will be willing to break formation, though.

Honestly, our best course of action is to try to shift the narrative away from guns, and to the FBI dropping the ball yet again.

>what is population representive
Jews are heavily overrepresented in gun control movements. Most Irish voted for Trump.

>Then those politicians need to be held accountable.
Yes, and nobody is doing anything about it. We're all sitting here sticking our head in the sand pretending we have the upper hand. We don't and it's getting worse by the day. You already have a couple of republicans saying they're okay for gun control. This is election year, we all need to get to work protecting ourselves.

And you hit it right on the nose.
Most of us were kids at the time, and that was both before the Internet and weapons like AR-15s became popular. The climate in the "gun community" is completely different today than it was 20 years ago.

Then call and letter-bomb those fags to let them know that any new gun control is unacceptable. We need to hold their feet to the fire until they propose a real solution to this problem.

>you faggots didn't have an uprising then

I was a nogunz 5 year old when it started.

Incidentally, the "uprising" that happened after that was a massive hit to the democrats in the next election.

at least he let the thread live this time

Can't wait until somebody shoots at the marchers.

Hopefully will hit a bunch of "celebrities."

>school/mass shootings happens
oy vey we have to do something about dem guns
>couple of weeks passes
>all forgotten
>rinse and repeat

We all need to is my point. There are some people on /k/ who are content to just sit around thinking nothing will happen because nothing happened in 2013, well that was 5 years ago and several shootings earlier.

Then our rights are down the shitter. You should never own guns in your life, consider necking yourself you freak.

/reroll for deded celebs

We need to launch a counter-movement. Protest the blatant spreading of misinformation and advocate for the right to self-preservation. How did all the people with guns somehow become all bark and no bite when it should be the opposite?

You're right, but the problem is that it's going to keep happening until something is actually done about it. We need that something to be a real solution, not gun control.

Fuck off fag.

Rerollin!

Looks like blue is the color for this version of the Soros revolution.

There is no solution.

Sad fact of life. Price of freedom is eternal vigilance and you're not gonna catch everyone.

Unless we minority report up some psychic tube/pool ladies.

Can someone make a meme of that skinny cuck kid activist?

show up
have a gun
show how well i can control it by shooting the flies off of statues from 100 yards.

>How did all the people with guns somehow become all bark and no bite when it should be the opposite?
This is an unprecedented time in America when people think The Bill of Rights is something that can be taken away. AFAIK it was never like this. People are too glad to be coddled by the gubmint in exchange for their freedom to everything.

Choke on a dick, freak, anyone advocating for the murder of anyone is a disgusting person. People like you are the dregs of modern society.

>Waaaa don't kill people!

FUCK off fag.

Because before the 2000's, they were used to appeasing and cucking to the anti-gunners. The libshits just need to be told a harsh flat-out "NO" when it comes to gun control. They're like immature children who need to grow up and get over it so we can try to find a real solution.

one more try...

why do celeberties think they matter anymore? if you're not a youtube star you're not famous

I heard that the students are starting to call in threats against schools as a form of protest.

you need to address the reason for why they do this, yeah and I know it's easier said than done.

Some people deliberately kill people with their cars too, happens here on occation. Mostly it's chicks that purposely drive down on the high way in the wrong way and hit the pedal, taking with them other people as they commits sudo.

you don't ban cars for that reason. It's a few years since last time now. Where they used to just switch lane to do this, they sat up a fence that they can't cross which is everywhere now. Even then they simply drove up the ramp and did it

the false flags would end and the money whoring for programs and the jew bullshit would end
so we need to false flag for more shit
realise nobody gives 1 shit.

>Southern
Lauren had Danish family that was affected by WWII, but they weren't Jewish, user.

Really weird seeing the difference in outrage between las vegas shooter and this one... the question is why?

(((They're))) going all out this time.

now!

No, go drink gasoline and eat a lit match you fucking freak.

>ending gun-free zones
>CCW reciprocity
>reopening mental hospitals
>more school security, i.e. metal detectors and locking doors
>making sure law enforcement actually does their job by intercepting murderous psychopaths when they commit smaller crimes or show warning signs
All of those are potential solutions.

Because THUH CHILDREN!

And these children are old enough to be able to vote soon, not like the kids in Sandy Hook.

>Freak, Freak, Freak.

Get new insults you flaming faggot, Fuck off.

/reroll

Let's GOOOOOOOOOO

because muh chilluns

>and you faggots didn't have an uprising then.
I think you're missing the point of what an "uprising" looks like. It wouldn't be an uprising with guns, very few people would actually die for their guns (which kinda makes sense).

It would be an uprising with NRA donations and a red wave of NRA congessmen being sent to DC. The republican turnout is what dems really fear.

Define solution.

You won't stop them all, even with all those things.

You can mitigate the damage done with those though, I agree, but they'll still happen.

Just calling you what you are freak. It must hurt when someone calls you a freak because that's what everyone has been calling you. I bet you have no friends so all you can do is hope people die. No wonder you're a lonely freak and i'll probably see you on the news eating a bullet after shooting up a school.

>implying celebs won't have meatheads
>implying they would be surrounded by commoners and not in the back surrounded by fellow celebs and ARMED security

YES DED CELEBS CONFIRMED

kill yourself you fuck

t. AntiFa

only took you 10 rolls.
youtube.com/watch?v=3s9gcN5pqZ0

You're on a forum that on a daily basis has troll threads and you're really still going on about this?

Jesus Christ lurk more newfag.

Yes, mass murders will still happen even with all that, but it's better than nothing, and much better than gun control, which will only make matters worse.

I'm too white to be Antifa, and straight.

bite a bull's cock retard.

Just having fun rn waiting for Powerplay quota refresh on Elite Dangerous.

I agree.

The initial post I replied to said something about "a real solution." But even if all those things were passed, there would be another shooting, maybe a teacher isn't there to shot the guy or whatever and he kills, say, 10 kids. What next? More crying about solutions.

My point was just that there was no end all be all solution of all solutions that would stop them. And that means the calls for gun control would in turn never stop.

That explains the flag,
GG, clear skies.

You know the leftists would have a fucking field day if that were to happen, right? Hell, it almost would be as if it were planned.

That's exactly what Antifa would say. You claim to be a straight white to make it seem like straight white males are evil.

>And that means the calls for gun control would in turn never stop.
And that's why we absolutely under no circumstance can give another inch to the anti-gunners.

Agreed.

I support that whether anything is done about mass shootings or not.

If there weren't guns it would be fertilizer bombs, it's a problem that started way before the incident, usually in childhood and worsened by media exposure to each and every shooting.

Thanks m80, fly safe, commander.

You do realize what's coming in November...right?

The Big Blue Wave is painfully real.

Dems will have a supermajority that will make 2008 look tiny. Asshole and Vice Asshole will be instantly impeached. Nancy Pelosi will be President.

Oh, and yes, we WILL come for the guns, but we're more interested in shutting down your hate speech first, skinhead.

We've already won the culture war. A few more shootings and even the whitest anti-social cunts will be punched in the face if they even so much as breathe a word of support for your sick fucking popguns.

But first...but FIRST, we're coming to mother-fuck your First. It's kinda the right order before moving onto the Second.

Get ready to see the Big Blue Machine take your holy Bill of White Rights between its teeth and shake it like a fucking rottweiler!

Fuck your fucking speech.

Fuck your fucking guns.

Fuck White America.

You overplayed your hand electing the orange cunt and dragging racist shitfucks out of the closet. Now, we're going to make damn fucking sure there's ZERO chance that can ever happen again.

We will have literal PURGES jailing far right cunts and sending SWAT teams into talk radio hubs. You will see multiple Youtube propagandists sent to fucking Gitmo.

The biggest twist of the knife is how we'll use RUSSIA to do it because you're ALL Russian bots.

Remember?

ALL Russian trolls.

TOTALLY Putin operated owned, funded, and controlled (snicker).

Welcome to the post-truth world YOU created, babydicks.

Enjoy your fucking stay! :)

WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

CURSE YOU, YOU FUCKING FASH CUUURSSEE YOOOUUU!

if they were just crying for weeks on end you'd just call them cucks, you stupid faggot

Oh boy this meme again.

Why must you shareblue fucks ruin the fun?!

>killing people is wrong but you should commit suicide
Meme fag, fuck off.

I know this is bait but
>we'll come for you
That's why we have guns. You do realize that the only reason all you commie perverts have been allowed to live is that us right-leaning people generally have a respect for the rule of law, right? Once all that's out the window, and you start coming after our guns, the gloves will be taken off.

Killing yourself isn't wrong, it's the only course of action that is right when you jeopardize the valued freedom of 300 million people. Kurt Cobain realized this and blew a shotgun. He was right to do so.

The US needs to be more like Israel. Israel has had armed security at their schools for years, but their threat is from the outside. The United States of America needs to be more like Israel.

I usre love having no weapons in Somali gangland territory.

The most important thing is to keep the pressure on the FBI for dropping the ball yet again, because this obvious false flag was allowed to happen to distract the public from the memo.