FYMP

LET THE BUTTHURT COMMENCE.

Do it faggots. Spread that shit around.

>Goal:
Expose, shame and put a spotlight on the indoctrination centres that the Western Academia has become.

>Why it is important:
Attacking the authority figures (professors) who encourage and endorse AFA in the first place is strategically better than focusing on a myriad of their mindless pawns.
It's an attack on AFA's rolemodels.
It's an attack on Academia's reputation and their wallets.

>Desirable outcomes:
a) Students expose their professors and spread awarness in the country.
b) Besmearment of Universities' name, even if none of professors (somehow) get exposed. (I'm sure they will).
c) Parents stop spending a shitton of shekels solely to have their children braiwashed afterwards.
d) Having to deal with less of commie drivel for years to come.

>How to avoid doxing
Use hidden cams.
Send the footages to the Red Elephants (through fake normiebook accounts if you want an extra safety measure).
They'll edit, crop, distort it in a way you will become untrackable.
Or you could just install a hidden cam somewhere beforehand.

Example of a commie professor being exposed that got HALF A MILLION views on normie-book:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs

Must-watch interview with the author of the idea Vincent Foxx on Red Ice:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Thxnuw0omAA

>Official day
I suggest, February 23. The day of February Revolution.
Symbolically.

>Previous threads

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B078NQ44FK/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3341940462&pd_rd_wg=xXJCe&pf_rd_r=4S2CY5DKFHZ02K4D5K6N&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B078NQ44FK&pd_rd_w=mI9Vf&pf_rd_i=spy cam&pd_rd_r=312b754a-2e4e-46b5-92b5-91e686ed7838&ie=UTF8&qid=1519090869&sr=3
youtube.com/watch?v=hVTDoZLssg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Baguette version

Tacos version.

Delicia version

Kraut version

Ikea version

Spaghetti version.

Swampkraut version.

Pierogi version.

Cykablyat version.

Eirik version.

Easy postering with Whisper! Use Fake GPS to target a campus and shitpost any university in the world.

HUNDREDS of views in minutes.

Postering Berkeley

Florida University

>the amount of views already

Seems interesting.
Bump.

Good initiative.

Bump before I return to work.

Updated counts

The meme is not inflammatory enough to go viral unfortunately. Maybe we could adjust it a bit and test a few different versions.

For comparison here is IOTBW combined with hot guy, lots of responses and hearts which generates lots of views

Why do the spiders ride the spiderbutt?

I actually think this is a good idea, let the shamefest begin!

This is actually a great idea

This will take off. Also, anyone noticed how all the protests against Trump have used tons of craft supplies, boosting the economy

We need to compile a how to guide to help people record these marxist scum without getting the full bike lock\ADL treatment from them. We all know how tolerant the left really is the second they think they can get away with it. That way we can leave a camera when they are out and pick up the footage when they are gone. They won't really take off the mask if they think someone who isn't on their team might be listening. We shouldn't release the videos for a while either. Wait like a month from recording and recover the device before releasing the footage.

amazon.com/dp/B078NQ44FK/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3341940462&pd_rd_wg=xXJCe&pf_rd_r=4S2CY5DKFHZ02K4D5K6N&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B078NQ44FK&pd_rd_w=mI9Vf&pf_rd_i=spy cam&pd_rd_r=312b754a-2e4e-46b5-92b5-91e686ed7838&ie=UTF8&qid=1519090869&sr=3

Filme tes profs marxistes

Holodomor memorial.
Will this do?

this is the first campaign since "It's Okay to be White" actually has a chance of being pretty successful.

A lighter version.

c trop informel

This is a great idea. Even just putting up this up as fliers would scare them shitless.

Sjfc user here.
Wish I could participate but the jews wouldn't like that. Also none of my professors are straight commie like in ops link

Graphic guy here. For a while I've been thinking about good ways to counter the Marxist propaganda. I want to start creating some images that condemn communism, and in a way that liberals will respond in a way that defends Russians. Almost like how they defend North Korea just to spite trump. Throw me some ideas and if i get enough material I'll make a thread with the images

What about instead of telling students to film teachers in a poster, make one that outright says we ARE filming teachers already. With a big all seeing eye or camera on it.

MARXIST PROFESSORS, WE ARE FILMING YOUR LECTURES.

I can work with that. We also need a hashtag. Something like #resistmarxism or something. It needs to be in a context that normies will see and relate to being bad

#wefilmtreason
#revealtreason
#drainacademia

A few ideas

Yeah, just spreading those posters will:
a) Make them batshit paranoid
b) Put them in a dammage control
Well, you could add that commies (jewish bolsheviks and their lackeys) had concentration camps for whites long before nazi germany had ones for jews.
The latter are considered as a targedy that we are constantly being reminded of, but the others somehow aren't.

A good theme for one would be to link Marxism with intolerance and hate. We can't be too direct, can't really explicitly say it or we'll be targeted for "hate speech" or some stupid shit. Has to just have enough to let them make the connections by themselves

Like the camps thing, but we cant directly compare to Nazis cause normies will mentally shut it out. They cant be forced to choose between Nazis or Marxists cause they are too brainwashed.. But we can put just enough for them to make the connection on their own

Cultural Marxism is REAL.

Yeah, I don't know.
Btw, goys. Have you seen the latest "documentary" (a sugarcoated hollywood trash movie) trailer?
Make sure to dislike it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=hVTDoZLssg8

....documentary about Karl Marx i mean.